4431 Easton Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bluegrillhouse.com/
- Phone: 6106918400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
For Holidays: Hours may vary
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: blue grillhouse offers 3 private areas that accommodate 12 guests, 30 guests and 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Events Coordinator 6106918400
A word from blue grillhouse
blue is redefining the steakhouse. You’ll find stunning decor, two high-energy indoor and outdoor bars, and seven unique private dining spaces, which can accommodate up to 420 guests. Add in a redesigned menu with much more to offer and you have a cooler, hipper kind of steakhouse.Continued
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
blue grillhouse - Best Restaurants in Bethlehem ›
blue grillhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (120)great for outdoor dining (87)romantic (76)notable wine list (57)fit for foodies (45)good for groups (42)vibrant bar scene (40)neighborhood gem (35)hot spot (31)great for lunch (30)great for brunch (23)late-night find (15)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Very nicejoedoesrugsDined on 6/27/2014Very good salmon. Excellent duck. Terrific desserts. Service was attentive. We were seated promptly. A bit loud. Tables should be a bit larger to accommodate side dishes and plates.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blue GrillhouseBLUEDined on 6/26/2014Filet Mignon was completely overcooked and dry. Service Staff needs a refresher course on customer relations, very inappropriate comments.
- great foodgreatDined on 6/22/2014I have been there many times and never a bad experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014Friendly staff that were well trained in the art of serving and checking to see if we needed anything. We had never been at Blue before but certainly would put this on our list of 5 star restaurants to enjoy an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30 year wedding anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014Fantastic experience.....made reservations on line, noted it was for 30 year anniversary, we were seated immediately upon arrival, wonderful waiter (wished us Happy Anniversary and gave us free champagne and dersert-his name was Pete) food was fantastic, service was wonderful. This was a special anniversary dinner for my sister and brother in law and they had a wonderful time. This was our first time at Blue (even though we have lived in the area for over 30 years), we we definitely be back! Thank you.Special Features:
- Great foodAliceDined on 6/19/2014The dining experience at Blue Grillhouse is one of the best in the Lehigh Valley. The wait staff is courteous and on top of everything. My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner. The one thing I didn't like was the table we were given. I asked for another one and the "twit" who brought us said it was reserved. After dining for an hour and a half the three tables around us had no people seated at them. I don't need attitude when I am spending over $ 100 for dinner. But the food and service made up for this.Special Features:
- Great PlaceDineoutalotDined on 6/18/2014Always good. Great steaks. Good wine list. Great atmosphere. High-end restaurant with nice decor and indoor/outdoor bar that's always hoping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great energy, terrific experienceLooking4funDined on 6/18/2014The staff was quite willing to please. The environment was energetic and vibrant. The food was nice and complimented our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014We loved it so much that we are planning my birthday celebration there June 29th.Special Features:
- Great Father's Day dinnerKimCDined on 6/15/2014Our reservations at 1:30 on Father's Day allowed us to choose from both the Sunday brunch menu as well as the regular dinner menu. The menus offered a vast array of food that really created a lot of choices for our dining party. The food was very good. We went there knowing at dinner is pretty much a la carte, but it seemed to still be reasonably priced for most of the offerings. We considered sitting on the patio, which has a wonderful ambiance, but it was rather crowded and we didn't want to sacrifice the ability to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Done!traderjaneDined on 6/15/2014Blue did everything well. The Brunch menu has a lot of variety and everything was well prepared and presented. I especially appreciate that they had 3 servers to ensure that all six meals hit the table at the exact same time. Try the Cool Mary, a Bloody Mary with Organic cucumber infused vodka!Special Features:
- Great Father's Day brunchKmsaDined on 6/15/2014We enjoyed brunch in celebration of Father's Day. Staff was helpful to accommodate our young toddler. Food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem in BethlehemDeZinna6Dined on 6/14/2014It was a perfect dinner for my 12th wedding anniversary. We had Dessert ,Drinks & a dinner entree everything was delicious. The wait staff was professional & personable. The chef came out & introduced herself .the atmosphere & ambiance was perfect for a romantic late night dinner with a great balance of low light & energy so you can go out late night & not feel like falling asleep after your full. The food was delicious. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the outdoor patioRockerMomDined on 6/14/2014Blue is an upscale restaurant with beautiful decor and a great outdoor patio. The food is very good but pricey and everything is a la carte including sides. Wines by the glass could use some updating with higher end options being made available. Wine pours are not generous given the quality and the price charged per glass.Special Features:
- The bestWonderfulDined on 6/13/2014This dining experience that we had on Friday June 12, 2014 was probably the best I've ever had at any restaurant. My wife and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and I'm glad I chose Blue Grillhouse. From the time we stepped in the door till we left we were treated with grace, smiles, happy anniversary greetings, etc... Our waiter Jeremy, was terrific. My hat goes off to him. Plus all others that I don't know their names, thank you for a wonderful evening that we will always remember. Ken and Terri RuchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowingMunchroomDined on 6/13/2014My girlfriend and I's one year was a blast we came in are and then they said they had a complemtary dessert we were amazed! So I left a 100% tipSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great price fixe menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2014We were pleasantly surprised to find a price fixe menu Sunday to Thursday. This make a very reasonably priced but great meal. Prices can be otherwise quite expensive. The foos was wonderful. Would certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joe's birthdayBraguePartyOf2Dined on 6/8/2014We had a larger group with kids. It was fantastic! The kids were able to color and eat their chicken fingers and fries while we had delicious appetizers (highly recommend the calamari). The entrees were perfect. Everyone had either the steaks or the seafood. Our waitress was the sweetest and the bartender made fantastic mojitos. The perfect way to ring in summer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best time for lunchgreatDined on 6/4/2014I enjoyed thr dining and yhe food was prepared judt right. The prices were about right for grest food.Special Features:
- The following 909 reviews are from the blue grillhouse reviews archive.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014Treat place to dine and to have a few drinks. The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. I always enjoy myself everytime I come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An off night.......liketoeatoutDined on 6/1/2014Heard wonderful recommendations about the restaurant but maybe late on a Sunday night was not the right time to go. Scallops and lobster were excellent but the fillet mignon's were over cooked and the mashed potato's were awful.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014I absolutely enjoyed the service I received from blue's waitress. The food was wonderful. the environment was romantic and peacefulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJusnicoDined on 5/25/2014I couldn't have chosen a more ideal spot to celebrate my 19th anniversary. Had wonderful time. Highly recommend a visit to Blue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect anniversary dinnerkatkev23Dined on 5/24/2014We went on a recommendation and it did not disappoint. Service was wonderful even though thee were several graduation dinners and a wedding party. Since it was our anniversary we got a free dessert very classy. VSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and servicetquackerDined on 5/24/2014We always try to get to Blue when in town. The food is equal to New York City quality. It is pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!ChrisVIPDined on 5/23/2014Ate at Blue for my sister's pre-graduation dinner and it was perfect from start to finish. We had a table set to the side of the main dining room and our service team tended to our every need. The special dry-aged strip steak was cooked perfectly and all the sides were very tasty. One note, the steaks will usually come a little on the rare side of the temperature you requested, which was perfect for me, but may not be for others. Our waiter explained all of this in depth to our party and adjusted accordingly, which was very professional. Always a great place for a special occasion!Special Features:
- eve1262Dined on 5/22/2014Went for graduation celebration, (NCC), and it was FANTASTIC! Fabulous service, (Kathy was incredible! Friendly, engaging, attentive!). Delicious, perfectly prepared food. Gorgeous ambience! Great value! We live in Bucks County and would drive to Bethlehem to visit Blue again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableRelaxingDined on 5/21/2014I enjoyed my time from the moment I walked in!! I was treated as a VIP!! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2014We had a special occasion meal on a Monday afternoon. The food was wonderful and the service was outstanding, almost too attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An experience for the sensesJaviDined on 5/18/2014Awesome dining experience for a special occasion... 4 of us were celebrating a friend's 50th birthday. What we like the most was the ambiance, the food and the attentive service which was not intrusive but always there when you needed them. The food and drinks were a delight. The Blue Grillhouse is a beautiful elegant restaurant, inside and out, a good reason to dress up for a night out. While pricey, it was well worth it for the experience to the senses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerChrisVIPDined on 5/17/2014Had a great dinner with great service. As expected, the steaks are second-to-none and their wine list is very extensive. There's definitely something for everyone. The bar and outdoor patio always seem to be energetic and full, which is a nice sight. Definitely check Blue out!Special Features:
- Special Occasion DinnerLiveoutloudDined on 5/17/2014My first experience at Blue was amazing. I wanted to take my girlfriend somewhere special to celebrate a special day in her life! Blue was absolutely the right choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Anniversary DinnerDOWENKYDined on 5/16/2014We are new to the area and have been looking for some upscale dining. On the suggest of a friend, we selected the Blue Grillhouse for our anniversary dinner. Good food, great service, nice atmosphere. Had indicated on the Open Table reservation that this was an anniversary celebration - waiter and manager acknowledged our celebration which was a nice touch - plus a glass of champagne and dessert. Overall a great experience, especially the service - professional, good presentation, and excellent timing.Special Features:
- SaddenedPaletineDined on 5/15/2014We went to Blue for my wife's birthday. I was business casual, but instead of being placed in the cozy, intimate section we were in the diner-like add on section. Our reservations stated it was a birthday visit. Furthermore, while my wife ordered the exact meal found on the price fixe menu, we were charged $50 more because our waiter failed to mention the fact. We paid $200 for a meal that would have cost $175 at Shula's with 3 drinks and Crème-Brule and equal food quality. We will no be back.Special Features:
- Fun On Mommy DayJoemidiVIPDined on 5/11/2014My wife & I took her Mom & Dad out for Mother's Day. We had an excellent time. The food was superb and the services was great. I had the Sea Bass special. I would highly recommend this if they have it on the menu. Everyone else had a steak of some kind and were extremely happy with them. The price was a bit pricy, but compared to other places in the area it’s not that bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special eventSIGDinnerVIPDined on 5/11/2014We had a wonderful mother's day dinner here and Blue remains one of the top spots in the Lehigh Valley. The service is always spot on and attentive without being overbearing. Our server was good fun to talk with and kept the coffee and drinks flowing. The food is excellent as always and the steaks were perfectly cooked with the Hula Pie dessert a favorite of the table. Well worth the trip.Special Features:
- # 1MisakDined on 5/10/2014Me and my partner both enjoyed our dining experience. The food was excellent, staff was very professional and friendly. I also love the atmosphere, different type of people come to "Blue". I also have to compliment on the overall design and lighting of the specific rooms for dining . Thank you!Special Features:
- Mother's Day GemFineDiningEnthusiastDined on 5/10/2014Roses that were ordered in advance were placed as a beautiful centerpiece. On special occasions the chef offers dry-aged filet mignon with bone in...the best I have ever tasted ! Their wine list is extensive and the service was superb. It was a Mother's Day dinner that will be remembered forever!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014The service is always very good but the expense of the food hardly seems on par with the quality of what is served. The only time we venture in to this restaurant is when we have a gift card.Special Features:
- Blue deliversSalisburydinerDined on 5/7/2014As a first time diner at your establishment, my guests and I were impressed with the décor and ambience. Used to fine dining at least once a month In Manhattan, I found your restaurant also quite impressive. The prices were very reasonable. Our only disappointment was the raw oysters, which to say the least were miniscule. Accustomed to paying $3 to $3.50 per oyster, your price was not the problem. Since dinner there this week, I've told friends about your Prix Fixe menu which is extremely affordable. I got the impression some of them were afraid to try Blue because they had heard it was outrageously expensive. I tried to correct that image, at least from my point of view. Our server Jennifer was friendly but professional.Special Features: