Mirabelle Restaurant at the Three Village Inn
150 Main Street
Stony Brook, NY 11790Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Mirabelle Restaurant at the Three Village Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://threevillageinn.com/
- Phone: 6317510555x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner in Mirabelle front dining room: Thursday thru Sunday
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-10pm
Dinner in our Tavern Room: Everyday
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Guy Reuge
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available for all manner of events, small dinners to weddings.
- Private Party Facilities: Dining room is available for private dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Maria Reuge 631-751-0555x
- Special Events: Wine Dinners, Special Event Dinners, Tastings
A word from Mirabelle Restaurant at the Three Village Inn
Mirabelle Restaurant and Tavern are now offering Chef Guy Reuge's outstanding cuisine in both our Mirabelle front dining room as well as our Tavern. Chef Guy's Farm to Table menu is our prix fixe, and our classics such as our Duck Mirabelle and the Aged Grass-Fed Steak are available on our a la carte menu. Our prix fixe serves up Chef Guy's vegetarian selection as well. The Mirabelle Nine Course Grand Tasting is offered with advance notice for parties of 8-20 people. Our menu showcases superb selections from a wide range of local and artisan sources.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mirabelle Restaurant at the Three Village Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (6)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Truly the gem of Long Island.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2013Truly the gem of Long Island. Guy Reuge is one of the premier chefs who understands what it takes to satisfy the palate. The warm feeling and subtle tones of the restaurant adds to the culinary enjoyment. A must for those who wish the ultimate dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent French restaurantJTSNDined on 4/24/2013Excellent French restaurant with an American touch. Not to be missed.Special Features:
- Mirabelle's is tucked awayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2013Mirabelle's is tucked away inside a large hotel. The staff were extremely attentive and answered all questions. Friday nights they have a price fixe for $39. The extras including the bread and pate were great. It is a quiet, romantic place.Special Features:
- ON LONG ISLAND, MIRABELLERUSTYDined on 4/19/2013ON LONG ISLAND, MIRABELLE STANDS OUT AS ONE OF THE BEST, IN ALL WAYS IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASANT DINING EXPERIENCE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU GO THERE. ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT MIRABELLE, NOT ONLY THE OUTSTANDING FOOD, BUT THE SERVICE IS THE MOST POFESSIONAL YOU WILL FINDSpecial Features:
- I've dined at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/6/2013I've dined at this restaurant for many years and have always found the food to be outstanding; Saturday evening was no different. We had a most enjoyable experience!Special Features:
- Consistently outstanding,EastEndFoodieDined on 4/4/2013Consistently outstanding, with exceptional food and service. Guy Reuge is an iconic French chef who always surprises. Every plate of food that comes out of the kitchen is a visual masterpiece that dazzles the senses, especially with regard to taste. We're lucky to have such culinary talent in our midst on Long Island.Special Features:
- Food was outstanding. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Food was outstanding. Service well timed and friendly, with special attention given to the children. We especially enjoyed our succulent lamb dish. Very nice desert offerings. Goat cheese cheesecake was delicious.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2013Awesome Easter dinner. Glad we chose the sit down dinner as opposed to the Grand Buffet. On Thanksgiving, the Grand Buffett was too tempting and I had difficulty avoiding over eating. The sit down meal was perfect in that respect as well as for my agig Dad. Food is amazing and the setting is elegant. Only slight downside on this particular occasion was that the service was initially quite rushed - first seating, and repeatedly asked for a complete meal decision within 10 min before we had a chance to study the menu and wine list. That will not stop me from returning, though. Hopefully just an anomaly involving a single person or twoSpecial Features:
- Food was great; service wassrw1Dined on 3/30/2013Food was great; service was off & on; noise was terrible due to two large, noisy groups, one of which was taking flash pictures all night.Special Features:
- This restaurant was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013This restaurant was excellent in many ways. The food was mostly outstanding. There were several people waiting on us which made it a bit impersonal. The first person who showed us the menus was a bit casually dressed which seemed unprofessional. The service was excellent though. Cocktails were great and wine list good.Special Features:
- A QUIBBLE ABOUT THE WINE LISTneighborDined on 3/26/2013We love MiraBELLE AND GO THERE FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. OUR ONLY COMPLAINT IS ABOUT THE WINE LIST. THEY CHARGE A LOT FOR SO-SO BOTTLES AND THEN THE LIST JUMPS TO EXTREMELY PRICEY CHOICES.Special Features:
- Not returning.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2013The service was excellent and the atmoshere was great. However, the menu was very limited and the portions were small and the food was not great. For the prices they charge there should be a better section and more of it.Special Features:
- Everything was as I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Everything was as I expected exempt the call your staff did to verified that we are keeping the reservation. It really spoiled the surprise! In general very good. Thanks. LilySpecial Features:
- Food and service of the highestFranklinDined on 3/15/2013Food and service of the highest standards. There is never a concern about quality, but a little greater menu diversity would be nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten at MirabellesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2013We have eaten at Mirabelles before . the food was great , service fantastic and ambiance quiet and tasteful .... THANKS !!!Special Features:
- On our latest visit, the food,stanleybrowntVIPDined on 3/2/2013On our latest visit, the food, though still quite good, seemed less extraordinary.The service, also, while attentive, missed a few beats. We hope this was just a slightly off night. The setting is more open and attractive than the former St James location, though also less intimate. Prix fixe menu surprisingly affordable.
- Great place, would go again..OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013Great place, would go again.. Only grip was that it was expensive and did not have enough mid-priced good wines.Special Features:
- We arrived early and whenDrnodkDined on 2/20/2013We arrived early and when greeted was told to sit in the living room. No one asked to take our coats or if we would like a drink. I believe it was the owner who greeted us. We had to ask for water during our meal and when our first course was served, and being the only couple in the restaurant, we could not find any server for fresh pepper. They were busy cleaning glasses to be used the following evening. Overal the food was very good but our town, Huntington, has far superior restaurants.
- I have been eating at MirabelleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013I have been eating at Mirabelle for over 25 years; long before it was located at the Three Village Inn. It remains, by far, my most favorite restaurant on L.I.The food is always delicious. The service is smooth. We know many of the people that work there so it may make a difference for us. Guy and Maria continue to wow!Special Features:
- like a good red wine, mirabellejohnfromoldfieldVIPDined on 2/13/2013like a good red wine, mirabelle has gotten better with timeSpecial Features:
- A Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Delicious, simple French dishes with modern flair Excellent service and friendly wait staffSpecial Features:
- As always Mirabelle's NeverrosieVIPDined on 2/2/2013As always Mirabelle's Never disappoints. Maria is the perfect Hostess and the food is the best. I had the Duck prepared 2 ways,great.Special Features:
- AWFUL!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2013My husband and I went here for our Anniversary. My children gave us a $120 gift certificate. We didn't have any liquor, shared a dessert and still had to pay another $40 on top of the $120. We eat out frequently in expensive restaurants and I can say we not only were very disappointed but left hungry. I missed the old "Three Village Inn" menu. Don't waste your time or money!
- Tale of two citiesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/19/2013Not enough space to write, check my review on facebook. Here is the a snippet of my review So would I go back, yes, if not for anything my wife loved the duck and the soufflé was great as was our server Mason. However probably not for that special occasion that I will reserve for a really special restaurant.
- Wonderful!BarbaraTVIPDined on 12/18/2012This was our first time here and we will definitely return. We'd return very soon and very often if it were a little less expensive, but then it wouldn't be special, so we'll settle for special occasions. We will try the Mirabelle Taverne next time since it's just across the hall within the same Three Village Inn (albeit the menu is not in the category at all as the Restaurant but hopefully the chef is the same!). Everything all four of us had was superb and we kept saying how great the food, ambiance and service was. We will save our pennies so that we can book this fabulous restaurant real soon!Special Features:
- Overall, the restaurant wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/4/2012Overall, the restaurant was lovely and service was excellent. Not being foodies, we could not compare the entrees to anything else we have had. Hesitate to say, but we didn't find the special duck confit presentation very moist.Special Features:
- Always wonderful...warm, graciousETKAVIPDined on 10/23/2012Always wonderful...warm, gracious service from the greeter to the busboy...careful attention to diners' needs. And the food is ever fresh and innovative.Special Features:
- Mirabelle is simply the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2012Mirabelle is simply the best restaurant on Long Island. You could search our entire planet and with great effort may find a chef that can match Guy Reuge but not one that could surpass him.
- Peconic Bay Autumn Winery DinnerRavencallDined on 10/21/2012While I eat at Mirabelle Restaurant about 4 times a year, this was my first experience with a wine dinner there. It was the Peconic Bay Autumn Winery Dinner, and it was lovely. While I am a wine drinker,I rarely venture from my dry whites. On this occasion I was given 8 different wines, both whites and reds to try and was pleasantly surprised. While I will never enjoy a sweet wine (I couldnt do more than perfunctorily taste the dessert wine, the reds were a welcome surprise for me and I could taste the subtle differences between them. As usual, the food at Mirabelle was outstanding and I loved being able to have fish, chicken, and 2 types of beef. All were prepared exquisitely with some nice surprises on the plate to complement the dishesSpecial Features:
- Another lovely evening withChrisDined on 10/6/2012Another lovely evening with my wife atmosphere was nice quiet. Service was good food was outstanding. Wine list was nice had some very nice choices. I would recommend this if you are looking for a nice romantic night out.Special Features:
- Well worth the tripPeteVIPDined on 9/20/2012It was the first time in a very long time that my Wife and I left a restaurant and literally talked about our meal the entire way home. The food, service and ambiance were top notch.Special Features:
- Food is always excellentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2012Food is always excellently prepared. Service was attentive and above the line for great quality. Chef Guy leads a talented kitchen. Be aware that dinner for two with a bottle of wine will run over $150.Special Features:
- THEY COULDNT BE NICER. ALLOWEDRONNIEKDined on 8/31/2012THEY COULDNT BE NICER. ALLOWED US TO AJUST THE TASTING MENU.Special Features:
- Truffle tasting menu SoupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2012Truffle tasting menu Soup was bitter and fishy tasting Halibut was very good Fig tart was tasteless
- French at its BestFoodCrazyDined on 7/17/2012The squab breast and steak tartar were amazing! The wine choice paired beautifully with the meal. Can't afford to go here all the time but will on special occasions.Special Features:
- City Quality for Country PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/14/2012Mirabelle is the perfect place to eat French, or any kind of, food on the North Shore of Long Island. The quality of the food is very, very high and the price is reasonable for the sophistication of the preparation and ingredients. A newly added small bar make any short wait for a table an exceedingly pleasant experience. The sommelier is very knowledgable and the wine list is good.Special Features:
- Excellent as always. One ofmikeVIPDined on 7/14/2012Excellent as always. One of the finest restaurants on Long Island.Special Features:
- This visit we found the restaurantTerryDined on 6/21/2012This visit we found the restaurant a bit noisier than we prefer, but this is not really the restaurant's fault. Some individuals just never learn how to use their "indoor voice," and this particular evening there were two tables of loud patrons. The food, as always, was delicious, prepared and presented beautifully. I especially liked the halibut prepared to perfection. The gnocchi were wonderful.Special Features:
- Liked Mirabelle more beforeAlanDined on 6/17/2012Liked Mirabelle more before their new location. Lost something in the move.
- I took my wife for our 15thOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2012I took my wife for our 15th anniversary. We had been to the restaurant before some years back and thought it would be the same as it was back then. Well, it certainly wasn't, The dinner was terribly overpriced, and the portions were miniscule. The only positive thing I could say was that my wife and I had a good laugh. When I went to the rest room during the meal, I came back to the table and my wife was hysterically laughing. Seems the young lady who was was serving us (who happened to be very gracious) lifted my used napkin up with two spoons and replaced it with a new napkin. This may be fancy to some, but to me it was a little too much, and I have eaten in some of the world's best restaurants in Manhattan. An experience!