PEARL Bar & Dining
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
PEARL Bar & Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pearlbellevue.com/
- Phone: 4254550181x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Mon. & Tues. 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Wed. thru Sat.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sundae Supper Menu, every Sunday: 2:00pm- 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 3:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm to midnight - Seven Days a Week
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Dickinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pearl Bar & Dining is more than capable of helping you make your next special event memorable. Please contact us at 425-455-0181 for more information or visit www.pearlbellevue.com
- Special Events: Don't forget Pearl gift cards for your friends and family!
- Cross Street: NE 7th
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Pearl Bar & Dining offers FREE valet parking 7 days and 7 nights a week. In addition, we validate parking at Lincoln Square for up to 3 hours. Pearl is easily accessed from the Lincoln Square parking garage by parking on Level 4 or Level 5 and taking the south elevator into lobby adjacent to the Westin Hotel, cross the street right into Pearl! For more information, please call us 425-455-0181 or visit www.pearlbellevue.com.
A word from PEARL Bar & Dining
Pearl Bar & Dining features Contemporary Northwest cuisine - fresh, local, seasonal. Located in downtown Bellevue at Lincoln Square, Pearl is a vibrant room that embodies the foods, attitudes and urban lifestyles of the Pacific Northwest. Pearl offers complimentary validated parking in the Lincoln Square parking garage. Our menu features an array of classics that look sound and taste familiar, prepared and presented with ingredients and garnishes, side dishes and sauces that set them apart. The wine list features over 200 bottles with 40 wines by the glass. Happy Hour features 1/2 off appetizers, wines by the glass, specialty cocktails and beers, early and late. Whether it's a casual bite in the bar with friends, a working luncheon or dinner with business associates or an intimate evening for two, Pearl is the east side's newest go-to gathering place. Pearl. Highly polished dining. We look forward to meeting you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
PEARL Bar & Dining - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
PEARL Bar & Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (29)romantic (26)great for lunch (25)vibrant bar scene (15)neighborhood gem (14)notable wine list (12)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great for business lunchSonyaDined on 1/9/2014Wonderful menu, with something for everyone, showcasing Pacific Northwest cuisine. The service was flawless. We will definitely return, the next time we are in Bellevue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/6/2014Great service, ambience!! Food was very good but a little pricey for what we ordered from my point of view. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the foie gras and porkSophieDined on 1/3/2014Loved the foie gras and pork belly. We were pleased with the great service. Don't forget that valet parking is available at the Westin Hotel entrance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice gem...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/3/2014We went to Pearl with another couple and had a truly relaxing dinner with great drinks, wine, fabulous entres and of course dessert. We'll be going back for sure. The restaurant has unique seafood options and their lamb is fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchcougarDined on 1/3/2014It is a quiet relaxing lunch place to meet friends and visit. The location is closed to many different activities. My favorite is the steak salad, but there are many interesting items to choose ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceSusanVIPDined on 1/2/2014We had drinks and small plates in the bar first, then moved into the dining room when the rest of our party arrived. Both places were great. The right amount of attention and the food was terrific. A nice mix of items on the dining room menu. Lots of fish, of course, but plenty for non-fish eaters.Special Features:
- good but not greatluv2dineDined on 12/27/2013Parking: Free valet parking is great but I failed to notice it said that on the website so we ended up parking blocks away at a pay lot. Service: Fine but a little on the "cool" side. Ambience: All black with harsh white spotlights - result is you can see every bit of dust and every imperfection in the utensils, glasses, etc. Food: Decent but not quite worth the prices. I had the two crab cakes which were nice and golden-brown but a bit dry and rather bland. They were served on a bit of salad that was just lettuce with no dressing or seasoning. The savior of the dish was the sauce - it was delicious! Summary: Was worth checking out, but with the vast number of other restaurant in the area I doubt I'll be back to the Pearl.
- wedding anniversary lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/18/2013Pearl has been a favorite of ours since it opened. I heard about it from a radio add and was very impressed by their intention to offer a high quality lunch for a very reasonable price. We tried it and found it to be everything it was advertised to be and then some. We have spoken to either Bradley or Michael on several occasions because they make themselves available to their clients. In my opinion the food is excellent, always fresh and local. They have a suprising way of turning what sounds like an ordinary dish into something you keep coming back for and we will.Special Features:
- business lunchLinoaBDined on 12/17/2013I have been to Pearl twice recently for business lunches; the food was quite tasty, service thoughtful and responsive. It was a bit noisy last time we were there because they had several groups, but they were helpful in getting us a table that wouldn't be hard to carry on a business conversation. Will definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The dining experience wasjeannie32Dined on 12/14/2013The dining experience was very good with exceptional food choices. We felt that the servings for the entrees were a little small considering some of the meals were served to men with fairly decent appetites. We also had appetizers & salads and side vegetables. The other comment I would like to make is that the noise level is very high - we were not able to carry on a quiet conversation across the table - it would have been impossible with more people (there were 5 of us) and that is a little disappointing since conversation is one of the things we want to have with such a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood dishMichtoVIPDined on 12/1/2013Oh my goodness, the pan-seared scallops with ebony risotto was heavenly. The addition of the piquillo pepper sauce made this dish a trifecta of incredible flavors and with just the right proportions. My son had their banana dessert and said it was incredibly tasty. We'll definitely be coming back to this restaurant again to try their other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving DinnerVinceDined on 11/28/2013Tried Pearl for first time for Thanksgiving dinner. Generous portions, excellent food. The turkey was moist and tender, and all the fixings. Waiter was attentive, but could have had more knowledge of the wine list and what pairings to make with the dinner, considering the special menu that day.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average - not GreatRTH5555Dined on 11/28/2013We went to Pearl recently for Thanksgiving dinner. There was nothing wrong with our experience. It was fine - just average. We understood that Pearl was a hot new place that many locals were raving about. We didn't have that experience. Don't misunderstand - its not bad. Its not great. We thought if was average. We thought our holiday meal with wine was fairly priced.
- Great place to celebrateDanielleMarieDined on 11/23/2013We chose to celebrate my sisters birthday at Pearl and were so glad we did- they're care and attention to the customer is awesome, the food is great, and the ambiance is perfect! We'll definitely be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Noise1950CeltDined on 11/12/2013My guest & I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner, wine, and dessert and our server, along with support staff, were wonderful and very accommodating. The sound buffering/blocking needs work in order to provide customers with the ability to have intimate conversations without having to raise their voices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was mediocre and theArloDined on 11/10/2013Food was mediocre and the service not good. Waitperson not knowledgeable
- Overall a nice restaurantKathleenVIPDined on 11/9/2013Overall a nice restaurant and great break from the uber-vibrant Lincoln Square scene. Very attentive staff and only gripes are the spendy wine list and quite small strip steak portion (my filet was bigger than my husband's strip). Food was quite good otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpricedworldtraveler7Dined on 11/8/2013We had a reservation - but had to wait about 30 minutes. I think they really want to push people in to the bar to sell alcohol. The portions were very small - food quality was decent - but I felt it was overpriced for the quality and portion. I was still hungry when I left... Our waitress was very good.Special Features:
- Ordered the tempura appetizer,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013Ordered the tempura appetizer, a little bland to my taste but my boyfriend was very pleased - and it was inexpensive in the bar during the packed happy hour. Seated on time, service overall very prompt and helpful. Friday night happy to have the reservation. The crowd in the restaurant was happy, loud, many large parties but also room for two. Boiled duck breast with the delicious huckleberry jam sauce - very sweet and filling dish! Surprised by how spicy the sablefish was. Probably perfect for someone who prefers their palate with a kick. I salivate in just remembering the way the sablefish melted - dumplings were forgettable in comparison. Overall an excellent "date night" dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday partySunshineDined on 11/1/2013I had reservation booked at 8 pm on a Friday night and they made us wait till 855 pm to sit down at our table and took another large party, that arrived post us, to sit down before us, because the waiter explained that they were smaller group than us, there were 10 of them and 11 of us, big difference huh. And my reservation was made before theirs. Never ever coming back for a birthday party to Pearl again.
- Nice RestaurantSpecialOccassionDinnerDined on 11/1/2013Pearl is a nice restaurant, but it is really noisy and hard to hear. The food was good, but very expensive for what you get. I think there are better restaurants in the Bellevue / Seattle area for the price of Pearl.Special Features:
- We had a large group and theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2013We had a large group and the service was great. Everybody's meal was excellent. The wait staff was friendly and efficient! Loved it!Special Features:
- Hungry and Waiting in BellevueReallyHungryDined on 10/19/2013Waited over an hour to be seated, yes we had reservations! Waited another 10 minutes or so before the server bothered to take our order, she just kept coming in and re-filling our water glasses, but said nothing until we asked. When the salads finally arrived, they brought my husbands but not mine, that took another 15 minutes. When the entrees came, two out of four were wrong! Will say the bar staff was really pleasant and on top of things but the servers for the dining room seemed to be unorganized and very inexperienced. The Manager did come and speak with us (after we asked twice) and he ended up comping our entire meal, that was nice but would we go back?....probably not!
- A grand surpriseIssyDined on 10/14/2013In town often for the Seattle business, and the food scene. This trip was for a medical convention so dined out 4 times ... This was by far the best experience. The service was excellent, and all the food was prepared and presented well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this for Sunday nightNansulitaVIPDined on 10/13/2013Sunday night is special here for me...nice and quiet, specials that are yummy and well-priced, and as always attentive service. Love Pearl anytime but Sunday night is my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice variety of fish and seafood.Yum1VIPDined on 10/12/2013Nice variety of fish and seafood. The sablefish was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pleasant surprise...Jemmh50Dined on 10/2/2013... To discover Pearl had a decent Zagat rating which prompted my desire to check it out. Having only had Happy Hour there ( too much a singles scene for me), I did not think to dine. But the convenience coupled with the rating prompted us to try it out. My friend and I enjoyed an early dinner at 6:15. The noise level was low. Service, food & wine excellent. We were able to finish as the dinner crowd arrived. I would go back, for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Though our appetizer and dinnerConnieDined on 9/28/2013Though our appetizer and dinner was good, it was not outstanding for the price. My husband & I went to Pearl as we had received a gift card for an anniversary gift. I had the black cod/sablefish which was delicious and their signature dish, but my husband's sirloin steak was only mediocre, served with a dull demiglace sauce. Our $12 glass of Bookwalter blend was a bit off. Essentially, we know much better restaurants for half the price. The wait staff provided attentive service.Special Features:
- Good food Good ServiceDavelrDined on 9/7/2013A find if you're looking for good food and good service. Free valet parking at the Westin is a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PEARL Bar & DiningIslandArtistDined on 9/6/2013Met up with a friend for dinner at Pearl Bar & Dining before going to a movie at Lincoln Square. This restaurant was a great choice for us. We were seated right away at a booth that gave us a nice opportunity to catch up. Our friendly and professional waitress offered us the wine list and suggestion for an appetizer to share. The mussels were tasty and plentiful and they were able to customize it, preparing it without the bacon per our request. I ordered the Cioppino and it had lots of fresh fish, shrimp and shellfish. Delicious. We also appreciated that our waitress was attentive and it was easy to keep to our schedule. Nice ambience and nice wines to choose from.Special Features:
- Usually good but not on SundaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2013We have gone to Pearl many times, sometimes with friends as a group. The 2 times we got mediocre food and forgettable service were on Sundays. This past Sunday when we visited, we had 4 adults and 3 kids. we sat down at 7pm and immediately ordered appetizers. That came quickly and we ordered our main dishes, roughly at 7:15 or 7:20. By 7:50 the kids were all complaining and we had to ask our waitress if she could bring their food first in case they were being held up by the adult entres. That really should not have been the case since the place was very empty. Kids were getting grilled cheese, noodles and fries so what took so long? There was no apologies, no explanations, nothing. When our food did come it was mediocre.
- Excellent!RobertDined on 8/23/2013Great drinks, tasty appetizer, delicious entrees, and delightful dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2013We enjoyed the food & drinks at Pearl. It's in a "happening" area. We're prepared for the expense.Special Features:
- We had a nice time and enjoyedSeattlesteakloverDined on 8/2/2013We had a nice time and enjoyed the food. Everything was great. I deducted one star only because the server was unable to offer a wine recommendation for an entrée. Otherwise she did a good job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food. Service a bit offNNMMDined on 7/30/2013This was a business dinner with local and international guests. I requested, and received the small private dining room. The private room dramatically reduced the noise level and made for a great atmosphere for a business dinner. None of the others in my party had dined at Pearl before, they were impressed with the entire evening. As a frequent Pearl diner, I know that the service could have been better. Instead of cocktail menus at the start of our meal, we were given dessert menus. The menu and the specials were not explained, drinks were not refilled quickly (both tea/coffee as well as cocktails). More help could have been offered on the wine selection with dinner. Maybe the server tried too hard not to interrupt conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and ExperienceMaxDangerDined on 7/29/2013We had a wonderful dinner at Pearl. The portion size were reasonable, and the selection of apps and entrees was broad, but not overwelming. Chef/Owner Brad Dickenson does a Sablefish and Scallops that were out of this world and the Short Rids w/ Gnochi were fantastic. If you like wine, Pearl has an excellent selection of wines, especially a nice range of Northwest wines. In addition, Pearl is the happening spot in Bellevue for Happy Hour, and a great happy hour menu. Top notch bartenders and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Special requestluckystrike1Dined on 7/25/2013I have specially requested a quiet table( more privacy) as there was dignitaries as my guests. . It was perfectly accommodated on 07/25/13 for my lunch appointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch spotbmaldonadoDined on 7/25/2013this place is great. the ambiance is very modern without being too over the top. service was amazing and the food quality to cost ratio is beyond belief. this is my new favorite lunch spot.Special Features:
- very cool little place butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/6/2013very cool little place but somewhat hard to find. Reasonable prices for the area and has a really nice feel to it.Special Features:
- Decent price with an excellent smilOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/30/2013Went there for a birthday dinner...great service and attitude. Kind and helpful. Portion was decent and filling.Special Features: