Brandon's - Beverly Heritage Hotel
1820 Barber Lane
Milpitas, CA 95035Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
Brandon's - Beverly Heritage Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.beverlyheritage.com/
- Phone: 4085705470x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm, Saturday - Sunday (served at The Club): 2:00pm - 11:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturday - Sunday (served at The Club): 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Californian
- Executive Chef: David McWilliam
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Brandon's award-winning kitchen provides outstanding food service to the conference facilities. The staff can design unique menus to suit your preferences and needs.
Complete Event Planning Resources
•Special event planning
•Audio visual capabilities
•A variety of rooms
A word from Brandon's - Beverly Heritage Hotel
A great selection of the finest California wines compliments the award –winning cuisine that has made Brandon’s Restaurant a south bay landmark and a Silicon Valley favorite. From great steaks to imaginative salads, from duck to lettuce wraps, the menu is both varied and contemporary. 4-Star Award Winning Cuisine. Our American & World Cuisine features prime steaks and chops, game and poultry as well as fresh seafood available daily. Our wine list features the best California wines, from nearby wine region. Quiet Atmosphere, perfect for Business or Pleasure. The Restaurant maintains a quiet and romantic ambiance, from linens to the service an exquisite dinning experience created. You can enjoy dinning in our garden patio overlooking newly renovated poolside or enjoy our elegant dinning room. We also offer two private dinning rooms for small groups and parties. For a great food in a more casual atmosphere, try the club at Brandon’s.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brandon's - Beverly Heritage Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (6)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- Consistently good at whatOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/24/2012Consistently good at what they do. Will go again and again.Special Features:
- It was dinner on Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012It was dinner on Mother's Day. My family was the only group in the place. While the environment was clean and it was kind of fun being the only ones...the food was so-so. my family had the ahi and pork chop. That was OK. The chicken I had was clearly left over. Service was so-so, but they respectfully did not rush us.
- This was my fourth MothersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012This was my fourth Mothers Days brunch at Brandon's....Thank you so much for an enjoyable day...The food was great, service wonderful...And the champagne kept coming. loved it. Matter of fact, this year was better than last year.....and the photographer outside was a nice gesture which I took advantage of.....Now I'm thinking 'bout the poolside fathers day....still thinking. I look forward to next year, (if I'm still around).....Don't stop the brunch.Special Features:
- Perfect Mother's Day BrunchJCsinkDined on 5/13/2012Their Mother's Day Brunch is fantastic! The food is delicious and the service is outstanding.Special Features:
- Good business meeting placeluv2eatATniceplacesDined on 5/10/2012Good business meeting place for a quiet conversation. My Ahi Tuna salad was not good at all so will try something else next time.Special Features:
- all time fav for happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/10/2012all time fav for happy hour to avoid traffic off the 880
- We went for Easter brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012We went for Easter brunch. The restaurant is very nice but the food was a huge disappointment. The presentation was nice but the crab legs were very soggy, the prawns were very hard, the dessert station was very low quality. The meat carving station was somewhat redeeming for the other lacking qualities. Unfortunately, it all had a feeling of being thrown together.
- Hostess and staff accommodatedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Hostess and staff accommodated all our needs. Food was excellent - high quality seafood. Service was excellent - they kept our glasses full - we did not need to call for service the entire time. Buffet staff was extremely helpful.Special Features:
- Food and Service were goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/29/2012Food and Service were good - slightly overpriced compared to other hotel restaurants.Special Features:
- Everything is good but doOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/29/2012Everything is good but do no tknow why they serves us dinner portion salad at lunch time withour asking us. The price difference is twice.Special Features:
- We had a business dinner meetingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2012We had a business dinner meeting for six. Service and food were excellent.Special Features:
- For the price I am payingShirleyDined on 2/24/2012For the price I am paying at this restaurant, the cost was not worth it. Steak was tough and fatty. Service was poor.
- Great food, calm atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2012Great food, nice ambience and located in a nice hotel. If you're looking for good food in a nice and peaceful environment this is your place. Cost is not cheap, but worth the money. Typical dinner for 2 people after tax and tip (no alcohol) should be around $100.Special Features:
- I went here with friends forKarynCDined on 2/14/2012I went here with friends for an "orphan" Valentine's Day dinner, as we were all away from our spouses. The food was fine, the garlic prawns were great, and the poached pear and chocolate mousse special for dessert was wonderful! Our server was fabulous, there were only 2 servers on, and he did a great job taking care of us!
- With prices and upscale settingGabbyDined on 2/3/2012With prices and upscale setting like such, you would think the food would be much better. I had the special and it didn't blow my mind. but it is still a good place for business lunch.Special Features:
- Good place to go for businessTopConventionMtgPlaceDined on 2/2/2012Good place to go for business luncheon's since it's quiet enough that you can pay attention to your guests without feeling the need to speak loudly. Food is mediocre. Service is a little bit inattentive at times, which is better than some places that hustle you out the door.
- My favorite choice for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 2/2/2012My favorite choice for business lunches. Fast service, good food and not too noisy.Special Features:
- Lovely Environment,Good Service!happycamperVIPDined on 1/27/2012Enjoyed our meal in a lovely ambiance. Great selection on menu. Different ethic dishes featured.Special Features:
- Brandon's was quiet on theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/7/2012Brandon's was quiet on the Saturday night we dined, which made it nice for conversing. The food was nice, but, we would choose to eat elsewhere next time.Special Features:
- I had lunch with customerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/21/2011I had lunch with customer & I felt they were too busy being holiday time , so service was marginal.Food was great ..... I also felt it was pricy for Ambiance.Special Features:
- Only reason I would go backElleDeeDined on 12/8/2011Only reason I would go back is because it is only decent restaurant near the Sherton Hotel.
- Good last minute go-to spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/6/2011Good last minute go-to spot for business lunch for 5 people. They take reservations and they were able to accommodate my request for a quiet table.Special Features:
- One to avoidOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/30/2011Disappointing. It was not busy but the service was almost non-existent. The food tasted fishy... and I had beef. Ugh. The staff was friendly when seating us and turned indifferent after that. The food must have come from a remote commissary and was heated up in the kitchen.
- A not very attractive hotelPressDined on 10/23/2011A not very attractive hotel dining room with mediocre but plentiful food. Place was empty so service was attentive after they finally found my reservation ( which took them forever) which was strange since there only about two other diners.
- The food was very good andRod157Dined on 10/2/2011The food was very good and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Empty RoomwethreeDined on 9/23/2011The place was empty on Friday night. The food was good but my steak was over cooked. The waiter checked on us several times but he could have been more attentative there were only 3 tables of people.Special Features:
- New menu needs work. $3 upchargeOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/23/2011New menu needs work. $3 upcharge for sauces? No sandwiches at lunch? S.A.Y. was about as upscale as Fremont can handle. The direction of going more upscale is misguided. Good luck with that.
- The whole experience was disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2011The whole experience was disappointing. Didn't like sitting in the 'bar lounge'.
- It was good 10 years ago....OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/24/2011I used to go at Brandon's very often from 1995 to 2004, it was a great place, good steaks, great wine and service. Prices were a bit high but perfectly aligned with the quality. I moved to the different area so I didn't have chance to go again until a few days ago. What a change, a bottle of Estancia Cabernet that I paid $10.99 at Safeway last week was $60. A "Ribeye" probably 1/4 of an inch thick that look at tasted like a steak at Denny's was $34. The bill for 2 people was around $170 we just shared un appetizer, we took 2 steaks, one bottle of wine and two coffee. My guest was Hispanic , we can't communicate with the waiter in a comprehensible manner the guy didn't speak decent english we almost switched to Spanish in order to eat.
- I have always had a good lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2011I have always had a good lunch experience with Brandon's but this time I was not pleased with their menu
- The service was spotty. TheMintyfrescaVIPDined on 6/19/2011The service was spotty. The food overcooked and underseasoned.
- Brandon's has always beenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2011Brandon's has always been a great place for a special bruch but it's very apparent that they're under orders to cut their costs. Just one of the examples that used to get them 5 stars is to serve fresh squeezed orange juice. That was class! NOW they serve regular OJ that tastes like it's been sitting out for hours. Oh, and I'd rather have fresh squeezed OJ than the free bitter cut rate champagne, then charge $7 for sparkling water. Some of the food has taken the same path... Hey Brandon's, stop cutting corners or i'll be forced to go elsewhere!Special Features:
- Had a wonderful Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2011Had a wonderful Mother's day Brunch. They had a great variety of items. They even had a sections just for kids. Great for those picky eaters.Special Features:
- Very well organized. We wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011Very well organized. We were greeted immediately upon entering and asked if we wanted to be seated or wait for our party. Waiter was super nice and came by often. Used dishes didn't stay long on the table.Special Features:
- The service and the food wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/8/2011The service and the food were excellent. We attended the Mother's Day brunch and had a great time. Thank you for a wonderful event. We will definitely return and bring family and friends.Special Features:
- First time at Brendan's.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/8/2011First time at Brendan's. It was in the heart of a business district so never would have found it without Open Table. It was very good food at very reasonable prices. The kids had plenty of choices and the adults were very happy with the champagne. Would definitely go back. Can't stand to spend $60 for brunch on Mother's Day but $30 is a good deal AND the kids were free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Don't believe the advertisementJohnHVIPDined on 5/1/2011Don't believe the advertisement about the wine list, as it is pathetic. However, this was an enjoyable meal. When we were there, the place was nearly deserted. There was only one waiter serving us and one or two other diners. The service was good. We happened to be here when the news announcement about Osama Bin Laden being killed was televised, and we were able to watch the President's speech without interruption. Otherwise, it was a decent meal. Not great or memorable, but not bad.Special Features:
- Old Stomping GroundOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/25/2011Brandon's is one of those places that have been around forever and everyone seems to know your name! kidding! My execs favor this place because it only a skip away from the office. We have our socials here- if you are after really strong drinks this is your place! Bottom line, if you're not trying to impress customers, a date or celebrate a special occassion then Brandon's could be the place esp. if you right around the corner.
- Nice Neighborhood SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2011Great service, seated quickly, and the bubbly flowed freely during the champagne brunch. Prime rib great, and the sea food buffet was plentiful, except for the snow crabs which were sparse and not very meety. All in all we'd go back again.Special Features:
- Met a friend for dinner thatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/14/2011Met a friend for dinner that I had not seen in 35 years. Waiter left us along so we could talk. That was appreciated. He suggested the special which was outstanding prime rib. Wine was very good, which he also suggested. Over all it was a special experience and if I am ever in San Jose again I will dine at Brandon'sSpecial Features: