610 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: 4254557600x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
WEEKEND BRUNCH: Featuring Absolut Bloody Mary Bar!
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-3pm
WEEKEND BREAKFAST: Sat & Sun 6:30am-10am
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
DAILY HAPPY HOUR:
3pm - 6pm and 9pm -close
Lounge open until 11pm on Sunday thru Thursday
12 Midnight Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, European, American
- Executive Chef: Jobbie Domenden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Need something catered? Contact Daniel Wilkins to discuss our catering options.
- Entertainment: Palomino Rustico invites you to enjoy Lunch & Dinner on our Patio. (Happy Hour available on Patio during select hours only).
Reservations are not taken for patio dining--first come, first served.
Weather permitting, the patio will open daily at 11am.
- Cross Street: NE 6th and Bellevue Way
- Public Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available at Lincoln Square parking garage. We validate up to 3 hours.
A word from Palomino Rustico
Palomino Rustico is the upbeat city restaurant and bar famous for its rich and stylish ambiance. Guests love Palomino's European-inspired Contemporary Italian and regional American Cuisine. Only Palomino Rustico offers such a versatile menu in extraordinary surroundings at reasonable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palomino Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (21)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (19)great for outdoor dining (13)special occasion (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)romantic (8)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Best crab/artichoke open faceMrsfishVIPDined on 7/22/2008Best crab/artichoke open face sandwich I've ever had.Special Features:
- Although I organized thisOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2008Although I organized this event I was unable to attend. I did, however, receive feedback that although the food was great the portions were small.
- our waitress brought out thecoquineDined on 7/21/2008our waitress brought out the wrong salad instead of the one my brother ordered, but she was very nice about the mistake and brought the correct one as soon as possible. she was very friendly and made the experience more enjoyable.Special Features:
- Our waiter was friendly andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2008Our waiter was friendly and sociable. He showed a lack of experience and maturity when he displayed a clear disappointment when my table had no interest in ordering appetizers or other sides. The utensils at our table were noticeably dirty.Special Features:
- Tables in the bar were great.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/19/2008Tables in the bar were great. Made you just want to sit back and have a beer.Special Features:
- A little too expensive toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/18/2008A little too expensive to make it a regular dining choice.Special Features:
- We had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/18/2008We had a great experience all the way around. We started sitting out on their patio, then realized it was going to be too cool for us. They moved us inside without a problem at all - and the place was packed. Our server was amazing, great recommendations, fun, attentive. I would recommend this restaurant and look forward to going back.Special Features:
- Glad to have them in downtownBellevueSteveDined on 7/18/2008Glad to have them in downtown Bellevue. Love the way they changed the look of the restaurant from what it was when it was Manzana Grill. It is now typically full at lunch. Make sure you get a reservation. The food is really great, but you should expect to pay a bit more than at other places for lunch in downtown Bellevue. It is worth the extra money. When it is nice outside, the outdoor seating is great.Special Features:
- So loud in there! DrinksjuliefultonVIPDined on 7/17/2008So loud in there! Drinks take 10-20 minutes to come from bar.Special Features:
- I arrived 12 minutes earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/16/2008I arrived 12 minutes early for a noon reservation. Despite the fact that the restaurant was not even half full, I was told by the host that she was "seating reservations right on time and that I would have to wait". I didn't quite understand why but asked for a patio table. She said she would see what she could do (there were about 3 tables outside left). She came over to me a few minutes later and told me that she had another reservation who had requested outdoor seating and that I would have to sit indoors. She then proceeded to seat 2 other parties immediately who walked in with no reservations. I am not sure that I will visit Palomino again after being treated so rudely. My reservation counted for nothing. Please DO send this to theSpecial Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 7/15/2008The food and service were good but it was very loud.
- Food was good (pizza and penne).OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/12/2008Food was good (pizza and penne). Server was friendly (and gorgeous). Only downer was super-annoying drunk people sitting at the table next to us.Special Features:
- We thought it was better thanOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/12/2008We thought it was better than the Palomino in Seattle. We had great food and great service.Special Features:
- The fondue and the zabaglioneTinaVIPDined on 7/11/2008The fondue and the zabaglione were unusual - not bad, just not what we were expecting.Special Features:
- 25 minutes late in seatingBillVIPDined on 7/11/200825 minutes late in seating with reservation.Manager handled situation well. Need to improve reservation system.Special Features:
- We ordered chopped salads,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2008We ordered chopped salads, and all of them were very dry....other than that, the service was fine.Special Features:
- Palomino is my favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/10/2008Palomino is my favorite restaurant in Bellevue (and Seattle). Their Chop Chop salad is the best and the only place I will eat a Chop Chop salad because nothing else compares to Palomino's! Please start serving the Bruchetta bread with olive oil and garlic at Bellevue like you do in Seattle.Special Features:
- VERY disappointed in Salad/SandwichBettyDined on 7/9/2008VERY disappointed in Salad/Sandwich. We both order different combinations and BOTH were disappointed! Would not return. Both sandwiches(crab and _??_ and the other was the Mozzarella with tomato which was ONE VERY small slice and a wilted piece of iceberg lettuce stem end) both were SLAVERED with mostly Mayonnaise.. VERY little substance. Salads were "cup" size and showed no imagination.
- The duck confit was exceptional.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2008The duck confit was exceptional. Excellent paella as well.Special Features:
- Palomino was extremely loud.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/5/2008Palomino was extremely loud. 2 pm on a Saturday, restauarant less than half full, and the noise was such that I had to ask the person sitting next to me to repeat himself numerous times. The food was pretty good, except that they forgot the tomato on the mozzarella-tomato-basil panini, but the noise was such an irritation that I will not return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- food was really good lookingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/4/2008food was really good looking forward to dining the again when visiting Bellevue . Menu was not the same as our local chain in Westwood ca. Still very good!Special Features:
- Salad entrees were sloppilyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/4/2008Salad entrees were sloppily presented. The caesar salad tasted like there was vanilla in it; the meat was okay on steak salad. Viniagrette on chicken maple salad was poor. Crisps on appetizer were burnt. Bread was good. Atmosphere was nice. We didn't care for server - seemed insincere and sarcastic. For this quality of food, the restaurant is very expensive. Doubt we'll go back.
- Excellent food and outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/4/2008Excellent food and outstanding service. Our waiter was great! Great cold beer!Special Features:
- In a word,sucess! Met allOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/3/2008In a word,sucess! Met all my expectations for great food, great service, exciting atmosphere and good prices.Special Features:
- Food was not that good! andOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/3/2008Food was not that good! and highly overpriced for what was served.
- Always have a great meal here.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2008Always have a great meal here. Love the gorganzola fries, bellinis, chop chop salad and even the bread with tomato chutney, so yummy!Special Features:
- Their signature dish, theGrahamC100VIPDined on 7/2/2008Their signature dish, the rigatoni, was spectacular! And our waiter, Adam, was outstanding.Special Features:
- As I have frequented Palomino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2008As I have frequented Palomino's in Seattle for years, I was so excited to hear that it had finally come to the Eastside. I was not disappointed. The food was excellent and the wait staff who took care of me provided excellent customer service (I wish I could remember their names). My dinner companion was about 30 minutes late (he had trouble finding exactly where the restaurant was located), so during that wait period, one female wait staff brought me a magazine so I would have something to do while waiting and our main waiter made sure he took my drink order and brought some bread until my companion arrived. They were both outstanding!! I look forward to dining there many times!!Special Features:
- I have always like PalominoDisappointedVIPDined on 7/1/2008I have always like Palomino at downtown Seattle. However, I was very disappointed with the food quality when I visited the Bellevue one. I had the Shrimp scampi with pasta. There were only 5 pieces of shrimps which I wasn’t sure if they were real scampi but they sure were quite tiny. They were swimming in butter on the side with some capers because the pasta took up 2/3 of the plate. There was absolutely no taste with the pasta. If I had known the amount of pasta I got, I would have ordered something else. Maybe something under the pasta section with half of the price!
- I took a client there forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/1/2008I took a client there for lunch the other day and though that the food was below par compared to the Seattle restaurant. Our salads were unnessarily extremly salty and the bread on the sandwiches either stale or toasted until they were rock hard. Our Mojitos that we ordered overly sweet with barely any alchohol. It was a great dissapointment since the one in Seattle is so wonderful. Our server was very pleaseant however, which made the lunch more enjoyable.Special Features:
- Unfortunately our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/30/2008Unfortunately our waitress received a 25% tip after I had already factored in an 18% tip. She over charged all of our cc without our permission - I specified $20.00 per card and she charged $22.00 stating the tip was not included. It wasn't until after I had returned to the office that I realized we were all over charged. Also we had to ask for the bread - after seeing all the other tables around us receiving bread. Sadly we will not be going back to the Palomino for lunch anytime soon.Special Features:
- Menu provides something forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2008Menu provides something for everyone and our group enjoyed our entrees. We had been to Palomino in Seattle and the new Bellevue location was just as good with delicious pizza, pasta and salads and friendly service. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- The service at the SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2008The service at the Seattle location is far superior to the Bellevue restaurant. I will not go back to the Bellevue restaurant because of how apathetic their servers are.
- it was good, not great. everyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2008it was good, not great. every time Ive gone they are out of my dessert or just do not have it. maybe they should just take it of the menu!
- Pros: The food is very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2008Pros: The food is very good and there is a lot of variety. Appetizer portions are good size. It's a good choice for groups/family, birthday party or similar special occasion. Cons: Noisy and crowded. Finding the self-parking is a little confusing. Ambiance doesn't support a romantic dinner or formal/nice special occasion.Special Features:
- Wonderful service. Made usOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2008Wonderful service. Made us feel very special. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family, in particularly, this Bellevue location.Special Features:
- Too noisy to be enjoyable;OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/26/2008Too noisy to be enjoyable; had to wait 20 minutes for our reservation even tho the table we wound up in was empty from the time we arrived. The service was indifferent at best. Asked for thoughts about a wine and got "that one's good." Food was barely ok for the price. Decor is amaturish. Build out (trim details, for example) is of poor quality. Another disappointment in the "new" downtown Bellevue restaurant scene. Won't be back. The best you can say about this place is that the noisy drinkers will like it.Special Features:
- Terrific menu....soup(minestrone)OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2008Terrific menu....soup(minestrone) bit too salty. covers the flavors. Sole dish too heavy....presentation dull. Could use far less proscuitto and achieve the same flavor. Fresh condiments or herbs might brighten the presentation, The cooked sage tastes great look old, not appetising. We did like the online reservations option. Our service was perfect.Special Features:
- I'll think twice about returningOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/26/2008I'll think twice about returning due to unbelievable noise level. Why do restaurants think this is so chic? When you can't hear the conversation with a person at your own table, it's a big problem. It promotes yelling instead of talking and that raises noise level even more.Special Features:
- The food was great. WillCharlieinBellevueVIPDined on 6/26/2008The food was great. Will definitely eat there again.Special Features: