Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://snocasino.com/
- Phone: 4258881234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;; Happy Hour: Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
Terra Vista is what you would expect in a world class restaurant, and more. With majestic views of the Snoqualmie Valley from every table, this intimate venue features modern Northwest cuisine with a French tone. Using the freshest ingredients available from local farms, Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon's menu features unexpected, high-concept dishes masterfully designed to engage the intellect and suprise the palate. Add an extensive wine list featuring Northwest, California and French wines and you have a winning combination for a truly unforgettable experience. For your convenience we have calculated a 17% Service Charge for the total bill. Crescent Club points are not redeemable for the service charge. The guest does have the option of adding at an additonal service charge by their choice. Thank you for your continued supportContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino - Best Restaurants in Snoqualmie ›
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (32)special occasion (28)romantic (18)great for outdoor dining (12)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- We were very disappointedMarcDined on 2/28/2014We were very disappointed in the $8.00 salad we ordered with our dinner. The wedge salad with shrimp was twice the price but it was worth it. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. It was a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticggpatDined on 2/19/2014The food is the best and the service couldn't be better. Top quality all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT SO SpecialDKidDined on 2/16/2014We went before a concert Big mistake over crowded, loud, expensive for the meal lobster not cooked took back received 20min later same lobster with my bite removed I really question the sanitation of this practice. I would have understood the amount of time due to the crowd, if I had not seen 3 complete meals and 2 appetizers plates come out from the kitchen before my lobster. Dinner was steak and add on lobster 20 min later husbands food consumed and my steak cold my lobster was returned. not even a apology We asked for a box and left after a 157.00 bill and automatic added 17% gratuity 183.00 later we enjoyed our concert I thought we had allotted enough time, dinner reservation at 5:45 concert at 7:00 We were 15min late.Special Features:
- Excellent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Only thing is next time I would request a table that has a view out the windows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Romantic DinnerZmanbCCDined on 2/14/2014We had a very nice romantic dinner for Valentines Day! Not a large menu but good choices for all. Lots of room for tables, nice for private conversations. Excellent service with table side service for our Chateaubriand. Expensive but you can use Casino points!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best dinner I we have ever hadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014was over the top from waiter, timing, food and servixe. simply exquisiteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great FoodvegashayesDined on 2/13/2014Great Service, Great Food and a very friendly staff!Special Features:
- Very accommodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/6/2014As always, the service was excellent. The menu is wonderful. I came with a group of ten and our service was outstanding. The food was delicious. Our wine was very good. I needed assistance chosing the wine and was pleased with what was selected. Overall, a lovely evening. Thank you.
- Steve WilsonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/23/2014Steve wilson our waiter went over and above for myself and my mother... My mother sometimes is hard to please when dining out... This is a place where she would go again and would only want to be served by our "New Best waiter" Mr. Steve Wilson Best regards, Mathew G. CloughSpecial Features:
- Great serviceRegularDined on 1/18/2014The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. Food was wonderful. Music on weekends is a little loud and unnecessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful foodRegularDined on 1/4/2014We really notice an improvement in the food in the last 3-5 months. Atmosphere is always wonderful. We love the attention we receive when we dine there. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eaten here several times.MikeDined on 1/1/2014Eaten here several times. Never disappointed with the food or the service.Special Features:
- Terra VistaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/29/2013The food was good, not memorable, especially for the price. The service was average not what you would expect from the pricing on the menu.Special Features:
- Just OKballarditeDined on 12/22/2013The ambiance was good. The waiter was entertaining. My salmon was just OK. The crab cake was average. The cheese cake desert had a good crust , but, did not have very much flavor. My wife's steak was tender and tasty, but, a little redder than she normally likes it.
- It is a little on the expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013It is a little on the expensive side, but the lowest price steak was excellent, done to perfection. Not sure what you would gain by going from the $25 steak to the $90 one. And the entertainment by Jena was top rated. Hope you can bring her back some other time. The only drawback is the very short walk through the smoke in the casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casino and Great FoodPlaneJDined on 12/15/2013Terra Vista is one of our favorite restaurants. Lovely setting, impeccable service and the food is delicious, combined with a beautiful presentation. Reservations are recommended, and required if there is a show in the Ballroom. We learned the hard way. : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soft music, tender filets!MikeCDined on 12/14/2013We were treated to the soft guitar melodies and songs by Jana Seale who is appearing currently at Terra Vista, a very nice accompaniment to our lovely dinner, a very nice Cabernet, and desert treats. This restaurant is so steady and reliable in preparing wonderful food, a great ambiance, and pleasant staff that it's hard to consider going elsewhere.Special Features:
- Live music was niceRegularDined on 12/13/2013We were a little worried it would be too loud when we were sat right next to the live music performer, Jana Seale, however, we were pleasantly surprised. Her music was soft and gentle. We like that we could interact with her too. We even bought a CD! Good addition to the team. Also, the lamb cheeks were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect evening...YummyDined on 12/13/2013We had the perfect evening when visiting the Snoqualmie Casino. It has been approx 1 year since we're last there. We had early reservations for dinner so we could make the show without feeling hurried. They asked right away if we were attending the show that night so we didn't feel rushed and or forgotten. Everything from the mini taste, and the very special dinner rolls and butter we had an amazing dinner. My husband has the Steak on their Special sheet, not only was it cooked perfectly, but it was HUGE!!! He really enjoyed every mouth watering bite. I had an appetizer of Crab Cakes & a fancy Duck Proscuto Salad with all sorts of goodies on the plate, it was delicious and different, very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale gatheringHankDined on 12/12/2013When you want to have a nice quality food experience, visit here.Special Features:
- I wanted to thank you andTandKDined on 12/7/2013I wanted to thank you and your staff for such a wonderful dining experience my wife and I had on 12/7/2013. The food was incredible and service was outstanding. We also really enjoyed the music that was being played by Jana Seale. After we dined we hung out in the bar for over an hour just to listen to her play. Thank you again for a terrific night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The FoodSteveDined on 11/24/2013The steak was great and tender everything was great except for the half lobster I ordered. It was tough and tasteless, even when dipped in butter. fortunately the waitress took this off of my bill, but I would think that a restaurant of your caliber would serve better lobster than that. I would recommend your restaurant for every thing but the lobster from my experience. Steve BeckSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Western Washington's Finest!MikeCDined on 11/2/2013The quality of the food, its presentation, knowledge & friendliness of the waitstaff, the restaurant itself and it's spectacular view of the valley below all combine to make Terra Vista one of the best in the Northwest in my opinion. When one compares it with any number of notable Seattle area restaurants, it holds its own solidly. It's every bit the equal of many of Las Vegas's better 'steak and chop' houses that we've visited over the years. If there's any weakness to the menu at Terra Vista, it might be the lack of a few "international" selections which could boost its ratings even more. Likewise, a few more 'traditional' dessert offerings would make for a memorable ending to many wonderful meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the guitar player.makopoeticDined on 10/26/2013That is a nice addition. Should do it every weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperiencebesteverDined on 10/19/2013I will absolutely bring my family back here. The service and food was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and comfortable diningAlbertDined on 10/17/2013Can be a little noisy if placed at the bar dining area nearer to the casino, otherwise very pleasant ambience and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful locationGoodBetDined on 10/13/2013The view couldn't be prettier from this very upscale restaurant. The service was fantastic, lots of extras (delicious bread, two kinds of exotic salt, flavored butter) but the actual food is not up to everything else. Mussels were bland, steak not very flavorful. Prices are sky high so we didn't order the $60 steak but rather the $25 sirloin. If you've won a lot of money in the casino, definitely eat here.Special Features:
- Great 50th Birthday CelebrationHpybdy2meDined on 10/12/2013Having been to the Salish Lodge and the Woodman, I wanted to try something new to celebrate a 50th birthday with a fine meal. We were NOT disappointed. Free valet parking at the casino was nice. The restaurant seated us immediately & we proceeded to have one of the finest meals ever -- from the complimentary calamari appetizer to the phenomenal Caesar, New York Strip, & pureed potatoes w/ truffle oil. Nice wine by the glass selection, plus many fine bottles on hand. Steve, our server, was aware immediately of the special occasion and made it all the more special with rose petals on the table & a complimentary dessert. The only downside was the cigarette smoke getting into & out of the restaurant -- the restaurant itself was not smoky.Special Features:
- class where you might not expect itpcdewandererDined on 10/12/2013I have dined here a few times now and have never been disappointed. Food is always top notch, presented with class and perfect service. Do expect to pay the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnercvc3Dined on 10/9/2013We were brought bread with a whipped spiced butter and two kinds of salt. Their butter was unsalted. Bread was good. We ordered crab cakes as an appetizer. They were served in a cucumber sauce with a more peppery sauce on the plate. The cakes had good body and tasted great. Wife had the 10 oz filet and I had the 18 oz new York strip. We both chose the truffle potato puree as a side and a little gem salad. The little gem salad is their chefs version of a ceasar and is quite tasty. The puree used truffle oil for flavor but was really Yukon potatoes whipped to a puree. The steaks were cooked perfectly, we cut into them right when they were brought to the table to ensure this. Meanwhile, our waters were being refilled every 10 to 15 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurpriseWillieDined on 10/6/2013Great food and excellent service but were surprised by the mandatory 17% that was added to our bill even though we were a party of two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been there very oftenMarionDined on 10/5/2013We have been there very often but this time we had friends who had never been. Everyone had a great meal and a great time. Kristian was our server and as per normal he was excellent.Special Features:
- Service was very good. FoodhifiveDined on 9/28/2013Service was very good. Food was good, however, a little priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous serviceRegularDined on 9/7/2013TJ and Rambo were our servers. They were wonderful. Rambo is always engaging. TJ a delight. You have a great staff that is very prepared and professional. We keep coming back for this reason. The food is good too.Special Features:
- Another Wonderful ExperienceCCNCOLDined on 8/31/2013We love the food, love the atmosphere, love the view, love the staff...let's face it, we love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love dining at Terre VistaDPParrotDined on 8/31/2013We consider dining at Terre Vista as a very special event. Reasons: Service is excellent and friendly; food is always wonderful, I highly recommend their Fillet Mignon, and add the Oscar (crab, asparagus and hollandaise)-- it is the best in Western Washington. My favorite appetizer, their Sea Scallops Rockefeller, however, was missing from the menu on 08/30/13. I hope they bring it back, it worth the whole trip to Terre Vista just for that. They have a good wine selection, and make a great martini. Last of all, such a simple thing but very worth of mentioning, is their own mineral water served with dinner. You have choice of bubbly or flat. That is the best mineral water I've ever had. Be sure to drink plenty with your mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit disappointed with the food.BusyMomDined on 8/31/2013First, I want to compliment the service that we received at the Terra Vista. Our server, Pam was very friendly, attentive and accommodating. However, the food was fair. The steaks we ordered were not cooked the way we requested, some overdone, some underdone. We probably should have sent them back, but we didn't have extra time to do so. The gem salad and truffle potato puree were very good. We were also disappointed with the desserts. The only dessert that was very good was the flourless chocolate cake. They had corn creme brulee; very strange. We feel that the Falls Buffet has a better selection of desserts. French pressed coffee was excellent. This was our first time dining at Terra Vista. Would I dine here again? I'm not too sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't get to enjoy the meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013We booked our reservation for 5:30, because the show we were attending there was at 7:00. We thought that would be plenty of time, and we informed our server about it at the outset. However, from the time we ordered until we received our entree, we waited an entire hour. By then we didn't have time to enjoy the entree. I gobbled most of mine down, but my husband only ate a small part of his. The food was okay, but was certainly not worth the incredibly high prices that they charge. We had the chateaubriand for two, which was $95. They automatically take out an 18% tip, which was not deserved. Our dinner, including 3 glasses of wine and salads (extra charge, of course) was $172. Ridiculous!Special Features:
- Great time was had by allRegularDined on 8/31/2013We had a great time sitting outside, drinking some fabulous wine and eating spectacular food. TJ was a real delight and very knowledgeable about the food menu and drink/wine menu. Everyone there is always smiling. This was a very pleasant evening to catch up with our old friends.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceMissjudzDined on 8/25/2013The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars on the food was they didn't offer a fillet mignon on the evening they were there. The crab cake appetizer was beyond excellent as was the salad. The halibut was good but would opt for something else next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.