4431 Easton Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bluegrillhouse.com/
- Phone: 6106918400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
For Holidays: Hours may vary
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: blue grillhouse offers 3 private areas that accommodate 12 guests, 30 guests and 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Events Coordinator 6106918400
A word from blue grillhouse
blue is redefining the steakhouse. You’ll find stunning decor, two high-energy indoor and outdoor bars, and seven unique private dining spaces, which can accommodate up to 420 guests. Add in a redesigned menu with much more to offer and you have a cooler, hipper kind of steakhouse.Continued
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
blue grillhouse - Best Restaurants in Bethlehem ›
blue grillhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (114)great for outdoor dining (83)romantic (75)notable wine list (56)vibrant bar scene (41)fit for foodies (41)good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (34)great for lunch (31)hot spot (31)great for brunch (23)late-night find (16)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- TLD10Dined on 4/26/2014This is by far the best place! My husband and I come from out of town just to have dinner here. It is fantastic in every way.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/25/2014Everything was great as usual. I had the rib eye and my husband had the strip steak. Both were cooked to perfection. Service is always perfect.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceRicepuddinDined on 4/24/2014Went for a dinner with friends, picked for location because it was about halfway for friends coming in from different areas. The bar was so nice, had great drinks while waiting for one to show up. Service was fabulous from everyone there. The food was so incredible, can't wait to go again. The outdoor seating area looked like it would be great in warmer months. It was a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Blue HeavenTATADined on 4/24/2014Excellent.....one of the best places in the Valley!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Easter DinnerNJBobDined on 4/20/2014Excellent food and outstanding service, as always.Special Features:
- Comments re Easter Sunday lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/20/2014The food was great and the wait staff was friendly and attentive. However, it took at least 45 minutes from the time we placed our orders until we received out entrees. I suspect the long wait was a result of their Easter Brunch that was being held at the time. However, I might not go back if the wait is long on my second visit.Special Features:
- easter brunchfoodie13Dined on 4/20/2014well prepared food; many different choices; well staffed...would definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Outstanding AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/18/2014Third visit. Food and service was great. Restaurant did a nice job accomodating a special seating request. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Blue Grillhouse in BethlehemDinomdDined on 4/12/2014This dining experience is not to be missed. The decor is amazing and the staff was very helpful. We had excellent food and the wine list is remarkable. The waitress suggested a bottle from Hundred Acre Vineyards that was very good. We even booked a large group party for our 2014 Club Holiday Party this year. After dinner we went outside on the covered patio for a glass of wine. They have overhead heaters and a great central gas fireplace surrounded in glass. Overall this was an excellent dining experience. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was unattentive.DvanordeDined on 4/10/2014Our waiter was unattentive. Main course was brought to the table without the vegetables etc. After about 8 top 10 minutes I had to find another waiter for assistance. Although my premium steak was grossly overcooked, the manager cordially ordered another , which was perfect.. The Mgr. said that because of the inconvenince, my steal was free. However I didn't want a free meal , just the correct one. when I paid the bill, I included a very hefty tip to try compensating for the complmentary steak ( Over %40) . The waiter never came back with a mere thanks , so if I return to Blue I will not accept that same waiter. Dennis V.O.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betterDisappointedDined on 3/30/2014The overall dining experience was excellent the place, is very nice in and out, our waitress was excellent and very helpful, now the food on the other hand, was alot to be desired its served 'ala cart' style so it's basically just a steak and you pay extra for all sides, my steak was 40 dollars for a 6oz filet at that price I expected it to be amazing!! It wasn't cooked the way I asked and it was VERY salty, I didn't eat any of it and I don't ever send food back to the kitchen...overall it's above place and was perfect for our anniversary but too expensive and not worth the price.Special Features:
- The best resturant in theunhappyDined on 3/29/2014The best resturant in the lehigh valley. If you have not been you owe to yourself to visit this place. It will exceed your expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealLSOMSVIPDined on 3/22/2014Went out for a quick dinner Sat night. Had the Ahi Tuna for the first time at Blue. Excellent. Would recommend to anyone. Service was great, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightRJ26Dined on 3/22/2014Prime rib and rib-eye were FANTASTIC! flat bread tomato and motz first and then the steaks and we were too full for dessert so we will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again Blue has not letEpdgirlDined on 3/21/2014Once again Blue has not let us down. We took friend there for a special occasion and it was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!jveres4Dined on 3/15/2014The food was amazing as was the service! It was a wonderful dining experience and I would recommend this this restaurant to anyone! I brought my boyfriend there for his birthday and the hostess greeted us when we arrived with a "happy birthday" and so did our waiter. I was so pleased that they were prepared and had done all that I had asked for in the reservation. Great place to go!Special Features:
- Very enjoyable evening. FoodJancyDined on 3/15/2014Very enjoyable evening. Food was delicious, great atmosphere. Very nice time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our appetizers were great.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/15/2014Our appetizers were great. I had the steak tartare and my husband had the calamari, both were very good. My husband had the strip steak and I had the prime rib, which were prepared to perfection. The service was friendly and attentive. Love this restaurant!Special Features:
- Special dinnerFergDined on 3/7/2014After working hard all year long I treat myself to the best dinner of the year. I love everything about the establishment it's a beautiful atmosphere excellent food and portion size for the cost. Not a single complaint here. I will continue to return for years to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place, mediocre foodSigrid34Dined on 3/7/2014Though the restaurant is very lovely and the feeling therein very conducive to a romantic night out, the food was really quite terrible for the disproportionately high prices. I feel somewhat cheated when I know that I could have fried a filet of fish and roasted some potatoes at home that would've tasted better, been a larger portion and would have cost 1/10th of what I paid at Blue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Blue is always ajohnfDined on 3/5/2014Dinner at Blue is always a wonderful experience. It is a steak lover's paradise and usually features outstanding sea food entrees as well. Blue is a special occasion place and very suitable for business dinners. The service is top notch and the quality of the food is extraordinary. Escew the steak chains and give Blue a whirl. You'll not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Blue Grillusnavy04Dined on 3/1/2014Basically a steak house with a decent seafood menu, but there are closer restaurants to Coopersburg that are as good or better for the money. Not very personal. Not the restaurants fault but later iun the meal the table next to ours had two loud, obnoxious couples at it.Special Features:
- Great food & ambience but at a costSteveDined on 2/28/2014Had the mussels soup as a starter; albeit good the mussels were nonexistent. We both ordered the rack of lamb and a side of asparagus. The lamb was delicious but only 3 small chops on the rack at $31, a bit overpriced. We had a total of 3 glasses of red wine, which was good. The service was outstanding, the food great, and the ambience as well; all well suited for a special date or occasion. However am not quite convinced of the value for what you got and they may price themselves out of business. I would definitely go back and have several times but there are plenty of fine restaurants in the Lehigh Valley where you get the same quality or better for a better price, so the visits here will be few and far in between.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/27/2014I love the romantic, relaxed feel of the place. The food is amazing and I enjoyed the fun martins/ specialty drinks. The cheesecake is to die for!! And now my favorite place for dessert. The staff are great! Attentive and know exactly the perfect time to come to the table. My overall experience from the friendly Hostess to our servers was perfect. I would recommend Blue to anyone looking for a nice romantic dinner. Or even a group. I will be back again when I'm in need of the perfect night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always excellentmvasDined on 2/23/2014Can't say enough about Blue Grill House, we always go there for a special occasion, they never disappointed us.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceNetonehDined on 2/22/2014The food is outstanding with professional service. The prices are elevated to reflect the quality dining. Completely à la carte with side dishes built for two. We always leave happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service!MichelleDined on 2/21/2014I treated my daughter to a special dinner there, and we had a very nice time! Service was excellent. Our waiter was checked on us regularly. The managers and other staff checked on us as well. Our dinner was great! We tried a few of the seafood dishes on the menu as well as the Veal Parmesan- all were seasoned and prepared to perfection. The portion sizes were big- we had plenty of left overs to enjoy at home. The only complaint would be that my daughter's fries were way too salty. (We've eaten fries there before, and this was the first time they were this salty!) We will definitely have another mother-daughter dinner there again! :)Special Features:
- great restaurantSusiecueDined on 2/21/2014One of our favorites. My son always picks Blue to celebrate his birthday. Nothing better.Special Features:
- Awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/20/2014Blue was perfect as always!! Excellent anniversary celebration. By far, the best restaurant in the Lehigh Valley!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceDisappointedDinerDined on 2/19/2014The food was excellent, the service was great and the lady manager was very capable, pleasant and friendly.Special Features:
- first time but not the last....wifeDischDined on 2/17/2014first time but not the last....wife works nites so now we know this place is a very suitable place for a special lunch for us. it was very very good experience thanksSpecial Features:
- Mom's BirthdayjcattDined on 2/16/2014The staff and food made for a very special 83rd birthday for my mom. She has had a very difficult few months and she smile for days and talked about the brunch. She said she felt like a queen.Special Features:
- Great Experience Overalljh18018Dined on 2/15/2014I learned a hard lesson this time at Blue: always get the steak. I decided to go with the grilled scallops this time around and I totally regretted it, not because they weren't cooked perfectly or because they didn't taste great (both are true), but because every time I saw a steak meant for someone else go by, I'd become instantly jealous of that person and their dinner. Oh well, we'll be back again...and I will get the steak next time! p.s. save room for the Hula Pie dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were visiting the historicDeeGenDined on 2/15/2014We were visiting the historic town of Bethlehem for the weekend (we are from NJ) and I found this restaurant on line through a "Google" search of restaurants in the area. What a great find; the food, service, atmosphere was fabulous. We were three couples and we plan to return to Bethlehem and would definitely go back to Blue Grill House!!!Special Features:
- Food and drinks were excellentDickVIPDined on 2/15/2014Food and drinks were excellent and the server was very knowledgable about the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightG4foodDined on 2/15/2014First time. Excellent service and excellent food. Menu diverse with wonderful wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at BlueTankmanDined on 2/15/2014This was my first time at after driving by many times. The steak was very good. The serve was also very good. Someone was always clearing off the table. Would go back again and try other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse in Midl of NowhereScottDined on 2/15/2014We ate here since we couldn't get a reservation at a restaurant at the Sands, and I'm glad we did. This was a fantastic restaurant on par w/ NYC metro steakhouses. Upscale, modern with great ambience. The food was excellent. I had a steak which was perfect, while my dinner companions had fish. One ordered the salmon reluctantly and said afterwards I am now a salmon person. The bar area is large enough to accommodate a good crowd and also has lounge seating adjacent with a fireplace. While it is winter it looks like they have a great outdoor section. This is an upscale find in what appears to be the middle of rural Pennsylvania. Will absolutely return on our next trip to the Sands.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Valentine's Day DinnerMikeWDined on 2/14/2014I have to say as usual this place was excellent. Meal was great, along with the service. You can never go wrong with this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014First time at Blue and went for Valentines Day. Very nice staff, place looked great. Very up scale and fantastic food. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.