660 at The Anglers
660 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
660 at The Anglers
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anglershotelmiami.com/
- Phone: 7865945811x
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner :Sunday, Tues, Weds, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Hot Breakfast Monday - Friday 7am - 11:30am, Saturday-Sunday 7am- 11am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a perfect place for your next special event. We can accommodate rehearsal dinners, lunches, brunches, cocktail receptions, new product launches, company events and photo shoots! Indoor and outdoor options allow for guests to not feel as though they are in a confined space, but can enjoy the lushly landscaped environs that is 660 at The Angler's.
- Private Party Facilities: The intimate private dining room is perfect for a lunch or dinner meeting. Fully equipped with state of the art technology, the private dining room can meet all of your small meeting and private dinner needs. There is an adjacent terrace for relaxing with a cocktail or just enjoying the fresh air.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org 8886927228
- Entertainment: Saturday and Sunday Brunch 11am till 4pm weekends. We have an a la carte menu and also feature $25.00 Unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. Delicious banana Nutella pancakes and Shortrib Eggs Benedict will have you coming back time and time again. The vibe is relaxed and perfect for spending time with friends and family.
- Special Events: 660 is the perfect spot to celebrate special occasions, including baby showers, bridal showers, birthday and romantic anniversary dinners as well.
The Lounge is the ultimate spot to cozy up before or after dinner.
Join us for $5 Mojitos and Tapas during our Happy Hour, Tuesday-Friday from 5:00pm to 7:00pm!
- Cross Street: Between 6th and 7th Street
- Public Transit: Take the South beach Local bus as well as Metro Dade bus system as well, drops right in front of the hotel.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Find one of the many metered spaces in front of 660 or simply pull up and let the valet take care of parking for you. There is also a public parking lot on 7th between Washington and Collins. Valet is $14.00 for dining guests per car.
A word from 660 at The Anglers
Located in Miami Beaches #1 Trip Advisor ranked Boutique Hotel, 660 at The Angler’s is the perfect complement to the restored Deco property where it’s all about low-key and high-luxe. Deemed as a charming hideaway and delectable dining destination that evokes a memorable experience, 660 is complete with a regional American inspired menu and romantic enclaves behind the bougainvillea set for two. The tantalizing menu offers favorites such as fried chicken tacos, house made empanadas, fresh seafood and hand cut steaks and pork chops. 660 also features hand crafted specialty cocktails and an eclectic wine list. 660 is a neighborhood setting for sophisticated early morning dining to late night lounging. The Angler's Boutique Resort is a recipient of numerous honors including: The Expedia Travel Select Award for 2012, Ocean Drive Magazine's #2 voted Best Bloody Mary Brunch in South Beach and voted on Opentable as #6 Best Brunch in Miami!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
660 at The Anglers - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
660 at The Anglers reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 17, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (19)romantic (16)great for brunch (12)fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (10)special occasion (7)good for groups (4)hot spot (4)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- For dining inside, just aMALTDined on 8/24/2013For dining inside, just a few tables taking up a very small hotel lobby. I was expecting a restaurant, not having dinner in a bed and breakfast; so it was a not so good first impression. We almost decided to leave. However, we stayed and the food and the food presentation turned out to be quite good. Upon leaving, we strolled through the tabled outside area. Quite charming. Once the weather turns away from the heat and the humidity, we shall go back and sit outside.Special Features:
- Never a disappointment !!!consistentVIPDined on 8/18/2013As usual, the service , the food and the ambiance are always to our expectations.. One of the few places in South Beach where Brunch can be relaxing , yet always tasty and without outrageous prices.. Thank you again for being consistent.. The food is unique on its own , that is perhaps what we love most about it. Taking a classic menu item and serve it differently with a personal chef's signature from his world culinary knowledge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff and food!savvysambraDined on 8/18/2013The brunch options were delicious....the guava butter is magic on the pancakes and cheese bread and the short rib empanadas are as amazing as all the yelp reviews declare. Brunch is great but I've enjoyed dinner here as well and it's equally impressiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodFlubberDined on 8/10/2013The NY strip steak and the 8 hour slow cooked short ribs were both very tasty. Steak was perfectly cooked and paired with a nice sauce. The Miami Spice menu was a real bargain. Try the spiked Arnold Palmer or a flight of different mojitos to start off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's in one of those reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/4/2013It's in one of those really small hotels near the beach. They had by far the BEST thing to eat at the Iron Fork event, so we decided to try it with a Miami Spice menu that featured a new york strip. Since there was (literally) only one other couple in the whole place, it was a real let down when they told us they were out of the ny strip. Really? When it's featured on your menu and your restaurant is empty (bait and switch)? The braised short rib was pretty good in its place. Mojitos are good. Appetizers were interesting. Their Miami Spice menu looks so good, we'll return in September for another try. Great, personalized service also helps their cause.
- Night out with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2013This was a great place to hang out, have some drinks, and catch up with old friends while sitting outside and relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchbrspconnexionDined on 8/2/2013Excellent location and great ambience. Service was very helpful and attentive, great drinks menu with some exotic and delicious combinations. The food was excellent, a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny. Will definitely return for more when I'm in Miami again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and service. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2013Good food and service. It had a great miami spice menu and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic setting with great foodstevebDined on 8/1/2013We were already staying at the Anglers and it was very convenient to simply walk down stairs to the restaurant. We were taking advantage of the Miami Spice venue and were delighted that we decided to take in 'home cooking'. Would certainly recommend it to others and will enjoy eating here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a date.ViviDined on 7/5/2013Great food but definitely on the pricier side. Great service, our waiter was very nice. It's a little bit of a walk considering we were staying on Ocean Dr. but it was close to the clubs. Not the place to go unless you want to get away from the loud and busy streets of South Beach, but it's definitely a good spot if you want some quiet, alone-time with your significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Miami TreasureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/2/2013This is a fantastic little Restraurant, hidden away from the busy area of South Beach but sill well located within easy reach of the heart of South Beach. Great food, excellent service and just a great place to go for a quality meal.Special Features:
- South Beach SecretLoriSoBeVIPDined on 6/22/2013The salmon entree was perfectly cooked, the roast chicken succulent. The service sincere and excellent. Beautiful decor, romantic outdoor area. Great first date option. Delicious lychee mojitos. A real South Beach gem.Special Features:
- Yummy food, great brunch drinks!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/22/2013Only issue was the tasteless pancakes and long wait for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food was very authentic.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2013the food was very authentic. pancakes were sooooo delicoiusly tastey.. they just need to reconize an open table reservation..had to track mine down for pointsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Change of Heart!GeorgiaRoseVIPDined on 6/1/2013As a Concierge, I have sent many guests to Brunch on Sundays. KUDOS to the Chef, but the service was poor. Last night was actually my 3rd time here because I had been to Brunch twice ,loved the food, was not happy with the service either,(especially on Mothers Day which was a little upsetting.) BUT, last night was my first time dining and I can truly say I have had a change of heart. The food was delicious, the snapper was prepared to perfection! "Angela" greeted us with a smile, and walked us to our table.She explained the menu and was attentive in offering suggestions. Her personality and impeccable service made the dining experience enjoyable and I definitely would recommend the 660 to my guests if the service is always like this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Brunch in MiamiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2013I'm a local and have eaten at nearly every notable (and off the beaten path) restaurants in Miami. I must say, The 660 brunch is hands down one of my favorite, if not top on my list. The food is always top notch. The bottomless mimosa & bloody mary deal is tough to beat. Most importantly though, the service is a pleasant change from (in my opinion) the typical sub-par service you get up and down South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful moment with friendsAlexandreDined on 5/18/2013We were looking for a place to eat in South beach, we were a group of 3 friends, and we had a wonderful moment around their table outside. We definitely recommend this restaurant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but Ok serviceInimartiniDined on 5/12/2013I went to 660 for Mother's Day with my parents and although the food was very good, the service was not what I expected. The table were we were seated was wobbly and the hostess said that she couldn't move us to another table unless it was outside because the rest of the tables inside had the same issue?? So we stayed at our assigned table and we had to wait a bit to receive our menus. The server was very polite but it took him a while to get back to our table to get our orders and then to get his attention when we needed something. I guess the lack of attention was because it was Mother's Day and they were extra busy, but if that's the case then they should have more waiters and servers available.Special Features:
- Good food. Slow serviceNYGirlsDined on 5/11/2013The food was great but the service was very poor. Despite reservations being made and the restaurant being empty, we waited over an hour to get our food! Even our appetizers took 45 minutes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 660 is a Hidden GemLakeOconeeDined on 5/5/2013Wow - Anglers exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a quiet, intimate, wonderful setting with great food, then go to Anglers. Imagine being in a courtyard setting with plants and trees and soft lighting, and one where you are able to have a conversation without yelling at each other. Angela, our server, was attentive without be obtusive. She was great. So bottom line, everything was wonderful about this restaurant. I will definitely return to 660 the next time I am in Miami South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for brunch! The pancakesFoodieVIPDined on 4/21/2013Great for brunch! The pancakes with guava butter was very tasty and guava and passion fruit bellinis were yummy!!Special Features:
- This is an excellent restaurantScottparkerVIPDined on 4/9/2013This is an excellent restaurant to dine for your special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent food, great drinkShannonVIPDined on 4/7/2013Excellent food, great drink specials for brunch, live music, and amazing service!Special Features:
- Just Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013660 is a hidden gem with food that is innovative and amazing. This restaurant is a treasure that won't stay hidden for long. Awesome food, great service, and prices that you just can't beat. We loved everything about 660 except the lighting. Spots on every diner just isn't a fun ambiance. Dim the lights a little and you would get 5 stars across the board!Special Features:
- Our server did a great jobOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Our server did a great job of accommodating us, there were 6 of us & we all had their bottomless mimosas & bloody Marie's. Rather than getting us refills every 5 min she made carafes & left them on the table. The food & service was excellent.Special Features:
- Bungled BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/24/2013Two went for brunch last Sunday with reservation. Seated promptly, ordered quickly and then proceeded to wait 50 minutes for our food which was just o.k. for the price. Waiter forgot to bring our OJ. At least it wasn't on the bill. Want a good brunch? I would look elsewhere
- Stellar brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/17/2013Amazing Sunday brunch at 660 at Angler's. We indulged in a variety of mimosas and our server Jessie was attentive. He also made wonderful brunch entreé suggestions. The front patio was quiet and relaxing. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Great food in a relaxed settingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/13/2013Food was extremely flavorful and definitely exceeded our expectations. The style is Latin with a few Asian flavors as well. The totstones appetizer was delicious and I wish we ordered two of them (a little small to share).Special Features:
- I waited 30 minutes for aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/5/2013I waited 30 minutes for a table WITH a reservationSpecial Features:
- Great mix of flavors with great serMKozVIPDined on 3/5/2013Another great meal here. Great mix of flavors with great service in a lovely setting.Special Features:
- Resterant was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013Resterant was outstanding except i was sitted 30minutes AFTER my reservation
- Best brunch in town.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/2/2013Fantastic brunch with extra special service! Jesse was great, just the right amount of attentiveness, with things appearing before we had a chance to ask for them. We had the steak and eggs and a waffle, both wonderful! Throw in the "Mix and Match" 3 Mimosa or Bloody Mary special and we are hooked!Special Features:
- Great place, food was deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/2/2013Great place, food was delicious and service was great with the boozy brunch! Definitely go back when I am down in Miami.Special Features:
- great spot !consistentVIPDined on 2/20/2013the surprising part of this restaurant is that you don't expect the food to be deconstructed and so tasteful =the chef is latin american therefore he had apply his own twice-mostly personalized the food that is serve- you truly see , taste and admire his signature in every dish = the menu has Latin american recipes brought to a different level= in Miami you can find plenty of latin flavors and latin restaurants , but this is exceptional different without being pretentious or over expensive . The Sunday Brunch is totally an american affair . yet again with a latin touch = unlimited blooded Sunday is called - if you like bloody Mary's or Mimosas -this is is your chance -$25 fixed extra if U want those drinks- Sunday Brunch is "a la cart"Special Features:
- Great food...if you wanna waitCaraMiaBrunchRegularVIPDined on 2/10/2013The food was really great, as were the mimosas! The ambiance is nice--comfy but classy feel. Unfortunately we had to wait over an hour for our food and were pretty sure our waiter forgot to put in the order. The restaurant wasn't very busy and there was a couple who arrived after us who got their food well before us. The waiter kind of apologized but tried to minimize our waiting over an hour by saying the food was "a little" late. The delayed service also made us late for an event that we were attending afterwards. In the end, the ambiance was nice and the food was good but for the price we were paying and with the bad service, it wasn't as worth it. Don't think we'll be back anytime soon unless we have time to wait.Special Features:
- Loved the mimosas and food.myashukDined on 2/10/2013Loved the mimosas and food. However, it took forever to be seated. There was lots of seating available. It took 45 minutes to get our food.Special Features:
- Excellent brunch with my friendsBrittVIPDined on 2/10/2013Excellent brunch with my friends and the best service we had all weekend in Miami!Special Features:
- Experience was ok but customerLZfoodieDined on 2/10/2013Experience was ok but customer service is poor.. I had a coupon for my meal and they would not accept it. Coupon's only restriction was bill had to be over $35 and my bill was well over the minimum.Special Features:
- We were the only table there,BrownoVIPDined on 2/3/2013We were the only table there, yet the apps took 40 minutes, mains 30 , and deserts 35 Also thought the wine list was a bit pretentious and very overpriced ( even for south beach!) When we brought the above issues to management , their response was that all the food was " made from scratch" (?)
- Thoroughly enjoyed our eveningPamelaVIPDined on 1/30/2013Thoroughly enjoyed our evening . Food was delightful and inventive. Great ambience.Special Features: