Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
The Outlets at The Walk
2020 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris-atlanticcity.com/
- Phone: 6093445833x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Restaurant Manager & Private Dining Manager - Brian Becotte - 609.344.5833
- Private Party Facilities: Board Room: Seats up to 12 guests
Wine Room: Seats up to 35 guests
Main Dining Room: Seats up to 100 guests
- Private Party Contact: Brian Becotte 6093445833x
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first class service from the Number One prime steak house in the world - Ruth's Chris Steak House. At Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic city, you'll experience our contemporary decor coupled with distinctive dining traditions that you can only expect at the Number One steak house. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a great time. So, whether you're looking for a place to unwind after a hectic day at work, planning a romantic dinner for two or that all important business meeting, feel free to laugh out loud and stay awhile and experience our sizzle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (89)romantic (46)good for groups (39)notable wine list (37)fit for foodies (35)hot spot (17)neighborhood gem (14)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- leoneVIPDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful attentive waitress, Nicole who we requested, because she was our waitress several years ago when we were at your restaurant in Atlantic City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place poor serviceHappyHusbandDined on 7/18/2014Myself and my wife walked into the restaurant and was seated almost instantly by the hostess and we were both given menu's by the hostess. As we look through the menu's as in any restaurant we are expecting a waiter or waitress to come over and introduce their self but no one ever came. After 20 minutes of waiting I finally ask the hostess is there a manager available. The hostess did get a manager and when he came over to apologize he also came with our waiter. The food was great but no one should have to wait for 20 minutes before the waiter or waitress to comes over and themselves.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014My husband and I were at your restaurant with our 2 children. The food and service was excellent. The patrons next to our table made our visit very unenjoyable. There was a man sitting next to us with three other people. Throughout our dining experience the man picked his teeth and made a sucking noise as if trying to remove food particles. This noise made paying $150.00 for dinner a terrible experience! We nearly left. It is pretty bad when my young daughter also made comment about the situation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinner!finnickyfoodyDined on 7/16/2014I recently had the opportunity to try Ruth's Chris with some friends. Normally in such a group there are some one or two things that don't hit the mark. In this case, the four of us were totally pleased with everything: Amazingly, the corn chowder, oysters Rockefeller, shrimp, Caesar salad, lobster, steak, swordfish, and the huge sides (large enough for the entire table), were all declared perfectly delicious. But the surprise of the evening was a lowly side of roasted fingerling potatoes that came with one of the Chef's Special prix fixe dinners. Deliciously amazing to all tasters, I had to ask our server to get the secret from the Chef - which he promptly did. You'll have to discover it for yourself, but I can't wait to try it at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatACFriendlyDined on 7/12/2014Upscale restaurant that is a great place to eat. Steaks are always perfect. Sides big enough to share. Wine list is extensive. Wait staff knowledgeable, well trained, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- P's B'dayPennyDined on 7/10/2014The staff was very nice. It was a rainy night and they took care of umbrellas, sat us early and did not rush us. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris Steak HouseFoodie18Dined on 7/8/2014Food was absolutely phenomenal ! Everything was cooked to perfection. The service was wonderful, very efficient. The entire staff was very pleasant and warming. Overall a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rob CiarloOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014The food far surpassed all of our expectations. Jill, our server, was very very good.
- Awesome!WeekendgetawayDined on 7/5/2014I had the 11 oz filet & it was amazon! Also the service was prompt & on point. You have to try the jumbo scallops! Just heaven on your tongue. I even took pictures of my food cause it was that good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ruth chrisAnthonyDined on 7/4/2014My food was raw and sent it back and came back burnt. My girlfriend was good. Disappointed that I was charged anyway. Don't think I will come back. It was my birthday dinner and it was horrible. Thank you for your time and who can I called for compensation of this dinner.Special Features:
- Felt UniqueHometownguestsDined on 6/29/2014Because it is part of a restaurant chain, I was reluctant to reserve it to celebrate two special occasions, birthday and retirement. But I needn't have worried. It was special. The staff was accommodating and the food was tasty.Special Features:
- Consistent and GoodDocAlVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is hands down my favorite steak chain. Steak is always spiced nicely and sizzling hot as always promised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris On a Downward SpiralOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014Food has really come down in quality. The Sizzler of major chain steakhouses. Ruth's Chris, you're off my list.
- robertDined on 6/27/2014Enjoyed the experience and the food was outstanding. The service started out a bit slow however, as it took a long time to get our salads.Special Features:
- delicious food!mariaDined on 6/27/2014Was a bit pricey, but I expected that. Good for a special occasion. Great service and the food was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1047 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews archive.
- anniversary dinnertwodogsDined on 6/20/2014Had our annual anniversary dinner and it was, as always, great. Scheduled the wine room for a table and they provided the usual rose petals on the table with lots of happy anniversary from all staff who came by the table. Had the special that included soup ( never ,ever, had anything but great soup here},wife had blue cheese salad that she could not finish( it was big). The filet and shrimp were excellent, cooked to perfection. Dessert was a well prepared bread pudding with chocolate pieces. We have never had anything but great service and outstanding food here in AC.Special Features:
- chasnanVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food is always great at Ruth Chris I would recommend it for everyone to try for fathers day it was the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time and still love itJenn70Dined on 6/13/2014We went to Ruths Chris on a Friday night..used Open Table to make reservation and we arrived a few minutes early..they took us right ro our table. Wonderful service, best steaks around...little pricey but the food is divine. Husband and I split a salad and a side dish but each had our own main dish (filet for me and veal raviolis for hubbie) We were stuffed! Overall great experience..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrandoVIPDined on 6/10/2014Everything was fantastic from soup to nuts, including our serving Kyle! Best steak around and so accommodating that they even stuff fresh blue cheese olives for you! Dinner was fabulous - Thank you.Special Features:
- DaveDined on 6/9/2014Been here several times in past. On this occasion the steaks we ordered just did not fit the bill. Manager did take off for Ribeye steak my wife had as one was not worth the $47 and the second one was not much better. I had a Strip steak which was OK and but not worth the money though. On past occasions the steaks here were GREAT. We will go back here even though on this occasion it could have been a lot better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic dinnerLizac2373Dined on 6/7/2014Filet was great new Australian Cabernet was great and reasonable. Joe are server was very friendly the manager was extremely accommodating! The bar staff was awesome and upbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/6/2014We had reservations for a Friday night at 7 pm. The restaurant was completely deserted with only two other tables. This should have been our first clue the meal was going to be lousy. We've been to several other Ruth's Chris's steakhouses in Nj and Pa and this by far does not live up to the quality or standards of other places. My filet was ordered medium but was more than well done and burnt around the edges. The service was horrible, the waitress never came back to ask about our meal. She only showed up to give us the check and didn't even ask if we wanted another glass of wine or anything else. If this had been our first experience at Ruth Chris's we'd never be back.
- Anniversary DinnergmanDined on 5/30/2014I booked dinner for my fiance and I to celebrate our 1yr anniversary of our first date. Ruth's Chris staff were fantastic. They started our evening by spreading rose petals over the table and congratulating us. The service was 5-star and the food was amazing. Our waiter catered to our every need. For dessert, they gave us this amazing chocolate dessert on the house. Written above and below the chocolate cake in strawberry sauce was "Happy Anniversary!" They could not have treated us any better.Special Features:
- Great!LizGDined on 5/29/2014Food and service was great overall. I would definitely come to Ruth's again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to eatptgolferVIPDined on 5/29/2014The pace of our meal was just right. The servers were very attentive to our needs. We have eaten at Ruth's Chris many times over the years and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- RyderDined on 5/28/2014We had not been back to one of your restaurants in quite a while. We were celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary and had planed on having an enjoyable evening with dinner at your place and staying at Ceasars. As you may not be aware Ceasers also hosts a fine steak house but we wanted to revisit our memories of your fine dinning. You meet our expectations not only in our food choices but also in the excellent service we received. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELISHaverageDined on 5/26/2014First time here and I will definitely come back. The filet mignon was very juicy and very tender. Just melted in your mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation celebrationFoodies25VIPDined on 5/25/2014Food was very good and service was excellent. 11oz filet was seasoned and cooked perfectly. One filet order was over cooked but a new order was prepared again and tasted excellent. We even got a new side order of Augratin potatoes. The staff including the manager were kind and offered us a appetizer while waiting. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightBusinesstravelerDined on 5/24/2014We have 3 little kids and were looking for a night out just us with good food and cocktails. Ruth's Chris in Atlsntic City was flawless. The service was fantastic, the steaks were nothing short if amazing. Worth every penny!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eveything but seat coversDemoRapDined on 5/23/2014For a $100 a person meal it's not too much to ask for a healthy bathroom experience. Ruth Chris get seat covers for the bathrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicemarc18093Dined on 5/23/2014We always enjoy going here and enjoy the food and their serviceSpecial Features:
- Always greatPirateDined on 5/22/2014The service here is great, the staff does a good job of being right there when you need them, and not hovering over the table askingif everything is ok as soon as you put the fork in your mouth. The Food is always the way I order it. Great food, great service , nice wine list, what else can you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not as impressedmhempillVIPDined on 5/18/2014The first time my fiancee and I ate at this Ruth's Chris, the food was so unbelievably good. We always compared every steak house we went to thereafter to Ruth's Chris and none of them could even compare. We went to the Ruth's Chris in Wilkes Barre on Valentine's day and were less impressed with that location. We came back to the Atlantic City location one year to the day of our initial visit and ordered the exact same items. We sadly discovered that the food at this location was equally unimpressive as the Wilkes Barre location. I don't know if the chefs had changed or they were just having a bad day altogether but I hope that they make the necessary improvements and get back on track.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAshfrye34Dined on 5/17/2014Love this place. The Atlantic city location is much better for children since it's located by the outlet mall and you don't have to get dressed up to eat there. Amazing food and gluten free menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2014This is our go to restaurant for the steak lovers' in our family. The service is excellent as well. I would stick to just the steaks and sides, as I have gotten seafood before that was not up to par and could be made better at home.Special Features:
- generalVIPDined on 5/12/2014The food and service are excellent. The steak I ordered was made just how I like it well done. The plate is hot and so is the steak. If you want to modify a selection the staff is very amenable. I always enjoy eating at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Atlantic city's GemLissetteDined on 5/11/2014Ruth Chris's steak house in AC has THE BEST STEAK, they serve you and make sure you are pleased. If not they will make it right and go above and beyond what is needed. I have never had an unpleasant meal in over 10 years.Special Features:
- JERSEYDined on 5/11/2014WE REALLY ENJOYED THE PLACE, EXCEPT FOR ONE THING, THEY DISCONTINUED THE VEAL OSSA BOCA RAVIOLIAT THIS LOCATIONSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantPunkinDined on 5/11/2014I really enjoy myself every time I visit Ruth Chris's Steak HouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day LunchMaddieDined on 5/11/2014This was a great Mother's Day Brunch surprise for my mother. My sister mom and I had a delicious meal.My mom had the stuffed chicken. She said that it was the best she has had. My sister and I had filet mignon and shrimp. The side dishes were tasty sides which we all shared. Our server was great. We were surprised with a rose and a gift card. We can't wait to return. Thanks :)Special Features: