200 Shore Road
Ogunquit, ME 03907Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.robertos.com/
- Phone: 2076468130
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Guillermo Ocampo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact directly.
- Private Party Contact: Kathy Cammarota 207-646-8130
- Special Events: Sunset Specials daily Except Saturday form 5pm to 6 pm 18.95 complete 3 course
A word from Roberto's Restaurant
Over the past 30 years, our family has brought you the finest in hand crafted Italian food here in Ogunquit Maine. We stock only the finest imported olive oils, select tomatoes from the Tri-Valley Growers in California, and fresh native seafood. Our greens, herbs and vegetables are delivered to our chefs daily and to offer healthy choices, we do not use ANY salt or preservatives in our Italian recipes. We take pride in selecting and serving our food in Southern Maine and have continued this tradition for over 30 years. We are located in a restored 1850 farm house with wide beams and pumpkin pine hard wood floors, several small dining rooms and two larger rooms. Enjoy our small espresso bar, where full liquor is available and local beers are on tap. Small plates of our gourmet dishes are also available. Have fun watching a big game on our flat screen TV while enjoying the warmth of our working fireplace.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Roberto's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (43)special occasion (43)fit for foodies (31)romantic (30)good for groups (25)notable wine list (16)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- great spot !OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014We had 6 people in our party - everyone was pleased with the menu, wine list and the service. The place was packed, and the wait staff was attentive and knowledgable. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great Birthday DinnerRoowenDined on 9/13/2014Service was a bit slow, but overall the food was wonderful and worth the wait. We definitely would (and will) go back the next time we're in the area.Special Features:
- Cute restaurant, good mealMcrowDined on 9/13/2014We live in the area and stopped going to Roberto's because the service was always slow. We went back this Saturday and it was still slow but our waitress Nellie was very pleasant, which helps. It is a bit noisy. We will go back.
- Italian seafoodBubbaDined on 8/31/2014Consistent with the area, we had seafood dishes that were excellent. We had a medley of shrimp lobster and grab that had an outstanding light red sauce. Superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NNNNVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was above average and waitstaff was good, but the kitchen was very slow getting our entres out.
- lplumDined on 8/31/2014We are repeat customers and go to Roberto's at least once during our vacation.Everyone's food came out piping hot and excellent. Our waiter was very friendly and top notch. Overall this was a great experience. The restaurant is kid-friendly with good choices for children. I would recommend this restaurant to others who not only like good Italian food, but excellent seafood choices as well.Special Features:
- We love going there every year !MoedenDined on 8/30/2014Great food! Excellent service also love the atmosphere!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014For Many years, we tried this restaurant, but everytime we had some deceptions. Thaïs year it was another story. Everything Was really good. The ambiance, the service, the food mets out expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014The food and service are excellent but the ambiance noise is to high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceSaratogahomeDined on 8/23/2014It was a great place. Dinner was great - service excellent. Would go back in a heart beat!Special Features:
- Exceeded expectations, excellent!LovegreatfoodDined on 8/19/2014We knew this place would be good but it was above and beyond our expectations in every aspect! We will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GAC63Dined on 8/17/2014Roberto's is always a stop for us when we vacation in Perkins Cove. The early dinner special is a great value with excellent portions. The pasta dishes seem to be freshly prepared and delicious. The lobster bisque was the only disappointment.....its consistency and flavor was more like a watery broth. The desserts were very good and homemade. I would certainly continue to dine at Roberto's, especially for the early special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itPerkyDined on 8/16/2014Roberto's feels refined and comfortable at the same time. Large menu and wine list. Something for everyone. Victoria, our server was lovely and they have valet parking which helps a lot in Perkins Cove on a Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service!moonpupDined on 8/16/2014We've gone there twice in the last 2 weeks and the food is fantastic as usual. The problem is getting food and drinks out. It took about 15-20 minutes to get drinks after ordering them. The appetizers came relatively quickly, but the entrees were about 45 minutes behind the appetizers after we finished them and were cleared from the table. We didn't stay for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grandgrandDined on 8/15/2014Amazing food and service! My husband and I celebrated our birthday which is on the same day. Our server Nellie, and all the wait staff we great. They surprised us with a piece of tiramisu with two candles and sang Happy birthday and the rest of the restaurant joined in. It made our day. Our food was plentiful and done to perfection! We will be going there again, and again!!!!Special Features:
- Great mix of seafood and Italian9todineDined on 8/11/2014Loved the seafood risotto We had a large group and they accommodated us well. Went back the next night for pizza loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vinceloloOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Good food....make sure not to be seated in the room on the left.... very noisy and non-respectful of the others in the room. Close to the kitchen doors.... you have a hard time hearing one another, because it's noisy and loud...
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014In a beautiful town..Roberto's is a beautiful restaurant with great food and great service .We had a great wait staff..very accommodating and knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant eveningBluestarDined on 8/5/2014The service was very attentive. The food was well presented and delicious.I had the grilled asparagus for appetizer and chicken saltimboca for entree.My husband had a flatbread and penne a la bolognese. I took the canoli for dessert We were very satisfied,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysDianeDined on 8/2/2014It's been more than 20 years that I visit your wonderful region and Roberto's. I have great memories of meals taken there with friends and my late husband. The food is always excellent and the wine is great. The service is perfect. For me it is an important thing to have a meal at Roberto's when I visit Ogonquit.Special Features:
- Good place for Canadians's vacationiceblackDined on 8/2/2014a good place for food and relaxing time at Ogunquit, years after years same ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FinishTeleDined on 7/28/2014I ordered an after dinner drink, Toasted Almond, and it didn't have any almond taste or flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceMattGLDined on 7/26/2014Food was great and service was excellent! Our waiter went above and beyond to make this a wonderful experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not what it used to beCatwomanDined on 7/21/2014Roberto's used to be one of our favorite restaurants but we had not been there in several years. What a disappointment. The food was average and the service was awful. The service was very slow and we rarely saw the waitress. Our second round of drinks was ordered about 25 minutes before they came and were delivered after dessert! The pasta sauce was very plain. Even the bolognese sauce was bland. The creme brulee was chunky. Overall this was a disappointing experience and we will not return to or recommend Roberto's.Special Features:
- ClassOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/18/2014If they want to be first class. They should not use paper table cloths.
- Will not return. Service bad.localVIPDined on 7/16/2014We had a reservation on a Wednesday night. We were seated immediately but it took 20 minutes for the server to get to us. We had 2 hours before we had to be at the theater and told our server. It took another 30 minutes to get our drinks. We ordered right away. The clams casino was inedible, our other appetizers were good, not excellent. One hour 45 minutes later our dinner had not yet arrived and we had to leave without dinner in order to get to the theater. We have been there many times in previous years and have not had this horrible experience. Something changed. We dont blame the server. Management is to blame. Not enough staff for busy season. After being patrons for 6+ years we will never go again.
- Good FoodFromGreeneDined on 7/12/2014We really liked the food, though the service was a bit slower than we would have liked. And it was loud in the dinningroom, definately louder than I prefer for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnchoragepeteDined on 7/11/2014Large group small room with another large group. Very loud. Will return as I have for 15 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roberto's is the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/10/2014What a find Roberto's was to us. Everything was fabulous. Can't wait to go back next time we're in Oqunquit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BoulayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014We had a great time at Roberto's !! I go there every year when I go to Ogunquit!!!Special Features:
- Great findSPM21Dined on 7/5/2014Was in Ongonquit for an afternoon pit stop and to see the fireworks. Had great luck getting a reservation and a fantastic meal with great service ... And off in time to catch the great fireworks. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningmarymaineDined on 7/5/2014We have frequented this restaurant every time we visit Ogunquit. It had been recommended by a friend and I am so glad I tried it then. I keep going back.
- LynMDined on 7/3/2014This was our 3rd visit to Robertos and not only is the food exceptional, the service was as well. I have tried 3 dishes to date a each one was as good as the other. Our new favorite restaurant when visiting Ogunquit. Also, on another note, the valet was a show in itself. Remarkable job on parking the cars!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OGT123Dined on 7/3/2014Food is good. Roberto's restaurant is good for children and location on Shore Road is perfect for our stay in Ogunquit at the Anchorage-by-the-sea. We dine at Roberto's every year on our vacation and will continue to do so in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and serviceNannyLaVIPDined on 6/27/2014Great meal, haddock was delicious. Service (Helen) was perfect.Special Features:
- Food for thoughtNannieDined on 6/27/2014Roberto's is an always must stop when we are Maine. The service is always outstanding. The food selection is awesome. Unfortunately, we did have a negative experience with the mussel appetizer. We knew right when it came to the table something was not right, it smelled funny and the taste was way off. Our server was very apologetic. We were just surprised the chef who prepared it did not notice the smell, there was no way they were fresh mussels. With that said we stil will be back to out favorite spot on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulBabsDined on 6/23/2014Reservation on time, staff was very pleasant and the food was very good. Seemed to be backed up in kitchen a bit but the ambience kept our attention as we waited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A charming experienceChuckmontrealDined on 6/23/2014We have enjoyed our family get together at Roberto's. Children's menu was super for our youngsters while the service, ambiance and meals were at par with Roberto's very good reputation. We will return.Special Features:
- MixedMixedEmontionDined on 6/21/2014Tried 2 times to make reservation. Received answering machine both times. Crème brulee was not good. Lazy man lobster was over cooked and lack lobster tail meat. Noisy once dinner room was full. When we went to get car due to valet parking employee was gone. Tried to get back inside to get keys but nobody would answer the door. After calling on phone 10 mins later someone came to open door so we could get our keys to car.Special Features:
- Mixed BagFoodieGirlDined on 6/15/2014The positives: great wine list, nice ambiance in restaurant. Negatives: inconsistent food (see below), lackluster service. We started with garlic bread (good), Caesar salad (delicious) and gnocchi appetizer (also very good). I had lobster ravioli for my entree and it was nicely done, although the sauce could have used a little more seasoning. My husband went with a classic, chicken Parmesan, and was really disappointed. He said the breaded chicken tasted like it was out of a freezer package. The main issue was that our server, while very pleasant, was not very attentive and took a very long time getting us our next course (entrees lukewarm) and didn't do a good job of checking in to see how we were doing/forgot our drink requests, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.