Morton's The Steakhouse - Philadelphia
1411 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Philadelphia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2155570724
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Philadelphia hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/philadelphia
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Philadelphia
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - Philadelphia. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com. Please note: To assure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Philadelphia - Best Restaurants in Center City ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Philadelphia reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)romantic (37)good for groups (28)notable wine list (27)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (14)late-night find (6)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Although the restaurant wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2008Although the restaurant was outstanding, the valet parking service left a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- The best steak I have everOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/4/2008The best steak I have ever had!Pricey but worth every penny! Very accomodating, waiter and waitress were fantastic. Recommend this place to a steak lover. Morton's was by far better than the Capital Grille. The Capital Grille was all hype.Special Features:
- Great place for business diners.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/28/2008Great place for business diners. It's your typical high end steak place, just like the other Morton's around the US. But that's why we eat there.
- We had a fabulous meal. ThedannybDined on 9/27/2008We had a fabulous meal. The steak melted in our mouths. The service was excellent! It was FABULOUS !Special Features:
- It was very good at this locationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2008It was very good at this location but I do prefer the King of Prussia location I feel the food tastes a little better at KOP. Would reccommend but is pricey.Special Features:
- Morton's always satisfies.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/3/2008Morton's always satisfies. The food and service is always superb, even when ordering their special steak and seafood for two.Special Features:
- My husband and I went to celebratelynscriberDined on 8/28/2008My husband and I went to celebrate our 4th yr Anniversary. We mentioned this to our waiter and he came out with a camera to take our picture. By the time we finished our dessert, he brought us our a picture in a frame. We thought it was very thoughtful of the restaurant staff.Special Features:
- Great Food... but Price PointOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/9/2008Great Food... but Price Point Too High Relative to the Other Steak Houses in Philadelphia.
- My hubby & I go for specialOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/24/2008My hubby & I go for special occasions. Like 3 times a year. The food & service have always been incredible. Highly rec.Special Features:
- This is a good restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2008This is a good restaurant. Alittle over rated. Very exspensive.Special Features:
- Although Morton's is unsurpassedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2008Although Morton's is unsurpassed for a wonderful steak, the prices now approach the "not worth the money" status.Special Features:
- We went here for my wife'sOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/29/2008We went here for my wife's birthday and had a great experience! The staff knew ahead that we were celebrating the birthday and made it a very special time for us. We expect the food to be the best and it didn't disappoint! Morton's is definitely one of our favorite places to dine! Thanks!Special Features:
- Although it is a chain, IOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/15/2008Although it is a chain, I love Morton's for a fine dining experience. The food is incredible and the service is always impeccable. And you won't find a staff better educated on wine. Just perfect, every time we go.Special Features:
- Excellent as always. A wordOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2008Excellent as always. A word to the wise, the live lobster brought out on a silver platter did catch my girlfriend off guard when it started moving.Special Features:
- Snooty and awkward waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/22/2007Snooty and awkward waiter who shouted his memorized speech about their food; messily poured water into our glasses, splashing it around. At one point when he asked how the food was, and we answered 'it was okay', he said, seemingly appalled, 'just okay?' to which we had to reply 'yeah..okay'. Eventually we just became too irritated by him to enjoy ourselves.
- The food was good but I preferOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/9/2007The food was good but I prefer other steak houses...
- If you want a decent steakOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/2/2006If you want a decent steak this isn't the place. I was very disappointed.
- Best steak I have ever eaten.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/31/2005Best steak I have ever eaten. Portions were huge.Special Features: