Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4109625503x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ben Erjavec
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire for details.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Monday - Saturday.
- Special Events:
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (67)notable wine list (52)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (35)vibrant bar scene (26)great for outdoor dining (22)neighborhood gem (20)hot spot (16)great for lunch (16)scenic view (13)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- Best Birthday TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/11/2014My husband took me here for my birthday. What a wonderful treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceGreatDined on 4/11/2014Food is excellent but all overall experience was not bad but we had a group of 8 people and its seems like waiters (2) could not handle that large amount of people waited too long for food to come out Also Valet parking was a complete mess took to long and too many waiting and any questions that the valet person couldnot answerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great spot to dine!anonymousDined on 4/11/2014My husband and I went there for our wedding anniversary. We were immediately greeted by a manager who offered us complimentary champagne and dessert. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. All of the food was spectacular--great steak! The banana foster bread pudding is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Steak House - Great LocationPapergalDined on 4/9/2014Food and service were very good. It was difficult to have a good business discussion as our table location was poor and there is a high noise level. We sat outside on the patio before dinner, which was delightfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a lovely lunch. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/9/2014We had a lovely lunch. Service was great and food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Business Meal VenueDaveHVIPDined on 4/8/2014From the name you know they're well known for steaks. They also do an excellent job with seafood. I started with their clam bisque (not chowder). For appetizers we had the spring rolls and calamari. Their wine list is extensive. For dinner I had the salmon and crab. Portions are very reasonable. Not huge, but satisfying. My colleague ordered the small ribeye and couldn't finish more than half. My only comment was that during a business meal, the waiter was overly attentive. In most cases that's great. In this case, I felt as though we were being rushed. I won't hold that against them or the restaurant. They did a great job.Special Features:
- Very nice birthday dinnerSteakloverDined on 4/6/2014Great birthday dinner. Food and service was great - Terrance was very attentive. Enjoyed all aspects of our evening.... And of course, the cheese steak eggrolls were fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding anniversary dinnerAngieBbVIPDined on 4/5/2014High Marks for service and cuisine, even though it was very busy last Saturday our server Aris was very attentive and friendly. We were so happy we went to Sullivan's for our anniversary dinner . They even gave us a delicious dessert on the house. They went out of their way to make our dinner date special. Will definitely be back with the rest of our familySpecial Features:
- Supermenhim1Dined on 4/4/2014The entire staff was super. We celebrated our anniversary and they made it excellent. Our waiter Aristotle was on point with the excellent wine selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take clientspalmonparkDined on 4/1/2014Great place to take clients for lunch when in a hurry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding FoodEllenDined on 3/31/2014Sullivan's food is fresh and perfectly cooked. Our server was attentive and quick. We had a private room which was perfect for our party of 8. The bar had music which was fun. Sullivan's is a great place to go in BaltimoreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting Sullivan'sBmorebabyDined on 3/31/2014I have dined at Sullivan's many times without complaint. This last visit, not so nice. Our waiter was excellent but the food left a little to be desired. The Cheesesteak Roll appetizer was rather salty, and the Balsamic Chicken was slightly overcooked. I attribute these missteps to a bad night in the kitchen,Special Features:
- cmd1962OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014Service was outstanding and the view of the bay was incredible from every seat in the restaurant. Dinner was delicious, served promptly and well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite place. GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014My new favorite place. Great steak. I had the chili-crusted ribeye, which, despite my five-star rating, I do not recommend- not because it wasn't delicious, but because it was a mistake to cover such a good steak in pepper and chili sauce. My spouse enjoyed the tuna. The service was excellent, ready with recommendations on everything from cocktails to post-dinner destinations. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groups!sparkDined on 3/28/2014Came here for my dad's birthday with a group of 8 and they catered to our every need. The food was great and the service was amazing! I would come back here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant has THE bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2014This restaurant has THE best steak in Baltimore. I recommend it to all m friends and family, my mother in law and I share a birthday and we went for brunch and they gave us a free appetizer and dessert. Excellent service and the food was amazing. I'm looking forward to my next visit at Sullivan'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IAN IS A KNOWLEDGEABLE CHARMERREDBARONVIPDined on 3/27/2014ASK FOR IAN AS YOUR WAITER...HE KNOWS ALL THE ITEMS & CAN MAKE GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS, LIKE THE 'CHEESESTEAK' EGG ROLLS OR THE FILET TRIO WITH A TASTE OF OSCAR, PEPPERCORN & GORGONZOLA! THE RESTAURANT WAS PACKED ON A WEEKDAY EVENING BUT THE FOOD & TIMING WAS EXCELLENT AS WAS THE JAZZ BAND IN THE SEATED BAR AREA. THE HOUSE LABELED WINE IS SURE TO PLEASE! I HAVE FOUND THAT FAMILY STYLE APPETIZERS AND DESSERTS LETS EVERYONE GET A TASTE OF EVERYTHING& SULLIVAN'S DOES THIS VERY WELL.VALET PARKING MAKES THIS VENUE EASY TO ARRIVE ON TIME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationJacksonVIPDined on 3/22/2014This restaurant was awesome and so was the food. I truly appreciate the glass of champagne for our celebration that was given to us by the restaurant. A 5 plus restaurant. Will definitely go back to enjoy a great steak and side orders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met friends here for dinnerDukeDined on 3/22/2014Met friends here for dinner Saturday night. Found all the employees welcoming and attentive from the valet staff to the hostesses to the bartender to our waiter. Food was as advertised and cooked to order and taste. Found the menu to be varied and as expected considering the name states "Steakhouse". Attended bar afterwards to listen to some live music and have after dinner cocktails. Enjoyed our time at Sullivans. Would recommend to friends and will returnSpecial Features:
- Spectacular EveningAlbertVIPDined on 3/22/2014Dear Mr. Eisenhart: Mr. Greg Eisenhart, General Manager On Saturday, March 22nd, my wife and I celebrated our 49th anniversary. Our dinner was outstanding the Filet Mignon was perfect and the Seafood Trio was absolutely delicious. But what made this evening very special was the service. Katie our server made us feel comfortable and the special touch of taking our picture and having it signed by the entire staff was impressive. Your Manager, Adam Evans, staff and yourself to offer congratulations is commendable. Again thank you and Katie for giving us very special day to remember at Sullivan’s. I will certainly recommend Sullivan’s and especially if they are celebrating a special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okay.BRMWDined on 3/22/2014The waiter that we had was AWESOME!!! FANTASTIC customer service too.Special Features:
- Great Service and AccommodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2014Our waiters and the chef were absolutely wonderful! I took my roommate to Sullivan's for her birthday, but she has a lot of allergies. They accommodated her wonderfully. She could not eat the bread so instead they brought her a substitute she could have with another delicious substitute - for the butter she could not have. The chef even made her fries separate from where they fry their seafood which she is allergic to. Our server was knowledgeable and very kind. This is a wonderful place to go for any occasion.Special Features:
- Slow and LoudChichiDined on 3/15/2014Took 2 1/2 hours to get a steak. Had to pretty much shout across the table to my wife.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTChromeMagazineDined on 3/14/2014Great service, great environment, and GREAT FOOD!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner w/friends in BaltimoreKrystalDined on 3/14/2014This restaurant did a great job hosting me and 6 friends for nice dinner in Baltimore during our national convention. I experienced great and fast service. We hung out for several hours and had a blast. I am glad that this was the place a local suggested to me for a fun night with friends.Special Features:
- Superb eveningCarlosDined on 3/13/2014My experience at Sullivan's this Thursday, 3/13, was a great one. Our server Mario was very accommodating, but not overly so. All of our food, apps, entrees, dessert all came out in a timely manner, allowing enough time to finish the one before. Our drinks were always refilled and our table was always crumbed. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. My wife and I both ordered medium rare and both were cooked exactly that way. All Sides were a generous helping. We even had our chef come out and introduce himself which I thought was a great touch. My wife and I are always looking for restaurants and dining experiences that meet our high standards as my wife works in the fine dining business and I can say that we were impressed and satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerMiSSEATALOTDined on 3/8/2014My first time at Sullivan's will definitely not be my last. My companion and I had a fantastic dinner. We each chose the filet mignon which was very tender an tasty. We listened to some live entertainment, and had the greatest server. :)Special Features:
- Great steakMaryDined on 3/8/2014Second time at Sullivan's. First was date with my husband, second business dinner with 6 of us. Everyone's opted for prix price 3 courses, all were very good in flavor and size. My steak on the first visit was better than the second visit, that happens sometimes. The dining room is a little tight and a little noisy. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Wonderful NightOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/7/2014We brought our kids here for a night out before our daughter's dance competition. They gave us a private room which was great and they tended to our every need. Including our son's severe food allergies. Really great service, food and ambience.Special Features:
- Lots of FlavormeatloverDined on 3/7/2014Menu offers a wide selection - not just steaks. However, all steaks are offered with numerous sauce/butter toppers. The prix fix menu was a nice selection. Appetizer, soup, salad, and entree were all wonderful.Special Features:
- Great Steak in BaltimoreVeranda68Dined on 3/5/2014This place was perfect for my group. We were attending a trade show and found the food and service to be outstanding in the resturant. The only downside of this place is the bartenders they are not very friendly and we found that they didnt pay much attention to the patrons at the bar. If you are looking for a place to go for drinks and sit at the bar this isnt the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointedElderVIPDined on 3/5/2014Since we eat at Sullivan's in Baton Rouge once per week, where the food and especially the service are extraordinary, it may not be a fair comparison. A manager never came to our table. No one ever asked if everything was alright. That would never happen in Baton Rouge because the management is superior to what we saw in Baltimore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- phenomenal dining experience.khanDined on 2/27/2014Had a wonderful dinner! The whole staff was truly amazing, especially the manager Adam, who had such a charismatic personality.. and was pretty easy on the eyes as well. One can only hope he'll be there on my returning day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't visit during Restaurant WeekCarolineDined on 2/23/2014I made reservations for 2 at 7:00. They seated us at 6:45, which was great. They put us at a tiny table squished behind a pillar where our server never saw us, and a waitress from another section (April I think) ended up serving us instead. I couldn't scoot my chair back to a comfortable distance from the table because a fat lady was sitting behind me with her daughter running around the table and trying to sit on her lap. The noise level was way too high because this large family behind me was being way too loud. We dressed up to come to eat here since we've been before and it seems like a very classy place, based off the prices if nothing else. It felt like we were the only ones dressed up. No sides were offered with the food.
- restaurant weektyroneDined on 2/23/2014My wife and I went during restaurant week. The price was right, but the steak was overcooked and not very special.
- Good restaurant but not that nightEJT911Dined on 2/22/2014We had reservations for 8:30p.m. but were not seated until 10:00p.m. To make up for this, they did give us a free appetizer and it was the most expensive one they have. They also gave us coupons to use when we come back which was nice and they were extremely apologetic. The food was good. My husband and I both had a steak. I asked for my steak to be well done. There were parts of it that were medium-well but after waiting over an hour just to be seated, I didn't want to send the steak back and have to wait some more. I do think we may have just gone on a bad night since it was restaurant week in our city so I will try not to hold it against them and give them another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid Restaurant WeekGeorgeVIPDined on 2/22/2014I was with 3 other adults when I dined at Sullivan's during Restaurant Week. Valet parking was not available due to the large number of customers that came out for Restaurant Week. Similarly there was a huge crowd in the lobby and in the bar. We had a 7:30 reservation and didn't sit down until 8:15. This was all disappointing. Our waiter commented that he'd get a better tip if we didn't order off the Restaurant Week menu, a remark I found to be tacky at best. The meal was delicious! However I'd probably get the filet mignon next time. I like Sullivan's, but won't go during Restaurant Week.Special Features:
- Long wait!ArtTeacherDined on 2/22/2014We made an online reservation for 7:15, arrived on time, but weren't seated till 8 p.m. We waited in the lobby, standing the whole time. The bar was full as was the lobby. We were offered appetizers, which was a nice touch, as we waited, but the table would have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of My Baltimore FavoritesJessicaDined on 2/22/2014I have enjoyed Sullivan's everytime I went. I have had lunch and dinner there during restaurant week. Staff is always pleasant. Atmosphere is always great. And food is always very well done. A+ for Sullivan's. I will continue to visit this restaurant and encourage other to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedbootsDined on 2/22/2014Attended restaurant week. Not happy with the waiter he (Chris) seemed overwhelmed was not very good with returning with what we asked for in a timely manner. Asked for 2- well done steaks from the special menu and received what the chef thought was well done. Was not impressed with the food at all. Purchased brussell sprouts and was told by waiter that it would be a family portion but is was not. Also ordered from the regular menu and the portions were not worth the money, Longhorn has such a more tastier steak. I would not return and that was my first time there. Just a bad experience.Special Features: