Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://snocasino.com/
- Phone: 4258881234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;; Happy Hour: Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
Terra Vista is what you would expect in a world class restaurant, and more. With majestic views of the Snoqualmie Valley from every table, this intimate venue features modern Northwest cuisine with a French tone. Using the freshest ingredients available from local farms, Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon's menu features unexpected, high-concept dishes masterfully designed to engage the intellect and suprise the palate. Add an extensive wine list featuring Northwest, California and French wines and you have a winning combination for a truly unforgettable experience. For your convenience we have calculated a 17% Service Charge for the total bill. Crescent Club points are not redeemable for the service charge. The guest does have the option of adding at an additonal service charge by their choice. Thank you for your continued supportContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino - Best Restaurants in Snoqualmie ›
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (33)special occasion (29)romantic (20)notable wine list (14)great for outdoor dining (12)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great dining experienceMissjudzDined on 8/25/2013The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars on the food was they didn't offer a fillet mignon on the evening they were there. The crab cake appetizer was beyond excellent as was the salad. The halibut was good but would opt for something else next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terra Vista Restaurant- Snoq.CasinoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2013Making the reservation through open table was easy! Food was EXCELLENT, service was GREAT, and atmosphere was WONDERFUL!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love everything they have offered!NT2NMDined on 8/23/2013Like the seating arrangement, no matter where you seat, you are guaranteed to have a great mountain view ! The food is excellent and the presentation makes it more delicious!! ;))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pam stole the showOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2013Our server, Pam, was by far the highlight of our dining experience. She enhanced our evening with knowledge, recommendations, and attending to our every need. Our entrees were a distant second as the presentation exceeded what enticed our collective palettes. However, the deconstructed cheesecake was both a visual and savory delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh...ChadDined on 8/18/2013I've eaten here a few times, and was pretty disappointed on my last visit. The restaurant was extremely slow, yet each course seemed to take forever. We had dinner for two with an appetizer and were in the restaurant for over 2 1/2 hours. My steak was over-cooked, and my guests was cooked perfectly. So-so experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice view! Steak not so great.....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2013Hubby & I were so happy to snag an outdoor table on the terrace overlooking Snoqualmie Valley... so pretty. Very good waitperson. Ceasar salads were excellent, and started meal off well. Uh Oh.. then came our entrees. My husband ordered his steak RARE, but it was more Medium--he was so unhappy. We were going to see a show (Tower of Power), so no time to get steak re-done. He could barely eat it and was just unhappy as heck. But his Truffle Fries were soooo good! I ordered a steak medium rare, it was great.. also loved my mashed potatoes. Husband so unhappy though, he does not want to come back! Prices are very expensive too-- we used points we earned gambling, but otherwise it would cost a fortune to eat here.Special Features:
- Birthday PresentWorldinerDined on 8/16/2013A very enjoyable Birthday present couple with an excellent Robert Cray concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very long time to get food.WhitesnakeDined on 8/15/2013very long time to get food. the waiter told our group of 6 that we we be in & out in an hour. took well over an hour to get our food & we didn't have time to finish the dinner because we were getting late for our concert at the casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingNansulitaVIPDined on 8/11/2013The restaurant was very busy the night we went, but service was mediocre and food disappointing. Would not recommend this one because of price and food quality. Other choices at the casino.
- Delightful experienceETETDined on 8/11/2013Christian was a superb server. The meal was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDawnDined on 8/10/2013It was our first time to visit the Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino. We were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary. I ordered the shrimp cocktail, thinking how could they go wrong. The shrimp had a funny taste to it, and the cocktail sauce was terrible. My husband ordered the Kobe beef tips which were actually okay. My main meal was the Kurobuta Pork Prime Rib. The pork chop itself had a pretty good flavor once I was able to get around all of the fat, but it is placed on top of wilted spinach & onions which were not good. My husband had the New York Strip which he enjoyed. I also tasted it and was very good.
- Great Times at Terra VistaRickDined on 7/27/2013What a wonderful place for an anniversary dinner! The food was excellent and the staff from the head waiter on down were the best we have ever seen. They prepared a very romantic table for us, even including rose petal decor and free desserts. I highly recommend this restaurant for your next occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2013We have been before and were impressed with all the atmosphere and food, but this was an added enjoyment and loved. Will go back again.Special Features:
- A great place to have an anniversarOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2013A great place to have an anniversary dinner. The view from the balcony is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unknown GemAllaboutfoodDined on 7/11/2013Terra Vista in Snoqualmie Casino is a fine dining Gem. Everything is made on site with the freshest ingredients. The presentation is dazzling and well worth the multiple $$$$. Perfect for romantic evening Or catching up with a good friend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The party that I brought exclaimedSuzieDined on 7/10/2013The party that I brought exclaimed over the steak, lobster, as I did. We enjoyed everybody that waited on us, the waiter was excellent. Also have gone to happy hour in the lounge and we just love Syliva. She is attentive and always glad to see us. We will continue to go to happy hour and she is one of the reason why.Special Features:
- Only missing a great beer selectionmakopoeticDined on 7/3/2013Dinner is always wonderful at Terra Vista. I just wish they had a better beer selection. While the rest of the experience is top notch, the beer selection resembles one easily found at a local tavern. And two selections from the same brewer? That's just taking the easy way out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite "local" restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2013I am 100% impressed with Terra Vista--non-pretentious fine dining with a world class view of beautiful scenery. The staff is genuinely nice and seemed to care about our dining experience. The food was out-of-this world delicious. Terra Vista is a refreshing change from other restaurants in the area that are also farm-to-table like Terra Vista. I can't say enough about how nice Terra Vista is and how much I appreciated the wonderful staff who provided a comfortable, friendly fine dining experience. Yes the food was excellent and the atmosphere very nice but honestly, I think it is the demeanor of the staff that puts this restaurant way above others in the Seattle/Bellevue area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely for that Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 6/20/2013We ate here for our 39th wedding anniversary. Sipping glasses of Nicholas Feuillatte while gazing at the wonderful mountain views from this dining room can't be beat. Our server was helpful, informative and we really enjoyed chatting with him. The food was delicious; that wild boar belly with the pickled beets was terrific, as was the rabbit confit ragout--and I was introduced to a grain, Job's Tears, that I'd never heard of. Our dessert creme custard had a perfect texture and we were delighted to discover, upon inspection of the bill, that the restaurant had comped us the dessert! A lovely gesture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We keep going backBossertsDined on 6/15/2013Spent the last four years having our anniversary dinner here. The food is outstanding and the service is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Splurge before the ShowEastiderDinerDined on 6/9/2013We were celebrating and this was the place to do it! Superb service, and a nice though somewhat limited menu. The seafood was excellent and perfectly cooked. The high-end steaks were all pretty pricey, but the more reasonable sirloin was very good, too. Impeccable service! Good wine list. The view is outstanding looking over the valley. A nice splurge before we went to see Boz Scaggs at the Casino Ballroom, a quick walk from the dining room. Make your reservations at least one hour before showtime; we cut it a little too close and just barely managed to get into our seats when the show started.Special Features:
- Have been there before andlike2eatDined on 6/5/2013Have been there before and always look to coming back again soon............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sadly, this was one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/1/2013Sadly, this was one of the worst meals I've ever had and the food is completely overpriced. Our waiter was sweet but talked to us like we had never eaten at a restaurant before - he talked us through the entire menu. Each item. The food was awful. They probably don't expect people visiting the casino to have good taste in food. We were a group of women from Seattle and we expected a lot more, especially for the price. I would not go back.Special Features:
- Fantastic, as alwaysTastyInSeattleDined on 5/23/2013Been here almost 10 times, and every time the high end steaks never fail. This last time was for our 15th anniversary on 5/23, and we had the 34oz Tomahawk steak with the 3lb lobster. The service was as good as ever, we went on a Thur evening and had great attentive staff helping answer every question.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was wonderful andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2013The food was wonderful and our waiter could not have been more helpful and friendly. We had a wonderful night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmokeyCtXoDined on 5/18/2013Casino too smokey to walk through. Menu descriptions not inviting
- Great Mothers DayMoMoDined on 5/12/2013The brioche and onion soup was excellent. As was the chateaubriand and mashed with truffles. Our server was knowledgable, efficient and professional in her demeanor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our special date nightdeanoDined on 5/12/2013Nice relaxed feel-enjoyed the truffle potatoes and great Salmon- the steak was way under cooked and didn't have time to recook as we were going to the show in the ballroom. The house wine was a bit pricey otherwise everything was great and we would definatly come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyTastyBetterwAGEDined on 5/12/2013The food is awesome,, everything is a joy to taste and eat..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration DinnerMissusDDined on 5/11/2013A lovely restaurant, great service, above average food and a great place to take out of town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More side dishesRegularDined on 5/5/2013We are vegetarians and loved the new couscous dish with the Halibut and tomato salad...perfect. Wish you had another dish like the couscous that we could have order as well. We miss the Beet salad from the prior menu. Hope to see that return next season. Henry was wonderful as usual. He always makes us feel special and important. Wine recommendations are great. See you again Friday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Destination!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/4/2013We were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary. The table was strewn with rose petals, and we had a magnificent view of the valley below the casino. As sunset approached, the window shades were open so that we could enjoy the view to the east. The food was wonderful - I love the French press coffee! Overall an outstanding experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were attending a 7:00pmOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013We were attending a 7:00pm show. The waitress was informed but our dinners arrived at 6:45!!! Yikes! The wait staff should have been on top of it!! Needless to say there was no dessert.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013We went to Terra Vista for our first time to celebrate our 6-month wedding anniversary. I made a note of this in my reservation request and they were very nice to put rose petals on our table, congratulate us several times, and even provided us with a free desert! The food was wonderful, the drinks were very good, and the service was very friendly. I only give them 4 stars for service because we did have to wait quite a bit of time before we were able to place our order and it took us a while to get our check paid. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- One of the Finest Dining ExperianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/11/2013What a wonderful time. All the folks around us were indeed having a great time.Special Features:
- Food was good,but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2013Food was good,but the service was the pitts. Plus an automatic 17% gratuitie for service that was not up to the standard for the quality of this restaurant. We have another show we are going to at the casino in June but we will not be dining at the Terra Vista ,like we had planed.Special Features:
- I have been several timesCaseyDined on 4/10/2013I have been several times and the food and service has always been first class.Special Features:
- Beyond expectationsBirthdayDined on 4/10/2013Food was beyond our expectations and had a French flair. Each item was individually prepared with care. Quiet and intimate. Rose petals were on the table in honor of our anniversary. Loved it!Special Features:
- Three out of four of us orderedmakopoeticDined on 3/30/2013Three out of four of us ordered the Filet's. All were slightly overcooked. All ordered Med-Medium well, all got well done.Special Features:
- Good food, a bit overpriced.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Good food, a bit overpriced. We had a horrible waiter that decided not to give us the time of day when he found out we were only ordering appetizers and drinks.Special Features: