Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4109625503x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ben Erjavec
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire for details.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Monday - Saturday.
- Special Events:
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
141 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (66)good for groups (52)notable wine list (51)fit for foodies (35)vibrant bar scene (26)great for outdoor dining (22)neighborhood gem (21)great for lunch (18)hot spot (16)scenic view (13)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- We were absolutely pamperedEdECDined on 2/22/2009We were absolutely pampered throughout the meal. The food was superb. The waiter was attentive without being at all intrusive. Fabulous restaurant - never would believe it only has been open 2 weeks.Special Features:
- GREAT FOOD. GREAT WAITER.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2009GREAT FOOD. GREAT WAITER. GREAT ATMOSPHERE. GREAT SERVICE.Special Features:
- The food was OUTSTANDING,OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/21/2009The food was OUTSTANDING, from the appetizer to the dessert! The service was equally fantastic! It was the best food we've had in a while, and we eat out a lot!
- The service at Sullivan'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/20/2009The service at Sullivan's was sensational! Drinks were constantly refilled and the table was constantly attended by several members of the restaurant staff. Steak was tender and worth the money. Only complaint - French onion soup was on par with dish water... avoid it!Special Features:
- There is not an appropriateOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/20/2009There is not an appropriate answer for the noise level of this resturarnat, the music was so loud we could not tale.
- Everyone was extremely niceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/18/2009Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Food was great. Drinks were excellent.Special Features:
- Sullivan's has great steaks,RickVIPDined on 2/17/2009Sullivan's has great steaks, cold martini's and a fun atmosphere. Waitresses are attendant but not overwhelming. You can actually eat in the bar and have a conversation. I think the service is better in the bar than in the restaurant, but both are satisfactory. A bit more of a guys place since the waitresses all wear fishnet stockings.Special Features:
- Great service that eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2009Great service that evening (2/14). The place was jumping and yet the service/food was spot on !Special Features:
- While the staff was very friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009While the staff was very friendly, they certainly have quite a few kinks to work out since we visited on their 4th night of operation. I've been to the Sullivan's in Raleigh many times and always had a fantastic experience. I'd like to say that I would go back again, but I would have to weigh the risks. I wouldn't want to take my clients there with the chance that the experience would fall short once again. Overall, very disappointing, especially because I wanted it to be just like Raleigh.
- The seafood sampler was overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/14/2009The seafood sampler was overpriced for the small quantity of food that was presented. Better off ordering several appetizers. Otherwise a nice addition to Baltimore dining scene.Special Features:
- Overall, our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/14/2009Overall, our dining experience was very nice. The KC ribeye was delicious as was the filet. The lobster which was $50+ was VERY dry. We were also seated in a very small side room with the TV blasting. I know that this restaurant will be good, but they have a few chinks to work out. The dry, over cooked lobster for that price was inexcusable.Special Features:
- It was nice but we had reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009It was nice but we had reservations and it was 40min. after our reservation time before we were seated. Everything else was OkSpecial Features:
- Waited half hour for table.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/14/2009Waited half hour for table. Unacceptable. Frenetic atmosphere. Food servers everywhere, so when standing in bar area waiting for table, we had to literally keep moving so the food servers could bring new and old food right by us. Yuck! Way too many food servers around the whole place. I ordered strip steak cooked medium; my boyfriend ordered filet cooked med-rare. Mine was rarer than his. Additionally, mine too salty. Green beans were rubbery. Wedge salad was soggy, as dressing had clearly been sitting on top. Mass production of wedge salads a no-no. Waiter was very nice and provided good service. Overall, not a good experience. Should be classy. Will not return.
- Sullivan's food was amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2009Sullivan's food was amazing and the Fillet just melted in your mouth. This is a must try place. The only promblem was we had a 7 o'clock res and were not seat until 730. They did give comp champ while waiting and it was V-day so delays are expected. Overall we loved it and would go back there for sure.Special Features:
- This place was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009This place was wonderful. The steaks were delicious and the service was exceptional. Everything was reasonably priced as well.Special Features:
- It's a great place to go inOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2009It's a great place to go in Baltimore. Only one small complaint is the relatively small bar area. there either is not enough "bar" to go around, or there are too many tables in the room where the bar is, so that there's little area to stand around if you aren't lucky enough to get a barstool. small complaint, but probably only valid when it is busy.Special Features:
- Food and service were fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009Food and service were fantastic! One of the best restaurants in Baltimore!Special Features:
- I would rate above five stars!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009I would rate above five stars! A wonderful addition to Baltimore's finest places to dine. We will go there often.Special Features:
- Wonderful and well worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009Wonderful and well worth it. This was the first time my wife and I was able to dine together without our children and it was an experience I will never forget. The food and the ambiance went hand and hand. The music and the decor set the mood for that night. The staff made you feel welcomed and yes we will come again to dine.Special Features:
- Service was the name of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009Service was the name of the game at Sullivan's Steakhouse! I've never felt so special; they have whole teams that cater to you so well you'd think you were the only ones there! The food was great, and I got to satisfy my craving for some fresh oysters AND lamb chops in one restaurant :) After dinner we moseyed on over to the bar area. Seating was very limited, so we had to stand, but the jazz combo band that was playing at the bar was incredible. It was a fun atmosphere and a wonderful night to be out.Special Features:
- All I can say is that it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2009All I can say is that it was WONDERFUL! The food was delicious and had a delightful presentation. The ambiance was sleek and elegant. The service was impeccable.Special Features:
- just a week since openingTashieVIPDined on 2/13/2009just a week since opening timing was a little slow. The setting was vibrant, interesting and although I thought just what Baltimore doesn't need is another steakhouse, I found I liked the alternatives (i.e. Stone crab claws - very nice) and the seasoning on the steaks (salt/pepper) was good as well. It has a different vibe than the Prime Rib, Morton's, Flemings, Ruth's Cris - I would go again.Special Features:
- We had a great experience.buffVIPDined on 2/13/2009We had a great experience. Food was very good, service was exellent, atmosphere was nice.Special Features: