Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Marysville, WA 98271Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tulalipcasino.com/
- Phone: 3607161500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday-Sunday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pan-Asian, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Special occasion wine room features an eleven foot round black granite table to reflect the glass chandelier by world famous glass artist Dale Chihuly. Accommodating parties from 10-18 people.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Warren 3607161504
- Entertainment: Located inside of the new 72 million dollar casino featuring Canoes Cabaret Night Club and Lounge.
A word from Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Bay is an exceptional restaurant which features a warm inviting elegant atmosphere, impeccable service and a truly unique dining experience that will tantalize your senses as well as tempt your palate. The Tulalip Bay Restaurant are proud recipients of the prestigious 2008 Dirona Award, 2008 Washington Wine Award of Distinction and The Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 2007. Our intimate private dining room is showcased by a hand crafted chandelier from world renowned artist Dale Chihuly and over 500 Northwest and International wine selections chosen by our own Sommelier Tom Thompson. Once you have tried the culinary artistry plates of Chef Dean and his staff being prepared for you in the open fire kitchen, you will see why they have been called "The Hidden Gem" of the Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino - Best Restaurants in Marysville ›
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (39)romantic (34)notable wine list (22)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Snohomish County's BestHappyDinerDined on 3/29/2014Five star service and great food. No disappointments here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayJonathanDined on 3/22/2014Finding a restaurant that focuses on superior service, quality food that is paired with an extensive wine selection in an environment that provides ambience you would expect in a fine dining establishment in top tier city is nearly impossible to find North of Seattle. Tulalip Bay delivered a very good dining experience for my guests this past Saturday evening. While their menu could you use a bit of expansion, the attention to detail and service was precisely on point. While this restaurant is tucked away in the Tulalip Casino, it is a must for those who expect and demand more from the mediocre, bland fare you typically find in North Puget Sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014My husband and I came back for a formal date night. The food and the service were outstanding. The service is always to notch and they exceed expectations. The food is always amazing as well. This is truly a dining experience and not just a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Truly Hidden Gem!!ChacoDined on 3/9/2014I took my wife here for her birthday and all I can say is that it was one of the best dinner experiences we've ever had! The atmosphere was absolutely wonderful, with soft music and fantastic decor. My steak was simply delicious and this being her first try at sea bass she said it's now on the 'top of her list'. Our waitress was absolutely wonderful too, with such charm and attention to our needs. It looks like we are heading back in May for our anniversary celebration and can't wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceAkosmithDined on 3/8/2014Our waitress, Jayna, was amazing. She was kind, tentative, and even surprised us with a dessert for our anniversary.Special Features:
- PriceyMichelleG1982Dined on 3/1/2014My friend and I went to Tulalip Bay for dinner during a girls weekend away. We both felt super bad, but once we sat down and looked at the prices, we actually got up and left. That probably sounds super tacky, but neither of us were able to afford. I'm sure the food is amazing (better be for the price)...I have nothing bad to say about the restaurant, we simply should have done more research and known the prices before we went in. Might be better for a date night, special occassion where you are ok to spend minimum $100 for 2 ppl to eat, that would not include appies, dessert or drinks.Special Features:
- They had the wine!BirthdayBoyDined on 2/28/2014I had a special wine request for my birthday dinner and they were able to provide it. If what you want is not listed be sure to ask, they likely have it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!BeavhbabyDined on 2/22/2014The food and service are always so great here! It's one of my all-time favorites in the area. Our waiter was really outstanding. First time we've had him. I loved the fact that he called me Miss throughout the evening! My kids got a kick out of that because I'm clearly not a "Miss" since my husband was with us! It made me feel young again for a few hours at least!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayorkynDined on 2/22/2014Romantic setting, food was very good felt a bit like going back in time to a more elegant era.Special Features:
- FabulousCuttingsDined on 2/21/2014This is our all time favorite place. Excellent service & amazing food. Great place for any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodPaqsDined on 2/21/2014We enjoyed our dinner at the Tulalip Bay Restaurant located in the Tulalip Resort Casino; great food, excellent service, amazing atmosphere. It was fancy without the need for formal dress; a winner for an evening with family or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We eat at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2014We eat at this restaurant on a fairly regular occasion and find it to be one of our favorite if not our very favorite restaurant to eat at. The food is always fabulous and the service from our regular server (that we request) is impeccable. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have a first class eating experience. And for any kind of special occasion it is just an incredible place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experience at YulalipOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Amazing experience at Yulalip Bay! Couldnt have been more perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!ddhmtvDined on 2/12/2014Our Server was wonderful, took us into the Wine rm. and Wine cellar, talked about the Chihuly as we are huge fans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticleonardoDined on 2/7/2014This is a top notch experience, from the food to the service. I took my husband for his special birthday and wasn't disappointed in the least. I a little spendy but worth every cent.Special Features:
- Very (pleasantly) surprisedDaveDined on 2/1/2014Very (pleasantly) surprised by this restaurant. The food was wonderful and the service was fantastic - probably the best I've had at pretty much any restaurant. This was our first trip to the Tulalip Resort and we're looking forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food And ServiceOkearnVIPDined on 1/31/2014Very good service and food was excellent. The ribeye steak was great. Wine list is extensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steak and salmon wereBillDined on 1/31/2014The steak and salmon were excellent, but the garnish and sides were not that great.Special Features:
- Love The T BaymaddawgDined on 1/26/2014We have had the pleasure to dine at The Bay several times and we have never been let down. We have introduced our friends to the restaurant and they feel the same. And we tell anyone who will listen! On our last visit, we both had the sea bass and it was perfection! Love the Tulalip Bay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!SandraDined on 1/25/2014Outstanding dining experience: excellent service, generous servings, and fantastic flavours! Will definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and fabulous serviceBeavhbabyDined on 1/25/2014I love this restaurant! It is so elegant and beautiful inside. The food is also spectacular, and they have a very extensive wine list. The lobster bites (tempura lobster) are a very yummy appetizer! Another great feature of this restaurant is their willingness to make menu accommodations. They've done this for me a few times, and I really appreciated it!Special Features:
- Dining PerfectionWKirtleyDined on 1/25/2014Everything was perfect. Best meal I've had in years, and the service was great. I can't wait to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous night!JeniDined on 1/24/2014Dining at the Tulalip Bay was absolutely perfect from start to finish! We were promptly seated when we arrived for our 6:30pm dinner reservation. Our server, Jody was the best! She had great recommendations for appetizers, entrees and dessert! There were for of us and we each got something different so we could share. Everything was delicious and presented beautifully. The lobster medallions and lamb was probably the favorites but no one was disappointed! The wine list was extensive and we had no trouble finding a great wine! We will be back to try out the "Wine Room!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining at the CasinoOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/24/2014Tulalip Bay greatly exceeded our expectations. Joseph, our waiter, was attentive and helpful. The food was outstanding from start to finish, with many wonderful surprises throughout the meal. Portion sizes were much larger than we expected, everything was served hot, and the wine list had an extensive selection of Washington wines. We are happy to say that we now have a new special occasion restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!!HarryDined on 1/18/2014The whole experience from the moment we sat down. Wait staff VERY professional. Appetizers main course and dessert and plated wonderfully and prepared to perfection. This was a special occasion and our first time at Tulalip Bay. A bit expensive, but well worth it! Will definately return. You have no idea you are in a casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall the experience washungryDined on 1/16/2014Overall the experience was fine, it took close to an hour to receive our dinners, the appetizer and the salad were excellent, the surf and turf dinner was very good, I would rate the duck dinner as poor.Special Features:
- nice as usualPaulVIPDined on 1/10/2014this was our second time here. consistent experience, quality food, great waitstaff, low noise, not crowded seatingSpecial Features:
- Fine DiningnwdinerDined on 1/4/2014Tulalip Bay is a welcome respite from the noise and smoky environment of the Tulalip casino. It is actually possible to have a conversation without the rest of the restaurant listening in to you. Very well executed fish entrees and imaginative salads and deserts.Their palate cleanser between course is a great addition. Quite possibly the only fine dining restaurant in Snohomish County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE FOOD AND SERVICE WAS INCREDIBLEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014THE FOOD AND THE SERVICE WAS INCREDIBLE. THE FOOD CAME RIGHT ON TIME AND WAS GREAT. MY WIFE AND DON'T NORMALLY TRY ANYTHING DIFFERENT BUT WE DID THIS TIME.WE TRIED THE DUCK AND THE HALIBIT IT WAS FAR BETTER THAN EXPECTED.I WILL BE COMING BACK SOON.Special Features:
- Amazing and 5 star in every regardPappyvanwinkleguyDined on 1/2/2014Our server was Alex and he was the best! He made our experience a VIP one! The food was to perfection and the bourbon and wine list was spectacular ! Top notch! There should be dress code to the dance club afterward since it is weird to be dancing next to guys with baseball caps and jeans falling off their waist and tShirts drooping to their knees next to people dressed up nice . No hats or torn droopy jeans atleast please. The restaurant is the gem !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulcampbellVIPDined on 1/1/2014Very nice start to a New Year. Our waiter "James" was incredible..very professional. A definite asset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no varietyBrigitteDined on 1/1/2014We have been going to this restaurant for 5 years and the menu is the same. We used to get the beef ie prime rib and the last 2 times the quality of the meat was sub standard (lots of fat and not tender) for the cost we chose to have halibut - all 4 guests. We will not be going back for our annual New Years Eve event because we don't think it is up to the standard as the first time we went.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningspedspintoDined on 12/29/2013Waitstaff was attentive, not intrusive. Special surprizes with the amuse buche and palet cleanser. I took my daughter and son-in-law and 4 year old granddaughter. She was treated like a princess. The food presenation was in itself a feast for the eyes. As my granddaughter described it, "The food has a good flavour". High praise from that food critic. We left feeling satiated and special. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad birthday experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013- been to this restaurant many, many times in last decade and have never experienced such bland food and service before - requested a booth; 2 were empty but were told only the 1 near the door was available so decided to stay at table where we were - NO ONE EVER sat in the other empty booth the whole night - 2 more couples were seated after us, hostess put them RIGHT BESIDE US ON BOTH SIDES when many other tables along the long curved bench were empty - no privacy at all - noted on reservation that we were celebrating a birthday (on that day), and nothing was even mentioned about it - however, 2 other tables were brought candles and a small cake and sung happy birthday to - commented on the way out that it was our worst dinner there ever
- Great Experiencegr8tymeDined on 12/27/2013Took my wife, Mom and Dad for dinner and it was a great time. Service was outstanding, as Jody made our dining experience memorable. The food was cooked to perfection. Definitely recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An extra special experienceseniorgodess1Dined on 12/20/2013The restaurant and our server, James, provided us with a wonderful meal and a memorable experience. James was spot on - always there when we needed him and not hovering over us and making us uncomfortable. All 5 of us enjoyed everything we ate, including the bread and palate cleanser. My only complaint is that you can still smell smoke faintly in the restaurant which mars the atmosphere for me. I am a militant anti smoker so really hate a smokey atmosphere. In spite of that one complaint which, to me, destroys the ambience a bit we will continue to occasionally enjoy the restaurant. This is our third experience eating at Tulalip Bay and we will be back even though we live an hour away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningMFTCherylDined on 12/20/2013We have eaten at Tulalip Bay multiple times. Dinner was delicious and the service was good. It was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant that I frequentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/20/2013Tulalip Bay is the best restaurant around in all categories. The food is fabulous--always--I've dined there at least six times. The service is superb and we always ask for Jody even though we've had others and they all are great and all perform at the highest level. If you are looking for a very nice dining experience, this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightemmersmac21VIPDined on 12/8/2013We love coming here for our special occasions and date nights. The food is consistently delicious. Service is wonderful all the servers are very attentive and helpful. Of course the menu is small because it is fine dining but each item is a hit. I recommend Tulalip Bay to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/29/2013It was so nice to be able to find a high quality restaurant without having to drive to Seattle. We had the Fillet Mignon, which was excellent. My husband added lobster, which was perfect as well. The waiter suggested a specially priced bottle of Washington wine which went perfectly with the steak. The other extras made the meal. A palate cleanser of flamed pineapple cooked table side was especially fun. The service was very good, maybe a little too much hovering. The casino was smokey and a little wafted in when the door opened but the ventilation system works fairly well. Overall a fine dining experience that even my husband enjoyed although it is on the high end of our budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.