Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarc-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 2128236123x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch: Daily: 7:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Marc Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the North tower of the Time Warner Center, Landmarc [at the Time Warner Center] offers two impressive event rooms. These rooms can hold two separate parties, or be combined into one large room
- Private Party Contact: Benchmarc Events by Marc Murphy 2126258270x
- Special Events: Landmarc (Tribeca) and Landmarc (At the Time Warner Center) are available for private events such as cocktail receptions, dinners, wedding receptions and more. Let’s start planning yours! Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
A word from Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
Chef Marc Murphy and his wife, Pamela Schein Murphy, bring their downtown neighborhood bistro uptown to the Time Warner Center. Landmarc offers contemporary bistro dishes as well as a famously well-priced wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary French
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
311 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (117)kid-friendly (114)scenic view (108)great for brunch (78)great for lunch (75)fit for foodies (70)neighborhood gem (58)special occasion (44)vibrant bar scene (41)notable wine list (41)hot spot (40)late-night find (30)romantic (26)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Keep going backJackDined on 9/12/2014The brunch is always first-class, as is the service. No exception this time. A noisy customer sat next to us, with continued loud talking, but that was no fault of the restaurant. We are going back with a group in 21 days. Love it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchAUTC83Dined on 9/12/2014Just enjoyed a very elegant brunch at Landmarc. Can't really fault the place. A very nice space in the Time Warner Center, with beautiful decor. Service was swift and courteous. Would certainly recommend to a friend, particularly bringing relatives into town. In a place like Midtown/Columbus Circle, it can be tough to find a relaxed/affordable restaurant, and this one did so with aplomb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was superbPannieDined on 9/10/2014Our waiter was patient with our tardy guest and worked with us in our selection, especially given some dietary restrictions. Everyone we encountered was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/8/2014This restaurant has regressed and the breakfast is not as good as it used to be. The food is mediocre at best and the service inattentive. Will have second thoughts about this place in the future.
- Good mealIluvnyDined on 9/6/20142nd trip to landmark. 2nd time not as good as first. Food good but was fabulous 1st timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for dinnerPaulyanaDined on 9/5/2014We ate here quite late on our first night in NYC. We were tired travellers but still had a good experience at Landmarc. It was bustling, busy and thoroughly enjoyale - we only beers and burgers but the food was very tasty, the service was good and we enjoyed the ambiance in the restaurant. It was also good VFM. It is somewhere that I would happily return to.Special Features:
- Not impressestom12345Dined on 9/5/2014Food was good. Waiter was terrible - abrupt, never around. Screwed up the charge card in our favor and when he pointed it out he did not even say thanks. Restaurant ran out of steak at 6:00 pm
- Service has declined unfortunatelyClassicVIPDined on 9/5/2014The issue with service at this restaurant continues to get worse. It is a shame. Our server forgot to turn in our appetizer order. We had to ask for bread four times to finally get some. We had to ask for our water glasses to be refilled. Plates were cleared while others were still eating.
- Off the MarcLakesideDinerDined on 9/4/2014I was looking forward to dining at Landmarc and was underwhelmed by the experience ... Frozen frites, an oily and bland chimichurri sauce, over seasoned lamb chops, and a perfunctorily grilled piece of chicken with my son's (he's 9) Caesar salad. Wonderful service and they do accomodate children well, but food wise, the value wasn't there for the money spent.Special Features:
- Shockingly disappointingShaneNYCVIPDined on 9/3/2014Worse tenderloin steak I was ever served, overdone as well
- VERY BAD EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCEClauditaluisaDined on 9/1/2014This is probably the first review I write, but I felt an obligation to others to say the following: The bread was cold and hard, the butter was gross, the food was "whatever", the waiters were indifferent and inattentive, the bill was very expensive for what we had. I felt sorry I spent over 240 dollars in a bad meal for three (no alcoholic beverages in the bill). Plus I had to give someone who called herself a waitress an 18 percent tip. Awful.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014We asked for a table overlooking the park. As we were initially being seated overlooking the park, another host came over and told the host seating us that he made different arrangements and we were moved to a spot looking at a building. The food and service were ok, but not what would be expected from a restaurant that came highly recommended.
- Great but......Rossa53Dined on 8/30/2014We went here for a sophisticated dinner with old friends and were a bit taken aback by the number of children running around , which detracted from the experience some what . Maybe a family dining area might be better . The staff were obviously table hopping and we had several servers which was disappointing after hearing how attentive the service usually was. The food was excellent but the orders did get mixed up and we all ended up with a steak done to somebody else's requirements. I would not rush back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2014Each year we try make a trip to NYC and stop in at Landmarc. Menu did not match website menu and wine list had significantly changed Food was just average this trip and experienced stomach issues after
- Return to LandmarcFoodieGalDined on 8/26/2014We had been to Landmarc 2 years ago when we were in NYC and retruned because we had had such a nice meal there with friends. The food again did not disappoint. We were looking for something last minute in Midtown, and it worked out. The food was great and it was a comfortable and relaxing experience.Special Features:
- Fabulous Brunch!MarieDined on 8/24/2014There were 10 family members getting together in NYC to have brunch. It was wonderful! Views fabulous food excellent service prompt, friendly, and perfect.Special Features:
- Love LandMarcSuzeVIPDined on 8/23/2014I have had several meals at both locations and everyone has ben terific. The uptown location is a little beter for kids but the ambiance downtown is better that its countrpart. I hightly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Fantastic BrunchJoke95Dined on 8/23/2014What a delicious Saturday brunch. I sampled the French toast, grilled cheese sandwich, and eggs Benedict. All were wonderful. My wife's goat cheese and spinach omelet was dry and lacking flavor. But overall we enjoyed the meal and the restaurant. We will certainly go back.Special Features:
- Nice resturantNice2bDined on 8/22/2014Perfect and fast service. The food was fantastic and I recommend the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot75eatsDined on 8/22/2014Not like the other restaurants in the area around Lincoln Center. Terrific food and great, great service. I like the combination of rustic and streamlined chic.Special Features:
- Good for a FAMILYgoodeatsDined on 8/22/2014So... where to go for a special dinner with a family that isn't necessarily "Child Friendly" but Family friendly? Mom and dad want something special, a good atmosphere but older kids (tweens and teens) want something they are going to like but not necessarily kids meal items. THIS IS THE PLACE!!! great service, loved the decor and atmosphere. We knew we were somewhere special but didn't feel stuffy. GREAT filet, wonderful salads, wow on everything and the fun touches of ice cream cones and little dessert made it great family experience in a REAL restaurant. THANK you LANDMARC for understanding some families have well behaved kids and older kids that like real food but also can be relaxed in your wonderful restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- onedimpleVIPDined on 8/21/2014I always love my experience at the Landmarc. I brought my niece for her 21st birthday and she LOVED the restaurant. The food is wonderful and the choices are so many that if you can't find something to eat there's somethng wrong with you. Love, love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Always good, greeter was bestGPopVIPDined on 8/19/2014The young man who greeted me took me to my table, no full parties needed, and switched to a better one when he saw I wasn't happy. I loved it! I got to wait at my table w a drink and wine list while I waited for my date. Why doesn't every restaurant do this!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Kid FriendlyJohnDined on 8/16/2014When we got off the elevator and approached the entrance to Landmarc, my daughter commented, see dad they do encourage kids at this restaurant. Lined up against the wall were all sorts and sizes of baby strollers. We parked our double wide in the row and went in. The food was outstanding and the staff was over the top, especially when our 1 year old granddaughter reached out and pulled a couple of wine glasses off the shelf behind her (wasn't the best place to put her highchair. The wine drinkers at the table said the wine was excellent (two bottles) and the server was very knowledgable. Evie, Charlotte and Addie really love the Mac and Cheese from the Kid's Menu. I would go back to the Landmarc in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our neighbor's conversationMaximillianVIPDined on 8/14/2014This is a very loud restaurant. The noise level is deafening, hyperbolic - I couldn't hear my dining partner's voice. I had no trouble hearing the conversations of couples at adjacent tables, seated so closely we could easily have participated, had we known them. We ordered burgers. Our waiter was very attentive, very nice, we got our burgers quickly. When I got the bill I was surprised to see a $6 charge for cheese ($3 each burger) and $6 for sautéed onions ($3 each burger). I overlooked this information on the menu. Dinner was $50 for two burgers, and they were good, but for $25 we could have gone to Five Guys, had basically the same burgers, free peanuts, and sat at a table with no neighbors. I'm just sayin' - the emperor has no clothes.
- Too noisyMrsKDined on 8/14/2014Great food! Too noisy which makes any conversation difficult.
- MediocreRnougatVIPDined on 8/12/2014Ii asked if the mussels were not small and was assured they were good.Came the Mussels and they were not only tiny , but half cold...... When I asked for a freshet the towel to clean my fingers( a must in a restaurant serving mussels) I have been handed another napkin......
- What view?NottoocrazyVIPDined on 8/11/2014We chose the Landmarc because we were told it had a great view. We were seated by the window with a view of the building across the street. The food was very good, but the service was slow. I never got one of the things I ordered. No one refilled our water glasses. I was willing to pay the prices because of the view. With no view and the lackluster service it was not worth the money.
- Playpens RequiredlilfoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014We ate at Landmarc a few years ago and the vibe has TOTALLY changed. Even though our reservations were at 8:15 there were tons of kids in the restaurant. I felt like I was in an upscale food court at the Mall. The caliber of food has definitely come down to the level of the average diner in this establishment- people wearing t-shirts and shorts (on a Saturday night) with bags containing purchases from Toys R Us littered beneath the table. We will not return.Special Features:
- Satisfied Parents-Appeased ChildrenmlorainDined on 8/9/2014A great restaurant in a convenient location for lunch or dinner with family and friends, including children. You can enjoy a great meal in a peaceful, smart casual-chic atmosphere. As parent, Chef Marc Murphy, really understands the concept of going out for dinner with children, and knows that not all parents are happy to feed their children with nuggets, hot dogs and mac&cheese... He also offers options for the youngsters who enjoy food, like steak, roasted chicken legs, simple vegetables and many palate appealing desserts. It is true, he has lucky charms and some other children's cereals in case that your 3 year old says "I just want cereal". And for the adults & more adventurous kids, meals are great, do not miss the best Ratatouille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely incredibleelandDined on 8/8/2014A friend who lives in NYC recommended Landmarc for breakfast, especially the Pain Perdu. Boy, he got it right. It was incredible.Special Features:
- Great location & view. Food ... EhOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2014I read a promising review about the food at the Landmarc. So, we booked our birthday party of 9 to have dinner on a pretty busy Thursday night. I thought the service was harried and the food delivery rushed. The special pasta I ordered was tasted like orechiette covered with cream of sausage soup. Not good. Our guests, however, loved the hamburgers. The view and location is amazing (on Columbus Circle). However, the food was a disappointment. Won't go back, NYC has too many other amazing other optionsSpecial Features:
- Fine dining in a casual atmospheretodwinVIPDined on 8/7/2014Landmarc is located near Central Park on Columbus Circle. Some of the tables have a nice view of Columbus Circle. The restaurant is very open and surrounded by windows, but still casual and comfortable. The menu has many options including pasta, steaks, and seafood. We ordered the grilled octopus appetizer which was absolutely delicious. It was so tasty and tender that i wished I had ordered it for my main course. Two diners chose steak, one had veal and I ordered salmon. We also ordered sides of potatoes, green beans, spinach and ratatouille. The portions were a very good size and we didn't need all of the sides. We ordered the dessert sampler with 6 sweets. Each was a good size and delicious! Great wine list with great prices.Special Features:
- Just OKWarrenDined on 8/5/2014While the ambiance for a business meeting was good, the chicken in my ceasar salad was dry, flavorless, and did not taste fresh. The desert sampler was pretty good, but not on par with other restaurants of this stature and price range.
- Quality food at reasonable pricesqualitycomesinmanyguisesDined on 8/1/2014Given its prime location in mid-town Manhattan, Landmarc is a find on several levels. It is a perfect restaurant for tourists looking for good food at reasonable prices. The service is always efficient and friendly. Parties from 2 to twenty can be easily accommodated. The menu includes a good selection of appetizers that are plentiful and will satisfy patrons who are not famished. For the hungry the entrees are sure to quench those hunger pangs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JWH1VIPDined on 7/31/2014Extremely loud restaurant (not ideal for a first date or getting to know someone). Odd table and chair arrangements which made maneuvering around us a challenge. Dishes were very large for our table fit for two. Besides this, great food and service.
- Mixed service but good overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2014The staff kept forgetting thugs and messed an order. But it was overall a good experience. They were apologeticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no place for adultslivinginManhattanDined on 7/31/2014On a lovely Thursday evening, in a great location, it was like a day-care center with booze. loud parents, screaming babies, toddlers running around freely. I would NEVER go back. with that kind of atmosphere I'd be happier at a neighborhood diner. My steak, for $38, was tough. The service was great but could not make up for the food, noise, and general atmosphere.Special Features:
- Business meetingTeriFDined on 7/28/2014We had a great lunch and small business meeting here. Server was attentive when needed and left us alone at all the right times. Couldn't ask for more. Note: on very busy days this restaurant can be quite noisy. This wasn't one of those days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014We went there for a family dinner before my husband's daughter leaves to Miami. It was the perfect place for the occasion, we were able to talk and laugh and really enjoy the ambience. The waitress was very accommodating, my husband had the 22oz steak which was absolutely amazing, and the we had the grilled salmon, which was also prepared very professionally with a decadent taste. We also tried the 5 sampler for dessert, and I would go back to this place over and over just for the creme brûlée and tiramisu! They sell the wine by the bottle or half bottle at a very reasonable price so we had a chianti which complimented our entrees. They also have us the watermelon cotton candy on the house! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.