The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
6000 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.capitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5613681077x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Carmine DiCandia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Boca Raton Town Center.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (140)notable wine list (94)fit for foodies (80)romantic (79)good for groups (56)neighborhood gem (50)great for lunch (48)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (24)late-night find (20)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- 72nd Surprise!OptimisticVIPDined on 5/2/2014We invited our girfriend from Kiawah, South Carolina to lumch at the Boca Raton location to celebrate her 72 Birthday! She had never been there. Our server, Kendall, was outstanding....most professional and very helpful with the Menu items! We compliment the Mnagement for their special acknowledgement of her Birthday!!! A card from the staff, Birthday confetti on the table, and a special dessert...topped off with a Memory photo of our group! We thank you!!!!!Special Features:
- Great food and ServicedrtigersDined on 4/26/2014Jason and Michael were superb servers who made our dining experience a wonderful oneSpecial Features:
- Always Excellent!TrainkcVIPDined on 4/26/2014There is no better - and we are looking forward to the newest location in Sarasota this fall!Special Features:
- won't order steak againCarolVIPDined on 4/25/2014Unfortunately this experience paralleled the last one even though I was very specific when telling the waiter what I wanted and explained about the last experience. The delmonico steak was overcooked and the replacement (received after my partner was finished eating) was filled with gristle. Is it really that difficult to char the outside and cook a steak medium rare.... more on the rare side? Obviously, the steak was more of the kind you would get in Publix rather than what you expect at a good steak restaurant. This is not what is expected at a restaurant of this caliber.... or at this price. They did offer us a desert on the house because of the problem but that is not what we came for which was a good steak dinner.
- An excellent choiceDisappointedVIPDined on 4/24/2014We were celebrating special occasions and had 3 generations at the table. Paige was our server- a wonderful choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food and serviceBocaFoodieDined on 4/23/2014Service at Capital Grille in Boca is always exceptional. The only things that tops the service is the Lobster Mac and Cheese. Wine list is also phenomenal and we've truly enjoyed each meal shared at Capital Grille.Special Features:
- Easter Brunchback4moreDined on 4/20/2014This was our second year enjoying Easter Brunch. Our server GREG was fantastic. He was the best server so far, bar none!! He was super attentive and so very friendly. We all laughed and had a great time. All of your servers have been great throughout the 5 years we've dined there. but Greg takes the cake!! We look forward dining there again soon. Great food, Great service. Sincerely, SusanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodRestaurant, not on Holidays...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/20/2014I always love this Restaurant but Easter Brunch was not the best. It looses it's ambience when everybody get there at the same time. We were there last Easter but I think will come back at another time.Special Features:
- Great wine listDoc255VIPDined on 4/19/2014The food was great and our server was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary eveningChuckDined on 4/18/2014Originally had a reservation for dinner in the restaurant and wound up staying at the bar and lounge all night because Michelle was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 4/17/2014We always enjoy Capital Grille in Boca. Hostesses friendly. Server attentive but a very busy night with lots of larger groups with kids in town for the holiday weekend. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boca knows steak and serviceRobinVIPDined on 4/16/2014Went to the Capital Grille in Boca Raton for the first time. We are locker holders in the Garden City, NY Restaurant. The food, service and decor was almost exactly the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks and ServiceBill1234VIPDined on 4/11/2014We went on a Friday night, last minute, and had a nice table in a side room, with very personal and professional waitress. The staff was attentive, without being obtrusive. The menu is quite limited, but all well prepared. We shared a 24 oz. porterhouse steak, with 2 sides and 2 appetizers, which was plenty of food. The steak was perfect, onion soup was good, not great. When asked if this was a special occasion, we replied, "just a Friday".... But she brought a complimentary sampler dessert anyway. A very nice, albeit expensive night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLICED FILET IS ALWAYS PERFECT..BUTdlk1947VIPDined on 4/9/2014CANNOT BEAT THE SLICED FILET.3 OF US HAD IT. BUT THE SWEET ONION SAUCE SPOILED THE MUSHROOMS. WE DID NOT RECALL THE SAUCE AS BEING SWEET. WE WERE DISAPPOINTED. THE CAESAR SALAD WAS AN UNDER PERFORMER. DISAPPOINTED AGAIN. THE CREAMED SPINACH WA EXCELLENT. THE LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESE WAS TASTY-BUT LIGHT ON THE LOBSTER. DISAPPOINTED A 3RD TIME. THE FLOURLESS ESPRESSO CAKE WAS SUPERB AS WAS THE CHEESECAKE. A 4TH DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THAT A STEAKHOUSE OF HIGH QUALITY DOES NOT CARRY GUINNESS STOUT.THE VALET CAR PARKERS ARE INATTENTIVESpecial Features:
- Great Restaurant!SteveDined on 4/7/2014The service was amazing, and ask what options you can get with your steak. They have plenty of ways to cook the steak, which was just Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for a Business Lunchjvd1659VIPDined on 4/7/2014I go about once a month for a business lunch and they always do a great job. The server always asks if you are under a time constraint so they know how to pace you. A nice touch. The lunch menu is just different enough from dinner, but those choices are still there. Always a good place to bring someone and show a little class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service; a bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/6/2014Excellent food and service. My wife and I went there to celebrate our anniversary. It was our first time at Captial Grille. The only drawback is that it wasn't as quiet or romantic an atmosphere as I had anticipated. That said, the waiter went above and beyond with a special dessert and picture to make the occasion special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/5/2014Dinner with Mom and everything was PERFECT! Food was outstanding from salad through entrees (steak, tuna) and dessert. Our server Paige was solicitous without being overwhelming, attending to our special requests with a smile - the service is usually quite good, but Paige was exceptional. I almost always have dinner at this property when visiting the Boca Raton area, and this latest visit will keep me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy and upscaleBrookeDined on 4/2/2014This is upscale dining at its best. Impeccable service and delectable cuisine.Special Features:
- Capital Grille offers excellentarlenebocaDined on 4/1/2014Capital Grille offers excellent service and delicious food. It has a subdued atmosphere and lovely décor. For your birthday they will give you a yummy complimentary dessert. This is a nice touch. I recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What you'd expect at Capital GrilleRDS45Dined on 3/31/2014My wife and I celebrated our 40th anniversary. We were warmly greeted and promptly seated. Our table was decorated with heart confetti and an anniversary card. Our server, Brett, was attentive, knowledgable and helpful. The lobster bisque was a winner with large chunks of lobster. The onion soup (in a crock) was large and delicious. The lamb chops were fabulous. The surf and turf (I opted for the lobster tail rather than king crab legs) was outstanding. The sides were all excellent. At the conclusion of the meal we were brought an anniversary dessert and a group photo was taken. A very nice touch. It's Capital Grille so it is a but pricey. But it's definitely worth the money. Everything was superb especially the food and Brett's service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typically impeccable fromBocaFoodiesVIPDined on 3/29/2014Typically impeccable from food prep to service, this dinner was below standard. Food was not hot and service was not as attentive as usual. Impetus to return in the near future for other than special occassion will be a challenge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant went out ofhungrydinerVIPDined on 3/29/2014The restaurant went out of its way to make our anniversary dinner special and memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently the Best in BocaFoodieSLCVIPDined on 3/27/2014Boca has many steakhouses but if you are looking for the best service and outstanding food then this is the place. The bar is a welcoming place where you are consistently treated like a king. The Rib Eye is a classic and the bar menu is fantastic. Simply consistent and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fabulous Lunch!MookieDined on 3/25/2014Twelve of us went out to celebrate a birthday and the end of our mahjong season. We couldn't have been happier with the food or the service. Our round table was perfect for conversation. A card, group picture and complimentary dessert were given to our birthday "girl". Our waiter kindly took pictures on our phones, so we a have a fond remembrance of this special occasion. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak house with multipleOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/21/2014Great steak house with multiple fish choices which is great when one in the party doesn't eat steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningVMR2014Dined on 3/21/2014Went with family to celebrate moms birthday, couldn't have been happier with our choice. Sara, our server was wonderful, the food simply delicious, great atmosphere...a terrific night! A family birthday photo they gave us at the end of the night, ( as well as a red rose for my mom and 5 year old niece) were sweet touches. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Worth the trafficOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/21/2014After fighting Friday night traffic on I-95 we arrived at Capital Grille to find the staff friendly and attentive. We were seated immediately (other reviewers had complained about a long wait, even with reservations). The wait staff was very professional, friendly, and attentive. The martinis were perfect. Try the bone in Kona steak. They use a coffee rub that seals in the juices very nicely and gives that hint of coffee flavoring. Would definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/21/2014Food is always delicious, service is always exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to Celebrate BirthdaysnamajanVIPDined on 3/20/2014We took our dear friend there for her special birthday. When we arrived, the table was decorated beautifully. They had a lovely card from the place wishing her a Happy Birthday. We started off with a bottle of wine, which was recommended and it was wonderful. The birthday girl ordered the Lobster Bisque and a Colossal Stone Crab for her lunch. She raved about both. One ordered the caesar Salad with Chicken, One ordered the Capital Grill Chopped Salad and the other ordered the Parmesan crusted Sole. All very good. Our waiter sent us 4 flutes of Champagne and a desert for the Birthday girl which was a little flowerless chocolate cake and a wonderful tiramisu on a plate. They took a great picture of us at the end to remember her special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disapointed for the first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/19/2014We generally love Capital Grill however we had a rather disappinting experience . My steak tartare was not what is usually called steak tartare could not finish it .The Porter House steak was not cooked as requested . Service was as usual very good which salvaged the evening. Maybe the chef had a bad daySpecial Features:
- Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2014I belong to a canasta card group of ladies We all have birthdays near each other. We range in age between 66 and 84. We each put $5.00 in a "kitty" each week. When we have enough, we treat ourselves to a nice lunch We all agree that Capital Grill is one of the best in the area. They really made our birthdays really special. We all agree that the CApital grill is our favoriteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best ever!DavidDined on 3/18/2014The best steakhouse I have ever eaten at. Every item was beyond superb. Pricey, but worth every penny!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- attention to detailARMRVIPDined on 3/15/2014Loved the service and it was very nice to be offered a shawl, because we were cold. Also they served us 1 extra because the oysters were so small. I noticed them setting up an anniversary and it was lovely...seemed to be a "special place" for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in townLeeS38Dined on 3/15/2014I have been to a couple of Capital Grilles. Scottsdale. Phoenix and NYC. This was the best of the group. The atmosphere, service and food were excellent. The honored our Opentable reservation without any delay and gave us a nice private booth. Sara Love, our waitress was particularly good and gave us her business card at the end of the meal (which was a nice touch). I'll be back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable Food, Ambience, Service...DrewVIPDined on 3/15/2014We were a party of 4, asked to be seated at a quiet table (no squealing babies) and the staff accommodated us. While we waited for our guests to arrive, the bartender did a great job with drinks and service. My lobster bisque was a little too thick, but spot on flavor with chunks of lobster. I had surf and turf lobster tail and strip steak, black & blue. The steak was perfect; the lobster tail over broiled and dried out. It makes you wonder why a piece if dried out. Very disappointing. Side dishes for $12 are priced high for rather small portions as compared to other restaurant servings. Key Lime dessert was very good. Coffees were better than expected. Overall good. Valet parking is a plus.Special Features:
- DELISH!!!beauoliVIPDined on 3/14/2014Always a great meal!! Have dined here many times and they never disappoint!! Steaks and lobster extremely tasty!! A great evening overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a gemVickiDined on 3/13/2014Thank you for great evening. The food (as always) perfect - friendly professional service made our evening.Special Features:
- Over The Top!BeachbumVIPDined on 3/13/2014We celebrated our daughter birthday @ Capital Grill.The little things they do to make someone feel special is fabulous--a card, a photo, desert platter, glitter on the table with "Happy Birthday, hearts , ect. The service was fantastic and it was lovely that the wait staff referred to us by name! A little problem with our food was resolved immediately and EVERYONE was most accommodating. What more can I say other than it was a perfect evening. Than You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great B day experience !!!RayGVIPDined on 3/12/2014It was my wife's birthday so we decided to go here. The food and service was amazing. Our server was Jennifer Lane, she knows what great customer service is and knows how to treat guests!!!! Thank you so much Jennifer for the photo as well and the birthday treat!! I