Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarc-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 2128236123x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch: Daily: 7:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Marc Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the North tower of the Time Warner Center, Landmarc [at the Time Warner Center] offers two impressive event rooms. These rooms can hold two separate parties, or be combined into one large room
- Private Party Contact: Benchmarc Events by Marc Murphy 2126258270x
- Special Events: Landmarc (Tribeca) and Landmarc (At the Time Warner Center) are available for private events such as cocktail receptions, dinners, wedding receptions and more. Let’s start planning yours! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
A word from Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
Chef Marc Murphy and his wife, Pamela Schein Murphy, bring their downtown neighborhood bistro uptown to the Time Warner Center. Landmarc offers contemporary bistro dishes as well as a famously well-priced wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary French
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
310 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (123)scenic view (109)good for groups (107)great for brunch (75)great for lunch (67)neighborhood gem (60)fit for foodies (56)vibrant bar scene (48)special occasion (48)notable wine list (37)late-night find (35)romantic (28)hot spot (27)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- no place for adultslivinginManhattanDined on 7/31/2014On a lovely Thursday evening, in a great location, it was like a day-care center with booze. loud parents, screaming babies, toddlers running around freely. I would NEVER go back. with that kind of atmosphere I'd be happier at a neighborhood diner. My steak, for $38, was tough. The service was great but could not make up for the food, noise, and general atmosphere.Special Features:
- Business meetingTeriFDined on 7/28/2014We had a great lunch and small business meeting here. Server was attentive when needed and left us alone at all the right times. Couldn't ask for more. Note: on very busy days this restaurant can be quite noisy. This wasn't one of those days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014We went there for a family dinner before my husband's daughter leaves to Miami. It was the perfect place for the occasion, we were able to talk and laugh and really enjoy the ambience. The waitress was very accommodating, my husband had the 22oz steak which was absolutely amazing, and the we had the grilled salmon, which was also prepared very professionally with a decadent taste. We also tried the 5 sampler for dessert, and I would go back to this place over and over just for the creme brûlée and tiramisu! They sell the wine by the bottle or half bottle at a very reasonable price so we had a chianti which complimented our entrees. They also have us the watermelon cotton candy on the house! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great with kidsFredHVIPDined on 7/27/2014We had a table for 6 including 2 kids...one that shielded us from other noise...the kids enjoyed it, and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jeskDined on 7/26/2014What a great experience! Our waiter and table staff were so attentive and super nice. All of the courses were so delicious and our children really enjoyed ending the meal with the cotton candy! Thank you for a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible brunch experience!!!MikeMDined on 7/26/2014This should hardly be called a restuaurant! It is more a kindergarten where a food can be served to parents as well. I went there for a nice, quite brunch with my girlfriend. All 4 surrounding tables had 2-3 small, loud kids running around and screaming all the time. Entire place was packed with such lovely familites so we tried to finish as quickly as possible and vanish! Food and service was OK but unless you love to dine in a loud places filed with screaming children AVOID!!!Special Features:
- Their Pain Perdu is a NYC must.LuvNYDined on 7/24/2014Professional, high quality, consistent service guarantee a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Servicebb99Dined on 7/23/2014I went there with coworkers the other day and the service was horrible! We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated and 10 minutes just to get water. The waitress was extremely unfriendly, to the point where when we asked for water it was like she was doing us a favor. 2 coworkers had salmon which was not good, I had a salad which had far too much dressing on it. The others said their food was ok but that is because they just got burgers. The only thing that they enjoyed was the ice cream, which was not homemade.Special Features:
- Good FindDaddyChefDined on 7/20/2014For families with children searching for dining options near the Upper West Side the Landmarc is a great find. It's spacious with views of Columbus Circle. It's on the 3rd floor so don't expect sweeping views of Central Park. The food is good but I wouldn't say amazing - above average. The kids menu makes up for everything. Parents have many options to make healthy choices. The grande finale comes when kids get complimentary cotton candy with their meal. If you're afraid of too much sugar for your little one than ask the server to make it as small as they can. Overall, I would recommend to families visiting in the area. It's a much better option than your typical restaurants that offer little choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyJanDVIPDined on 7/17/2014Even @ lunch it was too noisy. We were lucky to get a small round table in an enclosure otherwise we wouldn't have bee able to have a conversation. The food was good but not special enough to put up with the noise level
- very accommodatingcheckoutmymelodyDined on 7/16/2014i have very specific dietary needs. the waiter was knowledgable and very conscientious. in the end, the kitchen created a dish for me. the only downside to the whole experience is how loud it gets when mostly full. otherwise, a fantastic spot for all occasions and sizes of groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid but not GreatNYCfoodieDined on 7/15/2014Went there with my mom on a Tuesday evening. The restaurant has nice decor/ambiance with great views over Columbus Circle/Central Park. We had come for their signature steak tartare so we each ordered that for our main and started by sharing the grilled octopus. Now I love octopus, but this dish was just OK. Not bad, but I would have been happy leaving some of it on the plate. The tartare was a bit better, but nothing great. It was nice that it came with salad greens and some toast. Overall, I probably won't make a point of coming back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food, but unbearably loud!TennisMenaceDined on 7/14/2014Even with just three people in our party, we couldn't hear each other. The food really was terrific, so it was a shame the noise level made the whole experience one we would not repeat.
- Very friendly stafflovefoodnwineDined on 7/13/2014Pleasantly delighted with the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff especially as we had our lil boy with us. They were very accommodating and patient and the food was also very good.Special Features:
- Consistent choicemavrikariVIPDined on 7/13/2014We come here when we are in town. Brunch is tasty and the ambiance is upscale. Service good as well. The kitchen did get one of our meals wrong, but we decided not to send it back. The management took it off the bill to make up for it, and were quite gracious.Special Features:
- Sadly let downJenBenVIPDined on 7/10/2014My nieces were in NYC for a first visit and were "dying" to go to one of the Chopped judges' restaurants. I did a lot of searching on line and this restaurant appeared to be the best fit from menu option to availability. The food was mediocore at best and the special pasta was disappointing. Our server did not seem interested in helping us much or coming and checking in with us. We left very disappointed.
- CJRKDined on 7/7/2014Fun lunch place - food was excellent, service very attentive, view of Central Park beautiful.Special Features:
- Disappointingnr2179Dined on 7/6/2014I was really looking forward to an evening with my husband who loves a good steak. I had read good reviews on Landmarc and the detail that goes into putting together a good steak so we decided to give it a try. I was disappointed with the food, to say the least. The steak seemed chewy, the chimichuri was mostly flavored olive oil which I accidentally poured over my husband's steak! My burger was pretty okay, although the bun seemed stale. The plate seemed crowded with items most of which I left untouched. Not going back there!
- Great post-Central Park dining!soccerjudeDined on 7/6/2014We found Landmarc through a Google search when we were in Central Park (visiting NYC for the weekend) and unsure of where we could go for good adult food that also catered well enough to kids. We were happy to discover Landmarc, a nice restaurant tucked away on the 3rd floor of the Time Warner Center. I ordered the filet: a perfect size and cooked to perfection; my husband ordered the special, a short rib lasagna that would have been perfect with only sightly more cheese. The desserts were portioned just-right, and the wait staff was attentive and helpful. I'd definitely recommend it to families with kids of all ages (and even those without kids!).Special Features:
- nice meetingAstoriagirlDined on 7/6/2014got to meet with old family friends for brunch. got a great table overlooking the park. excellent service, good food. would go again...Special Features:
- ambiancemalame64Dined on 7/4/2014easy access, good food, service too fast - not time to enjoy a drink before dinning - really noisySpecial Features:
- Perfect Scene for dinner w/ friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/2/2014The steak was one of the best we've eaten at the perfect temperature and consistancy. The grill octopus was tender and meaty with an abundant amount of vegtable to pair. Large restaurant with good space between table to feel secluded yet still enjoying the ambiance.Special Features:
- Very Disrespectful WaitressNaninaDined on 7/1/2014We were a party of 4, and unfortunately the bday girl was stuck on traffic. Since I am pregnant and they were not that busy (6:15pm) I asked if it is possible to sit and order something. I sat, ordered, and waited with my other friend. The waitress was so rude, the whole time kept asking us with attitude "how much longer will she be late?"I was like, really? lol. She was late 30 mins and literally within a minute she got at the restaurant, I ordered for everybody. And of course, 5 mins after we got a bunch of appetizers, they brought us the entrees. I sent back, and she came like an idiot: you ordered all at once and You were late!I was like Seriously? Whoa..I did not want to ruin my girlfriends bday but I am never going back to that place.
- VivaItaliaDined on 6/28/2014Vibrant & exciting venue. Great food and server Brian took good care of us. Loved the pink cotton candy dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night celebrationJLIPP3Dined on 6/27/2014Our group went to celebrate the end of a class. This was our second time we selected Landmarc over other local restaurants. Once again we had great service and the food was well prepared and presented. Most of us had a desert too. We have two more classes before we obtain our Doctorates and I expect that we will return.Special Features:
- High-end DinercyniDined on 6/27/2014I don't understand the fuss or praise for this restaurant. It is really nothing more than an American diner with tablecloths. I guess it's a good place to take children, but that's where the praise should end. It felt like a Houston's. . . is it owned by Houston's? Why has the chef/owner gained celebrity status?! Hard to believe!Special Features:
- Loud and genericTravelerVIPDined on 6/27/2014We were a party of 6; my friend had chosen Landmarc for its location and kid friendly reviews. The food is very basic, but not in a good way. It is not flavorful or well prepared. We ordered pork, steak, salmon, overcooked pasta, and marinated chicken and vegetables that tasted like carbon. All of us were underwhelmed and disappointed. The restaurant is SUPER LOUD, it feels like a large airport restaurant or food hall. Our server seemed tired and stressed although she was nice. Overall Landmarc is a utilitarian touristy choice if you have no other option.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/25/2014I thought the food was great, and our waiter was terrific. It is VERY loud. It was difficult to talk at the table and hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaraVIPDined on 6/25/2014great location, energetic vibe, something for everyone on the menu.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!ADH1Dined on 6/25/2014Great restaurant - fine for older kids, excellent location, very good food, and outstanding service! We had 2 adults and 2 girls, ages 9 and 13. They were able to find food they very much liked, and the noise level was just right for them to talk at their normal level and not annoy anyone. It is fun to be at the Time Warner Center, do a bit of shopping after dinner, then walk through Central Park. It is not an inexpensive restaurant though. We did see other kids while we were there, and they do have food for everyone. The food is excellent!Special Features:
- Landmarc LunchBarrymoreDined on 6/23/2014Great service and good food in the Columbus Circle area. Out of town era love it - as do kids! Took a friend from Florida who really enjoyed it. New had time constraints and the waiter made sure we we're out on time. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Poor service with mediocre foodwstmarlkVIPDined on 6/22/2014A big dissapointment was had dining at this restaurant. The food was just ok, nothing special. The service was awful. The type where you don't feel welcome. This place used to be good but appears to have turned into a tourist trap.
- PapaSDined on 6/22/2014We like Landmarc because the food is good / reliable and the staff is especially great with young children which makes the adults relax and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/21/2014I asked for a quiet table when I made a reservation and was given quite the opposite. My party of 6 could barely hear each other.. The food , as always, was good but the noise level was high. They have crammed in too many tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Duck11Dined on 6/21/2014Too many kids, no ambiance, feels rushed Appetizers nothing special, at 6pm they run out of their sweetbreads, pasta entree was too salty Prices are for tourist we felt we were only two New Yorkers and tons of kids Be aware : Their kids menu is bigger than their lunchSpecial Features:
- Great view of Columbus CircleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014Family of 4 with 2 children under 12 and we had a great time. Our table was right on the window overlooking the circle so the kids loved that. We all enjoyed what we ordered and although expensive, I assume this is par for course in this neighborhood. All-in-all, would go back and/or recommend to a friend.Special Features:
- Steak, steak and steakLuoBoRuDined on 6/20/2014We've been here only a couple of times, but the steaks have been excellent both times. We've had the ribeye and the strip steak. Very tasty, tender, and juicy. Cooked exactly as requested. Unfortunately they no longer have hanger steak, but the strip steak is similar. The place itself is rather noisy, so not the place for a quiet dinner, but we could still carry on a conversation without raising our voices. The wines are good, and you can order a half-bottle (375 mL), which is perfect for two people. Desserts are small portions, which is a good thing after an appetizer and a good sized entree.Special Features:
- Ok...Missy101Dined on 6/20/2014Probably wouldn't eat there again...the food was ok and the view wasn't that great!Special Features:
- Tourist CityWillis69Dined on 6/17/2014The food is good here, especially the steaks, but it's noisy and chaotic. I wouldn't doubt that we were the only NY'ers in the place.
- Good food-great for groups and kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/15/2014Very noisey which was perfect for our big group and children :) The food is consistently good. Could use a few more waiters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.