Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
441 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 5136213111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm. Bar 12-21 opens daily at 5pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: Enjoy specially priced bar bites during Morton's "Power Hour" Monday - Friday from 5pm - 6:30pm and 9:pm - Close.
- Special Events: Morton's in Cincinnati (Carew Tower) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/cincinnati
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (120)romantic (78)scenic view (64)notable wine list (60)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (12)hot spot (11)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Our waiter, Ryan (?), wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/22/2008Our waiter, Ryan (?), was great. The food, as alsways, was excellent.Special Features:
- One of the best dining experiencesOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/21/2008One of the best dining experiences of my 43 years. Service, food, ambience, and bar were all superior.Special Features:
- Morton's is by far the finestmajorDined on 11/21/2008Morton's is by far the finest restaurant in Cincinnati. It beats the Jeff Ruby Steak Houses, they are overpriced for what they are. Morton's food and wait staff are by far the best. Polite, knowledgeable, and attentive, all tributes to the management of the restaurant. You never feal rushed, it is an absolute joyful place to spend an evening.Special Features:
- Excellent food that was wellOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/21/2008Excellent food that was well prepared and impeccable service. Not inexpensive.Special Features:
- hate having to ''hear'' theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/18/2008hate having to ''hear'' the menu over and over again. At my table and again at all the surrounding tables.
- The only complaint that IOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2008The only complaint that I have is that we had a party of 5 so they sat us at a table to opens from a 4 top square to a 5 top round in the same space and all night long when the server would help the table behind me I got hit in the head with is order book. It got rather annoying to say the least. Overall it was a good experience and we had a good time!Special Features:
- Our waiter Ryan is the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2008Our waiter Ryan is the best! He adds that extra "touch" to the whole experience! We request him every time and he remembers us and takes care of us top notch! Thank you for a wonderful experience, as always!Special Features:
- I took my wife there to forNewsfanaticDined on 11/15/2008I took my wife there to for a special anniversary dinner. Ryan, our server, was fantastic. You could not have asked for someone more knowledgable and accomodating. Unlike some similiar restaurants, the service was not overbearing or annoying, it was just the right amount to have a relaxed dinner. Everyone treated us like royalty from the flowers that I ordered being on the table when we arrived to the perfect seating that I had requested.Special Features:
- This is real food and realOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/14/2008This is real food and real service for real people...no "foodie" crap here, just a genuine establishment for people who dont care about what it trendy, just what is real!Special Features:
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2008This was our first visit to Morton's and it was fantastic, The food was great and the service was top notch. We will be going back soon.Special Features:
- Wife's steak came out tooOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/7/2008Wife's steak came out too overdone. Even though restaurant did everything to correct problem, it broke the mood. I ate and waited on her. Very good food.
- We were at Morton's with anothermhp1Dined on 11/2/2008We were at Morton's with another couple to purchase their "Make A Wish" $19.99 sirloin burger and fries. When our waiter started his "routine" explaining the Morton's menu, we told him he didn't have to go through all that because we were getting the special. He was clearly not thrilled about that and then said he was going to go through his routine anyway(as if we might change our mind and order something more lucrative). I think, too, he picked up on the fact the couple we were with were being very careful with their money. While he didn't ignore us once he knew we weren't going to have as high a bill as he would like, the service after he realized what we were about was less than what we have come to receive at Morton's.Special Features:
- Our service was wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2008Our service was wonderful and the food was very filling! Too much to finish in just one night. A great place for those special celebrations!Special Features:
- We have eaten at Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/25/2008We have eaten at Morton's before. And the experience was always a 4 or a 5. This evening the food was off. We had made reservations for my son & husband's birthdays. They are both red meat lovers. Unfortunately the lobster bisque was watery. My petite filet mignon was not the typical Morton's perfect grade since it had too much fat (not just the marbled kind). My son's steak was not prepared correctly either. The sides & desserts rocked! But the cut & preparation of the red meat was substandard for Morton's.Special Features:
- Morton's is our special occasionpan51Dined on 10/22/2008Morton's is our special occasion favorite dining place. The food and service is awesome!Special Features:
- This was a wonderful experiencehardisonrlDined on 10/21/2008This was a wonderful experience in every respect! This was teh 10th anniversary for me and my partner. I noted on the reservation that this was our 10th anniversary. At the end of the meal, the server showed up witha huge strawberry on some whipped cream and a candle. He took our picture and presented it to us in a card with a personnel message signed by the staff. How neat and touching.Special Features:
- I went here with my boyfriendOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/18/2008I went here with my boyfriend for sweetest day and it was very beautiful and very romantic. The only downside was that it was extremely loud.Special Features:
- We enjoyed dinner at MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2008We enjoyed dinner at Mortons on Sweetest Day. The service was outstanding.... besides our waitress, the manager stopped by checking on us and the extended service help made sure our water glasses were full and plates cleared promptly. Our waitress even snapped a picture for us to remember this occasion. The meal was prepared perfectly, we had filet mignon and scallops, the salads were wonderful from the Mortons salad and the tomato with blue cheese. The sides were great and the dessert was heavenly. I will return and send colleagues and friends to the restaurant.Special Features:
- What in the hell is a "foodie"OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2008What in the hell is a "foodie" anyway?? I know, it is a term for pseudo-cultured people who think they are better than everyone else. Morton's is a real steakhouse for real people who want a great meal and not some elaborate pile of garbage. The foodies can got to Bocas or Pigall's and eat crap.Then they can rave about how exquisite their crap was. What a joke.Special Features:
- The best filet I have everOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2008The best filet I have ever had! My boyfriend and I went there to celebrate a special occasion. The service was wonderful and the meal was amazing. I cant wait to go back again!Special Features:
- Morton's NEVER disappoints.JCBWfavDined on 10/16/2008Morton's NEVER disappoints. What a great experience, from the food to the service.Special Features:
- I'm never disappointed whenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2008I'm never disappointed when I go to Morton's, it always exceeds my expectations.
- The bar staff/service/foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/16/2008The bar staff/service/food were great. In the dining room, our server was one of the worst I've had in a long time. We were using a promotional coupon for dinner, and that immediately set the tone for her: no need to put forth ANY effort to make our dinner acceptable. Her only goal was to get us out of her section has quickly as possible. It was our first time to dine at a Morton's and I WILL NOT BE BACK. The food was fine, but the experience was so poor, it was a complete waste on money.
- Delicious! We were seatedBengalFanDined on 6/20/2008Delicious! We were seated right at the window so we had a great view of the Square. It was absolutely a fabulous meal!Special Features:
- I was overall disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/7/2008I was overall disappointed. It's a decent steak, but for the price, it is nowhere near the value. I could not shake the feeling that this was a chain restaurant trying to prove it's chops as a fine dining establishment. However, it fell flat and felt like a run-of-the-mill place. It's still ok for a good night out, and Cincinnati does not have much more to offer downtown. However, it does not deserve the praise of a great steak house.Special Features:
- We love Morton's. Food isOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/30/2008We love Morton's. Food is always terrific and consistent. The server was a bit new (we guessed) and still learning the ropes, but otherwise attentive. On request, a normally by-the-glass wine was offered at a bottle price for us, which was very much appreciated.Special Features:
- Great Food and service. MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2008Great Food and service. Mortons always does it right.Special Features:
- Had a reservation and arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2008Had a reservation and arrived on time. I have been to Mortons on several occasions and this by far was the worst visit. I resent the fact that they horded us into the bar to try and get us to buy drinks even though the dining room was not completely full. They finally go us in 15 to 20 minutes after our reservation. If we wanted to drink and have appetizers we would have arrived early. That really set the stage for an average visit, although our waiter was very good. I think we will continue to go to Ruby's instead or Flemings.
- We have high expectatios ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/23/2008We have high expectatios of Mortons and although the new location is great, this experience was lackluster at best. My NY strip was delivered well done on a med-rare order. They steak was comp'd but mistakes like this are not what you expect for a 1st class steak chain. The service was so incredibly slow that it took 45 minutes after being seated to get our first drink. With several Jeff Ruby options available, keep this low on your list.Special Features:
- I had an amazing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2008I had an amazing experience and the food was great!!! Will definitely go again!
- I took my wife , daughter.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/9/2007I took my wife , daughter. and her boyfriend out for my wifes birthday. Also my daughter is a veg. in a great steak house. special care to all concerned. you can not go wrong. . Rick VanoverSpecial Features:
- Nice place, good steak. SideOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/10/2007Nice place, good steak. Side orders were ordinary. Service is what made it nice. Very professional, yet friendly and always attentive. I always dine alone and am sometimes treated not as well as couples or groups but this was not the case here. I felt most welcome, very pampered and was very happy with my experience.Special Features:
- This would make for a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/20/2007This would make for a great romantic dinner for a night on the town. The cost is steep, but if you love steak and fresh lobster, you must come here. Price tag is nothing to sneeze at, so make sure you have at least $100 for dinner.Special Features:
- The meal was excellent, veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/19/2007The meal was excellent, very well prepared. All of the staff took very good care of our entire party!Special Features:
- the food is good but theyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/29/2007the food is good but they treat you like a drive-in