PEARL Bar & Dining
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
PEARL Bar & Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pearlbellevue.com/
- Phone: 4254550181x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Mon. & Tues. 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Wed. thru Sat.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sundae Supper Menu, every Sunday: 2:00pm- 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 3:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm to midnight - Seven Days a Week
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Dickinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pearl Bar & Dining is more than capable of helping you make your next special event memorable. Please contact us at 425-455-0181 for more information or visit www.pearlbellevue.com
- Special Events: Don't forget Pearl gift cards for your friends and family!
- Cross Street: NE 7th
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Pearl Bar & Dining offers FREE valet parking 7 days and 7 nights a week. In addition, we validate parking at Lincoln Square for up to 3 hours. Pearl is easily accessed from the Lincoln Square parking garage by parking on Level 4 or Level 5 and taking the south elevator into lobby adjacent to the Westin Hotel, cross the street right into Pearl! For more information, please call us 425-455-0181 or visit www.pearlbellevue.com.
A word from PEARL Bar & Dining
Pearl Bar & Dining features Contemporary Northwest cuisine - fresh, local, seasonal. Located in downtown Bellevue at Lincoln Square, Pearl is a vibrant room that embodies the foods, attitudes and urban lifestyles of the Pacific Northwest. Pearl offers complimentary validated parking in the Lincoln Square parking garage. Our menu features an array of classics that look sound and taste familiar, prepared and presented with ingredients and garnishes, side dishes and sauces that set them apart. The wine list features over 200 bottles with 40 wines by the glass. Happy Hour features 1/2 off appetizers, wines by the glass, specialty cocktails and beers, early and late. Whether it's a casual bite in the bar with friends, a working luncheon or dinner with business associates or an intimate evening for two, Pearl is the east side's newest go-to gathering place. Pearl. Highly polished dining. We look forward to meeting you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
PEARL Bar & Dining - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
PEARL Bar & Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (28)romantic (25)great for lunch (24)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (13)notable wine list (11)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Outstanding FoodTomfromwoodinvilleDined on 5/6/2014Their special for the day was a King Salmon dish prepared with a pesto sauce and ranked right up there as one of the best salmon plates I have ever had. Very friendly staff and the service was top notch.Special Features:
- Amazing dinner!ttaniceVIPDined on 4/25/2014We had a super yummy dinner at Pearl. Their service and food were incredible. We will absolutely be going back.Special Features:
- Easter April 2014quincyDined on 4/20/2014We went to Pearl for Easter brunch. The service was great. Our only disappointment was the food. While it was good, I had a crab omelette that had an over abundance of cheese and only a small amount of crab.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First bad mealRayBVIPDined on 4/16/2014I have been there numerous times and always had great food. I recommended Pearl for lunch with 3 friendsand was disappointed. Three of the meals were burgers cooked 3 ways as ordered but served incorrectly. I had pork sliders which were pretty bad. Tasted like they marinated in vinegar. I will go back but my friends may not want to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biz Dinner206girlDined on 4/10/2014Group of 7 for a business dinner. Started early and stayed through a few bottles of wine. Oysters were good and sablefish was excellent! Salmon was a tad overcooked, though it was king, and I prefer sockeye. Service was just right - attentive enough, not annoying and the server was friendly and cheerful. Offered Pinot glasses for those drinking Pinot - nice touch. Ambiance was modern swanky. Quite when we started, but noise picked up as it got busier. Tables in dining area are far enough apart, though, that the noise was not noticeable at all while seated.Special Features:
- Amazing experiencesemchicDined on 4/8/2014This is the second time our group has chosen Pearl for dinner during our work trips to Bellevue, and it did not disappoint. We had 5 people, and were seated at the first table, which would normally be awkward near the door, but there was a great privacy curtain to wrap us in. The visit prior, our group of 5 was seated in a small private dining room with curtains as well. The food was excellent. I may be obsessed with their filet mignon and truffle fries. The short ribs are also a favorite in our group, as well as the tuna and calamari. I definitely recommend it if you have not given Pearl a chance yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food!RoseDined on 4/8/2014I have eaten lunch here a few times and enjoyed the crab cakes and the steak salad - both are delicious! Good wines too! The service is excellent and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Dining is a pleasant and comfortable experience. This is one of the best restaurants in downtown Bellevue. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks like the bar area isLovechocolateVIPDined on 4/4/2014Looks like the bar area is very popular. We were dining in the main dining room. The food was good, waiter very attentive. Accommodated the changes my husband requested for the dish he had. The sable fish comes with three little crab dumplings... Wish it was a full dish..delish! Good experience. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is the pearl of BellevueKathyVIPDined on 4/2/2014Always love dining at Pearl. Food wonderful, service outstanding. Fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Excellent service, great food. Would recommend for dinner date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently awesome!LuvGoodFoodDined on 3/21/2014Becoming a repeat customer is easy at Pearl! Excellent food and service is what keeps me coming back!Special Features:
- Excellent!LuvGoodFoodDined on 3/15/2014This was my first time at Pearl. Was originally looking for a seafood place in Bellevue so I thought I would try a new place. The online reviews were strong so this seemed like a good place. I was blow away by the quality of food at Pearl. Every appetizer I tried was 5 star and reasonably priced. My friend and I tried the salads and each had 2 appetizers as our main course, rather than try an entree. Everything on the menu sounded appetizing and we were blown away by the flavors of everything we tried. We topped it off trying 3 different deserts and a glass of wine, and the total bill was 109.00! The service was excellent and the wait staff was very attentive! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who asks!Special Features:
- Rack in a Bowl??RayBVIPDined on 3/11/2014We last visit we had the rack of lamb and it was excellent. This visit I ordered it and the lamb was cooked perfectly except that it was in a bowl on top of delicious risotto which was made soupy as the chef poured the lamb drippings into the bowl. This made it soupy and spoiled the risotto as far as I was concerned. The bowl also makes it difficult to use a knife and fork as the lamb is sitting on the rice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Choice for DinnerColl0509Dined on 3/8/2014We went to Pearl for my friend's 30th birthday dinner. There were 10 of us and we were taken care of as soon as we walked through the door. The service was incredible from everyone! The bussers, the hostess, but our server Chris was top-notch. Very patient and friendly. Everyone was so professional and one of the owners stopped by to check on us which was great. The food was SO good. The beet salad was delicious and fresh and the merlot braised short ribs were incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014The food is great! They have the best calamari anywhere! The only problem was that my wife's steak was undercooked, but she informed the waiter and he took the steak back and the chef cooked it to the proper temperature, no problem. The restaurant has a crowded bar, and the noise from the bar spills over into the restaurant, so if you like quiet dining, this is not the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is the pearl of BellevueKathyVIPDined on 3/6/2014We lunch at Pearl Bar & Dining for lunch about once a week. Always fantastic service, food, ambiance and love the friendly staff who we feel we are getting to know quite well. They even surprised me with a birthday dessert and I think they just overheard my husband mention my birthday. By the way, the dessert was great! Always fun to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Short Ribs are Terrific!CookstersalibiDined on 2/28/2014First time I have been to Pearl for dinner and out party of four were very impressed. Leah did a terrific job in serving us and the food was terrific. The short ribs were terrific. I was very impressed by the richness of the gravy and the tenderness of the meat. The gnocchi was very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Music was a bit too loud inEugeneDined on 2/22/2014Music was a bit too loud in the dinning area. Music noise fine for bar area.Special Features:
- Fun Atmosphere, Great FoodPaulineVIPDined on 2/20/2014Awesome wine list, great selection of food. Great ambiance & nice serversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Power LunchMinkVIPDined on 2/19/2014When wanting to impress new clients, I come to Pearl. Everything from pulling up to Valet Parking, to a pretty hostess opening the door and welcoming you, to the great contemporary ambience, then the nicely prepared food and great service, what a great way to impress clients. Thank you Mikel for your hospitality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Dinnerblindbat16Dined on 2/14/2014The sablefish was amazing! Definitely the highlight of the night. The filet mignon was also quite good. The only shocking part of the meal was when the brussels sprouts came out shredded. We joked that it was brussels slaw. So, I'd say food for the eyes, it was not appealing, but once you got past that, the taste was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine Day 2014TheChosen1Dined on 2/14/2014We had a group of 6, and received our own private section and the service and Ambience was Great!! We had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Microwave redojtjemsDined on 2/14/2014I ordered the Rack of Lamb, medium. When it came, it was raw in the middle, not rare, raw. I asked the waiter to send it back. When it came back, it was now well done. It was extremely hot, all the way through, but not more browned. Yep, they nuked it!! I did not complain further, my wife and daughter were eating, I didn't come to a high end restaurant for an awkward meal. On top of that, there was no discount, not even one person apologized. I was extremely disappointed, not so much with undercooked food, it happens. It was how the establishment handled it.Special Features:
- Terrific meal & outstanding serviceGreatLifeDined on 2/14/2014We had reservations for Valentine's Day. Our table was ready on time. The food was delicious. Wagyu sirloin steaks with Yukon Gold potatoes and blue cheese fritters. The steaks were tender and the blue cheese fritters were terrific. Service was prompt and attentive and the manager came by to ask us how our meal was. Overall a great experience, will definitely go back when we are in Bellevue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSeawittDined on 2/14/2014As usual the food was VERY good. This evening was made special (Valentine's Day and our 11th wedding anniversary) by our server. His name was CHRIS. His knowledge of the food and wine was excellent. The next time we dine at Pearls I will ask to be seated in his area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DinnerShawDMDined on 2/14/2014Excellent food! I had the spare ribs and my husband had the pork loin. Both excellent. I would highly recommend the Cherry Collins. Great cocktail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Very good but nothing outstanding to put in higher category. Solid service, good menu selections, very good food. Just not much atmosphere and seems a decade or two behind considering it's location in downtown Bellevue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my lunch experiancebellevueluncherDined on 2/14/2014I had the steak salad. It was the best steak i have had in months. Very tender, flavorful and cooked exactly as i requested.Another member of our party had the cobb salad with chicken. The chicken was gross. I tasted it. Almost as if it was microwaved to cook it.Rubbery, grainy and musty tasing. We complained to our waiter. He promptly brought out another breast that was so much better. But by that time the salad itself was all gone. She had to eat it alone.Not so good all by itself. The wait staff was very personable, attentive and courtious.Over all a very good lunch and experiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Valentine's meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/13/2014We celebrated an early Valentine's Day dinner at Pearl. The restaurant gave us a private booth, which was very nice. Our server was very attentive and provided us with exceptional service. We ordered Caesar salad, cioppino, pan seared scallops with black risotto, the truffle fires and sautéed lacinto kale. The food was delicious. We highly recommend Pearl Bar & Dining and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2014I was just trying a new place to take my girlfriend on a date and this place certainly fit the bill. The food was amazing. The portions were a bit small but that's how they can bring down the price a little but still maintain a high class environment. The resterant was gorgeous and we were sat in a wonderful little nook in the corner. I couldn't sample the wine but I can tell you the food is great. That calamari is a bit spicy but has a great flavor, and the serotonin was quite tender. The plates were made to look extremely appetizing, which they were. The only thing I can complain about is the manager was by the computer, which we could see, scolding our waiter for not picking up our empty dishes quick enough. Terrible manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I love PearlBelindaDined on 2/1/2014My husband and I love Pearl and have for the past few years, when we discovered after our move to the Puget Sound. The food is ALWAYS great with a nice variety. The service has always been excellent, and the ambience is really nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is a gemJmboDined on 2/1/2014Food was great, our waiter was quite knowledgable about the menu. She provided us with good advice and later the foursome at the table next to ours. Decor gives an ambience of upscale tropical, with curved hardwood ceiling. We'll be back with a group.Special Features:
- We had an early Sunday dinneraumhumVIPDined on 1/26/2014We had an early Sunday dinner here. The lamb shank special was very well priced and delicious as was the beet salad. As a special treat all diners were given a complimentary mini-sundae which was fabulous and just the right size for a sweet taste after a rich meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty but not that tastyMickDined on 1/25/2014The food was plated very well and was pleasing to the eye. Both the lamb and the filet mignon required a good amount of salt and pepper. Our service was very bad. We had to flag our server down just to order a drink. Our water glasses remained empty for at least 15 minutes. For the cost and the competing restaurants around Pearle, we will be dining elsewhere next time.Special Features:
- Perfect Burger. Salmon OvercookedNNMMDined on 1/24/2014We still say Pearl has the best burger for miles. And well priced @$15. The Oregon King Salmon special was very flavorful, but it was overcooked. Still moist, but not 'medium rare'. Great ServiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service!seattle14Dined on 1/17/2014I went to Pearl Bar & Dining with a group of 6 and we were very impressed with the staff's flexibility and customer service. It was late at night and the bar was full but they went the extra mile to accommodate our group in a quiet round table in the dining area for a late happy hour. it was our first time there and we'll definitely come back. The food was amazing. Great experience overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My evening here was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/17/2014My evening here was great! We came to celebrate my new job and I have heard that the restaurant and bar are great. It was incredibly loud because of a large party (10-12) seated near us and it took a while to get our food. The service was excellent and the drink selection was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy lunchcozyDined on 1/13/2014The sound seemed really loud and made some conversation between the 6 of us difficult at times.Special Features:
- Anniversary BlissMauiDined on 1/11/2014The Pearl went beyond our expectations to help us celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We got the corner, private booth to create a romantic setting, the food was amazing, and the service was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I made reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/10/2014My husband and I made reservations to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and they were very accomodating. They saved a very nice corner booth with a sheer curtain which added to the ambiance. The food was EXCELLENT. The server was great also. My only dissapointment was the dessert we ordered. It was dry, and we only ate a portion of it. They took it off of our bill without us asking, which was appreciated. But the appetizers, the wine, and the 'entre, were delicious. Over all, we had a marvelous time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.