610 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palomino.com/page/home
- Phone: 4254557600x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
WEEKEND BRUNCH: Featuring Absolut Bloody Mary Bar!
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-3pm
WEEKEND BREAKFAST: Sat & Sun 6:30am-10am
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
DAILY HAPPY HOUR:
3pm - 6pm and 9pm -close
Lounge open until 11pm on Sunday thru Thursday
12 Midnight Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, European, American
- Executive Chef: Jobbie Domenden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Need something catered? Contact Daniel Wilkins to discuss our catering options.
- Entertainment: Palomino Rustico invites you to enjoy Lunch & Dinner on our Patio. (Happy Hour available on Patio during select hours only).
Reservations are not taken for patio dining--first come, first served.
Weather permitting, the patio will open daily at 11am.
- Cross Street: NE 6th and Bellevue Way
- Public Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available at Lincoln Square parking garage. We validate up to 3 hours.
A word from Palomino Rustico
Palomino Rustico is the upbeat city restaurant and bar famous for its rich and stylish ambiance. Guests love Palomino's European-inspired Contemporary Italian and regional American Cuisine. Only Palomino Rustico offers such a versatile menu in extraordinary surroundings at reasonable prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palomino Rustico reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (22)fit for foodies (16)special occasion (15)great for outdoor dining (14)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (10)romantic (8)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)notable wine list (4)hot spot (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Seating IssueConnoisseurDined on 4/24/2014We had made reservations for dinner in advance and when we arrived they wanted to seat us outside near the escalator (Bellevue location), which was a big no-no far as I was concerned and we told the hostess we did not want to be seated outdoors and because we had made a reservation we were greatly disappointed that this is where they decided to seat us. Microsoft had booked part of the restaurant, but unfortunately when we made our reservation through you, we were not told we would not have appropriate seating. We decided to wait an additional 20 minutes to be seated in a booth. The wait obviously was disappointing and we had discussed going to another restaurant, but we chose to stay when they told us it would be 15 min, actually 20min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Easter BrunchPamelaDined on 4/20/2014Excellent service on a busy Sunday afternoon. Service was excellent and food was delicious. A local favorite. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- DisappointedBoilerUPDined on 4/20/2014Easter brunch proved to be very disappointing at Palamino. Starting with a seemingly 'out of it' waitress that didn't seem to know to ask me what vodka choice I wanted for the bloody mary bar (listed in menu), to getting my order wrong, to the paltry "smoked ham" that turned out to be 2 thin slices of Canadian bacon accompanying my eggs (unlike last year when it was actually a nice slice of HAM), to food being lukewarm at best when served, to my son's steak being fatty & tough with his eggs... No longer an option for brunch for us...Easter or otherwise! Felt like a completely different dining experience from last year.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch- Not what I expectedSassyDinerDined on 4/20/2014I was trying to decide where to go for Easter brunch when an e-mail popped up from Palomino. We usually go there for dinner after shopping at the mall. The menu choices were good but the kitchen was not able to keep up with the number of large parties in the restaurant. After we'd been waiting at least 30 minutes without any food, they brought us some toast. For a special occasion like Easter, I would have expected some yummy pastries and fruit on the table to munch on. My husbands coffee and water sat empty for at least 15 minutes before he could flag someone down. Overall, I was disappointed. WE paid for a party of 10 for brunch and they told me I had $50 loaded on my Unlimited card for our next use. I checked it but no balance.Special Features:
- Easter Sunday not memorableunfortunateDined on 4/20/2014One hour wait for food. 1/2 hour wait for drinks. Food was good. Service not existing. Manager extremly competent and very profesional, she saved the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch - Very DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2014We had a group of 9 and were there before the larger crowd arrived and yet we waited over an hour before they took our order. By the time we got our food over 1/2 hour after that, almost everyone's breakfast was luke warm - mine was so bad I sent it back then got a version that was only slightly warmer and the eggs looked like they were dried out, so I did not eat much. They comped us for 4 of the 9 meals. Very disappointed with them because I have never had a bad experience there before.
- Easter BrunchquattrochickDined on 4/20/2014We had a great time on Easter. The Bunny was there and we could watch the kids hunt for eggs. The food was good, but there wasn't much on the menu for breakfast. It was mostly lunch items.Special Features:
- Great Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014We had a wonderful time at Easter Brunch there. There were 10 of us, but our size did not seem to cause a problem with service. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was fun. I've eaten there for lunch in the summers outside - and always enjoyed that as well. The location is convenient too.Special Features:
- Great chicken marsalaimashopperDined on 4/19/2014We enjoyed the food, service, and atmosphere in the Palomino near Bellevue Square. We had visited during the holiday season and enjoyed watching the parade of characters out their windows.Special Features:
- great date nightmelluDined on 4/4/2014The food was very yummy! I got the steak and my husband got the salmon special. I loved that we could hear each other and have a good conversation.Special Features:
- Poor service and poor valueCindyBDined on 4/4/2014Myself and four friends met for dinner at Palomino. The food was good. The service however was not. I asked repeated for lemon for my water. It took about 30 minutes. Several guests ran out of water and had to ask for refill and wait a very long time for more. This happened a few more times. We had to wait and wait to order food or reorder wine or cocktails. The waitress rarely came to the table. We were finished with our appetizers waiting to order our dinner, wondering how long could it possibly take?!? Our reservation was early and the restaurant was not busy. So after spending $56 for an appetizer an overpriced salad and 2 glasses of wine I don't feel the value was worth the service I received. I won't recommend Palomino to my friends.
- Waitress (Carol) deliveredyamz3eatDined on 3/30/2014Waitress (Carol) delivered very poor service and attitude. Despite that, the food was wonderful as usual!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food But Excessively NoisKimohorneDined on 3/29/2014We went to Palomino at Lincoln Square on a rainy, but busy, Saturday night. First, parking was a total nightmare. There was insufficient parking in Lincoln Square so we had to park at Bellevue Square. Once we arrived, our table was not ready. We were seated in the back of the restaurant adjacent to a large, excessively noisy group, which reduced the experience and dominated the attention of the wait staff. The food was quite good and reasonably priced, but the atmosphere was not enjoyable. We will try Palomino again and hope this is not the usual experience. We were disappointed with the loud atmosphere and lack of attention from the wait staff, but did enjoy the food. Hopefully, it is better next time.Special Features:
- Too noisyMiguelDined on 3/29/2014Too noisy!! Had to yell at my wife to carry on a conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014My first time to Palomino. Everything that I expected a high end restaurant to be. Excellent food...great service, good atmosphere allowing for the special time spent with my daughter. I indeed would return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2014Food was delicious and our server did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average foodhad3eatDined on 3/18/2014The service and food were average for Bellevue. In no way was dinning there memorable from the food, or service, or décor. I would not take my customer there again as price vs. value was some what limited.
- Condescending server, salty foodKateDined on 3/15/2014The bar provided great service, dining was another story. Our server was very condescending and pur food was overly salty. We will not return.
- First Time for dinner, great job!KerMitDined on 3/7/2014We visited the Bellevue Palomino on a very busy Saturday night. Got our table very quickly, and greeted right away. Wait staff was very attentive, knew the menu well, made excellent suggestions too. Our food was excellent. Prepared very nicely, taste was great. Thanks for making our date night a great one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lunchMinnieVIPDined on 2/28/2014With a all day everyday Happy Hour menu, it's very easy to find a reasonable and delicious meal. Parking is validated making this dining option a snap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with 7 friendshottylottyDined on 2/19/2014Everyone loved the Round table, great for discussions. We had seen a Movie and wanted review it as a group The Open Restaurant was too loud to have a discussion we could not hear what people were saying across the table We all loved the food, Salads were great and interesting. I had Chicken Marsala and I thought it was very nicely prepared I would give the Restaurant a 8 on a scale of 1-10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experienceExperiencedtravelerDined on 2/17/2014The evening started off with the server not showing up for around 10 minutes. The server seemed more interested in conversing with other employees than taking care of our table. The food went from being an enjoyable meal to something that looked like it was thrown together without much attention to detail and you could tell the restaurant has reduced the quality of its engredients to a much lower price point. The final piece was the restroom had not been cleaned for hours and it was a definite slow night with around 15 tables occupied when we arrived at 7:15. Paper towels all over the floor and counter as the trash receptical was over flowing. Attention to detail, food and service has gone down hill dramatically. Too bad.
- Great serviceAOLinOLYDined on 2/16/2014We had a great experience. My only complaint was that we were seated by a door that was used during the night. It was a windy rainstorm outside and made for a chilly dinner experience. Also the floor around our table was not cleaned before we sat down. Other than that, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchQueeenieDined on 2/11/2014I have not dined there often and usually prefer a quieter location. I was disappointed that I wanted a healthy salmon meal and that the salmon was farm raised? I appreciated them telling me the truth but very disappointed. Had a hard time finding my super healthy lunch but my client recommended it and loves it there. I ordered the crab cakes and left hungry.
- dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014Food portions were smaller than what we normally experience. Food was good but some at our table left hungry.Special Features:
- Party of 9bossehawksDined on 2/8/2014Food was excellent & they placed our large party away from more crowded areas so it was perfect! Service had a couple hiccups, but made up for it with a free two free desserts (one for the birthday girl). Overall good experience! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Shrimp SaladSkeeterDined on 2/7/2014This past Friday five of us order the Shrimp Salad from the daily specials menu. We all agreed it was fabulous! The prawns were perfectly cooked, the greens were garnished with beet chips and the green lightly dressed with a vinaigrette. Service was attentive but not rushed allowing us enjoy an extended conversation post lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in nice surroundingsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2014Good food in nice surroundings with very good service. Not as loud as some of the other restaurants in the area, so a good choice for a quieter evening out.Special Features:
- Wouldn't recommend to enemyEverybodysacriticDined on 1/29/2014Greeted & seated friendly & quickly then wait began-over 10 min before h2o glasses filled & that from hostess. Waitress invisible until after 30 min of seating. Seemed friendly at 1st but would disappear for long times. Ordered many apps & salads. Hair in one, THE MOST BLAND HUMMUS EVER, of six apps ordered crab cakes the only 1 worth it, salads both had wilty lettuce. Voiced some concerns to waitress, she actually tried arguing & looked at me like I was lying about hair. I'm a foodie and told her what for. She smiled a terse smile & took them away. After, manager hovered-uncomfortable! Drink I had- spiced peartini- delish. Compt'd two apps I complained about, per standard but still not worth it. Spent more time on boring decor than menu.
- Overall a nice place for good foodkunzaduoDined on 1/26/2014Although this time we sent there for Sunday brunch we had experience there before for lunch and dinner also. Overall we always enjoyed the things we ordered and the servers were always friendly and helpful. We also liked their reward program and that keeps us going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBlackjettaDined on 1/24/2014The food was delicious and served very fast. The server was prompt and checked in on us just enough but we didn't have to go looking for him either. The only slight downside was that we were seated next to a large party of 16yr olds that were having a party and they were a little more rambunctious than I would have liked, but we survived it and I will definitely return and highly recommend this location.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/9/2014Even though our server was very busy she was pleasant and attentive. She quickly and professionally handled any request that was made.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High energy dinnerLuLuDined on 1/4/2014My husband and I had discovered a Gift Card for Palomino that we wanted to use so we went to dinner on a Saturday night in early January. The food was quite good as was the wine and the service was superb, but we found the noise level to be higher than we would have preferred. We're both very middle-aged and I suppose we've reached that point in our lives that we prefer a quieter environment to relax and have a meal. But if we were younger, it would not have bothered us and would have been a very enjoyable evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great experiencePeterDined on 1/4/2014The food was largely tasteless, surprising since we eat a Palomino a fair amount and usually have a great meal. The calamari had no flavor. The waiter forgot about our drinks and we didn't get them until our meal arrived. The Seafood Paella was bland. We had to send the bread back because it was so hard that we couldn't bite into it - we normally love the bread. Very disappointing experience for a reasonably high priced meal.Special Features:
- Very disappointed in our foodFamousDined on 1/3/2014Very disappointed in our food overall. My husband had the chicken Parmesan and he said it tasted burnt. Service was very good, but for the price we expected top notch food and they didn't deliver. Don't think we will return to Palomino.Special Features:
- All the food we ordered wasJamesWatsonDined on 1/3/2014All the food we ordered was simply great. Full vibrant flavors, rich sauces, but not over powering. The flavors in each menu item complemented each other well. The Tiramisu is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful foodHareeshDined on 12/31/2013I had the chance to have nye dinner with my friends and it was a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Food SelectionCloyneVIPDined on 12/31/2013We have visited twice in last month and had terrific service on both occasions. Food selection is very good and fairly pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner experienceGaryDined on 12/30/2013Our first time to Palomino. The server was excellent - very friendly and knowledgeable. I ordered the chicken marsala and it was absolutely fantastic. Both the server and another server that had helped us said that this was their favorite dish and I can see why. Delicious mushroom sauce over the chicken and the pasta side had spices that were out of this world. My wife ordered Paella. It also was very good. We happened to be there at 6:30PM on an evening just after Christmas, and we were able to watch Snowflake Lane from our table. We loved our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!Goodeats22Dined on 12/28/2013The food was wonderful and our server was amazing. The drinks were good and not too expensive. I highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.