Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
The Outlets at The Walk
2020 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris-atlanticcity.com/
- Phone: 6093445833x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Restaurant Manager & Private Dining Manager - RJ Roemhild - 609.344.5833
- Private Party Facilities: Board Room: Seats up to 12 guests
Wine Room: Seats up to 35 guests
Main Dining Room: Seats up to 100 guests
- Private Party Contact: R.J. Roemhild 6093445833x
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first class service from the Number One prime steak house in the world - Ruth's Chris Steak House. At Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic city, you'll experience our contemporary decor coupled with distinctive dining traditions that you can only expect at the Number One steak house. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a great time. So, whether you're looking for a place to unwind after a hectic day at work, planning a romantic dinner for two or that all important business meeting, feel free to laugh out loud and stay awhile and experience our sizzle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)romantic (51)good for groups (38)fit for foodies (33)notable wine list (31)neighborhood gem (15)hot spot (12)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Consistent and GoodDocAlVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is hands down my favorite steak chain. Steak is always spiced nicely and sizzling hot as always promised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris On a Downward SpiralOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014Food has really come down in quality. The Sizzler of major chain steakhouses. Ruth's Chris, you're off my list.
- robertDined on 6/27/2014Enjoyed the experience and the food was outstanding. The service started out a bit slow however, as it took a long time to get our salads.Special Features:
- delicious food!mariaDined on 6/27/2014Was a bit pricey, but I expected that. Good for a special occasion. Great service and the food was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnertwodogsDined on 6/20/2014Had our annual anniversary dinner and it was, as always, great. Scheduled the wine room for a table and they provided the usual rose petals on the table with lots of happy anniversary from all staff who came by the table. Had the special that included soup ( never ,ever, had anything but great soup here},wife had blue cheese salad that she could not finish( it was big). The filet and shrimp were excellent, cooked to perfection. Dessert was a well prepared bread pudding with chocolate pieces. We have never had anything but great service and outstanding food here in AC.Special Features:
- chasnanVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food is always great at Ruth Chris I would recommend it for everyone to try for fathers day it was the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time and still love itJenn70Dined on 6/13/2014We went to Ruths Chris on a Friday night..used Open Table to make reservation and we arrived a few minutes early..they took us right ro our table. Wonderful service, best steaks around...little pricey but the food is divine. Husband and I split a salad and a side dish but each had our own main dish (filet for me and veal raviolis for hubbie) We were stuffed! Overall great experience..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrandoVIPDined on 6/10/2014Everything was fantastic from soup to nuts, including our serving Kyle! Best steak around and so accommodating that they even stuff fresh blue cheese olives for you! Dinner was fabulous - Thank you.Special Features:
- DaveDined on 6/9/2014Been here several times in past. On this occasion the steaks we ordered just did not fit the bill. Manager did take off for Ribeye steak my wife had as one was not worth the $47 and the second one was not much better. I had a Strip steak which was OK and but not worth the money though. On past occasions the steaks here were GREAT. We will go back here even though on this occasion it could have been a lot better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic dinnerLizac2373Dined on 6/7/2014Filet was great new Australian Cabernet was great and reasonable. Joe are server was very friendly the manager was extremely accommodating! The bar staff was awesome and upbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/6/2014We had reservations for a Friday night at 7 pm. The restaurant was completely deserted with only two other tables. This should have been our first clue the meal was going to be lousy. We've been to several other Ruth's Chris's steakhouses in Nj and Pa and this by far does not live up to the quality or standards of other places. My filet was ordered medium but was more than well done and burnt around the edges. The service was horrible, the waitress never came back to ask about our meal. She only showed up to give us the check and didn't even ask if we wanted another glass of wine or anything else. If this had been our first experience at Ruth Chris's we'd never be back.
- Anniversary DinnergmanDined on 5/30/2014I booked dinner for my fiance and I to celebrate our 1yr anniversary of our first date. Ruth's Chris staff were fantastic. They started our evening by spreading rose petals over the table and congratulating us. The service was 5-star and the food was amazing. Our waiter catered to our every need. For dessert, they gave us this amazing chocolate dessert on the house. Written above and below the chocolate cake in strawberry sauce was "Happy Anniversary!" They could not have treated us any better.Special Features:
- Great!LizGDined on 5/29/2014Food and service was great overall. I would definitely come to Ruth's again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to eatptgolferVIPDined on 5/29/2014The pace of our meal was just right. The servers were very attentive to our needs. We have eaten at Ruth's Chris many times over the years and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- RyderDined on 5/28/2014We had not been back to one of your restaurants in quite a while. We were celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary and had planed on having an enjoyable evening with dinner at your place and staying at Ceasars. As you may not be aware Ceasers also hosts a fine steak house but we wanted to revisit our memories of your fine dinning. You meet our expectations not only in our food choices but also in the excellent service we received. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELISHaverageDined on 5/26/2014First time here and I will definitely come back. The filet mignon was very juicy and very tender. Just melted in your mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation celebrationFoodies25VIPDined on 5/25/2014Food was very good and service was excellent. 11oz filet was seasoned and cooked perfectly. One filet order was over cooked but a new order was prepared again and tasted excellent. We even got a new side order of Augratin potatoes. The staff including the manager were kind and offered us a appetizer while waiting. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1034 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews archive.
- Date nightBusinesstravelerDined on 5/24/2014We have 3 little kids and were looking for a night out just us with good food and cocktails. Ruth's Chris in Atlsntic City was flawless. The service was fantastic, the steaks were nothing short if amazing. Worth every penny!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eveything but seat coversDemoRapDined on 5/23/2014For a $100 a person meal it's not too much to ask for a healthy bathroom experience. Ruth Chris get seat covers for the bathrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicemarc18093Dined on 5/23/2014We always enjoy going here and enjoy the food and their serviceSpecial Features:
- Always greatPirateDined on 5/22/2014The service here is great, the staff does a good job of being right there when you need them, and not hovering over the table askingif everything is ok as soon as you put the fork in your mouth. The Food is always the way I order it. Great food, great service , nice wine list, what else can you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not as impressedmhempillVIPDined on 5/18/2014The first time my fiancee and I ate at this Ruth's Chris, the food was so unbelievably good. We always compared every steak house we went to thereafter to Ruth's Chris and none of them could even compare. We went to the Ruth's Chris in Wilkes Barre on Valentine's day and were less impressed with that location. We came back to the Atlantic City location one year to the day of our initial visit and ordered the exact same items. We sadly discovered that the food at this location was equally unimpressive as the Wilkes Barre location. I don't know if the chefs had changed or they were just having a bad day altogether but I hope that they make the necessary improvements and get back on track.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAshfrye34Dined on 5/17/2014Love this place. The Atlantic city location is much better for children since it's located by the outlet mall and you don't have to get dressed up to eat there. Amazing food and gluten free menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2014This is our go to restaurant for the steak lovers' in our family. The service is excellent as well. I would stick to just the steaks and sides, as I have gotten seafood before that was not up to par and could be made better at home.Special Features:
- generalVIPDined on 5/12/2014The food and service are excellent. The steak I ordered was made just how I like it well done. The plate is hot and so is the steak. If you want to modify a selection the staff is very amenable. I always enjoy eating at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Atlantic city's GemLissetteDined on 5/11/2014Ruth Chris's steak house in AC has THE BEST STEAK, they serve you and make sure you are pleased. If not they will make it right and go above and beyond what is needed. I have never had an unpleasant meal in over 10 years.Special Features:
- JERSEYDined on 5/11/2014WE REALLY ENJOYED THE PLACE, EXCEPT FOR ONE THING, THEY DISCONTINUED THE VEAL OSSA BOCA RAVIOLIAT THIS LOCATIONSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantPunkinDined on 5/11/2014I really enjoy myself every time I visit Ruth Chris's Steak HouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day LunchMaddieDined on 5/11/2014This was a great Mother's Day Brunch surprise for my mother. My sister mom and I had a delicious meal.My mom had the stuffed chicken. She said that it was the best she has had. My sister and I had filet mignon and shrimp. The side dishes were tasty sides which we all shared. Our server was great. We were surprised with a rose and a gift card. We can't wait to return. Thanks :)Special Features:
- Just rightRuthChris1onmylistDined on 5/10/2014The service was excellent. The ambiance of the restaurant was just what I was looking for. My boyfriend and I sat in lounge area which was perfect because the game was on. Our appetizers were so delicious and our entrée was even better. I will be dining back and will recommend this restaurant to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2014Excellent dining experience. Have celebrated our wedding anniversary there for 5 years. Good service and good food.Special Features:
- Top shelf in every aspect!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2014Absolutely fabulous in every aspect possible! Tremendous service, atomosphere, menu and top shelf quality. Better steak than places who charge 3 times as much! Simply phenominalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was wonderfulDaiseycat1Dined on 5/8/2014It was my birthday they brought out a cake- waiter excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for bacehlor parties in ACGreatBachelorPartyDined on 5/3/2014We did Ruth's for my buddies Bachelor party down in AC. This place is a great alternative to eat at versus a casino restaurant. You don't get the typical casino old people eating next to you(ie oxygen tanks and hearing aids). Clientele is 30's though early 60's. Great....I mean great steaks to choose from. Good reasonable wine list. The only complaint is your a packed in tightly.....we had a group of 10 and out table was butted up to other tables. Other than that....Ruth's has excellent food, great location(right at the end of the AC Expressway and Atlantic Ave) and outstanding service. In regards to reservation, Ruth's had our table ready on time, no waiting.Special Features:
- The Perfect SteakRalph123ReviewsDined on 4/26/2014Although Ruth's Chris has a variety of other choices you go there for the steak. The food and drink isn't cheap so I recommend a special occasion. However, the service was excellent and the steak was cooked to perfection. My wife and I share the "Porterhouse for Two" at $90. The mashed potatoes and creamed spinach were nicely done. We didn't need an appetizer. My wife also had a crab cake on the side and thought it was a little heavy on the Old Bay but indicated the cake was virtually all crab.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/23/2014Excellent as always! Food was wonderful and served perfectly and the service couldn't be better. Nicole is wonderful and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always The BestRCACTHEBESTDined on 4/15/2014The best Ruth's Chris in the franchise. The kitchen always exceeds expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's Ruth'sTommyVIPDined on 4/14/2014We've been to Ruth's any number of times and this is a very good one, too. Emily an outstanding waiter, efficient and friendly. Picked a good bottle of a red blend, fair price. Kept it simple with the petit fillets and creamed spinach. The atmosphere, tho. Wow. Not your dark wood, leather steak house. Maybe we're getting old. Fine restaurant, tho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at Ruth's ChrisWallyDined on 4/12/2014We started with a cool CC Manhattan and a Raspberry Cosmo and ended with the good serving of French Press coffee. In between we devoured the juiciest, perfectly cooked to order, succulent, 11 oz Filets plus their very tasty accompaniments. The friendly greetings at the door and the professional and efficient service at the table added immensely to a very enjoyable experience. Even took pictures! We believe this is the best steakhouse in the Atlantic City area and many friends agree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Pricy, but a good timeLadySocrates2Dined on 4/12/2014Went for my mother's birthday. She ordered the Ruth's Classic Filet Mignon and Shrimp. I ordered the jumpo pan seared scallops. My mother felt that for the price, there should have been more than 2 shrimp on the plate. The wait staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Overall, a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.