Annabelle's Bar & Bistro
68 Fourth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103Neighborhood:
Downtown / Union Square
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Annabelle's Bar & Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.annabelles.net/
- Phone: 4157771200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily, 11:30am-2:45pm;Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10:30pm, Friday-Saturday: 5:30pm-11:00pm; Dinner menu available in bar until 12:00 am; We offer happy hour; 3:00pm-6:00pm , with food and drink specials.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Matthew Metcalf
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: The Bar offers Sports Television Broadcasting.
A word from Annabelle's Bar & Bistro
Conveniently located downtown between Union Square and The Moscone Center. Serving California cuisine with a focus on local, organic, sustainably raised ingredients.. Dating back to the early 1900's, our spacious dining room is warm and inviting with high ceilings and ornate columns. Our goal is to achieve an element of comfort; a relaxed yet lively atmosphere combined with great food, friendly and efficient service at a reasonable price.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Annabelle's Bar & Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (29)great for lunch (20)fit for foodies (14)vibrant bar scene (13)good for groups (11)romantic (10)notable wine list (10)hot spot (7)late-night find (7)special occasion (7)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Good service in a quaint bistroOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/10/2008Good service in a quaint bistro setting. Food is excellent as is the service....not a bad martini either....Special Features:
- A little over priced but niceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2008A little over priced but nice portions considering the price.
- We told them in advance weOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2008We told them in advance we were celebrating our anniversary and they did not recognize that (never mentioned it). At other places, they at least mentioned it.
- My friend and I liked theMegarDined on 6/13/2008My friend and I liked the food but the service sucks! They made us feel like they're rushing us to leave by asking if we're done every 10 minutes. We think it's rude and when they that our plates were still full every time they come back to ask. I don't think I would recommend this place to other friends.
- The ambiance was great forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2008The ambiance was great for a place in the city. The waiter was fantastic and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- I treated my co-worker toAugust2014Dined on 5/22/2008I treated my co-worker to a birthday lunch. Restaurant is conveniently close to work place and a nice atmosphere. She and i enjoyed the food and we were served and out of restaurant in an hour. The waiter was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- surprising for it's locationZephyrsHumanVIPDined on 5/20/2008surprising for it's location in a cheesy hotel, this restaurant is actually quite good. The bar had great drinks, the wine list had plenty of affordable options, the food was good, the service was good. I will return sometime.Special Features:
- Sunday at noon. Food was surprisingWillBullasDined on 5/18/2008Sunday at noon. Food was surprisingly dull. Caeser salad was barley dressed. Service was very slow, but we will return for another shot at the bar and appetizers.
- Cool little place across fromOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/24/2008Cool little place across from the Marriott in downtown SF. French 75 cocktail was a nice treat and the Caeser salad and Skirt Steak with Frittes were both very well prepared. I would definitely go back.
- This was my 2nd time at Annabelle'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/12/2008This was my 2nd time at Annabelle's and I am so impressed with the staff and the prep of the food presentation and wonderful flavors and wide variety of menu selections. I have told several people about this restaurant and I certainly will go back many times. The location is perfect if you're out shopping and it's a great place for a romantic dinner as well as groups.Special Features:
- They are excellent for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/10/2008They are excellent for lunch - quick service, good food, nice (not-too-loud) atmosphere.Special Features:
- there were five of us in ourathomas01Dined on 4/6/2008there were five of us in our party and I was surprised to see the waiter had added 18% service fee on the tab. I eat out all the time and usually the automatic add on of tip is for six and more.
- My suggestion to the restaurantGracieVIPDined on 3/30/2008My suggestion to the restaurant is to better describe their meals on their menu. My dish was much spicier than I like but nothing in it's description indicated that it would be spicy. My husbands' salad had large pieces of red onion throughout it which he dislikes very much.
- Our server Claudia was greattakeachanceDined on 3/29/2008Our server Claudia was great including the hostess. Great specials, awesome cocktails and desserts were phenomenal. This is perfect place to have a nice dinner then head to the the movies (Metreon or SF Centre @ Westfield) across the street. Will definitely be back, and very soon!Special Features:
- Not bad, but not excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/28/2008Not bad, but not excellent. Good food but overall the restaurant lacked a punch.
- Grain fed steaks were of utmostOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/26/2008Grain fed steaks were of utmost quality. It is so delicious that I cannot compare it with others that I had before.Special Features:
- We had an enjoyable diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2008We had an enjoyable dining experience. The service was efficient and discrete. Food portions were of a good size and fairly priced(for San Francisco). I would recommend to friends.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere and very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/22/2008Nice atmosphere and very good service and drinks. Food choices were limited and mediocre, but it could have just been what I ordered. Bread was very good.Special Features:
- mahi mahi was salty, beetOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2008mahi mahi was salty, beet salad was a mess, too acidic, not enough cheese, and not visually appealing
- I always enjoy dining at Annabelle'OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/14/2008I always enjoy dining at Annabelle's; I try to get in at least once a month whether it is for a sit-down dinner or just drinks. It is a great space and very interesting group of people. My only complaint is that they removed one of my faves from the dinner menu (the pesto pasta dish..it was delish!). But really, everyone there is always pleasant from the hostess to the server to the waitstaff. Keep up the good work. I am glad that I finally decided to stop in instead of walking by after many years. Cheers,Special Features:
- This was a chance choice thatHungryBobVIPDined on 12/22/2007This was a chance choice that tuened out very well. Our party of 4 enjoyed all the meals served. They were attentive and were able to get us out in time for our theatre show. i would recomend this place to any one who wants a casual atmosphere and a good meal. Not pricy either.