David Burke Townhouse
133 East 61st St.
New York, NY 10065Neighborhood:
Upper East Side
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
David Burke Townhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.davidburketownhouse.com/
- Phone: 2128132121x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:45am - 4:00pm Brunch: Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Sunday: 10:30am - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We have an additional vegetarian menu.
- Special Events: Group dining is available at multiple price levels in semi-private spaces for groups of 20-200. All menus can be modified to meet your particular needs. We cater to both social and corporate events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cross Street: Park and Lexington
- Public Transit: Subway: 4,5,6,N,R trains to 59th and Lexington. F train to 63rd and Lexington.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are two nearby garages. One is located on 61st street between Lexington and 3rd Avenues and the other is located on 61st street between Park and Madison Avenues (we are between Lexington and Park Avenues).
A word from David Burke Townhouse
David Burke Townhouse is the masterpiece of Award-winning Executive Chef David Burke, whose reputation for wildly creative takes on American ingredients is unsurpassed. Since 2003, David Burke has been serving provocative Modern American Cuisine in an elegantly refurbished Upper East Side space. The restaurant's design is inspired by the bold colors and lacquered surfaces on the 1930's, yet it has decidedly contemporary aesthetic. Upon entering David Burke Townhouse, guests will feel the glamour and sense of fun in the lounge with its sleek white gloss, stone bar and whimsical art installations. The volume of color and drama is turned up for the main event, the dining room, where a striking color palette of chocolate, vanilla and lipstick colors prevails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
David Burke Townhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- One of the most unusual placesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/13/2007One of the most unusual places I have dined. The decor is spectacular & the food is an art form unto itself. Very pricey but also special. Save room for the cheesecake lollipops!Special Features:
- Nice place, good food andOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/7/2007Nice place, good food and great service. Not overly pretentious which makes the meal more enjoyable.Special Features:
- Wonderful and creative presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/23/2007Wonderful and creative presentations go hand in hand with their delicious food. Must dress well, great for romantic dates. Great seafood restaurant.Special Features:
- The short ribs and the lobsterfoodienycVIPDined on 6/16/2007The short ribs and the lobster here are amazing. Don't leave without trying the cheesecake lollipops!Special Features: