The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
6000 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.capitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5613681077x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Carmine DiCandia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Boca Raton Town Center.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (140)notable wine list (92)fit for foodies (81)romantic (78)good for groups (55)neighborhood gem (48)great for lunch (47)vibrant bar scene (29)hot spot (23)late-night find (20)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Never disappointed !!!Dkt11Dined on 7/24/2014As usual, Capital Grille always excels in service, atmosphere, and of course the great food and wine. My husband and I enjoy lunch and dinner at the two locations in our area . During the late summer, the Generous Pour Event is always something we look forward to .Special Features:
- Ray and his team is greatSTLPressfoodtasterVIPDined on 7/16/2014I would recommend Capital Grill on my company site as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love loveOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/15/2014I love this place Mara was amazing she even brought us a sample desert when we couldn't decide.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful ExperiencerhodaphodaDined on 7/14/2014Never have I enjoyed a lunch like this one. Our dining experience was delicious, delightful and will certainly warrrent a return visit for lunch and then for dinner. I enjoyed the ambiance and our server was top of the line. I have been raving about our lunch since yesterday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulnotthrilledVIPDined on 7/12/2014Capital Grille is wonderful. Great food, service and management is the BEST.Special Features:
- Another great experiencePamappDined on 7/10/2014This is my go to restaurant for a guaranteed great experience. The service is always outstanding, they go above and beyond to make everything right. The food is excellent, and perfectly prepared. I had the Porcini rubbed Delmonico steak with the balsamic aged reduction. It had a dark glistening seared crust, that just melted in my mouth with every bite. Tender and delicious. My husband had the Halibut, and he said it was the best he ever had. Overall, it is one of my favorite dining experiences in our area.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceYumyumDined on 7/5/2014Not only is the food excellent here but so is the service. You are treated as if you are their only guestSpecial Features:
- Another great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Capital Grille delivers again. By far one of if not the best steak houses in town. Unbelievable steaks with top notch service. The lobster mac & cheese is to die for. If you want to experience great service ask for Michael George you will be glad you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A CAPITAL EXPERIENCE HERE!lov2eatVIPDined on 6/28/2014What a superb place to celebrate one's special occasions! Besides the terrific food, great service and wonderful ambience, they go the extra to make your occasion special. A perfect rose for the ladies, a special "celebration dessert" (gratis of course) and you have the makigs for a wonderful celebration. But you don't have to have a special occasion to dine here.. ( or lunch) being here makes it all special. Filet mignon (sliced or whole) is amazingly delicious. The salads and soups are divine. Don't miss any of the sides, they are all terrific. Always look forward to being here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best!!!Foodie2227Dined on 6/27/2014Everything about our dining experience was outstanding!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJudyVIPDined on 6/27/2014The food, service, ambience and everything about Capital Grille was fantastic. A great place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday - Eventsrw98VIPDined on 6/26/2014Great job on the birthday. Free cake, decorated table, all using open table comment block. Work events here second to none.Special Features:
- susanVIPDined on 6/26/2014This location was not up to the quality of the food at lunch that I expect at Capital Grill. I've never been disappointed before and it was a huge surprise.
- Special OccassionPaulDined on 6/25/2014Service was excellent, very attentive. It was our anniversary and we were made to feel very special; dessert, flower for my wife, and a photo to take home. Very nice touches. Food was very good, well prepared and served promptly and courteously.Special Features:
- Great FoodTheRackDined on 6/25/2014The food was fabulous. Wait staff very attentive. We had the Delmonico steak, Filet Mignon, Porterhouse...all delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2014We always have a delicious gourmet lunch or dinner at Capital Grill. Additionally the service is over the top good & friendly. I prefer this restaurant over many others.Special Features:
- Good food & service, but too loudchubaccaDined on 6/24/2014Went to Capital Grill on a Tuesday night with my family of 6 for my son's last good meal before college. Wanted to bring him somewhere nice & even though Capital Grill is very nice, I was dismayed by the noise level. It hard hard to hear everyone's conversation & this took away from the intimacy that I was looking for during this meal. I won't return with a larger party, but I will return if it's just 2 of us.Special Features:
- Beyond Outstanding!jolen0623VIPDined on 6/21/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and everyone there treated us like royalty. From the moment we entered, we were wished happy anniversary! Our table was decorated with "heart" confetti and rose petals, and an anniversary card. Our waitress Sara was the best ever! The food was fabulous, and the presentation was beautiful. We were treated to champagne and dessert! Sara also took our picture and printed it and gave it to us. Although expensive, it was indeed worth every penny to be treated the way we were and have such a scrumptious dinner. We HIGHLY recommend this restaurant, especially for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Not just for beef!terriVIPDined on 6/20/2014A two pound Maine lobster taken out of the shell, piled high with lots of crab w/ parm cheese baked toasty and placed back onto the shell was great! Husband loved the thick flakey citrus-flavored halibut. Great choices! Fresh tomato-mozz salad to start and creamy toasted crem completed the meal!Special Features:
- Great Dinner Once Againjvd1659VIPDined on 6/14/2014We had a reservation but opted to sit at the bar for dinner which can be fun. Again, they did a great job. I have noticed that the steak and how it is cooked, seems to be getting better. Probably just me, but I enjoy the Capital Grille more than I ever have in the past. Worth the price.Special Features:
- great steaksiespinosaruizDined on 6/6/2014they have a very short menu, not many options, but everything they have is great!Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!har123VIPDined on 6/4/2014Lunch at Capital Grill is always outstanding and a lovely experience. The food is consistently tasty and fresh. The presentation is lovely and service outstanding. The wait staff is very professional and warm. The lunch special of $18.00 is an excellent choice. Great value for an entree with soup or salad. Dinner is wonderful here as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High standardsCariocaDined on 6/2/2014The quality of the steaks and level of service it is always great! Moreover the wine list is also outstanding. It is one my favoriies steakhouses in Miami area.Special Features:
- Another Great MealLEEMVIPDined on 5/31/2014Dinner was excellent, as was the service, the manager made a point to visit our table and make sure we were enjoying our meal.Special Features:
- Consistently great!southfloridafoodieVIPDined on 5/24/2014Every time we go here we realize that it is one of the best steak and seafood places around. Everything is cooked to perfection and the service is impeccable. Great wine and the key lime dessert was an excellent ending to our meal. A must!Special Features:
- The following 1143 reviews are from the The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Perfect dinner to end a special dayJansDined on 5/23/2014We chose the Capital Grille to celebratey son's high school graduation with family. The servers were attentive and personable. The food was cooked to perfection. The little touches such as a complimentary "congatulatuons" dessert, ever person who approached the table including theanager knew it was a celebration and congratulated my son, complimentary photo to take home and the hand signed thank you note from the chef on our take home bag made me rate it 5 stars. Can't wait until the next celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyVIPDined on 5/21/2014I took a freind for her birthday and she loved eerything espcecially her birthday special treatment. I prefer coming at night for our family special occassions, it's more exspsensive but we don't do all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnermarin8nDined on 5/17/2014They setup confetti hearts and a long stemmed rose with a card from the manager wishing us a happy anniversary. Nice touch. Server was prompt and attentive. We selected a nice Malbec which he poured and assisted us in making our dinner selections. We started with an amazing bread basket and calamari appetizer. It was lightly breaded and cooked with cherry peppers for a nice kick. Delicious. For our main course I ordered the 23oz delmonico and my wife had the butter poached lobster tails and filet mignon. Steaks were perfectly seasoned and cooked and the lobster was delirious! Asparagus and au gratin potato sides were also great. Ended with a nice keepsake photo and a Happy Anniversary desert on the house. Great experience -we will be back!Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/14/2014Service was excellent. The calamari is one of the best in town. Had lunch and was very good from salad to sliders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/13/2014We continue to be big fans very consistent quality and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First ClassHeidiDined on 5/13/2014I return to the CG for a few reasons......the service being the main one, followed by the food. I can't say enough about the service. It is truly 5 star. The food is always excellent and consistent.Special Features:
- Like a SaunaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014They kept the dining room so hot, I could not enjoy the evening.
- DisappointedEvelynVIPDined on 5/11/2014I've been to Capital Grille before and enjoyed food, service and ambiance. I was really disappointed with last Sunday's meal because it was our Mother's Day celebration. After putting in our order, we did not see any wait staff for 15-20 minutes. Our salads were served 45 minutes after being seated. I returned chopped salad because it was plain-nothing I couldn't make at home. The salmon was nothing to write about. I don't mind paying for a good meal. However, this meal was not worth $550+ The $550 bill was for 11 adults and 3 meals were shared. PRICY!!!!!
- DissappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/10/2014Arrived on time for our 8:15 reservation but waited over 20 minutes to be seated. We were celebrating a birthday and the CG did a good job with the Happy Birthday confetti and card but then things went downhill from there. It was Mother's Day weekend and the restaurant was very busy and our server was obviously overwhelmed with all his tables. The service was slow from the beginning and we had to continually ask for service. No water refills, haphazard wine pouring, long waits for food, not what you would expect from the CG. The manager came by and tried to make amends which we accepted. In all, for the price you pay you expect exceptional food and an exceptional experience. The food was wonderful but unfortunately the service was not.
- priceyrubyDined on 5/10/2014I always forget how much more al a carte adds to the price of the meal. In this case,it is certainly worth the money.The food,service,and presentations are worth every penny. I am not a meat eater,but my family enjoyed their steaks and said "can we come here again next week"? I will save this place for another special occasion,but I will be back!Special Features:
- NancyBDined on 5/10/2014Everything was superb from Drinks to salad, to sides. To Steak & Birthday Dessert. Great service. 5 stars all the way!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLArtystVIPDined on 5/10/2014The food and service this time was excellent. Everything was cooked to perfection. Waitress was attentive.
- Awesome!!!!!!!biggredd5987Dined on 5/9/2014Our third year celebrating our anniversary, as always awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- birthday dinnerslingyDined on 5/5/2014The entire experience was perfect. Atmosphere, service, food, ....... they have it all. Would definitely recommend and definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyheartdoctorDined on 5/3/2014Your basic steakhouse with all of the trimmings. Best for a special occasion or on an expense account. The steaks are excellent, the side dishes variable and the desserts variable. Be prepared to spend.Special Features: