Asti D' Italia
14648 Delaware St
Westminster, CO 80023Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Asti D' Italia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.astiditalia.com/
- Phone: 303-457-3900x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Keesy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-separate dining area allows for privacy while dining intimately, or hold a power meeting without interruption for up to eight guests. Advance notice and reservations are recommended.
- Private Party Contact: Charles Stanford 3034573900x
A word from Asti D' Italia
Set in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, Asti d'Italia is a fine Italian restaurant with mouth-watering menu items and an approachable comprehensive wine list that creates a memorable experience for any special occasion, or just a simple taste of the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Asti D' Italia - Best Restaurants in Westminster ›
Asti D' Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)neighborhood gem (17)romantic (16)notable wine list (16)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- 1st Time Theresouthdenver74Dined on 2/15/2014This was our first time at Asti D'Italia and it was ok. The appetizer (gnocchi) had a whopping 5 pieces for $9.99. The salad was good but also $9.00. The entree's were delicious and I have no complaints there. We had two drinks each and after all was said and done, the bill for two was $135.00, $155.00 with the tip. So all in all it's a bit pricey for what you get in our opinion. If you have the dough to blow, it's a fun little place. Our waiter was great and was very knowledgeable. We would go back, but not too frequently as we are not Doctors or Lawyers.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Terrible service and the good was horrible I will never go there again.
- Loved it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We went on Valentines Day and had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Busy night; didn't miss a beatMarneDined on 2/14/2014We try to go to Asti's at least once a month. Of course we were concerned about spending our wedding anniversary on Valentines by dining out. But true to form, Charlie, the owner, and his fabulous staff didn't miss a beat. The food, ambiance, service, everything was fabulous. Thanks to all of them for a great evening!Special Features:
- Consistently enjoyableBlkdog71Dined on 2/14/2014This is our new favorite place to go for a special night out. I am always impressed with the food, whether I eat something simple like penne and sausage or their free form seafood ravioli. I recommend the risotto dishes they change up often. The staff is great and know their wines. A wonderful little gem in the Orchards. Just go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Italian food!CarolDined on 2/14/2014Went for Valentines Day. They gave me a long stemmed rose. The risotto is their signature dish and it was good. Service reminded me of Italt- they did not rush us out of the restaurant.Special Features:
- The food was great and theGIBBDined on 2/1/2014The food was great and the service was exception, along with a great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let us dinejruchDined on 1/30/2014We, again, enjoyed our dining experience at Asti D'Italia. We could visit with our guests and take our time without feeling any pressure. It was snowing and the ambiance was very sweet and made us all feel like we were somewhere far away. Food was delicious. Mussels are wonderful. Seafood is fresh. The chef's specials are fabulous. Good wine list. Yes, we will be back again.Special Features:
- Was good but didnt love itFoodLoverDined on 1/29/2014Overall my meal was good, the wife's turned out pretty good and she really liked what she ordered. The dessert was in house made and it was really good. I felt my dish "Penne with Italian Sausage Ragu" was good but a little bland. My wife and I both felt this was a good place to try out since we have never been and that is able all. I do not believe I would go back, but the only reason is because of the cost. My wife and I spend $107 before tip, and for it just be okay pasta dishes does not cut it for me at that cost.Special Features:
- Dinner with frienddenver48foodieDined on 1/29/2014Met up with my friend for an evening of girl talk and catching up. We wanted a place that was quiet and where we would not be hurried. Asti D'Italia met all our expectations. While I've dined there several times, this was her first time at the restaurant. It was a weeknight (Wednesday) and we never felt rushed. Had anyone been waiting for a table, we would definitely have given up the table. This is a nice place to go in the north area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as our fitst visitbirthdaygirlDined on 1/18/2014We went to asti.d'italia for my birthday. When he came to our table, he didn't tell us of any specials. He asked what he could get started for us and I told him our drink order and he asked what we wanted for dinner and I told him we would start with the potato gnocchi and he Also asked for our dinner order, he should have brought our drinks and then taken our food order. When he brought the wine flights he mumbled the names of the wines so we weren't sure what we were drinking. The steak was tough, I've made better steaks at home. I was disappointed. For roughly $75, I went home hungry after eating all of the food we ordered.dinner wasn't as good this time around and I felt rushed and I hate that. I'm hesitant to go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/18/2014This was our first time at the restaurant. It was a birthday dinner for our daughter, and included her husband and their three children (ages 12, 12, and 14), as well as Grandma and Grandpa, It could not have been more special. The restaurant's menu is Italian. The preparation, seasoning, and taste were distinctively different (better) than the typical Italian restaurant, The attention to service was outstanding, A treasure located in a shopping center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightKatheyVIPDined on 1/18/2014We went to just have a couple appetizers and a dessert. We ordered mussels and the anti-pasta platter. Both were excellent and we especially liked the anti-pasta platter because it was so big. At most restaurants, they are very small bites. We ordered their Chocolate Temptation cake for dessert and once again, we were very impressed. It was delicious and large enough to share and we left very full. It was a nice date and we will go back for sure.Special Features:
- Asti La VistaCFDinerDined on 1/10/2014The convenient location and promising menu brought us into Asti. Prices were very high for mediocre food that lacked flavor. The lettuce in the salads was not crisp and fresh, and the Capellini Caprese had no flavor. The saving grace was the good service. We may try it again for appetizers and skip the expensive dinner.
- Going backUConn70Dined on 1/3/2014Authentic Italian well prepared. Very good service. Recommend penne & sausage. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to get awayBlkdog71Dined on 1/1/2014Terrific food, extensive wine list, caring staff, we've never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodNick2nightDined on 12/31/2013I took my wife there for dinner and the food was great! I would go back again!Special Features:
- EnjoyablejruchDined on 12/31/2013Great restaurant to escape to. Not many choices in the north area for a nice restaurant for a special occasion so we are so pleased Asti has made it. It is also wonderful food. The chef does a magnificent job preparing specials. The staff is great - they let you dine and not rush you. Favorite of ours!Special Features:
- A little slice of Italy in ColoradoParkerDined on 12/28/2013A wonderful gem in our backyard. Cloth table cloths? Not a chain? Fine food? Great wine list? Really ...along the I25 corridor? Is that still possible? You bet! One of our favorites. Consistently good service and great food. If you want authentic Italian food for a special occassion or just to grab a bite give this place a try.........it won't dissapoint you.Special Features:
- Great management on siteSooner52Dined on 12/27/2013Great night, well-trained wait staff, super food, give it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OcassionPacoDined on 12/26/2013It was my wife's 30th birthday. I made the reservation via Open Table and when we arrived we were almost immediately greeted by the owner. He said our table was ready and took us to it. There were the flowers I have ordered in advance for my wife. Everything looked great. We shared some delicious plate with cold meats, olives and cheese.The menu portions were plenty for us, she had chicken and I had the duck. Both were tasty although not great. We finished with some truffles and a couple of sweet martinis that were a bit on the strong side. We had a great time. The background music is just at the right volume for conversation. All other patrons seemed to enjoy themselves as well. Overall I will recommend this place to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but service lackingFoodieVIPDined on 12/22/2013Went for a date night out, only to find the restaurant was under staffed and could not hold up with the moderately full restaurant. Had to ask host to get water after sitting at table for 5 minutes with waiters passing by our table and no one stopping to say hello and ask for our drink order. Not a welcoming feeling. Food was good quality, and once we got a server (when he wasn't getting pulled in a different direction), things got a little better. I would go again for the food - but probably won't, due to the overall poor service. Disappointing...
- TopsMinkDined on 12/22/2013Asti D' Italia is a top quality operation. It's hard to imagine anyone could leave after their visit thinking they'd made a mistake in choosing Asti D' Italia. The staff works hard; they're on top of things. Tony knows how to keep his diners satisfied, and from what I've seen and heard around me when there, diner satisfaction is the driving objective of this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Date NightWick423VIPDined on 12/21/2013We chose to visit Asti for the first time and overall the experience was good. The mussels were fabulous! So we're my Atlantic salmon and my boyfriend's risotto. No complaints there and the favors are definitely enough of a draw to bring us back. The service was good for most of the meal, but fell off just a bit between dinner and gelato. Not a deal breaker, but noticeable... We will be going again for sure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Birthday CelebrationWeekenderDined on 12/21/2013What a wonderful dining experience to celebrate my mother's birthday. Everything was amazing! One of our guests has special dietary needs (gluten/dairy) and the chef did an amazing job in preparing her dinner. Thank you all so much for a fantastic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for twoKGibb123Dined on 12/21/2013A perfect dinner on a snowy evening. The restaurant made a point of turning the heat up -felt cozy the minute you walked in. Besides the wonderful ambiance, I also love it for its gluten free entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very pleasant dining experience.italianoDined on 12/14/2013A very pleasant dining experience. The food was well prepared and promptly served. The mussels were absolutely delicious as was the gnocchi with duck confit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected delightOut2lunchDined on 12/12/2013This restaurant is in a mall but is far superior to what you usually find in Malls. I've eaten all over Europe and this restaurant would compete well with the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ItalianDenverDaveDined on 12/8/2013The food was excellent. The meal was freshly made. They wines are very good and reasonably priced. This is not your typical spaghetti dinner. The service was great. We will go again and tell family and friends.Special Features:
- First time of many more to comeFoodieVIPDined on 12/7/2013Met some friends here who had recommended it. We were amazed at all the fresh ingredients and handmade dishes, not to mention great, affordable wines to choose from. They had a variety of prices, so you could go as extravagant as you liked, or not stretch the wallet. Food was delicious and space was comfortable, especially for catching up with friends. Loved that it was a local place -will keep coming back for more!Special Features:
- Great spotPeteyDined on 12/6/2013We have walked by this place many times. Finally decided to give it a try, celebrating my wife's promotion. The ambiance was inviting and relatively intimate, with friendly and attentive service. The food was good and unique enough to remind you that you were in a "local establishment". I am very happy to have found this type of restaurant close to home. Great to be able to go out for a special dinner and not have to drive downtown. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family in townOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/30/2013We took my Father in law and his girlfried here for dinner, they loved it! SHe said outside of Italy this was the best italian she had eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 14th wedding anniversary dinnerpianomanDined on 11/29/2013We both had the green salad, the chicken marsala, and finished with chocolate temptation cake. The salad was awesome-just the right amount of dressing. The entrée was marvelous. The chicken was tender on a bed of delicious mashed potatoes. The sauce was divine-the best marsala I've had. The veggies were seasoned perfectly. The portions were huge and the service was fantastic. The cake came with two scoops of gelato-one strawberry and the other coffee flavored. Needless to say, the cake was sinful. From the bar, I had an amaretto sour-10 out of 10, and my wife had the three glass sampler. Everything was perfect. Asti is a fantastic place for an intimate celebration dinner. I highly recommend it-5 stars!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved it--everything frommaryjDined on 11/25/2013I loved it--everything from the ambience, the food, and the service. It's a beautiful place, and the waiters were ever helpful. We all liked the food; two of our group had the seafood pasta. I had the seared ahi tuna, and it was wonderful. It is perfect for a romantic dinner; the background music was nice. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and would visit it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with friendsNateDoggDined on 11/23/2013We had been to this restaurant twice before and it didn't disappoint this time either. We met another couple here for dinner on a Saturday night and had a reservation so we were seated promptly. They have a great selection of dishes for everyone...anything from vegetarian, meats, seafood's, & pastas. The wine selection is great also. The crab cake appetizer is rather small but very tasty. You can't go wrong with any food selection here. I would definitely recommend trying this local gem of a restaurant out if you haven't already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not MemorableJohannesClimacusVIPDined on 11/22/2013Sadly everything about this place is not memorable...I live very close to the restaurant and eat at happy Sumo all the time. I was hoping this could be another favorite for Friday nights. Food was nothing special, service is flat, decor is boring. Really sad as it could do so well!
- So Much PotentialJHouDined on 11/3/2013Such a cute place, great location, great decor, and great feel but the service was bad. It took a long time to see the waiter, and it took him a long time to take our drink order, deliver the wine, and take our food order. We were never offered additional glasses of wine, not all the food showed up at the same time, and some dishes were better than others. That makes it hard to give more than fair on the food due to the inconsistency. There is a lot of work to do to get to a "good" overall rating in my opinion. We were there for a special occasion. Wish it had been a better experience.
- Finally tried itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2013We've lived close for years and have never been to Asti. So glad we finally made it. The food was very good with its own unique taste. The service was exceptional. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love AstiWonderfulVIPDined on 9/28/2013This was the restaurant of our first date over 2 years ago. We frequented it regularly for over a year but hadn't been in quite a few months, as we decided to try some new places. Came back to Asti this past weekend, and it was just as good (if not better) than we remembered it to be all the times before. Charlie (owner) is wonderful. Though most of the staff had changed since we were last there, they were all well trained and efficient, as well as friendly. We usually split the delicious bison lasagna and one other entree -- this night it was the risotto special with wild boar, which was fabulous! A definite repeat if it's on the menu again. Several larger groups were dining that night but it was still very quiet and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ItalianSingerDined on 9/27/2013My husband & I looked for a restaurant near AMC theatre to have dinner before a movie- what a great choice! Very good salad choices with savory dressing- we loved the Golden Beet Salad. Pretty presentation & could have been shared by two. The Risotto for the evening was delicious and my husband really enjoyed his Italian sausage & Penne. Tried the vanilla bean Panna Cotta for dessert- delicious if a trifle thin. Coffee was bold but not bitter- very good. We will definitely recommend & return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.