403-405 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trefamiglia.com/
- Phone: 856-429-1447x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Cipollone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Tre Famiglia offers both on and off-site catering. On-site catering can accommodate up to 35 in the smaller room and 80 in our larger room and up to 300 off premise. We also have the Galasso Room (private) with a large table that seats from 14 to 18 guests at one large dining table or up to 22 with the tables split..
Off premise catering with a customized menu
Please contact Angela Martinelli at 856-429-1447 with any special requests or concerns you may have regarding an upcoming event.
- Entertainment: Dining Room Music
- Special Events: South Jersey Hot Chefs Restaurant Week, Farm to Fork, Dining for Life, Weddings, Showers, Christenings,Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral luncheons, Anniversaries, Business Seminars Christmas Eve Take-out full menu and Seven fish
Off premise catering up to 300 guests.
A word from Tre Famiglia
Since its opening in 2005,Tre Famiglia has built a customer base from local patrons as well as individuals from the suburbs of Philadelphia VOTED BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT ,2014 Courier Post,Best BYOB 2008-09-10-11-12-13-14 ,Best Place to do Lunch, Best Gnocchi 2011-12-13,bringing it's home-style Italian fare from its South Philadelphia landmark Chip's Restaurant established in 1903, the Cipollone family has landed across the river in the quaint town of Haddonfield. From the first day the doors opened diners from both near & afar sing the praises for the quality and consistency that are a part of every dish served. Don't don't be shy stick your head in the kitchen and give a wave to Pop Chip, 86 years old and his son Robert (head chef) continue to preserve their family traditions and recipes. Private parties and Catering serving from 10 to 80 patrons will most definitely leave your guests with a lasting impression.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tre Famiglia - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Tre Famiglia reviews from OpenTable diners
182 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (135)fit for foodies (93)special occasion (82)good for groups (47)romantic (41)great for outdoor dining (27)great for lunch (20)hot spot (18)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- My favorite Italian !!FishyvineDined on 5/3/2014It's a bit noisy, it's a bit crowded but when you take your first bite of whatever you choose you will understand why it's crowded. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed. Being a BYOB makes it even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tre Famiglia is a keeper!Philly86VIPDined on 5/2/2014We tried the specials. Two appys and a main course. All were fresh and delicious! We were in an accident on the way to dinner and very late for our reservation. We called and they honored it for us. Service was friendly and attentive. Wish we had room for desert. Looked real good. This restaurant is a keeper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!!FabulousVIPDined on 4/27/2014Another outstanding meal and service. Our #1 restaurant by farSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousCazzVIPDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant always proves to be a great night out. Food is very good.Special Features:
- 1st time at Tre FamigliaFredDined on 4/26/2014This was our first Tre Famiglia experience and my goodness it was terrific. Every single dish, from soup, salad through entree, was exceptional. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Gluten free menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2014We have always enjoyed great food here, but with the addition of an actual gluten free menu I can now safely dine here without questioning the waiter about food preparation. This has certainly become a favorite dining place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealNJdinerDined on 4/24/2014This was Dining Out for Life night. We are always greeted graciously and asked about a seating preference. The specials are always plentiful and creative. Service was outstanding as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to going again.ReadytoeatDined on 4/24/2014I went with coworkers for a Birthday celebration. The food was authentic and reminded me of home cooking. Everything tasted so fresh and the environment was warm and inviting.. The noise level was quite high.. But, we can hold our own. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiNINiNiVIPDined on 4/20/2014We ate lunch here on Easter Sunday. We were a party of three. The food was excellent. Since it was Easter there were a lot of large groups of people eating there, which made it extremely noisy. Also the food came out very fast. We were out of there in one hour. We got seated as soon as we arrived. On a normal evening at this restaurant it is more pleasant and not so loud.Special Features:
- Holidays are Their SpecialtychrisVIPDined on 4/20/2014Easter dinner was wonderful at Tre Famiglia. The restaurant was backed with happy families, enjoying a wonderful meal. The waitstaff are fun and helpful and always nearby if you need them. I love celebrating holidays with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- laujendav3Dined on 4/20/2014Our reservation was for 1p which is when you first open, so it was quiet. As our meal progressed it got noisier, but we didn't mind because it was a happy noise. Waiter was very attentive. Everyone was more than happy with our meal. Portions were large, but that means left-oversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOB, Service and yum!JarangoVIPDined on 4/19/2014Our waiter Kyle was terrific and our group of 10 had a wonderful time! Everyone loved their food choices! There were so many delicious dinner choices and wonderful specials, that I can't wait to go back again. I had the flounder franchise which was very good, the creamy polenta or potatoes ( so smooth and creamy , I couldn't tell) was delicious. My husband had the pasta alla vodka and ate every bite (which is unusual). The only thing I'd like to change slightly, is seeing a few more appetizer choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/19/2014Enjoyable. 2 of us had the ravioli special. It was just OK-sounded better than it tasted. Appetizers were excellent.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014Food is always good and reasonable, however nightly specials tend to be a little expensive.Special Features:
- reliableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/17/2014I have been going to Tre for many years now. The food is good but something is missing, I think it is the personal touch we loved so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentRonBDined on 4/12/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times and have had excellent food & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tre Famiglia is one of ourPhilaFoodiesVIPDined on 4/12/2014Tre Famiglia is one of our favorite restaurants. It is a family owned restaurants and that makes all the difference. We know our dinner will always be outstanding whether it's pasta, their veal chop or any one of their specials. And their desserts... all you need is a plate of biscotti, trust me they are the best. Thank you, again for a great meal. Cathy & Rich D'AdamoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful foodCCFMDDined on 4/12/2014Although I like the social experience of dining out, I am not much of a foodie. I'll pretty much eat anything if there's good company involved. But the great food at Tre Famiglia really caught my attention. I had a great granny smith and shrimp salad that I would have loved as a meal. For my entrée, I had possibly the best crab cake I've ever eaten. My husband inhaled his veal shank. The restaurant is small and crowded, and if the food weren't so good, it might have been bothersome. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't Miss at Tre Famiigliaf3lanceDined on 4/12/2014Bruschetta (sp?) was the only thing off-target in entire meal for six. Everything else from pasta to stuffed veal chop was fabulous. The wait-staff was extremely attentive–especially for our nine-month-old grandchild. Every time we come your waiters are very knowledgeable about the entire menu and most kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were recently at Tre FamigliaJaneDined on 4/12/2014We were recently at Tre Famiglia for a Birthday celebration for my 94 year old mother. It is a very attractive and nicely decorated restaurant and the service is warm and friendly. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and dessert. Great and convenient neighborhood restaurant. We always enjoy the food and ambience. Plus, we enjoy bringing our own bottles of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good, as usualJeldVIPDined on 4/11/2014We can always depend on Tre Famiglia for a great dining experience. We shared a crab/arugula salad, and went for the fish specials -bronzino and sea bass. Everything lived up to expectations. The only problem is the size of the two tops. Fortunately, we were seated by the window, and could use sill for the overflow. But that is not always the case, and stuff ends up on the floor. Not good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My fave...BethLaDined on 4/6/2014Excellent as usual. Food and service was stellar! I always bring my out of town friends here. Consistently fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must!razzDined on 4/5/2014My wife, don and I chose a meat, a pasta and a fish dish. All were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night with great friendsSoniaDined on 4/5/2014First off its a BYOB. Love that about this resturant, saves on the expense of going out. I was there before but my husband and our friends were not. It was my pick and I was hopeing the others liked it as much as I did. And they all did. One of the best things was the fried cheesecake, awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generally Very GoodPhillyPopsDined on 4/5/2014This one is somewhat difficult to rate for me. My wife and I dined here in early April. The service was outstanding. The place was packed and, as would be expected, it was noisy but that's OK. I ordered one of the specials for the night and it was excellent. However, my wife ordered the crabcakes. When she got them, the insides were ice cold. The waiter apologized (but it wasn't his fault). He took them back. When they were returned, they were nicely done and hot. (I tried one and thought they were average at best) Unfortunately, by the time they were returned, I was finished my meal. So my wife watched me eat and then I watched her eat. So my initial visit was 100% positive but there was enough good to be willing to try againSpecial Features:
- Excellent food & serviceBrunchDined on 4/5/2014Our daughter recommend Tre Famiglia to my wife and I and we have been there twice within the last 3 months and both times were excellent. The food, service and local friendly atmosphere make this place a must visit if you are in the South Jersey or Philly area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weird at firstICanEatDined on 4/4/2014I made a reservation and when our group promptly arrived, seating us became a hassle. The word part was that no one was in the restaurant. Overall, the food wad delicious and service was quick.Special Features:
- EnjoyableJudyDined on 3/29/2014First time customers. Six of us enjoyed our meal before going to the Scottish Rite Auditorium for a show. The bronzini was fabulous. One of group asked for a special dinner, not on the menu, and there was no problem with that. The place is noisy though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- party of 6RondonDined on 3/28/2014Had friday night reservations. Our party of 6 were seated upon arrival - no wait Everyone enjoyed their meal. Our server was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemBillDined on 3/28/2014I can not believe it took me so long to find this place. We have plan to return. Good gluten-free items on special menu. The sausage and figs app is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for itKevinVIPDined on 3/28/2014Been to this restaurant many times. Always a perfect spot, for a superb dinner with my wife and for a great time with friends. Food always good. Service excellent. Be sure to bring a good bottle of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice place to eatSusanDined on 3/22/2014This was a good dinner. I'd go there again. Not GREAT but certainly good.Special Features:
- NEVER disappointsLindaDined on 3/22/2014The people we were with had never been here before and were sorry they hadn't known about it all these years. I've always ordered the short ribs or Bronzina (fish) (so?) and was determined to venture out. I had the scallops and shrimp over the creamy risotto and it was delicious. We started with the Calimari (awesome).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as the past.FoodieDined on 3/21/2014Dined here for restaurant week, wasn't as exceptional as in the past. The asparagus & crab soup was overwhelmingly too strong an asparagus flavor. I like asparagus, but didn't realize how over-powering the flavor was in a soup. Both my husband & I had ordered the lobster & shrimp with the red sauce, pepper & mushrooms. Usually your specialty dishes are very distinct flavors. This dish seemed too bland, tasted like red sauce. The sauce was too much and over-powered the seafood and other ingredients. The desserts were also disappointing. I have come to expect beautiful looking & tasting dessert choices. The donut with a scoop of ice cream was disappointing. I hope to find the restaurant I have come to love again in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependably goodgordonramseyfanVIPDined on 3/21/2014We always go during restaurant week so we can feast on the four course dinner for only $35.00. Entrees included filet mignon and homemade linguini with lobster and shrimp. Portion sizes were good, service very quick (almost too quick), and we even got a $10 gift certificate for a return trip. The only downside is the restaurant is small, so it can be very noisy when full. Street parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife ordered the shorteeeeVIPDined on 3/20/2014My wife ordered the short rib which was quite good. I had the rack of lamb that was not so good. The asparagus soup was very good but sparse. The desserts were fine as well but once again on the small side.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicefoodiefranDined on 3/20/2014Food was exceptional, service was exceptional. Went there for restaurant week. For $35.00 we had 4 courses of really good food. Portions were just right considering 4 courses. I took my dessert home with me. The halibut was cooked to perfection...something I've had difficulty with at other restaurants. I will go back there in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/20/2014Wonderful time with our best friends. Several bottles of wine and conversation along with excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant was very noisy;DougDined on 3/20/2014Restaurant was very noisy; food ok; had to sent back one dish because it was overdone. it was replaced with medium rare which had been originally requested. desserts were fair. probably would be better to dine their not during restaurant week. Kitchen may have been a bit overwhelmed with volume. servers were fineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/19/2014I have eaten in this restaurant so many times from Easter to bridal showers and restaraunt week was not exception. I have never been to a place that was,literally,packed to the gills and service was still attentive and friendly with never a missed step. The food was fresh and innovative and always different. On the regular menu,great food at a great price and b.y.o. what more could you want?Special Features: