Earl's Bucks County
Route 202 & Street Road
Lahaska, PA 18931Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Earl's Bucks County
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.earlsbuckscounty.com/
- Phone: 2157944020x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Sunday from 11am to 4 pm
Sunday Lunch from 11am to 4pm.
Monday thru Saturday 4pm to 10pm
Sunday Dinner from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Monday thru Thursday 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday 11am to 11pm
Sunday 11am to 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bill Murphy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music: Friday Evenings
A word from Earl's Bucks County
Earl’s presents New American cuisine with menus that celebrate the rich diversity of our region, created using the day's best ingredients, naturally grown and raised on small, local sustainable farms, ranches and fisheries. We have forged relationships with local farmers and producers to select the best seasonal and sustainably-grown foods. Our staff brings creative sensibility to the changing assortment of tapas, small and full plate entrees, steaks, seafood, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Earl’s menus marry the highest standards of taste and value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Earl's Bucks County - Best Restaurants in Lahaska ›
Earl's Bucks County reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)great for lunch (29)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (26)romantic (24)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (9)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (5)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Always SpecialantemDined on 12/8/2013This is not the first I have been to Earl's, there's a reason for that. The food, ambiance and service is always amazing. This weekend started a new menu for Earl's and they have made another winner! I had Steak Tartare, and a perfectly cooked plate of Diver Scallops with Mushroom Risotto. Highly recommend the scallops. Others in our party had Filet that melted in your mouth, and one had the Bouillabaisse that featured a Saffron broth, Scrumptious! Our server, Todd made the evening more special with his unobtrusive, but highly informative presence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to their usualDianek1Dined on 12/7/2013We have been to Earl's several times in the past for anniversaries and other special occasions, and always enjoyed it. Saturday nights outing, however, was a bit disappointing. It is a busy time of year, and they didn't seem to be able to keep up with it. The server was good, but the meal took way too long, and the food was not exceptional. When your server comes by twice and says the meal should be out soon, you know you have waited too long. We have had a much better experience in the past. I would be hesitant to recommend Earl's right now (though I may soften after a bit of time goes by) and would definitely not go back at a busy time of year.Special Features:
- Glad we gave it a try -restaurantweekDined on 12/7/2013Nice quiet lunch during one of the busiest days at Peddler's Village. Reservations were available (and advised.) The children's menu included a cucumber appetizer and an inviting fruit platter for dessert. Menu was creative tasty and healthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very average restaurantLovefoodDined on 12/7/2013The lunch is very average. Not a very big selection to choose from on the menu.
- Nice anniversaryStacuVIPDined on 12/6/2013My husband and I come here every year for the anniversary of our engagement. I enjoyed my food better this year compared to last year. The steak tartare was good,however could use a bit more marinade or seasoning to it. The desserts are worth it! The coconut cake felt like a taste of HawaiiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Black Friday weekendHughbeedoobeeDined on 11/30/2013The food was delicious but we had to request bread 3times. And while the food was very good the price is extremely high. Close to $200 for four people, no beverages and one was a 10 yr old So, would I return. Probably not. Too expensive.Special Features:
- Meh….should have gone elsewhereVOliver72Dined on 11/30/2013Went to Earl's for our 19th anniversary dinner with a plan to shop and stroll around Peddler's Village afterwards and enjoy the holiday lights. What followed was less than memorable. Wait staff took a long time, was not attentive and the vibe amongst staff overall seems like everyone is feeling really pressured. Had to ask for water refills and the check. Nice bread basket and clean and modern decor. Price point is about $100 for a nice dinner for 2. Food was good, but my husband's pork chop was overcooked. Should have picked a better spot. If you are going to put out that you are a very elegant , grown up and expensive restaurant- you should act like it and make your guests feel like they are getting their money's worth. Won't go back.
- Great lunchDaveDined on 11/19/2013I've had many dinners here and have always enjoyed them, this was only my 2nd time for lunch. Very good for business or just getting together with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Annual Must Do!FabULizVIPDined on 11/13/2013We come to Earl's every Fall and Christmas holiday. What a great place to visit. The food is always delicious and the service is great. We typically have the same bartender every time we visit. He couldn't be more pleasant and helpful. We always sit in the bar area when we dine there. What an awesome place to be!Special Features:
- Great RestaurantlovemakingreservationsDined on 11/9/2013We were seated immediately upon arrival. Our waiter, Todd, was excellent. He answered all our questions without looking annoyed, even though we knew he was dealing with a gift card problem at a nearby table. We enjoyed our entrees.Special Features:
- Great Food; Outstanding ServicebilldDined on 11/9/2013We were greeted with friendly smiles, and a congratulatory "Happy Anniversary", and gave us a wonderful table by the window. We started with a glass of wine - my Pinot Noir was one of the best I've had. My wife, who is allergic to onions, needed to be careful of what she ordered. The staff was most accommodating, with our server making sure what she ordered was OK. We started with salads - the wedge was a good portion. She had grilled Salmon, I had the NY Strip, both of which were excellent. I had the creamed spinach as a side; she had potatoes. Every was tremendous. And, throughout the entire service, the manager stopped by to make sure everything was OK. Earl's is a bit pricey, but the quality is definitely there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was greatzachdaddyDined on 11/4/2013We ordered three drinks, waitress forgot mine and had to be reminded (they did not offer it free because of the oversight). I ordered side of mushrooms with my steak and they forgot them and had to be reminded, again no comp for my trouble. My wife's salmon was under-done, she sent it back to be cooked through and they sent back a different piece also underdone so she ended up just eating her salad ( which was very good). The steak was very good, the dessert was very good. All in all if you want a good steak and pretty good whiskey selection it's a good place. Staff needs some work, it was a Monday and she only had two other tables.I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want upscale food innycdinermomVIPDined on 11/2/2013If you want upscale food in Peddlers Village.This is the place to go.Service is very attentive and food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved having our dinner withSAGEFIREDined on 11/1/2013Loved having our dinner with the musical group JAZZ WITH FRIENDS. The room was perfect, the food was excellent. Best Friday night out in a long time and just around the corner. Hostess was extremely nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!RA45VIPDined on 10/26/2013Earl's is one of my favorite restaurants, and as usual, we had a great time! The food and the service are both fantastic and the atmosphere is very warm and inviting...overall a perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Earl's in Bucks CountyAggieDined on 10/25/2013We have eaten at the restaurant many times, and we are always extremely pleased when we do. The food is delicious and a lot of it is locally sourced. They offer interestingly different cocktails, some of them are seasonal. We have eaten at the bar and in the restaurant itself. Everyone we encounter is always pleasant and helpful if we have any questions. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good LunchPeteMVIPDined on 10/21/2013Earl's has a nice "executive lunch" providing a choice of either 2 or 3 courses. The food was excellent. My only negative is the list of entrees is short - only 4 choices. However, no matter what the choice the food was simply delicious. Very nice wine selection also.Special Features:
- Very good, but don't bother.JLowenDined on 10/20/2013Had to wait for a complete 3 minutes before anyone even acknowledged we were even there. They staff was either very unprofessional or inexperienced. the food was very good but my foodie husband could, and has, made the same things better. Not worth the price. (and FYI you shouldn't be bringing your child under 3 to a $100.00 plate restaurant. just like you shouldn't be checking your e-mail and texting during a movie. Have some common courtesy for your fellow humans.)Special Features:
- So SoTaliaEDined on 10/19/2013My husband and I chose Earl's to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This was the first time we dined at this restaurant. We started off with the chop chop salad and hummus as appetizers. Even though I asked for no bacon, my salad had bacon. The hummus was just ok. I had the sauteed pompano and my husband had the cowboy steak. The pompano was a decent size serving but fish plated with skin on should be crispy skin. This skin was pretty gross. The steak was just a regular steak. For a $35 cut of meat and a $29 plate of fish, I expected much more. The fish was served with rosemary potatoes and a raw onions. What the heck kind of accouterments for fish are those? I guess any side worth having must be ordered a la carte.Special Features:
- always love Earls - wish theysuzieVIPDined on 10/14/2013always love Earls - wish they would go back to having tablecloths!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything moved very slowly.bucksdinerVIPDined on 10/6/2013Everything moved very slowly. Mistakes happened. Without a tablecloth, it was expensive, but not very special. It's easy to find a nicer place to eat, with better salad and food, better drink prices, and a nice tablecloth.
- Wonderful foodLuvgoodfoodDined on 10/5/2013Everything was perfect. Great food, and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect SpotNancy61VIPDined on 9/22/2013Met up with friends for lunch before we shopped Peddler's Village. Very enjoyable lunch. Server was friendly. Have been here a few times will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a Bucks County faveBelle1971Dined on 9/20/2013We came here to celebrate my birthday. I like the fresh and local connection and some of the unique offerings. Our waitress was a bit snippy. Big, beautiful bread basket came to the table along with goat cheese spread - yum! We ordered muddled blackberry whiskey which was refreshing. We were disappointed by offerings on the kids menu that were no longer available (because they didn't feel like it?). My small plates were delicious- sweet potato jalepeño soup, tuna tartare, portabello fries. My husband's rib entree was just ok. Not tender like he'd hoped. Loved the jazz! We love seeing the featured farms displayed but noticed the message about spring harvest lingering. We're in fall, people! We still like this place and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingPattykakeDined on 9/19/2013My grilled ham & cheese sandwhich was soggy & cold. A lovly restaurant but-------------------.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Wife's BirthdayFreddyDined on 9/17/2013Requested a nice quiet table thru opentable and it was a very nice booth by a window. The restaurant was not very crowded, however it was a Tuesday evening. The dining room was very elegant with dark wood tables floors and wainscoting, so it was a little dark for my taste. Excellent wine selection. my wife and I enjoy a good Reisling and unlike most restaurants they actually had a variety, not just one. The menu was short and simple, not 10 pages like a Diner, and they had a nice special in each category. The meal was good and brought out timely not rushed but not too slow. The only negative was a loud table in the bar seating just outside the dining room. They need to put glass in the opening to screen the noise from the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time in the CountryTomMartyVIPDined on 9/8/2013Beautifully designed, almost Miami-deco style restaurant in Peddlars Village, Penn. Friendly service, nice food selections, good for romantic couples or groups for brunch. The new 20% service charge they put on your bill is something new and is a bad idea. Some people, who even wished to tip more, were not pleased by this and considered eating elsewhere where they could choose their own tip options. Prices are a little high in here as it is-don't need this distraction from a fine meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedRichDined on 9/7/2013Drove over from Jersey to spend a relaxing afternoon. Was expecting mediocre food at a tourist trap. However, Earls was a gem. Great fish for dinner , tasty appetizers, and prompt service. We will be making another day trip and stopping at EarlsSpecial Features:
- Second timeDianahwDined on 9/4/2013The first time we ate here I had the pork chop, it had outstanding flavor. So much so that I ordered it again. This time the flavor was not there. The chop was very tender, cooked nicely but not as tasty as the first time. Our friends found the ribs to be a bit tough. Although a bit pricy, the food is good, lunch has a nice variety. I would go back again and try something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, with Old World Charm!1NewZagatsGuideVIPDined on 9/1/2013I happened to be in the New Hope area, coming back to Philadelphia, and we tried this location and it had some nice old-world meets New-world, charm! :-) Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- End if summer supperBillDined on 9/1/2013Took the family to earls to celebrate a great summer. The food was excellent. Enough of a selection to even keep a teenager happy. The oysters were fresh and a great presentation. Our younger son ordered the burger and was in heaven. Our next visit with be mom n dad date nite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2013Celebrating 35 years of marriage deserved a special restaurant and we certainly picked a great one! Earl's was wonderful. We started with drinks, my husband had a salad and I had one of the specials - goat cheese filled zucchini blossoms with heirloom tomatoes. Fantastic. We both loved our main courses and ended up splitting each so we could have both on our plates - pork chop with polenta and blackened red fish! We both cleaned our plates and had no room for dessert but I'm sure they would have been just as good! It was an excellent meal with pleasant service and a spot we will definitely return to!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Minute Reservation - V. GoodFunNiteVIPDined on 8/17/2013I made last minute reservations at Earl's and was pleasantly surprised. It had been several years since my last visit. The food was great, service was good and our party truly enjoyed our night. I would recommend this restaurant.
- Very Nice but priceyBillDined on 8/4/2013Earl's is a very nice restaurant in a beautiful setting in Lahaska, PA. The meal was very good and the service was excellent. Drink prices were expensive but the drinks were excellent. The Portabella mushroom fries are awesome! Great place for a special night out.Special Features:
- Very good, but priceyrobs41Dined on 8/3/2013Food was very good, although somewhat pricey. We had the scallops that were cooked perfectly, but only got 4 scallops and a little dollop of pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntreesDaveDined on 8/3/2013I had the blackened red fish and it was excellent. My dining companion had the scallops and we were both surprised that there were only three scallops on her plate. Kind of skimpy for the price.Special Features:
- South Beach style in the country!TomMartyVIPDined on 7/21/2013Beautiful, South Beach, Miami design-feel to this restaurant located at the mouth of Peddlers Village, Penn. Nice lunch choices and drink selections served up by friendly staff. Do not like the 20% tip they give themselves automatically on the bill (something new). Drink prices have also gone up. Still, if you have a few extra cents after shopping, its a great place to go.Special Features:
- Earl's is one of our favoritePhylDined on 7/20/2013Earl's is one of our favorite restaurants. We live in New Jersey but travel to Earl's frequently for lunch and sometimes dinner. Earl's truly has ambiance and the staff and service are outstanding. We highly recommend this restaurant for any one who likes to dine light or try any of their excellent full course meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High-End for the Countryhh102313Dined on 7/18/2013Earl's has very good food, service and ambience for a restaurant so far from any cities.Special Features:
- Fantastic ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/13/2013We had a wonderful experience at Earl's in Peddler's Village in Lahaska. We had a window seat with a lovely view of the village. The food was wonderful, and our service was outstanding. Our server, Todd, was truly outstanding! He went above and beyond to give advice on dining choices, etc. The tuna tartar was fantastic, and they have wonderful seafood dishes. We will be back! Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.