Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
777 S. Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 5618359664x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily at 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in West Palm Beach hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/palmbeach
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)notable wine list (31)romantic (24)fit for foodies (17)vibrant bar scene (12)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Extremely disappointed!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/24/2014We eat at this Morton's a few times a year and this time it was different. The wait staff seemed overwhelmed and really rushed us through our whole experience. Our very pricey steaks were fatty and tasteless in comparison to previous trips. Our potato was cold, poured our own wine the entire night and at one point when I was returning trom the restroom, a server nearly pushed me over trying to get past me. Throwing his hands in the air. I can assure you that Palm Beach has much more to offer then this outdated, subpar restaurant. We will not return...not to feel the way we felt when we left Friday night.
- My first visit to Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/22/2014My first visit to Morton's in Palm Beach. We live in Stuart but joined friends from Palm Beach. Always a pleasure dining with you! Thanks, L.W. RoseSpecial Features:
- A+ one of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/2/2014Server was awsome guy from Bulgaria.. food and service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new years dinner. FullVegasDined on 12/31/2013Great new years dinner. Full menu. No New years special menu to follow. Excellent service and consistent good food. Will do it again next year. Did have a fairly long wait for our table, even with our reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKTrainDined on 12/31/2013This was our first experience at a Morton's. The food was just average. Not what we expected for a fine steakhouse. I thought we could get a similar meal at an Outback or Roadhouse for less than half the price at Morton's. Would not recommend.
- Food was excellent, ServicemartyDined on 12/30/2013Food was excellent, Service excellent Steak cooked to prefection and all food and sides including sauces delivered together.Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful. ItChuckDined on 12/24/2013Everything was wonderful. It is a wonderful restaurant when ou want to get dressed up and go to a restaurant that makes you feel good.Special Features:
- Picky reviewerPickyDined on 12/24/2013The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. The food was prepared perfectly and the wine list was quite extensive. I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion as it is a very pricey mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistantDelishVIPDined on 12/14/2013Never a disappointment in food, service and ambience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Celebrationrunpalm2013Dined on 12/8/2013My wife ran her first marathon in Palm Beach earlier that day and we celebrated with an awesome meal complete with a custom menu that said "Congratulations on Your First Marathon, (my wife's name)!" Great service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been here several times.Not2happyDined on 12/7/2013Have been here several times. It was the worst service and food I ever had there. The shrimp Alexander was dried out. The Brussel sprouts were raw! Our server was nice but new so slow, had empty drink glasses a lot and had to ask for things. The Caesar salad was dry and had to ask for more dressing. Very disappointed in the food, not sure if I will go back. Just not worth the money.
- Friday nightpalmbeachdaveDined on 12/6/2013Went there on a Friday night...restaurant was busy but we were seated right away...had great service and the food was excellent..will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jeff is the Best!DixonDined on 11/28/2013We chose to have thanksgiving diner at Morton's this year because our party if 4 was in the area for a national field hockey tournament. We selected a Sav Blanc from the wine list that was fantastic with our meals. Our friend Jeff provided great insight into menu options and steak styles as well as desert special. Each of the four of us chose a "surf and turf" 3 course meal. The food was outstanding, service was friendly and intimate - we chatted with Jeff and another female server and got to know Jeff's history, travels, and opening locations around the world. Although we were from Ohio, Mass, and PA we all would come back to this location! We were very happy with our experience. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thanksgiving 2013gordonmDined on 11/28/2013We first ate at a Morton's in Boston and we had 5 star delicious meals (best NY steak) I ever had and overall everything was delicious. So we decided on Morton's here in Palm Beach for a special thanksgiving meal with our out of town daughter and guest. The service gets a 3 star the waitress seamed really not into being there on the holiday but was not bad. The steaks were just so-so but still a 4 star rated by us (not the best but not the worse) I had the 5 peppercorn steak and it was too heavily coated. The sides were very good. My desert was excellent (carrot cake) but my daughter and friends baked chocolate concoction was below par and my wifes chocolate mousse was just ok. Overall I would still say this is a worthwhile restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!LovemortonsDined on 11/28/2013Our Thanksgiving dinner was above & beyond our expectations! Our waiter, George, brought perfection with all of his service. We could not have asked for a better dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There were six of us for dinnerMeatloverDined on 11/24/2013There were six of us for dinner and all the food came out in the correct manner with all of the dishes very tasty.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner Delightluv2steakDined on 11/18/2013Celebrating our 20th Wedding anniversary was made that much more memorable at Morton's. The food was excellent, staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We were provided with a personalized menu as a keepsake of our special day and a photo of us dinning. We have decided that we will make this a regular spot for us and look forward to dinning at as many Morton's as our travels will allow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avergage MortonsAverageDined on 11/16/2013Serive is always exellent but the food for the price is just average.
- Have eaten at Morton's manybobbyDined on 11/2/2013Have eaten at Morton's many times, always has been great-this time was a disaster. Had to send food back twice. Left the restaurant with out eating entrees. The meal was not paid for, per the GM, but an all-around awful evening.
- Ron & Bobbi ZieglerBobbiDined on 10/22/2013We always enjoy our special times at Morton's. The food, ambiance and service are the best.Special Features:
- experienceDrBonnieDined on 10/12/2013They were well prepared to help us celebrate our special occasion of anniversary. Complete with picture and special menu, the experience wil be remembered and most likely repeated in near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMicehlleVIPDined on 9/28/2013I totally enjoyed this restaurant ! The food was excellent and the server was awesome!Special Features:
- Good food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/23/2013Our food was what you'd expect from Morton's. The service however was poor. There was a large party in the reserved room, otherwise there were 4 tables in the main dining area. Our server was always MIA. We were turned off and don't go back anytime soon. This location could use some updating. It's been the same interior forever and seems dated. I suppose if you've never been there, it will look fine, but we are tired of looking at it-- and turned off my the poor service. I'd recommend Capital Grille or NY Prime over Morton's.Special Features:
- Mortons Steak HouseMazzeoDined on 9/22/2013I took my daughter to Mortons last week and probably won't go back again. The food was good but very over priced. $50 for a 16 oz Ribeye, $12 for a bowl of soup, $15 for a salad and $17 for a slice of cake is a bit much. I've been to several steak houses in Texas, Kansas, etc. and the food was just as good if not better for half the price.Special Features:
- The restaurant has no ambiancePalmBeacher2Dined on 9/21/2013The restaurant has no ambiance nor view. We expected lots of dark wood or at least something fancy but it was quite simple for such an expensive restaurant. The steaks were excellent, however, we thought the broccoli would have been much better with some olive oil and seasoning rather than simply steamed with nothing else on it. The service was excellent and the timing between each dish being served was perfect. Very attentive waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific dinner, as always....LisaStatusoneDined on 9/21/2013Terrific dinner, as always....Lisa ( Mgr.) was gracious and came by several times to chat & make sure everything was OK...Michael, our waiter for the 2nd time, was friendly & efficient, answering all our questions....I had the 8 oz filet mignon ( cooked perfectly!), my wife the salmon fillet...we had broccoli & lyonnaise potatoes and I had key lime pie and her, the creme brulee , both scrumptious...appetizer of caesar salad & 5 cheese onion soup were also good.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak!!AldaDined on 9/20/2013This is by far the best steakhouse in all of South Florida. Great ambiance along with great service compliment this great steak dinner.Special Features:
- overall great experiencembarronVIPDined on 9/19/2013Overall, what a great experience! Great service, amazing food, great feeling from beginning to end!!Special Features:
- Good, but doesn't live upDaveVIPDined on 9/18/2013Good, but doesn't live up to the one in Chicago. But none of the other Morton's ever seem to.
- THE place for steaksJimLDined on 9/18/2013My wife and I are not big meat-eaters, but when we go out for steaks, we like to do it right. When in West Palm Beach, Morton's is the place. The food is outstanding and the service is impeccable. The wait staff are some of the nicest people you'd hope to meet. We can't say enough about this outstanding restaurant in the Morton's chain. Thanks for the special birthday menu and the attentive, friendly service.Special Features:
- Great food great experiencejjj1122Dined on 9/16/2013Would definitely go back. Great food and nice atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service. Fine food.WPBFLDinerDined on 9/13/2013We went for our anniversary and had an excellent time and meal. I had written that we were celebrating our anniversary in the requests section on our opentable.com reservation. Hostess and servers all congratulated us and the menu even said "Happy Anniversary" and the date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awsome service exceptional foodBDAYDINNERDined on 8/31/2013Great staff they provide absolutely wonderful service with a personal touch and the food was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SERVICE !!!!! Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2013GREAT SERVICE !!!!! Food was excellent - best Gey Goose Cosmo :)Special Features:
- AWESOME BAROpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2013The Staff at this Mortons are superb. Been going there for years. Bar staff are extra-friendly and the new bar bites menu is superb. The wine selection is also exceptional. Kudos to Mortons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is outstanding, serviceWendyDined on 8/23/2013Food is outstanding, service and ambiance are perfect, can't wait until the next lobster night. Great value!Special Features:
- OverpricedSteveVIPDined on 8/23/2013I have always liked Morton's, but the restaurant is overpriced. Three of us went there and had three normal entrees, a couple of sides, one dessert, a few drinks and two glasses of wine among all of us. Price with tip: $360!
- We've been going here forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2013We've been going here for years and we love it, from the atmosphere to the drinks the personnel and most importantly, the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceFoodieVIPDined on 8/13/2013Unpleasant server. Extremely slow service which was poorly handled,
- Anniversary CelebrationKathyKDined on 8/3/2013My husband and I were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. It's a once a year restaurant for us to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.