301 E. Pine Street
Orlando, FL 32801Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.310parksouth.net/
- Phone: 4073730310
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday & Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Late Night Menu 11:00pm - 1:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from 310 Lakeside
A new addition to the 310 Family, 310 Lakeside makes you feel right at home with great food, extensive wine list and full bar. We are committed to serving only the highest quality and freshest foods, always prepared to your desired taste. Relax and enjoy our award winning “New American” cuisine and our professional service with a personal touch. Daily lunch and dinner specials accompany our menu along with a late night menu and our signature desserts to round out your experience. 310 Lakeside has a beautiful view of Lake Eola in downtown Orlando and offers outdoor dining as well as a casual and relaxed dining room. We can now be your choice for special occasions as well as wedding receptions, business functions and any other catering needs. Sunday Brunch is served along with our full menu and reservations are accepted either online or by phone. We know you will enjoy our great outdoor atmosphere or the indoor ambience of our restaurants.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
310 Lakeside - Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando ›
310 Lakeside reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (22)scenic view (20)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (13)great for brunch (10)fit for foodies (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)romantic (6)notable wine list (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- A nice surpriseChatmanDined on 12/28/2013First time at this restaurant. Recommended by friends who live close by. Food was excellent, service was first class. Very accommodating. Try it, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Visitors!!!HelloVIPDined on 12/28/2013My group of 8 and I were in from out of town and were attending a local sporting event and needed a place for drinks and apps before the game started. The happy hour specials were perfect and the service was spot on. We were even more surprised how wonderful the appetizers and food were. The restaurant itself is beautiful and did a great job of hosting a high end crowd as well as a nice bar hat and t-shirt type group. If you are visiting and need a place close to all the arenas and stadiums and DON'T want to fight traffic and fighting for a parking space this is the place. 310 Lakeside is about 1-2 miles from the big stadiums but is a short walk, cab, or bike taxi away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here for a late lunchFSUJennVIPDined on 12/26/2013Went here for a late lunch with my family of 6, it was overall pretty good. The food was good, but nothing out of this world. The servers were attentive. Great view of Lake Eola. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Corporate setting, great restaurantCrashDined on 12/18/2013Overall good experience; however the restaurant is located in a corporate building. Great service and the food was pretty good as well.Special Features:
- Lovely in Downtown OrlandolisainvegasVIPDined on 12/16/2013We had a lovely time here, with good food - beautiful view of the lake (at night), noise level was not too loud so we could have a conversation at the table. A great find in Downtown Orlando, and we look forward to coming back.Special Features:
- Maybe Next Time?DT46Dined on 12/8/2013This was my second visit to this location. Both times I have been pleased with the quality and quantity of the food. The service on this visit was hit and miss. The server started off being attentive, but finished off ignoring us. We had to ask for some items multiple times. Even though we mentioned in both the reservation and to the server we were on a time crunch, this did not seem to be taken into account. There seemed to be a general lack of communication between staff. There was no one at the Host stand to greet us upon arrival. The bartenders were assisting the patrons at the bar, but did not even ackowlege us. After waiting five minutes, I called the restaurant to ask if someone was going to seat us.Special Features:
- disappointingMarthaDined on 12/1/2013Heather McPherson was dead wrong about this one. Salmon was mediocre. Service was ok No hot tea?
- Secret GemSarahVIPDined on 12/1/2013310 Lakeside is wonderful......view of Lake Eola and ample outdoor seating......good menu and well prepared food. The brunch is outstanding....try the eggs benedict with tenderloin or the pear and brie omlette.......Special Features:
- Very Good!LynnDined on 11/28/2013Good food, good service, and beautiful dining atmosphere!Special Features:
- Thanksgiving in OrlandoMDO515Dined on 11/28/2013Good food, reasonable priced, friendly and attentive service. In Orlando for a soccer tournament--restaurant was a good choice to spend the holiday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJamesjeffreypaulDined on 11/28/2013A beautiful place with wonderful food and friendly place. The young lady who served as hostess on Thanksgiving was very nice and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccessMarkDined on 11/27/2013No sign at 301 Pine, the physical address. Parking across street in garage. No valet parking. Not handicapped friendly.Special Features:
- A lot of potentialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2013Great spot but someone needs to manage this place. Poor service and organization. Food was good although a few were not hot. This place could be considerably better with better management.Special Features:
- The food was tasty, the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2013The food was tasty, the view was perfect. A wonderful dinner prior to the Eagles concert. So good we returned for a post concert night cap. Thank you 310. It was a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- the music was much too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2013the music was much too loud on the inside and outside. It made it difficult to have a conversation with the party I was with. I would suggest to lower the music level to ensure patrons can converse between each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backSaraCDined on 11/22/2013The food was great with a wonderful variety of choices to please all tastes and diet requirements. The drinks were reasonable. The service was attentive, without constantly annoying us. There was live music on the Friday we visited. Afterwards we stepped out to the patio to continue enjoying the evening. If you park in the garage across the street, let them know where you are going so you can get validated for free parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/18/2013Had a nice dinner with friends. Food was just fine, sangria was dangerously smooth. Good place to go for a quiet evening with friends or with that special someone. The experience was great from the greeting through the receipt of the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatMarshDined on 11/9/2013My husband had the steak and he wasn't impresses at all, I had the chicken ravioli and I thought it was flavored perfectly. Our friends had the pork chop (special) and the fish- they said it was good. The best thing was the cookie dough pie- it was amazing. With tip (20%) our bill was $235 - but that did include a bottle of red wine ($30). It was good but not great. Being outside was nice- across the street is lake eola.Special Features:
- Great Dinner Before The Concert!AdamDined on 11/9/2013My wife and I visited 310 Lakeside for dinner before the Josh Grobin concert. The food and service were very good. The restaurant was conveniently located near the Amway Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor PlanningjmancDined on 11/9/2013Booking a wedding during dinner hour is poor planning. Noise level of DJ was so loud we couldn't hear ourselves or wait staff.Special Features:
- The grouper was deliciousFashionistaDined on 11/9/2013The grouper was delicious and the venue is perfect for large groupsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would never try this againDiningExperiencedDined on 11/9/2013We went to dinner here on a Saturday before a concert. The weather was perfect so we decided to sit outside and enjoy the lake. However, when we were seated, it took 10 minutes for a server to approach us at which time he asked us, "Do you need anything?" I don't know, did we???? We ordered a cheese platter which was more like a few pieces of cheese and a ton of breadd, grapes, and trail mix. It was overpriced and worthless. It took forever to get a refill on our wine. When we received the dinner and it was basically worse than what I could have made at home. I would NOT repeat and would NOT recommend this to anyone...there's too many restaurants to go to.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL dinner before Amway eventfsueileen92Dined on 11/9/2013Everything about making the reservation and the dining experience was fabulous. The hostess had our reservation and was very kind, the waitress was attentive and the happy hour prices were great. However, the food was the SHINING STAR! The house salad was different, light and delicious and the Chicken Roulade and Fettucine Carbonara were some of the best anywhere! Perfectly sized portions (generous, yet presented in a lovely fashion) and the taste was outstanding. I've already recommended this restuarant to friends and will continue to do so. Perfect place to enjoy a meal before Josh Groban concert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday!!CleoDined on 11/9/2013We celebrated two birthdays and had a nice time. Our waiter was very friendly and accomadating as well as the rest of the Staff. we noticed all of the staff was. Lake Eola is very nice and a cool evening for the walk to The Arena.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Great Service SuckedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/3/2013The food was good. It is worth going for the food. We went twice in three days. The first day the service was non existant so I spoke to the manager who apologized. We went back two nights later and the service was worse, if that was posible. If you want a hassle free night you need to aviod this resturant at all costs. If you are ok getting up from you table constantly to find you waiter this is the resturant for you. No joke.Special Features:
- Not a good restaurant!!!JemandaDined on 11/2/2013There was a wedding going on so it was extremely loud! The server took 45 min to recognize us! The food was so terrible we gave it to a homeless person!Special Features:
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!LyndaDined on 11/2/2013Our first visit was Father's Day a few years ago, loved it then, love it now! The manager and staff was superb !!! I'm not sure why this place isn't packed ALL the time! The scenery and outdoor dining is great but the food and price is the best in lake eola area!! It's a real gem! I have recommended it to friends for their rehearsal dinner!Special Features:
- What's not to likeLesHDined on 10/31/2013Beautiful outside space for dining with a view of the Lake Eola fountain. The service was very accommodating, helpful and friendly. The food was high quality, uncomplicated and delicious.Special Features:
- Loved that the pasta sauceamarDined on 10/25/2013Loved that the pasta sauce wasn't too heavy especially since I had a late reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed quiet timeHappyDined on 10/19/2013Friends were visiting and wanted to go to dinner somewhere with a view, good food & drinks, and most important being able to visit and talk without shouting at each other. Outdoor dining at 310 is the place to go. We had a leisurely dinner, nice view of Lake Eola, and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice patio diningpinecastleDined on 10/12/2013I've been to this restaurant several years ago, and if anything, it's gone downhill. The service was good, but the food was overpriced and below average at best. Two people in the party had duck, that was very dry, with cold vegetables. The flounder special was overcooked, with many little bones. The portabello mushroom ravioli was very oily. Everything was a la carte and pricey for the quality.Special Features:
- perfect until ...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2013It WAs perfect until the two smokers lit up. Even outside the smoke chokes! Service was slow after seating, but very good once our waitress got to us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, great servicejobremiDined on 10/4/2013My wife & I had a dinner & a show date night. We informed 310 Lakeside beforehand (when I made the reservation) that we would need fast service so we could make the 8:00pm show (our reservation was for 6:00pm). While being seated the greeter mentioned our request. The server made sure to accomodate & even reminded us of the time once. The food was excellent, drinks were good & the service was excellent. What more could you ask for?!?!?!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taking it all in...CKey01Dined on 9/19/2013While visiting Orlando for work I was asked to host a dinner meeting at the last moment. Open table helped me find 310 Lakeside which was close to the corporate office of my clientel. Great location, great food and fantastic service at a very reasonable price. The only warning I would give potential guest would be to bring change for the parking meter since its street side parking only.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/16/2013Great service and the food was excellent. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night appitizers slow serviceFoodieLoveDined on 9/14/2013We ordered several appitizers which were all delish but the waitress was very slow getting our drinks out to us. At one point we we saw our drinks sitting on the bar waiting to be served for about 5 minutes. Aside from that it was a great meal and nice restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealMiami3103VIPDined on 9/14/2013What can I say this wasn't my first time and it won't be my last time always a great experience at 3:10!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2013Nothing that really differentiates the restaurant from other's within the same price range. The food is okay, the location is great but that is about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/28/2013We very much enjoyed both our fod and service at Brunch last Sunday, 28 Jly. Our server knew that we were en route to the airport and needed to eat quickly. Although a bit rushed by our onw requirement, we loved our meal--and our server--I only wish I remembered her name. She recommended the Ahi Tuna salad--the best I have ever had. My daughter had the French toast--also excellent. Our server brought out the bill with the meals--and very kindly enabled us to leave on time for the flight. Wish our flight was later. A great place, with great service.Special Features:
- Food makes up for poor serviceJeremytouristDined on 7/4/2013I went here on the 4th of July so expected it to be busy. However, did not expect to have to wait 40 minutes past my reservation time to be sat. This was made worse by the fact that there were several unoccupied tables in plain sight. I asked the host why so many people were still waiting to be sat while there were clearly open tables and he politely but dismissively replied that they were working on it. In his defense I believe he was doing a fine job managing the angry mob that had formed around his workstation. Once sat, things improved. Our waitress was prompt and the food was delicious. Even though it started a little rocky, overall it was a good dining experience and I would defintely give it another try on a non-holiday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.