Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
1000 Boardwalk and Virginia Avenue
Trump Taj Mahal
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://ilmulino.com/atlanticcity.html
- Phone: 6094496006x
- Hours of Operation:
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM, FRI and SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Michele Mazza
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level. Il Mulino New York is the perfect setting for any occasion, special event or private party. Il Mulino New York offers a beautiful private dining room that accommodates up to 45 guests.
For assistance with planning your next event please contact Valerie Lear, Director of Sales & Marketing at (609) 675-4220 or email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Contact: Valerie Lear 6096754220x
- Cross Street: Pacific Avenue
- Public Transit: You can take your local Jitney Bus or New Jersey Transit bus. Both stop at the Taj Mahal where our restaurant is located.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Our Il Mulino New York valet service is available at the Il Mulino New York awning. Bring you valet ticket to dinner for validation, and you will be charged $5 for valet parking.
A word from Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
Atlantic City's Il Mulino New York offers authentic Italian cuisine amid an elegant dining room adorned with large Italian paintings and cascading chandeliers. The restaurant's menu offers fresh ingredients beautifully prepared and presented with impeccable service. Il Mulino New York’s exceptional wine list features more than 115 selections. The elegant Italian restaurant is your ideal setting for lunch, dinner, special events or private parties. The exquisite private dining room seats up to 45 guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)romantic (65)fit for foodies (36)notable wine list (35)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Lessons to be learned...OpenTableVIPVIPDined on 6/28/2014I have been here many times.. When the restaurant is super packed (AKA Concert happening) they tend to be overwhelmed a bit and everything lacks. But not this time! Delicious food and great service are back! Keep this in mind fellow diners!
- A perfect experience.AnthonyDined on 6/26/2014I can't say anything negative about this place. From the food to service and all in between literally everything was perfect. If you haven't done so already I suggest you make reservations ASAP.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrificalkyVIPDined on 6/23/2014i don't know whats better ,the food, or the service we get everytime we see the waiter, alex r.!! the veal is superb and alex is always so attentive and pleasant. a trip from boston would not be complete without a night at il mulinosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il Mulino is always good!CenterCityDebVIPDined on 6/20/2014From the "free" starters to the grappa after dinner , Il Mulino is always yummy and this AC location didn't disappointSpecial Features:
- Excellent!BigBrustDined on 6/18/2014Not sure why I see bad reviews on Il Mulino AC- We have been here 3 times now, and have never been disappointed! We took my daughter for her 5th grade graduation- and everything was spot on- service from our waiter Todd, the food, wine list, the assortment of appetizers brought to our table, etc. I highly recommend Il Mulino- expensive yes, but well worth it!Special Features:
- NY in the name as well as the priceGertieDined on 6/18/2014Il Mulino is one of our favorite Italian themed casino spots. This is our fifth meal and the food is consistently above average while the staff remains excellent. But the cost of a decent meal with a decent bottle of wine makes it prohibitive and that is a shame. $15 cocktails and $75 Rombauer Zinfandels are honestly inappropriate for an AC location. Damned shame it is because I can go to Palladino's BYOB and get better food, bring better wines (my Rombauer costs $32) and spend about 30% less overall. Do you honestly think that $25 is rational for the small portion of pasta in an admittedly excellent ragu? I don't - no matter how much I like the place, the food and the staff.Special Features:
- The Total ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014if you have not visited this restaurant yet, You've missed an experience. Food is perfect, service is impeccable and it's the perfect occasion to treat yourself.Special Features:
- Pricey! is that worth it?luvsteaksVIPDined on 6/8/2014food was just ok. for that kind of price you pay, I am hoping for something way better. the service was just ok. waited for 20 mins before getting the menus. I had to ask someone to give us the menus. food came supper slow. Waiter brought me the dish I ordered but not my bf's dish...instead they give him a bowl of plain pasta. Average dish costs about mid $30's and up. you better save your money and spend on someone else.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationWayAndNJDined on 6/6/2014Brought a special person for a special birthday dinner and the staff made it just that. Food was fabulous, very romantic and the service was outstanding. When the waiters came over to sing happy birthday, you thought you were being singly by the four tenors. Great job guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014room much too dark, could not read menu,nor see what was on your plate, much too high price for what they offered, place was empty, the friendlistpeople were the nice guy that served the coffee and tea, also the nice guy that picked up our empty dishes, actually spoke to us andwas very cordial, next time I'm in town I'll try Mr Roberts steak house,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 915 reviews are from the Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City reviews archive.
- Excellent!!KAN8Dined on 6/3/2014The food is absolutely amazing here! The service was perfect! I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazingDoreenlipDined on 5/31/2014Took some friends here high are not use to fine dining. The service team spoon fed them Everything they would need to make their experience rememberable. They made us feel special and made sure we were 100% satisfied. They were very accommodating. The food was amazing. Absolutely no complaints. !!!Special Features:
- amazing and romanticromance4meDined on 5/31/2014We went here for my birthday dinner and to have a romantic dinner, it was perfect!! The food, service and environment was all I could hope for and the staff was very friendly and helpful with explaining the menu. They were al so courteous and professional. I will definitely be eating here again and recommending it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviews are correct!ChrisDined on 5/31/2014Took my mother to AC for her birthday. She loves it there (although it's trashy to me) but I digress. The food here is excellent. My mother commented that the wait staff was a bit "snooty" which was fine for me. No need to be buds with the help. They were friendly just enough. The apps they serve before your meal were simply delightful. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for an authentic Italian meal in the heart of AC. Keep in mind that this restaurant is in a casino so there is absolutely no view, but I guess thats typical of AC boardwalk restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shoregirlVIPDined on 5/29/2014The food was excellent and the service was wonderful, as always! It is a lovely place for dinner, we have eaten here a number of times and it is always enjoyable.Special Features:
- A decadent TreatOutAndAboutPHLVIPDined on 5/26/2014Really pricey, but excellent! $66 for a double cut veal chop was actually worth it. My wife & daughter Also enjoyed their shrimp & chicken dishes. Service was also excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slipped a little since last visitvickiVIPDined on 5/24/2014I have always loved this restaurant because it was consistently outstanding. However, this past visit, I felt it slipped a little. When we arrived, the house hor d'hoeurves were already placed on our table. The ones that were supposed to be hot we're obviously cold. The pasta course was too al dente, as agreed by all of the table. The rest of the meal was outstanding.Special Features:
- Plesant experiencePeteDined on 5/19/2014Very good experience all around. Amazing appetizers & the best bruchetta ever. Reccomended - Side of peas & pancetta.Special Features:
- Very good very expensiveLetseatVIPDined on 5/17/2014Met friends for our anniversary in AC so strange this restaurant is in Trump Taj mahal. But our friends were in sticker shock. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Atlantic City.BistroboricuaDined on 5/15/2014It's like being in Roma again. The quality of the food, the atmosphere, like La Pergola in Hotel Cavaliere of Roma, transports you to the best of Europe in America.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly snooty fine diningroamingflosDined on 5/13/2014The service was very attentive, but intentionally slow paced. The Vitello Encrusto was wonderful and the Vitello Alla Zingara was also good, but a little on the acidic side. Lots of complimentary goodies. Don't expect the servers to joke around much. Beware the Free Grappa after dinner, it will make your head spin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!LindyCherryVIPDined on 5/12/2014Outstanding service. Food is great tough pricey. Had jumbo shrimps (mini lobsters they call them) with risotto @ $56. Wine was very reasonable. Great complimentary appetizers. Lovely ambience.Special Features:
- The best in ACOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/10/2014Il Mulino is one of my favorite restaurants in the country; not only NJ or AC. Simply put; it is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, PriceyDoctaDined on 5/7/2014VERY good food. Service is authentic Italian personnel. Sometimes hard to understand their accents, but very friendly and knowledgeable. Great for a special occasion!Special Features:
- 2 great veal dishesrye0paDined on 5/4/2014The restaurant starts you off a few picky foods and breads. Me and wife both chose Veal dishes that were both delicious. Staff was great and friendly. Left feeling Full and satisfied:)Special Features:
- TerrificRobertVIPDined on 5/3/2014Great food. Service was terrific. We ate at the same restaurant in Las Vegas and there is no comparison. AC's was 10x better. I highly recommend going here for a great dinner and a special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent but expensivedineoutDined on 4/26/2014We read the reviews for il Mulino in Atlantic City, which were excellent, and decided to go despite the multiple $ rating. It was a special evening and the money was not important. Having a nice experience and good food was. We were not disappointed. Dinner was nicely paced--no rushing. They provided a number of complimentary appetizers--delicious! We passed on everything but the entre. Cocktails were good, capaccino was excellent, and the Easter cake was wonderful. The service was amazing. It added up to a really pleasant experience. I'd go again in a minute.Special Features:
- foodalkyVIPDined on 4/22/2014food was very good 2nd time in a row bravo puts roberts to shameSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VegasmannDined on 4/18/2014This place was great good food a bit pricey so be ready to pay alot but food was good and loved the Free AppsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superb.... everytime!!!GigijrzcapeDined on 4/12/2014Our first time there was last minute for new years eve. Have been back 4 times since.. 5 star over and over again.Special Features:
- the bestmikeDined on 4/5/2014Been here two or three times before and always an unforgettable experience. The restaurant is expensive so be prepared. By the time your party gets cocktails or wine and the complimentary appetizers, it will be a while-which I love. Time to talk, time to appreciate the beautiful room, time to dine. This isnt an in and out joint. The menu is extensive and the food is delicious. Wonderfulul desserts and complimentary flavored grappa round out a perfect dinner. This could easily be a three hour dining experience if you want it to be. To some people this could be a turn off. For me it was heaven...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!kickstartDined on 4/4/2014Outstanding says it all. All four of us had nothing but raves for this great Atlantic City restaurant. Loved everything about it.Special Features:
- Best ItalianLuvItalianDined on 3/26/2014This was the best Italian restaurant I was ever at. The fettuccine Alfredo was the best I ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014Every time we go we are just as impressed with the food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always wonderfulartfrkVIPDined on 3/15/2014This is a great place to dine. The food is always amazing. The staff is the best. If you come to Atlantic City for vacation don't miss eating here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten here a numbershoregirlVIPDined on 3/13/2014We have eaten here a number of times and it has always been a very good meal and the service is always wonderful...attentive but not overbearing. The complimentary apps are wonderful and my husband loves the dover sole!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It took more than 45 minutesterrimacDined on 3/11/2014It took more than 45 minutes to order our food. Our waiter disappeared when we needed to settle the check. Very loud. Used facility fir business and found it very difficult to have a conversation due to noise levels. great Risotto. That was the highlight!
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014The food and service were great. Unfortunately the loud, obnoxious, and rude patrons really dampened the experience.Special Features:
- DeliciousMTCCVIPDined on 3/8/2014Outstanding food with extremely professional, attentive service. We had a very memorable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt pampered during the experiencestephkckDined on 2/25/2014Felt pampered during the experience. Would go back.Special Features: