2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marchebacchus.com/
- Phone: 7028048008x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Master Chef Alex Stratta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Both on-site and off-site catering available for parties and private events of 10-200, including wedding ceremonies and receptions. Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues available. We can prepare one-of-a-kind delights for that special event. For wine connoisseurs, specialty off-site wine tasting and food pairing events are available.
- Private Party Facilities: We host any type of private or corporate event small or large up to 150 guests. We specialize in weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and business meetings with audio visual available. Our gorgeous lakeside patio can accommodate parties of 10-125 guests. Our indoor private rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests. Corporate wine tasting events are also available. For a look at our menu packages, visit www.marchebacchus .com under Menus and Private Party menus.
- Private Party Contact: Rhonda Wyatt, Proprietor 7028048008x
- Entertainment: Entertainment on our Waterfront Terrace four nights a week
and always complimentary to our diners. Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, enjoy a variety of talented singers/guitarists.
- Cross Street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
- Public Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Public parking available adjacent to the restaurant with handicapped parking at the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Marche Bacchus
Awarded TOP 10 Vegas Restaurant by "Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants, Best Vegas Outdoor Restaurant, Best French, Best Wine List and Best Neighborhood restaurant, Marché Bacchus serves contemporary French cuisine featuring a large variety of seafood and meats in a comfortable and casual environment. You can select from romantic lakeside patio seating along a serene lake or a beautiful dining room with windows overlooking the lake. Our cuisine is the creation of Master Celebrity Iron Chef, Alex Stratta. The wine list is among the best in Las Vegas, with over 950 labels to select from. Perennialy proclaimed as one of the best restaurant wine values in the United States, all wine selected from our retail wine store can be enjoyed at the table with a $10 corkage fee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Marche Bacchus - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Marche Bacchus reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (120)scenic view (107)notable wine list (104)romantic (100)neighborhood gem (92)special occasion (89)fit for foodies (63)great for lunch (47)great for brunch (45)good for groups (30)hot spot (11)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Not as expectedoccasionaldinerDined on 5/18/2014This establishment came with a reputation for being a fine French restaurant; however, what we received as our brunch entrees were no more than overpriced coffee shop food. Perhaps we should have gone for something more than the English Breakfast. The eggs in my entree were unseasoned and the toast was soaked through with butter. The only excellent item I enjoyed was the raspberry compote, which I had to wait at least 15 minutes to receive. By then, I'd eaten most of my two triangles of toast. It also doesn't matter, at least on a Sunday, if you have reservations or not, as people are seated as they arrive. We also had to ask and wait for a table to be set up inside the restaurant, which only houses perhaps a dozen tables. Disappointing.Special Features:
- Good food but not great serviceSLeblancDined on 5/17/2014The young hostess at reception as well as our server were not very welcoming and warm. They did not smile much and were not super friendly. They both seemed uninterested. Let's just say that we go to a restaurant, we want to feel special and like our patronage is important which is not the way we felt here. We had the grilled octopus, the steak tartare and the steak which were all very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood eateryTejiDined on 5/17/2014Very reliable neighborhood restaurant. Nice menu that was very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointmentrdeckerVIPDined on 5/17/2014We frequent this place and it has gone down hill related to food quality and service. My wife's salmon was way under-cooked. We ordered a side that she never got. We had to ask for bread twice and constantly had to ask for water refills. The waiter (Robert) dropped a bottle of wine and spilled it on my wife's dress. The stains will not come out. Not even an apology from the manager. We took out some friends for a nice evening and were disappointed. I doubt we will return unless I hear these guys have stepped up their game. It's a shame. The scenery is nice - I hope they get their game back.Special Features:
- Late and greatZippyDined on 5/15/2014The concept, food, ambience, location wonderful! Service... Not so good.Special Features:
- Interesting placePaulDined on 5/14/2014The view is a main attraction. We've been here several times, and each time something was out. Last time, no escargot, this time, no lemon merangue and only one cool bottle of a very good Spanish white wine.. the recommended second bottle was not up to par,but not bad enough to send back. My fish was a bit over done, though the vegetables were outstanding, and the lobster in a friend's dish was also overdone. I'll go back, but no more fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it were betterluv2dine62Dined on 5/13/2014I am a big fan of this restaurant. But. Such a beautiful spot with easy access to great wines, it deserves better than the mediocre food and service I experienced this visit. The onion soup, while tasty, was just above room temperature. The escargot, while tender, were underneath an unappealing slather of ground parlsey or basil, hard to tell which as neither flavor was evident. As for service, we received no greeting, no welcome, just a nod of the head which indicated we were to follow a woman holding menus. It is tempting to describe the service as 'of the Coffee Shop variety' but that would be a disservice to Coffee Shops. After a three hour lunch and a $200 tab for two, I left feeling as anonymous and unnoticed as when I came in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor servicekskcDined on 5/11/2014All of our food was excellent but the service was bad. The server didn't suggest, inform or endorse any food on the menu. He didn't check on us while we were eating. He didn't pre bus any of our dirty dishes. He was all around a poor server.Special Features:
- Gotta Go Back!VegasCamZDined on 5/11/2014Wonderful. The moment we walked in we were greeting by very friendly staff. The service was excellent. We were there for the Mother's Day Brunch so there was a fixed menu, but enough variety. The Crab Cocktail was good; the Heirloom Tomatoes with Fresh Burrata cheese was heaven; then I had the Poached Eggs with Smoked Bacon & Ham topped with Truffle Hollandaise - OH MY! Thought I couldn't eat another bite - until they brought out the best Chocolate Cake I've ever had, with Salted Caramel Sauce. Wow. The view is beautiful. We were looking at the water, watching these gorgeous black swans, ducks & geese swim around. There was even a mama swan with a couple little cygnets on her back. It was so very cool.....very relaxing.Special Features:
- Outstanding Mother's Day BrunchJCBStGeorgeDined on 5/11/2014We have been to Marche Bacchus for lunch many times but this Mother's Day brunch was the best we have ever had. Starting with an excellent glass of champagne (complimentary) followed by a 4 course selection. We had a tasty crab salad followed by entrees of a beef bordelaise, roast chicken and poached eggs with European ham. Dessert was an excellent chocolate cake with salted caramel. Great meal and wonderful service.Special Features:
- Big disappointmentJackDined on 5/11/2014We've eaten at Marche many times and always felt the wine and food were excellent. We decided to do Mother's Day brunch there and were sorely disappointed. There was no mention when the reservation was made or on the web site that there was a fixed menu rather than the regular brunch menu. Our waitress was often harried and confused. The salads were served before the appetizers and when we mentioned that they took them back. The entrees were, for the most part, tasty, but barely at room temperature. We will return but certainly not based on this experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always go for Mother's Day Brunchelway423Dined on 5/11/2014Venue is fantastic right along the lake. Brunch menu had something for everyone, soups, seafood and a short rib entree. Chocolate cake for dessert was yummy.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchRfleming2Dined on 5/11/2014Once again Marche has out done themselves. I want to tell everyone, about you, but then I do not ugh! Mother's Day brunch the set menu had a variety and the portions were just enough to make you feel like you had a really great meal and you talked about it verses talking about how stuffed you were and you didn't remember the food. I was most impressed with how the outside patio with the drapes down had kept the wind out, and the patio is my favorite, and it was still so very pleasent wwith the wind outside.Special Features:
- Fixed 4 Course Meal at 10amBamboozledDined on 5/11/2014I am not happy. I emailed the restaurant directly the day I dined and have not heard back. I made a 10am reservation for BRUNCH on Mother's Day through Open Table and at no point was I informed they had a 4 Course Fixed Menu with only one breakfast option for 10am. I don't know one person who eats a 4 course meal at 10am. The whole point in making the reservation there was to experience the Croque Monsier and remind my mom of our trip to Paris. Instead we ended up eating beef in red wine sauce and mashed potatoes at 10am. Neither of us are a fan of eggs benedict, the only breakfast type option. Someone from the restaurant should have informed Open Table or informed me of the $50 set menu. We would have gone elsewhere.Special Features:
- A Las Vegas OasisReneeDined on 5/9/2014A charming restaurant/wine store about 10 miles away from the Strip, bordering on a lovely lake. Food and service great. I highly recommend the Duck Confit Salad. Lunch is reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricy but specialGwenDined on 5/9/2014very nice wine but also very small pours....lobster criossant was a little dry but tasty.Special Features:
- One of Vegas' hidden gemsJimSDined on 5/7/2014Marche never fails to disappoint. From the massive wine shop to the great food and views. Quite, intimate and not over the top like many of the strip restaurants. The wait staff knows they're dealing with locals so you don't feel like a number.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2014Very accomodating restaurant with terrific views of the lake. The food is reasonably priced and the wine is priced as it would be at the store. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Mother's Day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/4/2014Mom enjoyed savory buckwheat crepes filled with mushrooms while I had a fresh salmon, goat cheese and leek omelet. Their bread, served warm, chewy center soft middle with crackly crust (aka perfect) was a great starter to enjoy with a glass of wine. Outside dining on patio with view of lake and bridge was peaceful and relaxing, service unobtrusive, friendly and efficient. Thoroughly enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flint WilliamsStoneman1971Dined on 5/3/2014Definetly a hidden gem in the desert! Robert (our waiter) was great and very knowledgable about the wines and recommended some great wines for our group. Only complaint, the lamb I order was overcooked, but still very tender... Good food, fair price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over bookedlovethatfoodDined on 5/2/2014Love this restaurant. been here many times but obviously over booked with large parties causing service to suffer. food was great as always.Special Features:
- a good evening in VegasBretagne56Dined on 4/30/2014the food was great (the snails!)the wine list is impressive(it's a cellar)the service is nice and the owner very talkative , just a little thing it was very windy and like it's an outdoor dining ,at the end of the meal I was very cold, but it's a detailSpecial Features:
- Marche Bacchus Birthday DinneryummyfoodDined on 4/30/2014I want to start with a positive note. I love the Chef Alex Stratta. I will follow his food wherever he goes. With that said, the service was extremely disappointing. The waiter took forever to bring us bread & drinks at the beginning & basically ignored us most of the dinner. Other diners who were sat after us received their food before us because it took so long to take our order. For a restaurant of this caliber, this is unacceptable. The swordfish was a wee bit dry but good w/the sauce. The salmon was good but one of my guests complained the steak had an herb he could not identify & left food on plate (he said it was all him & not the food). It was a ruined special occasion because of the service & the window almost crashing upon us.Special Features:
- Another Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/29/2014I took my administrative assistant here for lunch. The food was wonderful and the service was outstanding. A real good place for a special event.Special Features:
- spurzzDined on 4/27/2014I took my girlfriend here for a nice quiet, semi romantic dinner prior to her leaving town. We sat outside where we had a great view of the lake and listened to a guitarist play music throughout the evening. (I almost forgot that I was in Las Vegas) Our waitress was attentive and provided great suggestions. Instead of picking wine from the menu, we were able to go into the wine shop and take our time to select the wine we wanted with dinner. The food was amazing especially the duck and truffle mac and cheese. This was one of the most pleasurable dining experiences I've had in a very long time and I will be going back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014This is one of our absolute favorite places in town! The food is excellent. The service is friendly & attentive. The wine selection is extensive. Along with live music, this restaurant experience is as close to perfect as I can imagine. We love to fill the time, between ordering our meal and being served, browsing the wine store (with the help of the sommelier) for our wine for the evening. Marché Bacchus never disappoints.Special Features:
- Love this venue!Piper67Dined on 4/24/2014One of my favorite places to have dinner. It doesn't even feel like you are in Las Vegas when you are dining near the lake.Special Features:
- Awesome Ambiance!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014I fell in love with this restaurant. What a find! Hidden away in a small strip mall, I didn't expect such a remarkable experience. The food was great, the guitarist/singer was exceptional, the wine list was outstanding, and the ambiance, sitting outside by the water's edge, was breathtaking. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!Special Features:
- Excellent food3dddVIPDined on 4/23/2014Excellent food and very good service; it would have been 5 stars over all had it not been for the serving staff to not know basic table ethicate. The food and wines were exquisite and expertly prepared. An evening to remember!Special Features:
- Easter BrunchFamEasterBrunch2014Dined on 4/20/2014We love this restaurant, but were disappointed that there was a limited menu for Easter Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good yet service was?!?!4diningVIPDined on 4/20/2014I've been dining here for last 10 yrs. Food was always right up to the expectation or beyond. I had an Easter brunch with 4 course set menu and every dish was excellent. But food came out back to back and we all felt rushed. Knowing it was an Easter brunch, we understood the needs of fast turn over but waiter kept making mistakes on ordering main course was not a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food just OK!AnnieDined on 4/20/2014Four course meal with a glass of champagne for $49, not a bad deal. However, the food was just OK, not what one would expect from Marche Bacchus. Gazpacho was great, but crab cake was grainy and overcooked. Duck hash was good but not great. Salmon benedict was on a very hard bread (brioche maybe). The salmon, egg and Hollandaise were good, but the brioche was inedible. Tiramisu was very good. Service was very good, and of course, ambiance is wonderful.Special Features:
- We loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014Would always recommend our "secret hideaway," Marche Bacchus!Special Features:
- Anti-strip experiencePapaBearDined on 4/12/2014Informal, lakeside view, wineshop selection, excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A unique placetj22VIPDined on 4/5/2014A bistro style indoor/ outdoor wine shop/ restaurant set on a lake-- how can you beat that. Add to that a nationally renowned local chef- Alex Stratta and you have a recipe for success. And they do deliver on the food. Do yourself a favor and try this hidden Las Vegas gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Vegas Has To OfferMAC49VIPDined on 4/4/2014We eat at the restaurant with regularity. We drive 70 miles round trip to eat here. I could go on and on about the fine service, food, ambiance, weekend singers, the european style of it but suffice it to say you will not be disappointed with any aspect of it. Its also tucked away from all the traffic on a lake ,,,, yes, in the middle of the desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views and food. NotRayLVVIPDined on 4/4/2014Great views and food. Not the best French restaurant I've been to, but the food was good. The nice thing is you start in the wine store, select your wine and bring it to the table and they serve it. Most of the wines are well marked with an explanation of the flavor and rating. Our service was a bit slow, so we weren't too please with that, but we think it was more our server as everyone else seemed to be getting served timely. He was very nice, but not too attentive. He may have been new or had too many tables to attend to.Special Features:
- Rhonda and Jeff are Outstanding!!Recon6Dined on 4/4/2014Rhonda and Jeff are Outstanding!! The food was fantastic and the bread pudding was great. The service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Consistently goodNancyBVIPDined on 4/1/2014This was my fourth visit. As always the service and food were fantastic. I ordered the lobster roll, but had them put the lobster on greens rather than bread. They were most accommodating. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair to middlinROBOSHACHDined on 3/30/2014My food was delicious. My husband's however was a big dissapointment. While the prawn appetizer was delicious there were only 2 prawns...for $18! He ordered a pasta, lobster, shrimp dish. THEY USED MINIATURE SALAD SHRIMP AND THERE WERE SHELLS IN THE DISH. It was mediocore at best...and the spiral pasta was just tacky...and this for $33!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.