Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
3285 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/buckhead/
- Phone: 4043650660x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Pat Faucher
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Located inside of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta-Buckhead. Our private dining rooms can accommodate 20 – 150 guests. Ruth’s Chris has two private rooms and then can utilize the Embassy Suites private banquet space. Every dining experience is customized to the guests preferences .
- Private Party Contact: Lauren McClean 404-365-0660x
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: To view our monthly promotions, visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events and check out our special menus and events.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
Visit Ruth's Chris Steak House in Buckhead, Atlanta's designated entertainment and shopping district. Less than a mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Ruth's Chris is located just off the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. Richly appointed, this is the perfect location for a romantic steak dinner, business event, or private party. Private rooms for 10 to 150 guests. The restaurant is easily accessible by rail as it is a short two blocks from MARTA / Buckhead Station, N-7.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)romantic (20)notable wine list (11)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (8)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Sizzling steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/11/2014Awesome food!!! Ok atmosphere in hotel lobby...making overall very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met ExpectationsDinnerDined on 4/5/2014Had dinner at Ruth's Chris on Saturday April 5th, my first time at this specific location but not at a Ruth's Chris. The staff met my expectation but I would not say anything got my attention. The location inside an Embassy Suites Hotel does not lend itself to an intimate setting especially if you are not sitting in the main dining room. I asked for a table change to a less open/exposed section of the restaurant. The best part of our meal was the bread pudding dessert. The rest of the meal was good but not exceptional.
- Not What I RememberedEntwilDined on 4/5/2014This visit did not live up to the previous times I have been to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Initially everything was fine, but when my order of Spicy Lobster Bites came out as Spicy Oyster Bites, I knew that things weren't going to be like before. They did bring us out the correct appetizer, but by that time our main course was ready to come out. The main course was very good, but not spectacular, and I had to wait 15 minutes before I got a refill on any of my drinks. At the time, there were only a couple of other tables seated too. Near the end of dinner, we had an entirely new waiter come over and ask us about dessert. It was rather confusing. As for the atmosphere, it was in the lobby of a hotel, so there's that...
- Birthday TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014We have been to Ruth Chris in many locations.The entry parking to the front of the embassy suites is a little difficult to navigate unless you have a small car .Service and food were outstanding as usual.We both had steak and lobster ,both we're well seasoned and properly cooked.This was a Birthday dinner for which they brought out a nice complementary desert that was delicious.Over all a great experience .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I took our twinSteakAficianadoDined on 4/2/2014My wife and I took our twin boys here for their 15th birthday. Our waiter was outstanding. Sadly I had to return my ribeye as I ordered it medium and it was medium well to well done. My son's steak was also over done. They graciously brought me a new steak and brought complimentary desserts for the boys and also to me and my wife. The manager apologized for the steak being overcooked. We were treated extremely well, but for what we paid for the dinner for four, i expected better food. it was good, just not memorable. i usually go to Hal's or Bones and this just does not compare, foodwise. Our service was impeccable, which saved the evening.
- Ruth's ChrisTommyDined on 4/1/2014We had a wonderful meal served by an attentive staff.Special Features:
- A Good Night OutsteakmanDined on 3/29/2014The food was excellent. Everything was above par until the steaks came out. I ordered my steak medium and my wife ordered hers medium well. When the runner delivered the steaks to the table I asked if he was sure the steak on my plate was meduim and not medium well. The runner was clearly wrong. We had the same cut of steak but the medium well steak was significantly shorter. I assume because it cooked longer. The steaks were about the same circumference. We had to cut into the middle of the steak to verify that was the case but who wants to ruin a $50 piece of meat and let the juice escape. I know it sounds nit-picky but for the price you pay I would expect them to get everything right. I would gladly go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for date nightMaocomDined on 3/28/2014My wife and I have a date night every few weeks and we decided to it a try. Our service was fantastic very attentive and quick. We had a great experience from the hostess to dessert. WSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryGugadaniDined on 3/24/2014We celebrated our 1st anniversary and the service was perfect. Frank, a veteran almost 30 years with the restaurant, knows how to make you feel special. Excellent recommendations and perfect service. Thanks for the complimentary desert - it was a nice gesture. If you go there for their steaks, i also suggest you try their lamb chops. 3 huge ones, suculent and delicious!Special Features:
- Our server was OUTSTANDING,FredDined on 3/23/2014Our server was OUTSTANDING, we didn't want for anythingSpecial Features:
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014My husband and I were in Atlanta for a get-away--a nice dinner, a concert, and an overnight stay. We decided on Ruth's Chris in Buckhead and it was an excellent choice! Since it's in a hotel there's valet parking which is free if you get your ticket stamped at the restaurant. We were seated in the atrium area of the restaurant and the ambiance was fantastic. We did dine early, but hopefully this would be the same if there was a rush. We had SUCH an attentive server--he was out of this world, and the food was perfect! I would highly recommend this location of Ruth's Chris.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Ruth's regularOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/20/2014My wife and I have dined at a number of Ruth's Chris steakhouses across the country. Kind of like a ultra high end McDonalds, they are very consistent in their service level, quality and cut's of meat and food serving temperature. At this location the service was great but the cut of our filet's was not up to the standard we have seen previously seen and one of our medium rare steaks was over cooked and one was undercooked. Maybe it was just a bad night, but with many other choices nearby, we will try somewhere else next time.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2014Very good place for business meetings. Have been to many excellent steak houses and this one holds its own.Special Features:
- Near pool noise level negatesBillDined on 3/15/2014Near pool noise level negates ambiience poor choice for this price
- how can such a fine restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/8/2014how can such a fine restaurant be in the lobby of such a hotel. way too noisy with all the hotel guests - really took away from the experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/7/2014we dined with a two year old and they were so helpful. everyone had a good timeSpecial Features:
- The food was pretty good.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/1/2014The food was pretty good. I had the new York strip which was excellent. The cream spinach side was blah. My husband had the chef special scallops which were nice size and flavorful. The drinks were very good as well. The service was fast, friendly and efficient. I would go back. However, I prefer Morton's more and they would be my first choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Excellent food and great service! Stood up to Ruth's Chris standards. Steaks were cooked perfectly, waiter was excellent. Ambience is slightly lacking given the location inside the Embassy Suites lobby, but if you can ask for a table in the dining room, it is much quieter and more in line with a Ruth's Chris experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2014Great place for a date night. The menu isn't overwhelming and the staff makes great recommendations. The bar is really small it only seats 5 people; so the suggestion to wait at the bar isn't really a good suggestion on a Friday or Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as satisfiedChristineDined on 2/22/2014We have been to Ruth Chris a few times in the past for special occasions and this time I was not as impressed with my steak. It was a little under cooked so sent it back and then it came back well done when was wanting medium. Flavor wasn't as good. Waiter was very nice but forgot things at times. I think we prefer Centennial location better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricey but worth itjaronturner23Dined on 2/14/2014Spent a nice amount of change for a good meal for me and my ValentineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead RCPetronDined on 2/14/2014I was a little disappointed that I had to wait for over 30 minutes to be seated when I had a reservation. Was also disappointed that this establishment allowed individuals who disregarded the dress code to dine at this restaurant, when it clearly stipulates this on a sign posted on the wall. I am addressing this issue, as the other establishments follow this standard as it is to be a fine dining experience. Other than that the food was delicious and the staff was courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedItsnacole2uDined on 2/14/2014The food was good, however the when I ordered my entree the wrong side was brought out and I didn't have the time to wait on another one. Therefore the item had to be taken off my bill. It also took a long time to get the waiter's attention for refills and such. Also the noise level from the hotel was not pleasant at all, but I don't know if that can be helped.
- Expecting more in service for pricePatrickDined on 2/14/2014Waitress only checked on us a few times. Food was okay but not well explained. For example shrimp and Grits was not the typical shrimp and grits. The grits had pork bacon in them. What was interesting is we had just asked the waitress to not bring us a side that included bacon. She never put one and one together to determine we could not have bacon. Food was acceptable for the price, so no complaints there. The service and experience of the wait staff did not match my other experiences at that price point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- well cooked foodMrlankfordDined on 2/14/2014cooked with flavor preserved and wait that will allow quick point conversation!Special Features:
- our first visittakemeoutdearDined on 2/14/2014I wasnt familiar with this restaurant but i know it was a steakhouse. I had to get there so i set a reservation and glad i did. This place serves the most juciest tender delicious steak ever and all they season them with is salt and pepper. Our server was great and the portions were huge. Id love to visit again for my next special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was wonderful,KatieVIPDined on 2/8/2014The service was wonderful, everything else was just "okay".
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014Donald was our server & was outstanding. He made my birthday celebration with my husband & kids perfect! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceHappyDinerDined on 2/2/2014As always, my dining experience at Ruth Chris was exceptional. A-one service, food and ambiance. A model for all restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lifesaver!Granny10VIPDined on 1/29/2014During Storm leon when Atlanta was declared in a stae of emergency! Ruth's Chris in our hotel! Embassy Suites Buckhead was OPEN! and the food was delicious. Even thought hey had a limited menu and were very short staffed...we had a lovely lunch Our hat is off to this restaurant. We can always count on their delicious Lobster Bisque, huge baked potatoes and divine creamed spinach. We did not have steak for lunch, but they prepare them perfectly. if you are in a city and don't know where to eat, you can always count on a great meal at Ruth's ChrisSpecial Features:
- Special occasion good service,VeracatVIPDined on 1/17/2014Special occasion good service, location good first visit in Atlanta, not as upscale as I expectedSpecial Features:
- We sat in the atrium outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/11/2014We sat in the atrium outside the main restaurant and the atmosphere is never the same as inside but the food was as good as usual, no complaints thereI would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveHaney2Dined on 12/31/2013I surprised my husband with a New Year dinner to Ruth's Chris! He has been suggesting dinner here for quite some time ! The food was delicious, ambiance was nice and we had prompt seating! I booked our reservations through Open Table! I will returning to Ruth's Chris soon and I recommend it for others to enjoy! I will definitely refer others to book through Open Table! The Haney'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service we have receivedFredDined on 12/31/2013From the moment we arrived, the service at this hotel based Ruth Chris' restaurant was fantastic. Wait staff was professional, friendly, helpful, attentive but not over bearing. Best of all, we were allowed to split plates without a charge as the portions are extremely generous. Kudos especially go out to our lead waiter, Donald, a local talent, who made our experience one that we will not forget. If you are ever on Peachtree Road near Lenox Square, then this is the best steak we have ever had in this area of top steakhouses (Bones, Mortin's, New York Prime, Capital Grille, etc.). We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceAlumniCheerGirlVIPDined on 12/30/2013I celebrated my birthday there with my husband and we had a wonderful time. When we arrived, I was greeted with Happy Birthday and when seated there was a birthday card at the table. The food and service of our waiter was excellent! To end the night there. I was treated with the chocolate mousse and banana bread pudding that was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeRobbieDined on 12/30/2013Great food, service, staff, server(Frank), and atmosphere. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turning 30GillyDined on 12/27/2013I scheduled a reservation to celebrate my boyfriend's 30. The restaurant honored my requests by putting us in a quieter part of the restaurant. Once we arrived at our table we found a birthday wish on a card for him. The waiter, Conrad was informed that it was his birthday and made some great choices for entrees and cocktails. Conrad was very professional and attentive to our needs. The reviews we read previously had us shy away, but someone else recommended it and I'm so happy we decided to give this restaurant a chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad experiencebarbiegirlDined on 12/25/2013bad experience sides were cold filet was medium rare supposed to be butterflied well done manager on duty saw the filet was way undercooked and that the sides were not made properly fries oily potatoes au gratin was not baked all the was center was cold waitress said others had to send that side item back I asked for filet to be taken off because it came back over cooked and dry and manager on duty only gave 50% off and explained to me why and I was surprised because my whole meal was not hot or undercooked everyone else was eating and I had no food no one offered salad or anything we love ruth's chris but will not return to this location because we had bad episodes here before in the past but all the other ruth's chris locations no issuesSpecial Features:
- overpriced as nd averagebwilliamsDined on 12/25/2013for the price is that they charge Ruth Chris is way overpriced in my opinion the food is just a subpar nothing specialin my opinion I recommend bones steakhouse or Flemings steakhouse. The waiter we had was horrible. when we ask for a to go box he just came over there and set them on our table another waiter who just came by and boxrd everything up for us. And we spent over $200 for this mediocre food at best. I would not recommend this place nor will I ever be back. only a 95 year old woman would think this food taste good, everything had too much salt on it and the steak was $36 and not nearly worth it very small in sizeSpecial Features:
- Exceptional foodSilasnanaDined on 12/24/2013Our meal and service were wonderful, in fact, exceptional. It was a wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve. The ambience left something to be desired. My husband and I were seated at a table for two in the front corner of the restaurant. This was fine. However, directly beside us were a young couple and their two young daughters. I am increasingly frustrated that young parents will bring children out to an expensive, adult restaurant and allow them to get up and walk or run around and speak in an "outside" voice. We spent a tremendous amount of money on this meal to be constantly interrupted by their family conversation. We routinely ask for a table away from small children, but the restaurant was crowded and we let it go. Wish we hadn't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.