Asti D' Italia
14648 Delaware St
Westminster, CO 80023Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Asti D' Italia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.astiditalia.com/
- Phone: 303-457-3900x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Keesy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-separate dining area allows for privacy while dining intimately, or hold a power meeting without interruption for up to eight guests. Advance notice and reservations are recommended.
- Private Party Contact: Charles Stanford 3034573900x
A word from Asti D' Italia
Set in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, Asti d'Italia is a fine Italian restaurant with mouth-watering menu items and an approachable comprehensive wine list that creates a memorable experience for any special occasion, or just a simple taste of the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Asti D' Italia - Best Restaurants in Westminster ›
Asti D' Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (26)neighborhood gem (18)romantic (17)notable wine list (16)fit for foodies (14)great for lunch (6)good for groups (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Excellent ItalianSingerDined on 9/27/2013My husband & I looked for a restaurant near AMC theatre to have dinner before a movie- what a great choice! Very good salad choices with savory dressing- we loved the Golden Beet Salad. Pretty presentation & could have been shared by two. The Risotto for the evening was delicious and my husband really enjoyed his Italian sausage & Penne. Tried the vanilla bean Panna Cotta for dessert- delicious if a trifle thin. Coffee was bold but not bitter- very good. We will definitely recommend & return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/26/2013This is my second visit to Asti D'Italia. I was hoping the second time would be better than the first but obviously this restaurant is failing miserably. The servers are young kids that have no clue about service in fine dining. Which is fine; if they were trained but they obviously are not.
- disappointedDNA1VIPDined on 9/22/2013cappelini overcooked and clumped together, alfredo...hardly any sauce and chicken, while tender was tasteless, mussels were very small.
- Great food, great service!DinerDined on 9/22/2013Our dinner party of nine people had excellent food. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but not out of this worldWynneDined on 9/21/2013Everything here was just pretty average. Food was good but over priced. Meals ranged from 19-30 dollars, plus you have to pay 6-8 per salad. You even get charged for any bread after the first basket of bread. A bit too proud for an average experience. Everyone was nice but service was pretty average as well.
- Hidden GemRustyDined on 9/21/2013Tucked away in the shops of The Orchards is this gem of a restaurant. We had a most delicious dinner with attentive service. From our first glass of wine, amble salad and original entrees we were entranced. Although our appetite was satisfied, our curiosity had us sharing the most delicious dessert; absolutely NO REGRETS. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealDaveGDined on 9/17/2013I found this place on Yelp and it was a total shot in the dark. Overall I was extremely pleased with the food quality and service. I have already recommended this place to several people!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have wonderful uniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2013They have wonderful unique salads, excellent mussels and great margaritas! Go! This is my second and not my last time thereSpecial Features:
- Everyone is great, very friendly,GIBBDined on 8/24/2013Everyone is great, very friendly, knowledge, and professional. A very good wine list. A very good restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceFlanaganDined on 8/19/2013The food, service and wine selection were all excellent. We will dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable mealJTBearDined on 8/18/2013I had a dinner meeting with a colleague. We found Asti D' Italia to be a good find! Nice location, appropriate menu selection and reasonable pricing. I certainly recommend Asti D' Italia to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Gourmet Italian"OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2013I would categorize this restaurant as "gourmet Italian" in that the food was not traditionally what you think you'll see on a menu in a neighborhood restaurant. It was tasty, delicate, not over-salted (a BIG PLUS) and the portions were normal sized - not humongous and not for a sparrow - just right. Great wine list - although I still can't get past spending more than $8 for a glass of wine -- and lastly, very good coffee. Our service person was there for us; did not rush us and did not forget us. Overall, a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone was very professionalGIBBDined on 8/9/2013Everyone was very professional and friendly. The restaurant is very children friedly. Very relaxing and the wine list is great.Special Features:
- BadNotgoodDined on 8/6/2013This might of been the worst Italian food I have ever had! Everything I had tasted like cardboard, and for the first time in my life at a "nice" restaurant I had to send food back. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!
- Delicious Upscale ItalianjojoDined on 7/27/2013Everything here was delicious. Appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts, wine, espresso, gelatos. Ahi Tuna is delectable, as was the steak. Tilapia, lasagna, it was all good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took my wife for her birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2013Took my wife for her birthday and it was perfect. The crab cakes are a delicious appetizer. The main courses were an appropriate size.Special Features:
- A good local restaurantkaraconDined on 7/14/2013We try to dine at local establishments whenever possible. This is a nice, clean restaurant with good food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian Restaurant in OrchardMurrayDined on 7/10/2013We had an excellent dinner at Asti D'Italia. The Service was good and I highly recommend the Gnocchi with Duck Confit - it was outstanding. I also enjoyed the Buffalo Lasagna and others at our table enjoyed the Risotto special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMattDined on 6/29/2013Love the food, great atmosphere, and you can have a conversation without needing to yell across the table. Will continue to go there for special nights out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Neighborhood SpotHappyDinerDined on 6/28/2013Was a very nice dinner, the salads were fantastic, the entree did not live up the expectations set by the salad. We will go again,I may just order another entree, was not completely sold on the one I picked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!jojoDined on 6/14/2013Who would expect to find an intimate, reasonably priced upscale restaurant in a sprawling shopping mall, right next to a JC Penney? I was amazed at the low lunch prices, similar to some fast food places, at a fine dining restaurant. All four entrees we had were delicious, as were the appetizers and desserts. The Ahi Tuna was exceptional as was the Tiramisu. We're definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2013Our first visit to this restaurant & it was delicious! We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great findOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/30/2013We have been stopping by Asti d'Italia for the last couple of years. Small, relatively quiet, and friendly. Wait staff is attentive but not intrusive. For a restaurant of this size the wine selection is more than adequate. We have never had a bad meal - lunch or dinner. We chose Buffalo lasagne and Chicken Parm - great. for fun try the price fix Italian dinner each month. Would be remiss if we didn't mention the mussel appetizer - perfect size and delicious. You can't miss with the soups either. If you can't tell this is one of our favorite neighborhood spots.Special Features:
- Great place for excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2013Great place for excellent Italian food..Hope it stays in the neighborhood..Only wish they had outdoor dining.Special Features:
- Desert HeavenKitty25Dined on 5/12/2013This place was so amazing! The food was spectacular! The service was attentive and very polite. Desert is a must at this place! Their chocolate cake is to die for! Everything was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceDisappointedDined on 5/12/2013Food was OK...it was diminished by the very poor service....Honestly, couldn't focus on what we are eating because we constantly had to badger the waiter for simple things, water, pepper (not on the table), olive oil/vinegar (which was promised), bread, etc. Rushed us to order...just your typical Denver area restaurant experience. Waiters that don't want to be waiters.
- Mother's Day LunchKTessDined on 5/12/2013Our first experience with this restaurant was Mother's Day and I can honestly say we really enjoyed it! Everything from the service to ambiance to the food was wonderful. I loved the beet salad with vanilla bean vinaigrette, may sound odd but I guarantee it was delicious! I really like the fact that the menu is diverse enough to please almost any palate and the prices are very reasonable considering the upscale feel of the restaurant, while not having an uptight feel. We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/9/2013I had been to this restaurant a couple of years ago and thought is was a nice neighborhood restaurant,a little over priced but nice. Thought I would give it another try. Still overpriced. I had pasta with muscles. Small portion with only about 8 muscles for $19.00. I won't be trying this restaurant again!!
- This was our first visit.ReedelVIPDined on 4/25/2013This was our first visit. We tasted a variety of appetizers and salads. The appetizer risotto was excellent - one of the best we've had. The mussels and prawns were delicious and well presented. We would pass on the crab cakes next time, but as ex-Marylanders, our expectations for crab are high. The golden beet salad was exceptional, but the green salad had a vinaigrette that was far too acidic for our taste. The wine flights were afforable and fun. We look forward to returning to try some pasta.
- Great teamworkOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/19/2013Great food, great bartender, great teamwork for serving the customers. We started our evening having a glass of wine at the bar and enjoying the conversation with the bartender who takes great pride in the wines and cocktails of the restaurant. Soon we were seated and and enjoyed the Shrimp Capellini and daily risotto special. Yum! We were particularly impressed how the team of servers worked together to serve us and make our evening enjoyable.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed my first timejoepinkDined on 4/19/2013Really enjoyed my first time there. I actually live very close so I am definitely going to come back and visit. The service was great, and the food fantastic.Special Features:
- Happy AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013We went to Asti for our anniversary. The staff set up a romantic dinner for two in a cozy little cove in the back of the dinning room. It was warm and inviting on a snowy April evening. Our server was outstanding. He had a great knowledge of the wine list, he was professional, and attentive. Our food was outstaning.From the anti-pasti to the tiramisu everything was great.Special Features:
- Excekkebt Dining Experience!ProfessorDined on 4/15/2013We were celebrating a birthday and the whole experience was enjoyable. The food was excellent. Our service was outstanding. I would recommend it highly.Special Features:
- The last time I went thereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2013The last time I went there was a few years ago not long after they first opened and was less than impressed. This time we made reservations, got seated immediately, had an EXCELLENT wait staff and service, and the food was amazing. The menu didn't look impressive at first glance, but the items we had, (Gnocchi w Duck Confit and the Chicken Orecchiette) were both amazing.Special Features:
- A great first time experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Our experience at "Asti" was terrific! All ten of us were convinced that our own particular entree was the best. The staff was attentive and our table in the back room was ideal for our needs.Special Features:
- This place is more like OliveOliverVIPDined on 4/5/2013This place is more like Olive Garden Italian than real Italian. Everything is way too heavy-subtle like an elephant. Anyone that knows good Italian food should not go here.
- Ordered the Lasagna aheadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/30/2013Ordered the Lasagna ahead of time and everything worked out well. Thank you.
- The food and service as usualSirPhillipDined on 3/23/2013The food and service as usual was excellent. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Pro's: service, reasonably-pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/16/2013Pro's: service, reasonably-priced wine list, quiet atmosphere, excellent bread, nice presentation Con's: chicken marsala and mashed potatoes contained way too much salt, so much that I hardly ate any of it. Golden beet salad had pickled beets that had too much vinegar. Asti D' Italia was a nice place but I was not impressed with the food.Special Features:
- We've been 3 times and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/11/2013We've been 3 times and the food has been outstanding each time. The service is wonderful. We are so glad our neighborhood has such a wonderful restaurant. thanks!Special Features: