Game On Fenway
82 Lansdowne St
Boston, MA 02215Neighborhood:
Kenmore Square / Fenway
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Game On Fenway
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gameonboston.com/
- Phone: 6173517001
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 1:00am
Thursday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Patrick Shea
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Tarah Mahoney 6173517001
- Entertainment: With over 90 high definition televisions, a state of the art sound system and cutting edge technology, Game On! is America’s premier sports viewing venue. We offer NFL Sunday Ticket, College Football Game Day, MLB Season Ticket, NBA, NHL,and Sentana Sports.
- Special Events: Book your next event or private party with us. Take batting practice in the visiting teams batting cage at Fenway Park!
- Cross Street: Brookline Ave
- Public Transit: MTBA Train - Kenmore Square (Green Line) MTBA Bus - Kenmore Square / Brookline Ave
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Brookline Street, Lansdowne Street, Yawkey Way, Parking is also available in two local garages. The Landmark Center and Trilogy both located on Brookline Ave.
A word from Game On Fenway
Game On! is a multi-media sports bar, entertainment destination combining the best of sports viewing and casual American dining. Game On! opened it’s doors in 2005 with the sole mission of being the answer to every sports fans dreams. We have the best viewing, sound, food, service and atmosphere to provide a fan experience that is close to indescribable. We realize that a true sports fan is a unique person who wants and needs it all!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Game On Fenway reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance1Noise LevelEnergetic
- Went there for the OrangeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/5/2010Went there for the Orange Bowl - there was such poor service - it took 30 minutes to find someone who could change the channel at a bar called "game on?" Won't go back. Boston Brew Works is much better food, service, beer, and they have sports.
- Great place to watch a gamedeekinsDined on 11/7/2009Great place to watch a game with friends. I especially like that they ask which game you'd like to watch when you make a reservation. The food is good and so is the service.Special Features:
- We recently visited Game OnEquus11Dined on 10/11/2009We recently visited Game On for a Patriots Game. We were seated immediately for our reservation, the food was great (for bar food) and the service was very good. My only minor complaint was that the drinks had very little alcohol in them.Special Features:
- I had made a reservation onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/6/2009I had made a reservation only a few hours earlier because I saw that I could on Open Table, prior to a major event at Fenway. Even though there was a line, when I gave them my reservation, I was seated immediately. Also, our waitress was outstanding and the comforting bar food was excellent.Special Features:
- We had a great time, was caughtOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2009We had a great time, was caught in unexpected traffic, and you graciously held my table. Thanks!
- Food is good and service isOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/1/2009Food is good and service is always excellent. Waitress was upbeat, attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- it was a great place to beOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/18/2009it was a great place to be during 2 huge boston games, the food was great, and the service was great. it was cold out and they had the doors open, we were freezing and the staff closed the doors right away. were goin back in 2 weeks!Special Features:
- We thought the food was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/1/2009We thought the food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was slow but we also let them know we weren't in a hurry. Nice surprise on the turkey tips and special appetizer of grilled shrimp w/avocado.