Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://snocasino.com/
- Phone: (425) 888-1234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;; Happy Hour: Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
Terra Vista is what you would expect in a world class restaurant, and more. With majestic views of the Snoqualmie Valley from every table, this intimate venue features modern Northwest cuisine with a French tone. Using the freshest ingredients available from local farms, Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon's menu features unexpected, high-concept dishes masterfully designed to engage the intellect and suprise the palate. Add an extensive wine list featuring Northwest, California and French wines and you have a winning combination for a truly unforgettable experience. For your convenience we have calculated a 17% Service Charge for the total bill. Crescent Club points are not redeemable for the service charge. The guest does have the option of adding at an additonal service charge by their choice. Thank you for your continued supportContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino - Best Restaurants in Snoqualmie ›
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (29)scenic view (29)romantic (21)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (14)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- UnexpectedhskrDined on 3/23/2014Dined here before a show. Was surprised by the high quality of the food and service at relatively reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Good enough to come back for sure!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2014Actual dinner or steak, starch, and asparagus oscar style was fantastic. appetizer of shrimp cocktail wasn't so great though, didn't like the cocktail sauce that came with it. Ordered the beet salad but it never came. Overall was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous setting, amazingWillBVIPDined on 3/23/2014Gorgeous setting, amazing food, fantastic service!! Can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual yet special occasionkayceeVIPDined on 3/21/2014Terra Vista has really good food, but their service fluctuates. This is only the second time that I have been to terra vista so I don't know if that's a good thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best FiletwineloverDined on 3/20/2014We don't know how you do those big filets to perfection, but they are the best in the Seattle area.. Braised brown on the outside and rare in the center BUT not bloody.. We have been there several times for special occasions and look forward to the next time. Our waiter Steve was great.. Very attentive but let us be alone between courses. Very enjoyable meal. We will be back soon to eat again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- found hair in foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2014our friend found a hair in her food. Although our waitress was really great, she only apologized to our friend and did nothing to compensate her
- Great food and servicepostlemayvisitVIPDined on 3/16/2014The food and service were very good - interesting presentations, but very expensive.Special Features:
- anniversary datehellionDined on 3/14/2014Our waiter was delighful.what we ordered was well worth the price. good food...good wine...good company. Ambiance was great..we were not there at a crowed time so it was not loud at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak and ChickenRegularDined on 3/12/2014We finally tried the Tomahawk. Flavor was great. The special was a roasted chicken that was delicious, tender and juicy. The special dessert was fun and delicious. Keep up the quality. The service was outstanding. Loved every moment.Special Features:
- Absolutely fantastic as alwaysjeepgnomeDined on 3/6/2014Just love Terra Vista for any occasion. I was celebrating being a 4 year cancer survivor, and they made it very special. They made certain that we were done in time to take in the evening entertainment, but we never felt hurried. The view of Mt. Si and the Snoqualmie Valley is spectacular. Food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Terra Vista!!kayceeVIPDined on 3/1/2014Love the fries/potato puree with truffle oil at this place! I've had popcorn with truffle oil and absolutely loved it. To have it on fries....absolutely delicious!!!!Special Features:
- We were very disappointedMarcDined on 2/28/2014We were very disappointed in the $8.00 salad we ordered with our dinner. The wedge salad with shrimp was twice the price but it was worth it. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. It was a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticggpatDined on 2/19/2014The food is the best and the service couldn't be better. Top quality all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT SO SpecialDKidDined on 2/16/2014We went before a concert Big mistake over crowded, loud, expensive for the meal lobster not cooked took back received 20min later same lobster with my bite removed I really question the sanitation of this practice. I would have understood the amount of time due to the crowd, if I had not seen 3 complete meals and 2 appetizers plates come out from the kitchen before my lobster. Dinner was steak and add on lobster 20 min later husbands food consumed and my steak cold my lobster was returned. not even a apology We asked for a box and left after a 157.00 bill and automatic added 17% gratuity 183.00 later we enjoyed our concert I thought we had allotted enough time, dinner reservation at 5:45 concert at 7:00 We were 15min late.Special Features:
- Excellent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Only thing is next time I would request a table that has a view out the windows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Romantic DinnerZmanbCCDined on 2/14/2014We had a very nice romantic dinner for Valentines Day! Not a large menu but good choices for all. Lots of room for tables, nice for private conversations. Excellent service with table side service for our Chateaubriand. Expensive but you can use Casino points!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best dinner I we have ever hadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014was over the top from waiter, timing, food and servixe. simply exquisiteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great FoodvegashayesDined on 2/13/2014Great Service, Great Food and a very friendly staff!Special Features:
- Very accommodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/6/2014As always, the service was excellent. The menu is wonderful. I came with a group of ten and our service was outstanding. The food was delicious. Our wine was very good. I needed assistance chosing the wine and was pleased with what was selected. Overall, a lovely evening. Thank you.
- Steve WilsonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/23/2014Steve wilson our waiter went over and above for myself and my mother... My mother sometimes is hard to please when dining out... This is a place where she would go again and would only want to be served by our "New Best waiter" Mr. Steve Wilson Best regards, Mathew G. CloughSpecial Features:
- Great serviceRegularDined on 1/18/2014The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. Food was wonderful. Music on weekends is a little loud and unnecessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful foodRegularDined on 1/4/2014We really notice an improvement in the food in the last 3-5 months. Atmosphere is always wonderful. We love the attention we receive when we dine there. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eaten here several times.MikeDined on 1/1/2014Eaten here several times. Never disappointed with the food or the service.Special Features:
- Terra VistaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/29/2013The food was good, not memorable, especially for the price. The service was average not what you would expect from the pricing on the menu.Special Features:
- Just OKballarditeDined on 12/22/2013The ambiance was good. The waiter was entertaining. My salmon was just OK. The crab cake was average. The cheese cake desert had a good crust , but, did not have very much flavor. My wife's steak was tender and tasty, but, a little redder than she normally likes it.
- It is a little on the expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013It is a little on the expensive side, but the lowest price steak was excellent, done to perfection. Not sure what you would gain by going from the $25 steak to the $90 one. And the entertainment by Jena was top rated. Hope you can bring her back some other time. The only drawback is the very short walk through the smoke in the casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casino and Great FoodPlaneJDined on 12/15/2013Terra Vista is one of our favorite restaurants. Lovely setting, impeccable service and the food is delicious, combined with a beautiful presentation. Reservations are recommended, and required if there is a show in the Ballroom. We learned the hard way. : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soft music, tender filets!MikeCDined on 12/14/2013We were treated to the soft guitar melodies and songs by Jana Seale who is appearing currently at Terra Vista, a very nice accompaniment to our lovely dinner, a very nice Cabernet, and desert treats. This restaurant is so steady and reliable in preparing wonderful food, a great ambiance, and pleasant staff that it's hard to consider going elsewhere.Special Features:
- Live music was niceRegularDined on 12/13/2013We were a little worried it would be too loud when we were sat right next to the live music performer, Jana Seale, however, we were pleasantly surprised. Her music was soft and gentle. We like that we could interact with her too. We even bought a CD! Good addition to the team. Also, the lamb cheeks were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect evening...YummyDined on 12/13/2013We had the perfect evening when visiting the Snoqualmie Casino. It has been approx 1 year since we're last there. We had early reservations for dinner so we could make the show without feeling hurried. They asked right away if we were attending the show that night so we didn't feel rushed and or forgotten. Everything from the mini taste, and the very special dinner rolls and butter we had an amazing dinner. My husband has the Steak on their Special sheet, not only was it cooked perfectly, but it was HUGE!!! He really enjoyed every mouth watering bite. I had an appetizer of Crab Cakes & a fancy Duck Proscuto Salad with all sorts of goodies on the plate, it was delicious and different, very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale gatheringHankDined on 12/12/2013When you want to have a nice quality food experience, visit here.Special Features:
- I wanted to thank you andTandKDined on 12/7/2013I wanted to thank you and your staff for such a wonderful dining experience my wife and I had on 12/7/2013. The food was incredible and service was outstanding. We also really enjoyed the music that was being played by Jana Seale. After we dined we hung out in the bar for over an hour just to listen to her play. Thank you again for a terrific night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The FoodSteveDined on 11/24/2013The steak was great and tender everything was great except for the half lobster I ordered. It was tough and tasteless, even when dipped in butter. fortunately the waitress took this off of my bill, but I would think that a restaurant of your caliber would serve better lobster than that. I would recommend your restaurant for every thing but the lobster from my experience. Steve BeckSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Western Washington's Finest!MikeCDined on 11/2/2013The quality of the food, its presentation, knowledge & friendliness of the waitstaff, the restaurant itself and it's spectacular view of the valley below all combine to make Terra Vista one of the best in the Northwest in my opinion. When one compares it with any number of notable Seattle area restaurants, it holds its own solidly. It's every bit the equal of many of Las Vegas's better 'steak and chop' houses that we've visited over the years. If there's any weakness to the menu at Terra Vista, it might be the lack of a few "international" selections which could boost its ratings even more. Likewise, a few more 'traditional' dessert offerings would make for a memorable ending to many wonderful meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the guitar player.makopoeticDined on 10/26/2013That is a nice addition. Should do it every weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperiencebesteverDined on 10/19/2013I will absolutely bring my family back here. The service and food was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and comfortable diningAlbertDined on 10/17/2013Can be a little noisy if placed at the bar dining area nearer to the casino, otherwise very pleasant ambience and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful locationGoodBetDined on 10/13/2013The view couldn't be prettier from this very upscale restaurant. The service was fantastic, lots of extras (delicious bread, two kinds of exotic salt, flavored butter) but the actual food is not up to everything else. Mussels were bland, steak not very flavorful. Prices are sky high so we didn't order the $60 steak but rather the $25 sirloin. If you've won a lot of money in the casino, definitely eat here.Special Features:
- Great 50th Birthday CelebrationHpybdy2meDined on 10/12/2013Having been to the Salish Lodge and the Woodman, I wanted to try something new to celebrate a 50th birthday with a fine meal. We were NOT disappointed. Free valet parking at the casino was nice. The restaurant seated us immediately & we proceeded to have one of the finest meals ever -- from the complimentary calamari appetizer to the phenomenal Caesar, New York Strip, & pureed potatoes w/ truffle oil. Nice wine by the glass selection, plus many fine bottles on hand. Steve, our server, was aware immediately of the special occasion and made it all the more special with rose petals on the table & a complimentary dessert. The only downside was the cigarette smoke getting into & out of the restaurant -- the restaurant itself was not smoky.Special Features:
- class where you might not expect itpcdewandererDined on 10/12/2013I have dined here a few times now and have never been disappointed. Food is always top notch, presented with class and perfect service. Do expect to pay the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.