610 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: 4254557600x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
WEEKEND BRUNCH: Featuring Absolut Bloody Mary Bar!
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-3pm
WEEKEND BREAKFAST: Sat & Sun 6:30am-10am
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
DAILY HAPPY HOUR:
3pm - 6pm and 9pm -close
Lounge open until 11pm on Sunday thru Thursday
12 Midnight Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, European, American
- Executive Chef: Jobbie Domenden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Need something catered? Contact Daniel Wilkins to discuss our catering options.
- Entertainment: Palomino Rustico invites you to enjoy Lunch & Dinner on our Patio. (Happy Hour available on Patio during select hours only).
Reservations are not taken for patio dining--first come, first served.
Weather permitting, the patio will open daily at 11am.
- Cross Street: NE 6th and Bellevue Way
- Public Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available at Lincoln Square parking garage. We validate up to 3 hours.
A word from Palomino Rustico
Palomino Rustico is the upbeat city restaurant and bar famous for its rich and stylish ambiance. Guests love Palomino's European-inspired Contemporary Italian and regional American Cuisine. Only Palomino Rustico offers such a versatile menu in extraordinary surroundings at reasonable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palomino Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (22)good for groups (22)fit for foodies (20)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (11)great for brunch (9)romantic (8)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (5)notable wine list (5)late-night find (5)Show More
- LunchQueeenieDined on 2/11/2014I have not dined there often and usually prefer a quieter location. I was disappointed that I wanted a healthy salmon meal and that the salmon was farm raised? I appreciated them telling me the truth but very disappointed. Had a hard time finding my super healthy lunch but my client recommended it and loves it there. I ordered the crab cakes and left hungry.
- dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014Food portions were smaller than what we normally experience. Food was good but some at our table left hungry.Special Features:
- Party of 9bossehawksDined on 2/8/2014Food was excellent & they placed our large party away from more crowded areas so it was perfect! Service had a couple hiccups, but made up for it with a free two free desserts (one for the birthday girl). Overall good experience! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Shrimp SaladSkeeterDined on 2/7/2014This past Friday five of us order the Shrimp Salad from the daily specials menu. We all agreed it was fabulous! The prawns were perfectly cooked, the greens were garnished with beet chips and the green lightly dressed with a vinaigrette. Service was attentive but not rushed allowing us enjoy an extended conversation post lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in nice surroundingsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2014Good food in nice surroundings with very good service. Not as loud as some of the other restaurants in the area, so a good choice for a quieter evening out.Special Features:
- Wouldn't recommend to enemyEverybodysacriticDined on 1/29/2014Greeted & seated friendly & quickly then wait began-over 10 min before h2o glasses filled & that from hostess. Waitress invisible until after 30 min of seating. Seemed friendly at 1st but would disappear for long times. Ordered many apps & salads. Hair in one, THE MOST BLAND HUMMUS EVER, of six apps ordered crab cakes the only 1 worth it, salads both had wilty lettuce. Voiced some concerns to waitress, she actually tried arguing & looked at me like I was lying about hair. I'm a foodie and told her what for. She smiled a terse smile & took them away. After, manager hovered-uncomfortable! Drink I had- spiced peartini- delish. Compt'd two apps I complained about, per standard but still not worth it. Spent more time on boring decor than menu.
- Overall a nice place for good foodkunzaduoDined on 1/26/2014Although this time we sent there for Sunday brunch we had experience there before for lunch and dinner also. Overall we always enjoyed the things we ordered and the servers were always friendly and helpful. We also liked their reward program and that keeps us going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBlackjettaDined on 1/24/2014The food was delicious and served very fast. The server was prompt and checked in on us just enough but we didn't have to go looking for him either. The only slight downside was that we were seated next to a large party of 16yr olds that were having a party and they were a little more rambunctious than I would have liked, but we survived it and I will definitely return and highly recommend this location.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/9/2014Even though our server was very busy she was pleasant and attentive. She quickly and professionally handled any request that was made.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High energy dinnerLuLuDined on 1/4/2014My husband and I had discovered a Gift Card for Palomino that we wanted to use so we went to dinner on a Saturday night in early January. The food was quite good as was the wine and the service was superb, but we found the noise level to be higher than we would have preferred. We're both very middle-aged and I suppose we've reached that point in our lives that we prefer a quieter environment to relax and have a meal. But if we were younger, it would not have bothered us and would have been a very enjoyable evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great experiencePeterDined on 1/4/2014The food was largely tasteless, surprising since we eat a Palomino a fair amount and usually have a great meal. The calamari had no flavor. The waiter forgot about our drinks and we didn't get them until our meal arrived. The Seafood Paella was bland. We had to send the bread back because it was so hard that we couldn't bite into it - we normally love the bread. Very disappointing experience for a reasonably high priced meal.Special Features:
