403-405 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trefamiglia.com/
- Phone: 856-429-1447x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Cipollone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Tre Famiglia offers both on and off-site catering. On-site catering can accommodate up to 35 in the smaller room and 80 in our larger room and up to 300 off premise. We also have the Galasso Room (private) with a large table that seats from 14 to 18 guests at one large dining table or up to 22 with the tables split..
Off premise catering with a customized menu
Please contact Angela Martinelli at 856-429-1447 with any special requests or concerns you may have regarding an upcoming event.
- Entertainment: Dining Room Music
- Special Events: South Jersey Hot Chefs Restaurant Week, Farm to Fork, Dining for Life, Weddings, Showers, Christenings,Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral luncheons, Anniversaries, Business Seminars Christmas Eve Take-out full menu and Seven fish
Off premise catering up to 300 guests.
A word from Tre Famiglia
Since its opening in 2005,Tre Famiglia has built a customer base from local patrons as well as individuals from the suburbs of Philadelphia VOTED BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT ,2014 Courier Post,Best BYOB 2008-09-10-11-12-13-14 ,Best Place to do Lunch, Best Gnocchi 2011-12-13,bringing it's home-style Italian fare from its South Philadelphia landmark Chip's Restaurant established in 1903, the Cipollone family has landed across the river in the quaint town of Haddonfield. From the first day the doors opened diners from both near & afar sing the praises for the quality and consistency that are a part of every dish served. Don't don't be shy stick your head in the kitchen and give a wave to Pop Chip, 86 years old and his son Robert (head chef) continue to preserve their family traditions and recipes. Private parties and Catering serving from 10 to 80 patrons will most definitely leave your guests with a lasting impression.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tre Famiglia - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Tre Famiglia reviews from OpenTable diners
194 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (148)fit for foodies (107)special occasion (85)good for groups (57)romantic (35)great for outdoor dining (24)hot spot (22)great for lunch (20)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Excellent as AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/1/2014One of our favorite restaurants...they never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very unsatisfactory rating.JavaBabyDined on 6/28/2014Having frequented this restaurant frequently, I was looking forward to celebrating a birthday there, with my family. Unfortunately, because of the size of our party (6, ) we were seated in their larger side room. The noise level was intolerable - the worst I have ever experienced. This restaurant has been in business long enough to have solved the noise problem. I can only assume that they choose to ignore the issue.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014Our party of six thought the hors d'oeuvres were outstanding. However, two men ordered the clams and linguine for their main course and were disappointed; much too bland. Other than that we all felt our waiter, Chris, was friendly and helpful in describing the specials.Special Features:
- TresunshineDined on 6/24/2014Tre Famiglia is the best restaurant in Haddonfield. The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable. It's our favorite for girls night. The staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- The following 1044 reviews are from the Tre Famiglia reviews archive.
- Delicious!MrsGDined on 6/22/2014Drove 1 hr to meet our family in NJ for an early Sunday dinner at Tre Famiglia and we were quite impressed. Quaint little restaurant in Haddonfield. Attentive service by everyone, food came out quickly and hot, and was extremely delicious. Group of South Philly natives raved the entire time. Highly recommend. Would drive back to Tre Famiglia again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is it summer?headDined on 6/21/2014Specials Saturday night included lentil soup and Oso Buca, winter offerings in my mind. I normally like this place but staff appeared "in the weeds" once again, the most important thing is not to show when things are going bad. My entree was ok, I normally expect to be wowed when I go there..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazing-dined outsideFabulousVIPDined on 6/19/2014What can I say other than our dinner was excellent and for the first time we enjoyed eating outside under the umbrella with beautiful flower beds surrounding us. Beautiful night, great food and service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalFoodieDined on 6/19/2014Dinner was incredible again, Veal Chop was the best I have ever had anywhere. Service was impeccable Giuliano is very well trained and a gentleman. Thank you again for a great night.Special Features:
- Mangia excellence2HappyCampersVIPDined on 6/15/2014It was wonderful as usual. Always fab food. A favorite of oursSpecial Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/11/2014It was excellent dinner enjoyed with friends and family.Special Features:
- Stuffed Veal Chop satisfies againMiggsDined on 6/10/2014Had the stuffed veal chop, waiter cole assured me it was a personal favorite of his along with the fried cheesecake. I would def go again request cole and the stuffed veal with the fried cheesecake for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodFoodGoodtoEatDined on 6/7/2014We have dined at Tre Famiglia many times and they always deliver, food is amazing!! Go there you are sure to like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentlenpurzDined on 6/1/2014A return visit to a local favorite. Excellent veal, served in a variety of ways - all done to perfection. And the fried cheesecake dessert is wonderful. Service, as always, was professional, personable, and most knowledgeable of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood choice.MeetinCJVIPDined on 5/31/2014This was my 3rd time visiting here. Honestly, the food was good; but a little less "great" than the last 2 times. I would return again with hopes that the quality is back to what it was before. Service was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies' Night OutLocalFoodieDined on 5/31/2014Great food albeit somewhat limited menu; attentive service; be prepared to BYOB!Special Features:
- thezVIPDined on 5/29/2014food was damn good... BUT, has been better.. for an average spot i'd say it was great. but for tre famiglia's usual perfection it was just o.k.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/27/20141st time at Tre Famiglia and won't be our last!! Very good It is small so you want to make a reservation The menu has many choices So we are anxious to go back and try some of the other entreesSpecial Features:
- Excellent foodLuv2eatDined on 5/25/2014The food was excellent. Best Italian food I have had in South Jersey! Service was prompt and courteous. Small table for two. Dining area is very small. We had a gift certificate from a business associate. Definitely plan on going back!
- Excellent Meal and ServiceFabulousVIPDined on 5/24/2014Braciole was the best ever it was a special of the night! Our appetizer were amazing sausage and figs and Caprese Salad. We split a fried cheese cake which was the perfect ending to our meal. Service is always excellent.Special Features:
- great local restaurantangieDined on 5/21/2014We have been eating in this restaurant for many years and it has only gotten better each time we have been there!!! The staff is great and the food is fit for foodies. We had a party of 10 people for a birthday on Wed May 21, 2014 and everyone's food came out at the same time pipping hot. I can not say enough as to how good this restaurant is.Special Features:
- Great Last Minute Choiceskibunny99Dined on 5/15/2014We decided to go here last minute & the food was very good. We'd go back next time we're in the area.Special Features:
- food awesome ( as always)thezVIPDined on 5/13/2014great meal...great service from cole and bus boys too.... allowed me to change a special and it was superb... food is as good as it getsSpecial Features:
- Great Mother's Day DinnerBuddyDined on 5/11/2014As always a wonderful dining experience, as this BYOB offers wonderful food, and great service.Special Features:
- Excellent delicious food.SweeteatsDined on 5/11/2014Friendly polite staff. Very attentive. Food is always pleasing and plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to coming backleelovesitalianDined on 5/10/2014We were thrilled to find this restaurant on OpenTable in a pinch, since our evening's plans were rained out. Grabbed a nice Italian "baby Amarone" from the local wine shop, and settled in for a fabulous meal!Our waiter Chris was a gem --the food was delicious and we couldn't have asked for a better night! Looking forward to returning!Special Features:
- Hasddonfield RestaurantcarltVIPDined on 5/10/2014Food was very good, had a new waiter who was learning. been there before and will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodWineandDineDined on 5/10/2014Was seated immediately with Open Table reservation. Nice, cozy atmosphere. Very good food. The calamari was some of the best I've had. Many special offerings. A good value. If they add a salad, it would be a better value.Special Features:
- My favorite Italian !!FishyvineDined on 5/3/2014It's a bit noisy, it's a bit crowded but when you take your first bite of whatever you choose you will understand why it's crowded. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed. Being a BYOB makes it even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tre Famiglia is a keeper!Philly86VIPDined on 5/2/2014We tried the specials. Two appys and a main course. All were fresh and delicious! We were in an accident on the way to dinner and very late for our reservation. We called and they honored it for us. Service was friendly and attentive. Wish we had room for desert. Looked real good. This restaurant is a keeper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!!FabulousVIPDined on 4/27/2014Another outstanding meal and service. Our #1 restaurant by farSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousCazzVIPDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant always proves to be a great night out. Food is very good.Special Features:
- 1st time at Tre FamigliaFredDined on 4/26/2014This was our first Tre Famiglia experience and my goodness it was terrific. Every single dish, from soup, salad through entree, was exceptional. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Gluten free menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2014We have always enjoyed great food here, but with the addition of an actual gluten free menu I can now safely dine here without questioning the waiter about food preparation. This has certainly become a favorite dining place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealNJdinerDined on 4/24/2014This was Dining Out for Life night. We are always greeted graciously and asked about a seating preference. The specials are always plentiful and creative. Service was outstanding as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to going again.ReadytoeatDined on 4/24/2014I went with coworkers for a Birthday celebration. The food was authentic and reminded me of home cooking. Everything tasted so fresh and the environment was warm and inviting.. The noise level was quite high.. But, we can hold our own. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiNINiNiVIPDined on 4/20/2014We ate lunch here on Easter Sunday. We were a party of three. The food was excellent. Since it was Easter there were a lot of large groups of people eating there, which made it extremely noisy. Also the food came out very fast. We were out of there in one hour. We got seated as soon as we arrived. On a normal evening at this restaurant it is more pleasant and not so loud.Special Features:
- Holidays are Their SpecialtychrisVIPDined on 4/20/2014Easter dinner was wonderful at Tre Famiglia. The restaurant was backed with happy families, enjoying a wonderful meal. The waitstaff are fun and helpful and always nearby if you need them. I love celebrating holidays with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- laujendav3Dined on 4/20/2014Our reservation was for 1p which is when you first open, so it was quiet. As our meal progressed it got noisier, but we didn't mind because it was a happy noise. Waiter was very attentive. Everyone was more than happy with our meal. Portions were large, but that means left-oversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOB, Service and yum!JarangoVIPDined on 4/19/2014Our waiter Kyle was terrific and our group of 10 had a wonderful time! Everyone loved their food choices! There were so many delicious dinner choices and wonderful specials, that I can't wait to go back again. I had the flounder franchise which was very good, the creamy polenta or potatoes ( so smooth and creamy , I couldn't tell) was delicious. My husband had the pasta alla vodka and ate every bite (which is unusual). The only thing I'd like to change slightly, is seeing a few more appetizer choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/19/2014Enjoyable. 2 of us had the ravioli special. It was just OK-sounded better than it tasted. Appetizers were excellent.