Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
The Outlets at The Walk
2020 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris-atlanticcity.com/
- Phone: 6093445833x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Restaurant Manager & Private Dining Manager - RJ Roemhild - 609.344.5833
- Private Party Facilities: Board Room: Seats up to 12 guests
Wine Room: Seats up to 35 guests
Main Dining Room: Seats up to 100 guests
- Private Party Contact: R.J. Roemhild 6093445833x
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first class service from the Number One prime steak house in the world - Ruth's Chris Steak House. At Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic city, you'll experience our contemporary decor coupled with distinctive dining traditions that you can only expect at the Number One steak house. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a great time. So, whether you're looking for a place to unwind after a hectic day at work, planning a romantic dinner for two or that all important business meeting, feel free to laugh out loud and stay awhile and experience our sizzle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (93)romantic (50)good for groups (36)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (16)hot spot (15)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/23/2014Excellent as always! Food was wonderful and served perfectly and the service couldn't be better. Nicole is wonderful and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always The BestRCACTHEBESTDined on 4/15/2014The best Ruth's Chris in the franchise. The kitchen always exceeds expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's Ruth'sTommyVIPDined on 4/14/2014We've been to Ruth's any number of times and this is a very good one, too. Emily an outstanding waiter, efficient and friendly. Picked a good bottle of a red blend, fair price. Kept it simple with the petit fillets and creamed spinach. The atmosphere, tho. Wow. Not your dark wood, leather steak house. Maybe we're getting old. Fine restaurant, tho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at Ruth's ChrisWallyDined on 4/12/2014We started with a cool CC Manhattan and a Raspberry Cosmo and ended with the good serving of French Press coffee. In between we devoured the juiciest, perfectly cooked to order, succulent, 11 oz Filets plus their very tasty accompaniments. The friendly greetings at the door and the professional and efficient service at the table added immensely to a very enjoyable experience. Even took pictures! We believe this is the best steakhouse in the Atlantic City area and many friends agree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Pricy, but a good timeLadySocrates2VIPDined on 4/12/2014Went for my mother's birthday. She ordered the Ruth's Classic Filet Mignon and Shrimp. I ordered the jumpo pan seared scallops. My mother felt that for the price, there should have been more than 2 shrimp on the plate. The wait staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Overall, a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionNightoutDined on 4/10/2014Service was stretched too long in between entrees. The steak was a big disappointment as it didn't have a lot of flavor. I think the dessert was the best out of all the different courses. It wasn't at all that I expected.
- chasnanVIPDined on 4/9/2014Steaks at Ruth Chris are the best you can get anywhere would differently recommend for everyone to try the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boyfriends BirthdayDaniloveSteakDined on 4/7/2014The restaurant has such a calm setting. We went to celebrate his 26th birthday. We each ordered the prime rib which was sooo delicious. The server we had broke down everything on the menu nicely and gave us a brief background of Ruth Chris. The food and wine were so good. I would definitely be dining again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualRamboDined on 4/5/2014Great food!! Expensive but well worth it trust me!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!Erica926Dined on 4/4/2014I made reservations for 10, as a surprise dinner for my boyfriends birthday. My experience was above my expectations. The servers did not realize we were celebrating a birthday, so at the end of dinner they surprised him with a slice of cheesecake, hand crafted in chocolate written on the plate was Happy Birthday. Everyone raved about the steaks tender seasoned savory flavor. Pricing was great as well! Highly highly recommend for dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationluvmysteakDined on 4/2/2014Very nice restaurant I took my husband for his birthday. Food was really good but expensive not a bad place for a special occasion. The staff we're very friendly the manager even come around to the tables to make sure everything is OK. I must add I had to send my steak back twice because it was not done to my liking when I got it back it was really good and they took it off the bill. I will go back again cause overall everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service. IOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2014Great food and service. I always look forward to going here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DinnerCBrownDined on 3/30/2014We recently went to Ruth's Chris Steak House for an anniversary dinner. It was fabulous - from our crab appetizer to our Banana Cream Pie dessert. The service and food were without fault. If you want a great dining experience, Ruth's Chris is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodlsokrnDined on 3/23/2014had a very nice dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed the foodSpecial Features:
- Freekin Fabulous !!!!StaseaDined on 3/22/2014First time there and I dif will b back!!! I made reservation online n when we got there we were seated right away, on a saturday night!!! told them ot was my boyfriends B Day and our Anniversary the decorated the table in rose petals!! Nice touch. This place is worth every cent!!! Our server Frank was knowledgeable, friendly n quick!! Had the 40 oz. porter house n cooked to perfection!!! The cranberry walnut bread prior to food comin is toooo die for! I love food n I love Ruth Chris !!! If your wonder should I try it don't wonder DOOOO IT!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and Beyond...ChazDined on 3/21/2014This restaurant exceeded my expectations in so many ways. I will be sending the GM a very nice letter this week to commend him and his staff on their professionalism and our overall experience. Oh and the food is out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousJerseyansVIPDined on 3/15/2014Best steak in Atlantic City. Tried most of the steakhouses in the AC area, and feel Ruth Chris is number one! Great service and a friendly atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris, Spot on!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014Excellent food, Service, Atmospere. Frank the waiter was super professional and knowledgeable! Can't wait to go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very SatisfiedMuffinTopDined on 3/10/2014I really enjoyed my dining experience. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my family and friends. Enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish. I will return to the restaurant on my next visit to Atlantic City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LizwilDined on 3/10/2014Went recently on a trip to AC. Meal was excellent I had the "special $49.95 which included salad, the scallops with lemon butter and califlower and desert which was very, very good. My husband had the regular ala carte menu with the NY Strip steak and it was excellent and cooked to perfection. Service was very good.Special Features:
- disappointeddisappointedDined on 3/10/2014On Sunday, this restaurant was listed as part of Restaurant week expanded (2nd week). When we arrived they told ius they were not.....very disappointed.
- not a good experience!julieDined on 3/8/2014Went to Ruth Chris for the first time on sat, not a great experience! I had a 8:15 reservation, I was seated promptly and the hostess was pleasant. The server was attentive to take my drink order and food order, but than got sat a big party, and we were completely forgot about. Service was bad for a fine dining restaurant. Our drinks were empty and never refilled until our dinner was served. The asparagus was undercooked. Filet was pretty good, but at that point I was done with this restaurant. I ate at Dock's Oyster house the night before and it was incredible..maybe they just aren't in the same league.
- great eveningcatsDined on 3/8/2014our server, Jennifer, was fantastic, and the food was as good as everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the High-End Restaurantfoodie720Dined on 3/8/2014Service was friendly, very helpful and apologetic for some problems with the food" –The oysters were "Bad" The asparagus was not up to high end restaurant dish. Just boiled with a lumpy holindasise sauce on the side. The salad they give you was pieces of lettuce with a few apples in it, the dressing was not flavorful at all. Gordon Ramsey would "Shut this place Down" Good thing I won this gift certificate or I would be even more upset with spending my own money on this very disappointing meal. Oh, the steak, OK!!! The bathroom dirty, papers all over. Not the High-End Restaurant as Advertised!!! Very Disappointed!!Special Features:
- As a result of RestaurantCosmoDined on 3/8/2014As a result of Restaurant week the atmosphere was quite hectic. The food & service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't be betterSue2YouDined on 3/8/2014Our party of four went on a Saturday night during AC Restaurant Week. The food and service were exceptional. The petit filet was the best I've ever had. We shared side dishes. The pressed coffee with dessert was an added treat. Pricey, of course, but well worth it for a special occasion. Our waiter, Frank, added to the overall pleasure of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeeksaydayDined on 3/8/2014I have to say we were disappointed. We had been to AC before for our anniversary and my husband ordered the pork chops. They were out of them that day, so he had something else. We went for restaurant week in Philadephia for Ruth Chris and again my husband ordered the pork chops, they too were out of them. So we went thinking 3rd times the charm. Well it wasn't. My husband said that the pork chop was very salty and he was disappointed. We thought restaurant the food would be above average, hoping that people trying your restaurant would want to come back, but for us that wouldn't be the case.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousAuntBBDined on 3/7/2014The food was amazing, and our server Dave was super accommodating. Prices a little on the high side, but the price you pay for quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant weektloveDined on 3/7/2014Food was excellent but service was fair requested regular bread twice before I got it requested lemon for my water they never gave it to me. Most of all the bathroom was terrible needed to be bleached and cleaned up doors repaired ect..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekLqueen279Dined on 3/7/2014Me and my boyfriend went to Ruth's Chris Atlantic City during restaurant week. It was my first time there and I'm glad we went. The food was delicious and the waitress was spot on. There were no sides included in the prix fix menu but frankly we didn't need any. We still ended up bringing home a doggy bag. Great food, lovely ambiance, nice place for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been here many timessteaklover66Dined on 3/7/2014I have been here many times and usually they would get 5 stars. This trip the front staff was excellent and the server was very, very nice, but she lacked serving skills. Even though the plates were hot, my husbands steak was cold, even the butter wasn't melted on top, but the taste was delicious. I would go back again but hoping that the server was just having a bad night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/7/2014We went to Ruth's Chris for a romantic birthday dinner for my girlfriend. It was Restaurant Week in Atlantic City so we ordered off that menu. The food was cooked as ordered, the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014We had a wonderful experience at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and will definitely be back. The food was awesome, the service was perfect and the ambiance was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014We went with friends during restaurant week and had an amazing dinner. All the food was delicious and cooked perfectly. The service is outstanding and there is great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week at Ruth'sArt2014Dined on 3/7/2014This was probably the 6th time I have eaten at this particular Ruth Chris Steak House and will continue to come back. I have the house salad, the pork chop with creamed spinach and the sin cake for dessert. The entrees come pipping hot and remain that way. The presentation and taste of the food was fabulous. The service is probably one of the top 3 in the city. Everyone pitches in to make sure the guest has everything they need. Each manager came by to see if there was anything I needed. Truly an outstanding experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2014This was our first time at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Atlantic City, NJ. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences we had dining out in a while. The food was outstanding as well as the entire staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2014Always enjoy exceptional service, great / quality food as well as the ambiance Ruth Chris offersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SteakssteakluverDined on 3/6/2014One of the most delicious steaks i have ever eaten. It is amazing what they can do with very little seasoning,(just salt + pepper) The key here, i think, is in the cooking! (1800 degrees). Steak just melts in your mouth!Special Features:
- The staff was friendly fromOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/6/2014The staff was friendly from the time we ( 6 people) entered the restaurant until the time we left. The hostesses, barmaid and wait-stress were very professional. The food was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for restaurant weekventnor25VIPDined on 3/6/2014For the 3rd year in a row my family and I dined here for Atlantic City's restaurant week. As usual, it was a great choice. The food was perfectly cooked and delicious and the service was impeccable. We just wish they had the great specials more than once a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.