226 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.skipjacks.com/
- Phone: 5085432200
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Andrew C. Wilkinson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Peter Dowd 508-543-2200
- Entertainment: Bo Winiker Orchestra every Sunday during Brunch.
A word from Skipjack's Foxboro
Located at Patriot Place with views of Gillette Stadium. Skipjack's has devoted itself to importing the freshest seafood from around the world and offering it at the best prices in town. Skipjack's is a local favorite. Enjoy a Boston dining experience in the Foxboro suburbs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Skipjack's Foxboro reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (15)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (9)special occasion (9)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (8)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (5)romantic (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Took my wife to dinner forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/17/2008Took my wife to dinner for her birthday. Had flowers sent to Skipjack's and the restaurant had them waiting on the table. The waitress was very knowledgeable with regard to the menu and the wine list. They didn't have the wine my wife wanted so the waitress brought samples of other wines for my wife to taste. My wife found one very much to her liking. We were there two hours and enjoyed every minute. The food was excellent from the shusi through the chocolate bread pudding and coffee. The "bento box" entree was a combination of four dishes each of which was outstanding. They even stuck a lit candle in my wife's key kime pie to acknowledge her birthday. We'll definitely go back, even without an occasion.Special Features:
- The food was great! The restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/15/2008The food was great! The restaurant was loud...very loud, not energetic, it was hard to speak to the person next to you, but it wasn't quiet or moderate either.
- Skip Jacks in Boston was favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2008Skip Jacks in Boston was favorite and they have recreated the same great food in foxboro. A good option for a pre-movie dinner.Special Features:
- Good size portions, very attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2008Good size portions, very attentive waitstaff, fantastic appetizers. Some prices were a little steep but offset by the portion size, hope to return soon.Special Features:
- We went on a New England PatriotOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/13/2008We went on a New England Patriot game night so it was packed and very loud. Food was goodSpecial Features:
- Excellent fish -- ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/11/2008Excellent fish -- ambiance was attractive but it was very noisy. Next time we would just sit at the bar, drink, and eat.
- FOOD AND SERVICE WAS GREAT.APPETIZEOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2008FOOD AND SERVICE WAS GREAT.APPETIZERS AND FISH WAS DELICIOUS.RECOMMEND THE SKIPJACK'S COMBO AND SEA BASS.TOOK A TRIP TO RESTROOM BEFORE LEAVING.YIKES! IT WAS DISGUSTING,FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE SUBWAY.REALLY NEED TO KEEP ON TOP OF THAT,EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT!Special Features:
- Our party had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2008Our party had a wonderful evening. It had an excellent menu, and is a top-notch choice for seafood lovers. It was exciting to be able to order from the sushi bar at the dinner table, and the food from the bar was amazing. The prepared meals were cooked to perfection. Our server was outstanding, did everything possible to match our requests, and knew when to stay versus go in terms of conversation. The only thing that could be improved is the dessert menu; a solid chocolate choice is a must!Special Features:
- We arrived earlier than ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2008We arrived earlier than our reservations, but were seated right away. The waiter was funny, friendly & very knowledgable of the menu. The restaurant was very comfortable & had a fun atmosphere. Food was delicious. 'Just enough'size portions. I would highly recommend Skip Jack's.Special Features:
- I have been to other SkipjackPatinaVIPDined on 11/8/2008I have been to other Skipjack locations. I have enjoyed them very much. The decor was a little more upscale being it was located in Patriots Place. A very upbeat and vibrant shopping and dining area and of course our great Pats. It it a nice addition to the stadium area, I can't wait to see what comes next. I will make a return visit.Special Features:
- The Sushi tini - spicy tunaOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/6/2008The Sushi tini - spicy tuna served in a martini glass with seaweed salad was a good appetizer. My wife and I one liked one fish entre a lot more than the other we ordered and shared. The service was good and portions were decent.Special Features:
- Overall, a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/6/2008Overall, a great experience. Excellent food and excellent service. I have highly recommended Skipjack's Foxboro to friends and family, and will continue to do so.Special Features:
- My husband and I were thereOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/2/2008My husband and I were there for lunch--our waitress was attentive, friendly, and willing to check on certain menu changes to accommodate my husband's special diet. w We have been to all the Skipjack's, but feel the food here isn't representative of the quality (and quantity) of the others. The chowder (which I've always praised as "better than Legal's" was weak, and the cup at $4.50, tremendously overpriced. Our scallops were good, not great, and very few. The bread was yummy. The restaurant is lovely. We are not sushi fans, but perhaps the bulk of their business will center here. Hopefully, the chef can master the consistency of the other Skipjack's and we can happily return.
- Food was great, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2008Food was great, service was excellent, once we were seated. Had an 8:30 reservation for 6 people and didn't get seated til 9:15..wasn't too happy with that. But, once seated, excellent service and food was very good...GREAT SEAFOODSpecial Features:
- Food was good. Music playingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2008Food was good. Music playing in back ground was to loud. Could not have converstaions, with out shouting.
- Very attractive decor. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/31/2008Very attractive decor. Our server was excellent, attentive but not overly so. Food was good, not exceptional. Main objection was to the music, too loud, rap type, not conducive to a quiet dinner.
- Really great seafood. RivalsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/30/2008Really great seafood. Rivals Legal, but is much easier to get into. We saw Robert Craft at the new Foxboro Restaurant.
- The food was fantastic, ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/30/2008The food was fantastic, our server was excellant. Their claim chowder was one of the best we've had, the autumn salad was delicious. We ordered our dinners from the fisherman's catch menu (save a little $$ - order must be placed befor 6pm)... the shrimp & spinach scampi and the steaming bucket of seafood. They were both outstanding! Only complaint was we thought the sound level of the music could be lowered a bit. Even with the music, we HIGHLY recommend Skipjack's.
- Situated at the new PatriotsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2008Situated at the new Patriots Place, the restaurant is large and open. It has a large screen for those interested in watching the football game(s). We tried sushi roll and chilean sea bass...both excellent, we would order them again another time.Special Features:
- We had very pleasant diningOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/25/2008We had very pleasant dining experience with our kids at the new Skipjacks. We've been to the other Skipjacks locations and always had a consistent meal. The fish was very fresh and tasty, the sushi inventive, and the fries delicious. The bento box was great- offering a taste of several menu options in a fun and appealing presentation. It was crowded, but not too loud which was nice. Especially considering it just opened, the service was good too. We live nearby and will definitely be back!Special Features:
- The draft beer was ice coldOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/24/2008The draft beer was ice cold served in an ice glass, something all to often forgotten. Oysters on the half shell spectacular! Blue fish was very tasty - I took a chance as this can be a fishy choice if it's not fresh. The only disappointment was the cappucino - made from a machine that pre-measured portions. It looked more like expresso and while tasty I would not say is their strong point. My friend had the lobster bisque and mahi mahi terriaki and said both were excellent.Special Features:
- They broadcast every PatsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2008They broadcast every Pats game on a 14' projection screen. We made a reservation for the day of an away game to enjoy another dinner while watching the game. The seafood dinner was among the best I've ever experienced bar none!Special Features:
- Four of us dined at Skipjack'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2008Four of us dined at Skipjack's for lunch on November 16 and were very pleased with our meals. The fish (haddock) and chips was particularly delicious and well prepared -- light and not overly cooked. The waitress, whose name I unfortunately do not recall, was very pleasant and while professional, was very down-to-earth and added to the enjoyment of our meal. The prices were modest and not out of line. We would definitely return to the restaurant in the future.Special Features:
- I have been very happy withOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2008I have been very happy with Skipjack's in the past, but their Foxboro location still has to work out some serious kinks. The silverware and glasses were not clean. After we pointed this out to the server she said they were aware that they were having a problem with the dishwasher - AND SO THEY PUT THEM OUT DIRTY ANYWAY??!! Crazy! Our waitress needs to be retrained. She spoke so quietly (not in a timid you feel bad for her way) but in a way that you wanted to say speak up you fool. She never refilled our water glasses and had zero personality. The food was actually delicious so the kitchen is good but the front half - pathetic. Plus the ladies room had no toilet paper in any stall except maybe the one with the door that didn't lock.
- Nice optio to Legal SEafoods.DOVIDALVIPDined on 10/11/2008Nice optio to Legal SEafoods. More fish variety at lunch, lower prices, taste is equal.Special Features:
- Food was great. I was expectingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2008Food was great. I was expecting it to be a little more romantic than it was, but now I will just note that it's more of a sports bar kind of restaurant with good seafood. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- NO BABY CHANGING TABLE.............OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2008NO BABY CHANGING TABLE................ No where to change a baby........ All the women in the bathromm that saw where I had to change the baby at the sinks felt very upset. They all felt that Skip Jacks was trying to make the restaraunt not baby/kind friendly.Special Features:
- Very good quality seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/4/2008Very good quality seafood and average portions for lunch.Offers broiled seafood platter which was very good and my companion tried the fried seafood platter, which was also a hit.Special Features:
- First time there - great menu,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2008First time there - great menu, service and especially the food. looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Food was well-prepared & fresh.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2008Food was well-prepared & fresh. Menu was varied and fairly priced. Staff was friendly, but not overly intrusive; service was excellent.Special Features:
- The overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2008The overall experience was very good the food was excellent and we were not rushed while at dinner.Special Features:
- There is great ambience andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/2/2008There is great ambience and decor in this brand new spot. The pricing is average, and the manager gave us a free bucket of mussels which was really nice. Waitstaff was friendly and it's a great atmosphere for a date or a group. I think they have outside seating too. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- My husband and I wanted toKikiVIPDined on 10/1/2008My husband and I wanted to go to not the same old place for dinner on a Wednesday night. We arrived at Skipjack's on only their eighth night open. The service was great, right form the get go. The oil and herb brushed bread was a delightful way to start the meal. The bread was so good that we asked our server NOT to bring more, for fear we would fill up on it prior to eating our meal.The ceasar salad was delicious at $7 was more than enough for two to share. I had an extremely generous serving of very rich and spicy lobster ravioli. It seemed to get better with each bite. My husband had a beautifully cooked piece of Chilean Sea Bass. He thought that it rivaled any he had ever eaten. There was no room left for either of us to sample dessert.Special Features:
- My husband and I dined atLizziebitDined on 9/29/2008My husband and I dined at Skipjack's in Foxboro. Unfortunately the fire alarm went off at Patriot Place so that put a damper on the meal. My husbands food was cold so they did reheat it. They brought his caesar salad with no dressing so he had to ask for dressing. My meal was good. I think they need to work a few things out but we would go back.
- Food was excellent and theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2008Food was excellent and the waiter was very good. I will be coming back to this place.
- Not bad for a place open onlyArnieVIPDined on 9/27/2008Not bad for a place open only 5 days. They tried to seat 5 of us at a table for 4, but finally fixed that. The main courses were fine. Loved the gingered sea bass. The calamari appetizer, which I've had many times in Newton, was over-cooked and not very tasty. I'm sure theyll get it all right soon.Special Features:
- Trying to find where to parkOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/25/2008Trying to find where to park near the restaurant was an issue. My reservation stated "special occassion" not worthy of being seated in front of the kitchen door. The service was great and friendly. The glass of wine was a bit skimpy. I ordered the Lobster ravioli, way too salty and overcome by the mushroom sauce so you couldn't really taste the lobster. My husbands broiled haddock was good however, the presentation wasn't there. A bit of a chopped herb sprinkled on top of it would have made it look more appealing. Also, there was no lemon served with it. There were no salt and peppers on any of the tables. The atmosphere was okay, sort of cafe..ish looking, not too loud. A balcony with seating above the bar would be nice. "5".