- Very disappointed in our foodFamousDined on 1/3/2014Very disappointed in our food overall. My husband had the chicken Parmesan and he said it tasted burnt. Service was very good, but for the price we expected top notch food and they didn't deliver. Don't think we will return to Palomino.Special Features:
- All the food we ordered wasJamesWatsonVIPDined on 1/3/2014All the food we ordered was simply great. Full vibrant flavors, rich sauces, but not over powering. The flavors in each menu item complemented each other well. The Tiramisu is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodHareeshDined on 12/31/2013I had the chance to have nye dinner with my friends and it was a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Food SelectionCloyneVIPDined on 12/31/2013We have visited twice in last month and had terrific service on both occasions. Food selection is very good and fairly pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner experienceGaryDined on 12/30/2013Our first time to Palomino. The server was excellent - very friendly and knowledgeable. I ordered the chicken marsala and it was absolutely fantastic. Both the server and another server that had helped us said that this was their favorite dish and I can see why. Delicious mushroom sauce over the chicken and the pasta side had spices that were out of this world. My wife ordered Paella. It also was very good. We happened to be there at 6:30PM on an evening just after Christmas, and we were able to watch Snowflake Lane from our table. We loved our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!Goodeats22Dined on 12/28/2013The food was wonderful and our server was amazing. The drinks were good and not too expensive. I highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/26/2013My family enjoyed another great dinner at Palomino. I appreciate that this restaurant takes reservations, especially during the holiday season when the wait at other restaurants can be over an hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2013My husband and I had our Christmas dinner there. Even though the place was packed we were seated punctually at the time of our scheduled reservation. The staff were very pleasant and friendly. Since it was Christmas there was a special menu but it still contained a broad range of selections. The only negative was that there was no garden salad on the menu. I don't know if their regular menu does have a garden salad. Hopefully it does. We enjoyed the meal and the wait staff seemed to go out of their way to make our visit festive and bright.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Dinner ReviewEbayRocksDined on 12/25/2013Haven't been to Palomino in years. The first time was at the Seattle Location. We went to the Bellevue location for Christmas dinner. Wife had lamb shank. She really liked it. Kids had salmon both said it was boring. I had Tuscon Fillet Minion It was not cooked as medium like I requested, way too mushy. Fillet was nearly cold when served. Mushroom toping was bland. Bread served prior to meal was very good along with the marinara dipping. Desserts were very good. Service was spotty but considering it was a holiday and the place was packed I understand.Special Features:
- miserableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2013the appetizer was greasy and bland (crab cakes), the salmon seemed frozen as it was mushy, the potatoes were lukewarm at best and the server was not very efficient; she forgot what she was doing.......we received no bread, didn't fill our water until we were done and thought we ordered dessert when we did not ( as she started to walk away with our doggie bag ).................
- Wonderful Christmas DinnerGeneDined on 12/25/2013As always, had a wonderful holiday dinner with my mother. This is our third year going to the restaurant for Christmas dinner and we had a wonderful time and a great server.Special Features:
- Nice experienceladydoxieDined on 12/25/2013The hostess never looked us in the eye and when she continued to peck at the computer screen without having acknowledged our presence, I asked if we should have a seat, meaning a seat in the waiting area. She responded with, "No, I'll seat you, I'll seat you", and continued pecking at the computer screen. I had a seat in the waiting area. Our server was very pleasant and attentive, but wore no name tag and never gave us his name, otherwise, I would mention him personally. The food was very good. Our appetizer of crab and artichoke dip was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably ExcellentessexjpDined on 12/25/2013Chose the restaurant not only for the great food, but for the big windows that bring in every bit of northwest Winter light. From the calamari, to the Portobello soup, to the scallops, the food was excellent and the service was expertly attentive. A great Christmas meal with the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas DayJennDined on 12/25/2013We chose this restaurant to meet with our daughter and son- in-law as it was midway between our homes. Due to working schedules this was our only option on this day and Palomino did not disappoint us! The Christmas Day menu was gave us lots of options so it allowed for varied meal preferences, which worked great in our case. The food we ordered was delicious. Our server was super friendly and helpful. In fact, all the staff were very friendly from the moment we entered. Definitely will go back here another time.Special Features:
- Flexibiity Not Often SeenChristmasDinerDined on 12/25/2013The server and kitchen were absolutely wonderful in preparing a lunch that my celiac mother could eat. It was greatly appreciated!Special Features:
- Deliciously Consistent!NewcastleMamaDined on 12/23/2013We always visit Palomino during the Christmas Season, and it never disappoints. Our party of 9 was seated promptly, then we all got up and left to watch Snowflake Lane. Our server was gracious about this and provided a paper snowflake to allow the staff know that we would be back. The food was tremendous - I enjoyed the prime rib and prawns. I love that they have great menu options for kiddos - my two had the grilled chicken and loved it! Our server made the whole evening - she was so fantastic (Crystal)! She read our table well and did a great job anticipating and meeting our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An OK placeJLBfavDined on 12/23/2013Quiet because hardly anyone there. Food was good but not outstanding. Seattle Palomino stands much above. There are many better places in Bellevue.
- stuck in a cornerSaoirseVIPDined on 12/20/2013This place has fairly good food, the service is good, but the ambience is always a bit casual/uninspiring. We came with our 10 year old and were stuck in the furthest corner booth available. If he was 3 I could see the sense in this, but at 10... not so much. The waiter kept telling us we were lucky to be placed where we were, when I asked if we could move, as it was nice and quiet. I gave up, ate and left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holiday DinnerfoodisgoodDined on 12/20/2013After having a fantastic experience with my family I decided to bring my group of 8 staff in for a holiday dinner celebration. The place was really hopping on a Friday night before Christmas but we all received fast and courteous service from everyone from the hostess, the bartenders, our waitress, and the food handlers. The appetizers consisted of generous portions. The entrees' quality and portions were good value for the price. This is not a place for a steak as some of our attendees learned so if you are looking for red meat this may not be your first choice for the price. The desserts were also extremely good and the portions were large enough to share between two people. Good wine and spirits choices too. Definitely would returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were seated immediatelyeatupDined on 12/16/2013We were seated immediately and greeted promptly by our server and offered drinks which arrived quickly and were perfect. Good menu and our server was familiar with details and gave good advice. We have been there many times and the chef has always been quick to make adjustments to a dish if turns out not what you expected I.e. too spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with extended familyDrKoobVIPDined on 12/16/2013We were looking for a little upscale place to take our kids and grandkids for dinner before the Bellevue Collection Snowflake Lane show. Had lots of good food (I had a great risotto) and two amazing desserts (upside down pumpkin cheesecake and made-to-order donuts) and our server took great care of us.Special Features:
- Mine and my coworkers sandwichesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/16/2013Mine and my coworkers sandwiches came out cold. Sent them back and they were remade, better, a little bland but salt and pepper resolved the issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDineExplorerDined on 12/15/2013The food was good but the service was very poor. Didn't get plates for appetizers, some guests didn't get napkins/silverware, the server was very unfriendly and made very few trips to our table. We had to go and request her to get water. Would definitely expect much better service from an up-scale restaurant. Liked chick-pea fritters, was something different. Passion Fruit Mojito was also good.
- Make your own Bloody Mary!A2RUDined on 12/15/2013Call me traditional, but there are certain things that shouldn't be different. 1. Eggs Benedict should be served on an english muffin, not foccacia bread, and 2.) Bloody Mary's don't have cheese and salami in them! I much prefer a celery or pickled asparagus swisel with olives. Good thing they had the Make Your Own Bloody Mary buffet there to embellish the one from the bartender.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful family dinnerNMcKDined on 12/12/2013We booked in August for a 13 people. We walked in and found out that we were seated at 2 tables. (no call to inform us). My Mother-in law's coffee was cold. We both ordered the Chef recommended salad. it sounded wonderful on paper. There was only field greens a very little of anything else. I told our server and the manager brought over some of the ingredients (a bit too late). My daughter's spaghetti was to spicy for here to eat. My husband ordered a basis cheese pizza and it was awful. We were trying to get outside for Snowflake Lane. My Mother-in-law had to get up and find our server in order to pay. This was one of the top 5 worst meals I've ever had. Never again for our family Christmas Dinner.
- good nosh, love the private boothsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/9/2013We were seated at a table near the window which was too cold. Asked to be moved and they obliged with good manners. Food was very good. Mushroom soup needs to be taken off the menu---they've had it on since the Bellevue branch opened and it tastes like canned-they can do better, especially since you can get really good soup at the grocery store hot bar . . . .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive,uninspired food,nwdinerDined on 12/8/2013Expensive,uninspired food, lacking flavor...Very noisy, difficult to have a conversation.
- Christmas Brunch with the girls.blissDined on 12/8/2013We had a wonderful time. The put as at a table where we could all talk and be heard. The waiter was very good fun and attentive. We all loved our food. I think four of order eggs benny they were wonderful. The drinks were very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food! Fabulous Service!SouthernGirlVIPDined on 12/7/2013We had a Saturday night reservation just before one of the Bellevue Square holiday events. Despite the crowd we were seated quickly and our server was very helpful with information on the menu choices. Our meal was perfectly prepared and delicious. Service was attentive without being too intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.