Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
76 East Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tigelleria.com/
- Phone: 4088843808x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday: 5:30 - 10:00pm
Tuesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Elisabetta Benetollo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: With a total sitting capacity of about 50, small to medium parties can be arranged in one of the most elegant and romantic settings in the south bay. From the original art pieces, designed tableware, to the imported furniture. Everything has been carefully selected to recreate an authentic corner of Italy.
- Private Party Contact: Elisabetta 4088843808x
- Entertainment: Professional HD projection screen, complete media center with DVD, Blue-Ray, iPod and memory stick access. Dance floor with DMX computerized lighting system and surround sound system.
A word from Tigelleria Organic Restaurant
**HAPPY HOUR in the BAR/LOUNGE: Monday -Friday 5:30-7 PM!!!! 1/2 Price Apps & 30% off Wines by the Glass & Special Cocktails!!!**Continued
**SPECIAL OCCASION?? LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CELEBRATING- BIRTHDAY? ANNIVERSARY?!!!**
**GIVE NAME OF PERSON YOU ARE CELEBRATING**
**CALL FOR PRIVATE EVENT SPACE!**
**SPECIAL OCCASION?? LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CELEBRATING- BIRTHDAY? ANNIVERSARY?!!!**
**GIVE NAME OF PERSON YOU ARE CELEBRATING**
**CALL FOR PRIVATE EVENT SPACE!**
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tigelleria Organic Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Tigelleria Organic Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (80)neighborhood gem (72)special occasion (63)romantic (54)notable wine list (50)good for groups (24)great for lunch (16)late-night find (10)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great addition to our neighborhoodKandadeVIPDined on 1/31/2014Wish they would have more Primi and Secondi Vegetarian options. Otherwise they were great! We are vegetarian and enjoyed the choices they had. Plus that they had so many organic choices made it perfect for us. Loved the Burratta on bread appetizer. NOT to be missed. Will go back.Special Features:
- We're hooked!JulieYVIPDined on 1/29/2014Butternut squash soup unlike any I've had before, very good. Charcuterie plate makes you feel like you are in Europe. Chicken was fork-tender. Chateaubriand, too. We should branch out on dessert, but always have the salume dolce -- a thin-sliced torrone, looks like salame made of chocolate. The dessert wine recommended with the salume dolce is wonderful, but oops I didn't check the price -- $22 a glass. Interesting wine list. Ryan was a delight - attentive, friendly, knowledgeable, plus the kinda guy you want your daughter to date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Niceout2dinnerDined on 1/25/2014On this particular evening the service was a little slow. Give us our wine first and we will be happy but it took quite some time before the order was taken and then an unreasonable time to get it. We think the waiter might have forgotten. The menu selections are good - nice choices, ambience very nice although a little loud. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special PlaceSiciliaDined on 1/18/2014Anniversary dinner….what a find ! Recommended by a family member. Close to home, wonderful service and good food. We will return with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2014Always a fantastic meal here. If you go, you have to try one of their boards, it's where it's at. Big thumbs up to the bartender mixing up their cocktails as well, inventive and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food for a decent priceOnlyGoodFoodDined on 1/11/2014The girlfriend took me out for a bday dinner. We have been wanting to try this place since I moved in to Campbell. The food was great, service was not overwhelming (I can't stand when waiters keep interrupting you asking how everything is) and the final bill was very reasonable for what we got: - shared appetizer - 2 entrees - 2 deserts - 2 coffees - 1 bottle of wine Total right about $120. We both cook and are both very picky about the restaurant food. We just wondered why we haven't tried this first. We will go there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MangiamoLuv2eatVIPDined on 1/9/2014Their menu goes far beyond the same old tired Italian dishes offered at most Italian restaurants. It is very unique and creative. The dishes were prepared to perfection with wonderful herbs and spices. Everything was very fresh. The presentation was nice and the service was great. They are very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantasticlagringaDined on 1/6/2014I've been to Tigelleria many times over the last few years and I have yet to be disappointed. The food is fantastic, the service is excellent and the overall environment is refreshing. This is a restaurant that is absolutely not to be missed and should be on your shortlist of go-to dining when you have a date or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True Italian food. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/6/2014True Italian food. Service was very good. A very pleasant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fourth time at Tigelleria--willsf53slsDined on 1/3/2014Fourth time at Tigelleria--will definitely visit more !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Motto Bene!!!! We'll be back!MBMacDined on 12/29/2013I haven't had such authentic, delicious Italian food since I was last on the Italian coast in a small, family run tagliateria! The complimentary warm biscuits were presented with 3 types of spreads: olive, pea and mint, and roasted pepper. For an appetizer, we shared the wild boar ravioli with a porcini mushroom sauce. Rich and dense in flavor but delicate in preparation. I had a salad of fresh arugula, shaved parmesan and a light touch of truffle oil. Mmmm. He had a baby kale salad with fresh mango with a tangy citrus flavor. I loved my entree of tender lamb chops served with fresh peas and pancetta. I didn't share. For dessert I went for the homemade cherry liquor! Too bad they won't share the famly recipe for that one. Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There were four of us diningLouiseDined on 12/28/2013There were four of us dining at Tagillieria on Saturday evening. Service was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. All 4 of us ordered something different and all 4 of us were very pleased with our food. Will plan on returning.Special Features:
- Romantic Spot in Downtown CampbellGeiman3Dined on 12/23/2013This is a lovely little romantic restaurant in downtown Campbell. The decor is absolutely charming and quite cozy, with little lamps all around that provide intimate lighting, and wine bottles nestled around diners that make for a very homey feel. My husband said that he felt very comfortable dining there. The only negatives are that the wines are overpriced, and the portions on some dishes are rather small for the price. Finally, the service could be more attentive and professional, considering the prices. But I would definitely go again for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tigelleria is a fabulous findTinaMDined on 12/20/2013This was our second visit to Tigelleria, and we were absolutely delighted with the array of flavors and the excellent service. I would recommend this restaurant to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very quaint restaurant withlovegoodfoodDined on 12/20/2013Very quaint restaurant with a great menu. I definitely will return to try more dishes…… including the vegetarian items. The salmon was outstanding and the desserts should not be missed. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful with both the food and the wine list.! We will be returning in the very near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Organic freshEnnigourmetDined on 12/18/2013The food is whole, fresh and organic. You can see, smell and taste the goodness. Less is more. Thanks for staying true.Special Features:
- I'll be back.JonHDined on 12/17/2013Friendly greeting, extensive menu, a most pleasant dining experience. Great presentation, wonderful tasting food and the best service. We have been fortunate to have Jessica as our server a few times now. She is THE person to ask for any questions on the wine list or menu. She has an amazing memory and will remember what you ordered when last dining there. A few days ago, I took a chance on the Butternut Squash soup knowing it might be a little too sweet for my taste. Wrong, wrong! The first sip had a hint of sweetness but from there on it was so good and BTW, served steaming hot. I order my pasta el dente and the Bocatini was perfect. I make the Amatriciana at home but can't measure up to the quality of the pancetta and sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uninteresting food and slow servicePaulDined on 12/13/2013Gave this restaurant a second try after an uneven first experience. I ordered the Timballo entree on the first trip and it was dry and uninteresting. Needed flavor and more red sauce to moisten it up. This time I ordered the French onion soup and it was simply flat and uninspired. Hard to mess with such a traditional dish and deliver something truly better. Also ordered the special entree -- which was clams, mussels and linguine in a wine white sauce. Again, little flavor and a weak rendition of an old standard. Portions sizes are on the small side. Our server apologized several times for long waits. Given all of the accolades for this restaurant I'm not sure what to say, but I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone based on my two visits.
- Date NightSmittyDined on 12/13/2013After strolling around downtown Campbell one evening with my 10 yr old daughter we stopped by Tigelleria with our stomachs set on getting a bowl of yummy pasta. Waitress was very good working directly with my daughter to find the fettuccine with pesto she was looking for and the gnocchi with crab was calling my name. My daughter loved the little home made bread rounds with the various sauces that came first - we shared an arugula salad with black truffle oil and shaved Parmesan . which was excellent - and when the house made pasta bowls hit the table they were outstanding. What a great little evening we had at TegelleriaSpecial Features:
- great dinnervdg2Dined on 12/11/2013It was a great place for dinner! The food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Grat Dining ExperienceAnex43VIPDined on 12/6/2013Wonderful food and service. Many of the wines are Italian and we were not familiar with them. Thee server made recommendations and poured tastes of two wines. The place is very small and completely packed but they managed to handle it with no problems and turned out great food beautifully presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A unique experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2013We are into organic living. This is a delightful choice to experience gourmet food that is made with organic ingredients. We took our pregnant daughter there for her birthday. She was thrilled to have so many organic choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all around!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/22/2013This was our second visit to Tigelleria and it was just as amazing as the first. The food, service, atmosphere are all amazing. This is my new favorite restaurant in the South Bay!Special Features:
- AlwaysMiaAnimaDined on 11/16/2013The menu continues to be the type of Italian food that is available in Italy. The selection is unlike even most SF italian restaurants . It is classic Northern Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!TSilverDined on 11/9/2013We have been to this restaurant two times now. We enjoyed every dish and found it to have excellent service. Our waitress was an absolute delight both times. They are very knowledgeable about the menu, ingredients and preparation style, as well as the wine list and made good recommendations. All of the ingredients were fresh and dishes well prepared. The gnocchi is home made and wonderful with the crab and shrimp sauce. It is a little on the higher priced side, but not really bad. 4 people, appetizer, salads, main dishes, desserts, homemade lemoncello and a bottle of wine was around $300 w/o tip. We will be going back again and taking friends, again, to enjoy the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all around greatPerfectVIPDined on 11/8/2013This place is a gem! Totally cozy and unique. We went there for our Anniversary dinner and they made a special menu with our names on it. The food and service were incredible. We are coming back next chance we get!Special Features:
- Food greatbikegemDined on 11/8/2013Great food. Kale salad was delish as was raw octopus salad. Lamb, gnocchi, pork also good. Loved wine suggested by server. Great server. ONLY problem was speed at which they served food. When I pay that much money for a meal, I DO NOT want to be rushed. Our entrees came before we finished our salads, and when we asked to have them brought later, the server said he would take them back to keep them warm….REALLY??? So ten minutes later I get a tepid pair of lamb chops???? Jeesh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little spotDateNightDinerDined on 11/2/2013My husband and I recently decided to try a new restaurant every other week...this was first on the list. Overall a great experience. I had the salmon special and it was really yummy. My husband had the pesto and felt it was a little too creamy BUT he did like it. I tried it and thought it was fantastic. Would recommend for a romantic dinner or a fun double-date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazingyummyDined on 11/1/2013I frequent Tigelleria often, for both business and personal. It is consistently perfect in preparation, taste, service, everything. The staff are attentive and have always made helpful and spot on recommendations, from wine to dessert. Tigelleria also makes regular changes to their menu to reflect local availability and seasonal flavors.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner celebrationShannonDined on 10/27/2013The cheese cutting board was fantastic. Our server was knowledgeable and very engaging. Our only complaint is that the dinner portions were more like a French rather than Italian portion (beautiful, but skimpy) and the filet was a little too rare for medium. The gnocchi was wonderful and pumpkin stuffed pasta was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2013I've added comments when reserving tables on OpenTable before, but Tigelleria was the first restaurant that really went above and beyond. I wrote that we were celebrating our anniversary and we would like a table against the wall. The manager called to get our names and they printed "Happy Anniversary" in Italian, with our names, on the menu, and we had the perfect table for 2 on the side, and not in the middle of the restaurant. Perfect. Food was amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is great for peoplePeterVIPDined on 10/25/2013This place is great for people who get off work late ( like 8 or 9pm ) but want to enjoy a nice dinner. Food and service are both excellent. I already made my next reservation in Thanksgiving weekend. Need I say more?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How much?LindaVIPDined on 10/25/2013We went to Tigelleria for a celebration dinner for a recent college graduation. There were four adults in our party. We were a little taken back in the very high prices...especially for the wine and other drinks. This restaurant is located in Campbell and the prices were more in line for an ocean front or mountain top dining experience.
- Always a Great ExperienceTammyDined on 10/23/2013Always enjoy great food and service at Tigelleria. When I travel in from Phoenix, I always make it a point to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply divine!JenyaDined on 10/20/2013Went here for birthday dinner and the food was simply amazing. The burata appetizer was to die for and the rest of the entrees we tried just as good. We had the seabass, swordfish, steak and the boar dish. All were loved!! Will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tasting foodanonymousDined on 10/19/2013This restaurant came recommended, and it lived up to expectations. It is at the edge of downtown Campbell and appears to be quite popular. When we came in it had this very vibrant, slightly noisy, atmosphere of a full room. They also have a second room in the back, that is a bit more relaxed and quiet. The menu was original with many dishes that you typically can't get. We got the raw octopus, and it was exquisite. The entrees and desert were also good. They were tasty and well prepared and clearly the ingredients chosen were fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointsElayneDined on 10/19/2013Haven't been back since their lovely remodel and expansion. Liked this modern, organic Italian restaurant since its opening and now like it more. Salt encrusted branzino whole fish is special and great presentation. Wait staff so attentive and graceful. Especially liked how my gluten free requests were seriously considered and that there was a nice substitute for bread in order to try the yummy pre dinner spreads.Special Features:
- Expensive, but Worth itnkeeneyDined on 10/15/2013A full dinner for two with drinks and an appetizer ran $133 with tip. Elegant food, flawlessly prepared and presented. I love their charcuterie and cheese plates, but at around $30 each, they're a little too expensive for casual dining. Still, we had a great dinner here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a DifferenceWilJrDined on 10/13/2013Tigelleria is a special dining experience for its unique dishes and great service. We five all experimented with new dishes with total satisfaction. It's the place you have to revisit to try everything on the menu. Next time, I must try their pasta choices. The organic and sustainable items presented another appeal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service, and ambianceceevee830Dined on 10/11/2013The Chateaubriand was very good, and the servers were very nice too. Nice touch adding my birthday girl's name to the menu. Will definitely go back.Special Features: