Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
441 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 5136213111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm. Bar 12-21 opens daily at 5pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: Enjoy specially priced bar bites during Morton's "Power Hour" Monday - Friday from 5pm - 6:30pm and 9:pm - Close.
- Special Events: Morton's in Cincinnati (Carew Tower) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/cincinnati
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (120)romantic (78)scenic view (64)notable wine list (60)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (12)hot spot (11)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- If you want to have a goodAwesomeDined on 3/21/2014If you want to have a good time and enjoy the night out with your wife, friends or family this is the place. Very romantic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/16/2014Food and service was wonderful. I've been twice and would go again.Special Features:
- . We were celebrating ourBLam1987Dined on 3/15/2014. We were celebrating our anniversary and were very pleased with the service received, from special event menus to a complimentary dessert. Service was outstanding, as always. Best steaks in the city, hands down. I had the Porcini crusted bone-in filet, which i would highly recommend to any newcomers. It's a 12 oz, so be hungry when you chose it! The wine list is very good. All in all, Morton's is a top notch steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was very excellentdiningproDined on 3/14/2014The service was very excellent and attentive. Morton's personalized their service and paid attention to what my girlfriend and me wanted. The food was excellent and exceeded expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014We enjoyed our night out and decided to eat in the bar area since it was not that busy. Great steaks and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/9/2014I had been waiting for a special occasion to try this pricey restaurant. My wife and I finally went and were not impressed. The décor was very modern, which is bland in my view. The service was not as good as one would expect from this type of establishment. Most importantly, though, I thought the food was not as outstanding as the price would have you expect. I would not return unless the prices were about half of what they are, because one could get the same food for much less at other steakhouses.Special Features:
- FabulousMeMeDined on 3/7/2014Perfect!! Had my boyfriends birthday dinner there. Beautiful inside. Great view of the Downtown Cincy. Staff was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best experienceCruzzieVIPDined on 3/1/2014I recommended Morton's to a friend for her birthday as I have been several times in the past and enjoyed it. Several guests dislikes their food and entrees went sent back. Service was good though a manager never came to see about the food.
- DisappointedJohn29Dined on 3/1/2014We keep this type of expensive restaurant for a special celebration. This time it disappointed with the quality of food and preparation of food. Paying high prices is worth it if the food and the preparation of it delivers. Unfortunately this time it did not.Special Features:
- Solid Steakhouse MenuEmmaDined on 2/24/2014Great classic steakhouse. We were enticed to go to Morton's with a seafood/steak promotion that arrived in the mail. It was a good excuse to try it out. Classic menu, simple with all the right sides including creamed spinach. Caesar salad had a great dressing just tinted with anchovy flavor, crabcake was nearly solid big pieces of crab meat, filet was tender, roasted brussel sprouts were flavorful although a little overdone (mushy), but molton lava cake with ice cream was fantastic.... All the tables overlooking Fountain Square but if you had a special occasion and could make a reservation at one of those, you'd have a great meal and a great view.Special Features:
- First timeStappDined on 2/22/2014This is the first time my fiance or I had eaten at Morton's. It.was everything we thought it would be and more! Our service was excellent and the food was amazing! It was an all-round perfect night! Thank you for making our first experience and Valentine's Day.dinner a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Not the best experienceCincitravelerDined on 2/22/2014Wow! It was way overpriced for the quality and quantity. Our steak was overdone and our service was very slow.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerFoodloverDined on 2/22/2014Wonderful evening. Food was excellent. Great attention to detail. They printed out menus with Happy Anniversary at the top. Gave us complimentary dessert, discount on bill and took our photo and presented it to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrinksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/20/2014I always enjoy Mortons but $13 for a simple Manhattan! Really?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect valentines dinner!XrayjawDined on 2/15/2014The service was terrific and spot on. The food was delicious, we both had a Cajun steak. The twice baked potatoes were to die for! I was not too crazy about the merlot wine I had (I believe it was the lambert type) . My husband had a raspberry malt beverage that was terrific though! We overall had a great time on valentines date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayCalvinDined on 2/15/2014Everything was fine except key lime pie was not available. We chose Morton's for steak, view and key lime pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Meal!bagladiatorDined on 2/14/2014I took my wife here for Valentine's Day and it was an excellent choice. The Cobb salad is the best we have had. We both loved the filet oscar style and crab cakes. The lava cake dessert was amazing. Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the Original Chicago StandardTSCastleDined on 2/14/2014I lived in Downtown Chicago for 17 years, and would frequent Morton's once a month. This location in Cincinnati is a let down. I went here for Valentine's Day. It was sad. We got dat 40 mins after our reservation, and not one drink comped. The guests were in gym shoes and jeans. Not proper attire for guests around me when I'm spending $400 for dinner. One woman at the bar (while we were waiting to be sat) pulled an ADT Beer Coosie out of her purse for her Bud Light. Bad environment. Should have better dress code, not timely, not a 4 star restaurant. Go around the block to Orchard's at the Palm. Ask for Charles Redmond (not me) and tell him Trent sent you. Much better way to spend your money. Todd Kellyis a Genious.Special Features:
- Love Morton's! We go thereSusanDined on 2/14/2014Love Morton's! We go there every time we have reason to celebrate - awesome food, even more awesome service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Wow for the money.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014The food was good, the service was good, but for this kind of price nothing was great. Jeff Ruby's cost is slightly lower, but the food is more creative and you get more for your buck.Special Features:
- First time... absolutely wonderful!Dawn20Dined on 2/13/2014Valerie & Kenny were the best! Attentive & very helpful.. My fiancé & I enjoyed our Valentine's Day dinner, we decided to go the day before. The bacon steak, Cajun steak, brussel sprouts, macaroni and cheese and the lyonnaise potatoes were absolutely divine! We will be dining at Morton's very soon. We already picked out what we are going to order when we return. Thanks for a memorable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice visitCruzzieVIPDined on 2/10/2014I have been to Morton's several times and the food and service was just as good this time. Waiter was nice but he did use his bare hands to touch the bread after cleaning the table and clearing away dirty dishes! That was my only gripe. The manager greeted us at the door and came to see how dinner was. I will return.Special Features:
- Pricy but Excellant FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2014We have visited Morton's several times and have always found the food to be outstanding. It was a very slow night but still the service was well above average, not a perfect 5 stars but 4-3/4. I had requested a window table, if available, so we got one with a nice view of Fountain Square, the ice rink and snow piles all over the streets and sidewalks. The wine list is extensive and can be expensive. We are not into wine or the bar scene but the excellent diner for five was still $400 after the tip. Can only afford this for special occasions but as in many things you get what you pay for. Thanks, Morton's for another nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGggggggggDined on 2/8/2014Had a great time. Everything was great. Food excellent , drinks , service , atmosphere. Will definitely come againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!JermaineDined on 2/8/2014In took my wife to Morton's for our 12 year anniversary and we had a blast! The food, service, and overall experience exceeded my expectations! We will definitely be returning in the near term future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating. SeemedMichaelDined on 2/8/2014Very accommodating. Seemed they wanted our business, food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as usualkjb1rxmanDined on 2/8/2014The Morton's experience is fantastic as usual. I have been here for lunch several times and dinner was just as good! The service was fantastic and I will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow ServiceAngiekDined on 2/8/2014This was our 1st time at Morton's. I have been married for 25 years and had never gone to a high scale restaurant so we decided to go to Morton's. The food was delicious however our waiter was a little slow. We had to wait for our drinks (cokes) to be refilled a few times. I will definitely go back...but will have to save up money first. (just kidding).Special Features:
- PROPLE FRIENDYBIG333Dined on 2/1/2014ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE. SERVICE IS ALWAYS GREAT. CAN'T BEAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE.Special Features:
- Service was great, food wasInthebusinessDined on 1/26/2014Service was great, food was great, atmosphere very nice, wonderful view of Fountain Square - only negative is that side items are quite expensive for what you get ($12 for asparagus for 7 spears?) plus we were told side items are great to share with the table - how do you split 7 asparagus spears 4 ways? And a side of mashed potatoes for 4 yielded about 2 tablespoons per person - To me that is not a serving - should've been 12 spears at the least and twice the potatoes. Other than that, I was very pleased. Oh, and get the chocolate lava cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014Great ambience and excellent service. Steaks were cooked perfectly and everything was delicious from appetizer to dessert. Can't wait to come back again.Special Features:
- Great food, great servicefifichanDined on 1/25/2014The bread was awesome, scallop wrapped with bacon was delicious, short rib was so soft and tender, and chocolate cake was perfect ending for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too much moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/24/2014The steaks were not any where near worth the money!Special Features:
- Excellent meal with greatHappyVIPDined on 1/22/2014Excellent meal with great service. Wine list to die for. Looking forward to my next trip to town!Special Features:
- Good Food and Wine. Morton'sHappyVIPDined on 1/21/2014Good Food and Wine. Morton's always exceeds your expectations. I always look for one when traveling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestMST3KJunkieDined on 1/18/2014I have been to a number of steak houses, most of them being of the Jeff Ruby variety. I can not say enough about the food or the service. Top notch on both counts. I had Veal and wife had Steak. Both just melted in my mouth. So incredibly good. I give the ambiance a lower number, because there was nothing special about it...nothing that just leaped out. The view of downtown Cinci was great, but I suppose that was because of the light snow, and it made everything just look fantastic. It being on the 2nd level of the building definitely helps that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thought it would be betterDinningChefsDined on 1/12/2014My wife and I had dinner prior to going to a show. Restaurant was beautiful and not busy at all cosdering it was a Sunday. Server was good and attentive. The meal was OK s we were hoping for more. Steak OK no seasoning along with the patatos and the creamed spinach witch all need salt and pepper. The crab cakes and bacon steak app were really good. For the money you are better off trying a different steak house.
- Great place to enjoy a eveningclarksterDined on 1/11/2014Great place to enjoy a evening. Staff very accomindating. Only down side a little costly.Special Features:
- Great steaks perfectly cookedrossmanDined on 1/11/2014My wife and I dined at Morton's on January 11, 2014. I had the bone in ribeye which was extremely flavorful. I recommend for a ribeye to be cooked to at least medium rare so some of the marbling is rendered enhancing the flavor while maintaining tenderness. My wife enjoyed the 8 oz filet prepared rare. Overall a great experience. I would rank Morton's an 8 on a ten point scale. Jeff Ruby's restaurants are my favorites for great steaks and ambience and they get a 10 in my ranking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ??CHrisDined on 1/11/2014I had advice not to go to Mortons because of bad service, but we decided to go anyway. We really enjoyed the food, service and overall experience. I would recommend Mortons and will go againI would recommend this to a friend.