Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando
9501 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fiorellasorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072332950
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30a.m. - 11:00a.m. Lunch: Daily: 11:00a.m. - 2:00p.m. Dinner: Daily 5:30p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Mason
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Executive Chef Robert Mason and his culinary team will design the perfect menu for your special event or meeting.
- Private Party Facilities: for parties of 10 or more contact the restuarant directly.
- Private Party Contact: Kristen Bruneau- F&B Manager 4072332952
A word from Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando
Fiorella’s Cucina Toscana, located within the luxurious Westin Orlando, offers upscale dining in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Under the culinary direction of multi-award-winning Executive Chef Robert Mason, the menu offers simple, fresh and authentic Italian dishes from the regions of Tuscany and northern Italy. Fiorella’s wine list offers Old World selections from Italy and New World tastes from California, Australia and emerging wine regions. The dining room ambiance combines a Tuscan theme charm with casual contemporary elegance and showcases original blown-glass art works by Orlando artist Charles Keila. The colorful abstract pieces represent natural elements including “Millefiore” or “decorative glass designs” that bloom on the restaurant’s honey-toned Venetian-plaster walls. Fiorella’s is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For reservations of party size 10 or more please contact the restaurant directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fiorella's at Westin Imagine Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- We are staying in the hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/5/2012We are staying in the hotel and decided to try the restaurant which I rarely do when staying at a big hotel. I'm so glad we did. The service was great and our server "Rose" was very attentive. The food was amazing!Special Features:
- We'll Be Back!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2012Excellent cuisine, attentive service, comfortable and inviting ambiance all combined to make a memorable evening for us (local couple and 2 out-of-town guests staying at the hotel).
- Worth itEatHealthyDined on 2/25/2012My husband and I went to Fiorella's to celebrate his birthday. Valet parking is available and they will stamp your ticket at the restaurant so there is no fee. My husband had the filet and said it was very good. I had the lobster ravioli which was also very good. We ordered the goat cheese appetizer and with that and the yummy bread and oil dip they serve plus our entrees, there was more than enough food. My husband decided he wanted dessert so he ordered the chocolate lava cake (don't recall the exact name). I had one spoon mostly of the filling and it was also quite yummy. I literally couldn't fit anymore at that point. The prices are a bit high but the quality of everything all around (food, atmosphere, etc) made it worth it.Special Features:
- Brought my girlfriend hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012Brought my girlfriend here for Valentine's Day dinner with 7pm reservations and was very promptly seated. Plenty of open seats and only 1 (or possibly 2) waitresses despite the holiday, though the kitchen (in view of our table) was well-staffed. After waiting [awhile] for our waitress to take our order, we found her fairly knowledgeable of the food menu and quite pleasant, though she appeared overworked and was not familiar with by-the-bottle-only wines. We split a gamberoni appetizer (small but quite delicious), and a bottle of La Braccesca's Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. I ordered the cavatelli (unexpectedly spicy, but quite delicious), and she the pollo fiorella (the chicken and gnocchi were fantastic!). Overall, highly recommenSpecial Features:
- Fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/9/2012We were incredibly impressed with the food. Everything we had was fabulousSpecial Features:
- We were unable to try musselsGogogmacVIPDined on 1/31/2012We were unable to try mussels but overall we enjoyed dinner. Grilled caeser salad was surprisingly good. Our waiter was very attentive. Good place for quick dinner. Although this restaurant is in urban Westin hotel, there was decent quietness.Special Features:
- We are so pleased to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/28/2012We are so pleased to have found Fiorella's! We had a wonderful dinner, enjoying an excellent salad, mouth-watering entrees, and a fabulous dessert we're still talking about. We're looking forward to a return visit!Special Features:
- The food was great with theNYMisDined on 12/17/2011The food was great with the exception of the NY Strip....for the price the meat was not the quality of a good cut for a fancy restaurant...it was tough and fatty.Special Features:
- My wife had the roasted musselsSuperbVIPDined on 11/25/2011My wife had the roasted mussels which is a dish she loves. She said they were the best she's ever had - tasted the roasting (a special/unusual flavor), not too garlicy, not too spicy, just right. I tried one and found this to be true. My chicken was a bit over-cooked but tasty. Service was very good - attentive without impinging.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving buffeett wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/24/2011Thanksgiving buffeett was exceelent. The salad bar has much variety and was fresh. The turkey was cooked perfectly and the all the amentities delicious.Special Features:
- The Thanksgiving dinner wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/24/2011The Thanksgiving dinner was very good. The service was top-notch, and the atmosphere was greatly appreciated after spending a day at the theme park.
- I found this place on a webOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2011I found this place on a web search for "Orlando area restaurants". 10 minutes from Disney World and located in Hotel, this was an unexpected gem for a dinner choice. We had a moderately priced Pinot Grigio and fantastic salad and entre choices. Great service, head chef wandered around to meet and greet and check on customers. really enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- Let's start with greeter /waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2011Let's start with greeter /waitress plasant & courtious. Now good stuff starte& Grrrrate , mainan course was chiopino chef Lucky has a great talent, hands of gold.The hotel & resturant are very nicely appointed. Agreat place to dineSpecial Features:
- A nice find in Orlando. GoodSundayDriverVIPDined on 9/21/2011A nice find in Orlando. Good food in a quiet modern setting. Nick our waiter did a very nice job. The restaurant was not crowded which made for a calmer evening and good dinner conversation with our guests. Prosciutto and melon to start you can't miss. The Cavatelli dish I had was wonderful, I ate every bite. The pasta "al dente" as it should be..."chewy" Yum. Among the best pasta dishes I have ever had. The dessert cannoli wasn't very good. Instead opt for a piece of homemade apple pie ala mode if you must have a sweet. Top it all off with a delicious cappuccino. And end the night with friendly & complimentary valet parking. Next time I will come back when the weather is cooler and sit outside on their "beautiful" patio for dinner! EnvySpecial Features:
- Nice and quiet with both indoorOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/17/2011Nice and quiet with both indoor and outdoor dinning options.Special Features:
- Bad food. OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2011My wife and I ate here for the Orlando Magical Dining special. The appetizer course was good but everything else was subpar, especially for the price. My wife's chicken was so peppery We had to use sauce from my dish to mask it. The canoli we had for desert was not good. Very disappointing meal with a high price.
- Superb Food and AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2011We searched Open Table for a great lace to eat and found the reviews of Fiorella's. A perfect meal - yummy food, very unique, and quietly elegant without being too pricey. I'm Italian so I appreciate a good Tuscan menu, and Fiorella's served it up right.Special Features:
- Second dinner here in a yearyumyumVIPDined on 8/26/2011I'm eager to return and would make a special trip for this restaurant. Both times I've been staying in the Westin Imagine hotel, so this couldn't be more convenient. Also, both times we had big groups of 8 to 10 people and were offered their back private dining room which is very nice, especially in Orlando where crowds are the norm. Food quality is first rate - we recommend the lobster ravioli, the antipasto platter, the calamari (VERY nice light breading), the filet mignon, any of the salads, and the deserts are incredible. Try the globo, a very unique twist on the brownie!Special Features:
- The Chefs Tasting MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 6/21/2011This is one of my favorite h idden gems in Orlando and my first time dining here for dinner. try the Chef Tasting Menu for a prix fixed price. The Zuppo, Lobster Salad, Ensalda Mista and Lamb Chops will make you want to Slap yo' Mama! It is that good.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our lunch at Fiorella's.WSLongVIPDined on 5/29/2011Enjoyed our lunch at Fiorella's. The food came out fresh, with good presentation. The prices were good and were good value. The server was attentive, and the restaurant was quiet for lunch which lent to a pleasant conversations.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2011Very nice restaurant. Food and service were both great.Special Features:
- Great food, perfect service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2011The selection of food was awesome. Almost all of the ingredients were farmers market fresh. The servers were friendly and not afraid to lend a hand in choosing a dish and explaining the ingredients for people who did not know them.Special Features:
- Fiorella's is one of the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/12/2011Fiorella's is one of the best "neighborhood" restaurants you'll find in a hotel in the International Drive area. The staff is fantastic and the food is prepared with flair and presentation is excellent.Special Features:
- Visiting Florida and wantedaussiemomVIPDined on 3/9/2011Visiting Florida and wanted to try some nice food our first night in. The hotel the restaurant is in is very nice and the restaurant has a nice design. The night we were there they seemed to be very busy and understaffed and so the service was scattered. Appetizers were good, main course (I had the scampi) was very so-so (I thought a funny taste to the shrimp - like it had freezer burn). Wine list is good. Overall a mediocre experience - perhaps on a quieter night we would have fared better.
- Great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/27/2011Went for the first time as part of a getaway for my wife's birthday and it was a great experience. Excellent food in a trendy and comfortable environment. Service was superb, ask for Nick, he is awesome. My wife and I enjoyed our dinner very much and will definitely be going back to try new dishes. Highly recommended, a great find.Special Features:
- This was a Christmas brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2010This was a Christmas brunch. The food selection was poor but the flavor wasn't too bad. One poor food choice was the prime rib which was the toughest piece of meat i have had in a long time...I even had a rare piece. We were not greeted timely and when we were, the waitress treated us just like a typical hotel guest there for a regular breakfast. They told us there was an omelet station but there wasn't; however the hostess made sure I got one. Overall, this was certainly not worth the money.
- We went for the ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/25/2010We went for the Thanksgiving Dinner and it was very good,well prepared and excellent ingredients.Special Features:
- This restaurant has reachedUrsoVIPDined on 11/9/2010This restaurant has reached enviable consistency in the food and service over the past few months. In a party of 4, every dish we tried was a success! The staff and management is also terrific and knows how to treat guests.
- If you like well-presentedUrsoVIPDined on 11/3/2010If you like well-presented good food in a quiet atmosphere and don't mind paying a bit more, this is a place you might appreciate. Ask for Nick and he'll take great care of you. Come hungry and try the tasting menu. I've been here many times and have found the experience to steadily improve.
- Had a wonderful server. TheRichVIPDined on 10/7/2010Had a wonderful server. The manager evev helped with some directions after dinner. The room decor is very inviting.. The lamb was succulent.Special Features:
- Eclectic modern dining inOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/3/2010Eclectic modern dining in comfortable style. The service was excellent and prompt. The food was superb and great presentation.Special Features:
- Tasting menu was good, betterUrsoVIPDined on 9/14/2010Tasting menu was good, better experience than usual this time.
- We had an absolutely stellarOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2010We had an absolutely stellar meal here at Fiorella's. The presentation was lovely. The portions were huge. The seasoning was perfect. If not the best filet I've ever had, and I think it may have been the best, it was certainly one of the best. Service was friendly and relaxed, but not overly "casual". The calamari was lightly coated and fried and delicious, not heavy at all. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- This place is hit or missUrsoVIPDined on 9/2/2010This place is hit or miss depending on who your server is and how much they are interested in taking care of you, as well as who is in the kitchen. If you are up for a total wildcard, try it out and pray for the best.
- i would never, ever, everOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2010i would never, ever, ever eat here again. our appetizer arrived 2 minutes before the salad and main meal which came at the same time!!!! only 2 to 3 other tables had patrons. there was no way to enjoy the dinner as they were obviously rushing us. do not go to this restaurant!!
- We had a group of 8, so weyumyumVIPDined on 8/27/2010We had a group of 8, so we were invited to use the private dining room and loved it. Everyone's food was excellent. In addition, the bread and olive oil was delicious. Don't miss the fresh corn risotto. Scampi was perfect. Filets got very good reviews.Special Features:
- Lunch tends to be better thanUrsoVIPDined on 8/21/2010Lunch tends to be better than dinner and more reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Excellent service. We showedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/17/2010Excellent service. We showed up when the restaurant was closing but they received us with no rush and a very professional service. Food was amazing. There are no many options for lunch but you cannot go wrong with their menu. I highly recommend the place.Special Features:
- lunch specials are great...theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/14/2010lunch specials are great...the side salad had kalamata olives, cheese, roasted pepper, and an awesome balsamic dressing. The homemade pizza was amazing too.....did a take out for late night. Will go back!Special Features:
- Decor and ambience were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/4/2010Decor and ambience were very nice. Food was very good. Ordered the lunch special for $9.99 and was expecting 1/2 portions, was pleasantly surprised to get full portions soup and panini. Complimentary warm bread served with fresh cheese, olive oil and vinegar was a nice touch. Service was not as good as the food. Hostess never checked me in and sat us right next to the only other table in the restaurant, server didn't ask us for drinks until he took our food order, water glasses went empty even though there were only 2 tables in the restaurant at the time. Restaurant has some serious potential.Special Features: