Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
3285 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/buckhead/
- Phone: 4043650660x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Pat Faucher
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Located inside of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta-Buckhead. Our private dining rooms can accommodate 20 – 150 guests. Ruth’s Chris has two private rooms and then can utilize the Embassy Suites private banquet space. Every dining experience is customized to the guests preferences .
- Private Party Contact: Lauren McClean 404-365-0660x
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: To view our monthly promotions, visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events and check out our special menus and events.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
Visit Ruth's Chris Steak House in Buckhead, Atlanta's designated entertainment and shopping district. Less than a mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Ruth's Chris is located just off the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. Richly appointed, this is the perfect location for a romantic steak dinner, business event, or private party. Private rooms for 10 to 150 guests. The restaurant is easily accessible by rail as it is a short two blocks from MARTA / Buckhead Station, N-7.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)romantic (19)notable wine list (10)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Our wedding anniversary wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2009Our wedding anniversary was lovely at Ruth Chris. Our only minor disappointment was that our 12 oz filets had considerable fat which we could not eat. This was surprising to find at a top notch steakhouse.
- I was expecting somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/2/2009I was expecting something off the charts but all I really got was a really hot plate and a bland steak. Fail
- We did not realize this wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/11/2009We did not realize this was located within a hotel. It did not have the ambiance we were looking for and seemed rather impersonal. Plus not too busy so did not have that energetic vibe.
- food and service were great.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/4/2009food and service were great. however, did feel like we ate in the lobby of a hotel. wish it was a bit more intimate.
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/3/2009This was my first visit to Ruth's Chris' Buckhead location since they moved to the Embassy Suites. The food was absolutely top notch - as was the service. The ambiance, however, left much to be desired, at least for those used to a more clubby and intimate steakhouse experience. The vast atrium of the hotel made it feel like we were eating in a stadium, with lots of ambient noise. There is a smaller dining room that is fully enclosed, and when I return I will request to be seated there.
- It was pretty good. The filetOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/30/2009It was pretty good. The filet was cooked to perfection. The asparagas needs help. Good service.Special Features:
- Loved this place, the lambOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/3/2009Loved this place, the lamb chops were excellent!! Will be returning soon!Special Features:
- Overall, my experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/21/2008Overall, my experience was so-so. The food was good, but not worth the price. Save yourself some money and head to Wildfire for what I think is much better food and the ambiance is 10 times better.
- This is the 8th year in aRickyDined on 11/11/2008This is the 8th year in a row we've celebrated our Wedding Anniversary at Ruth Chris and it will be the place we celebrate the next eight. The entire staff is fab and are always attentive and available for special requests. Our waiter Frank is the absolute bomb. He always makes the experiencespecial by remembering what specifics we like, almost like we were family.Special Features:
- Not worth the money. BonesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2008Not worth the money. Bones or Chops is better. I didnt like the hotel atmosphere.
- We had a view of the ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2008We had a view of the Christmas lights and the skaters in Centennial Park for our anniversary dinner. Very romantic. Food and service were excellent as usual.Special Features:
- Really disappointed in myOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/5/2008Really disappointed in my first, and now only, Ruth's Chris experience. The food was lackluster at best. Much better steakhouses in Atlanta.
- I have been patronizing RuthOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/29/2008I have been patronizing Ruth Chris in Buckhead for about 12 years and have always had an enjoyable time there. I must make a special mention to my long time waiter Frank. He has always treated me and my guests as VIP's and without him the meal would be just another meal.Special Features:
- Other than the "hotelness"OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/5/2008Other than the "hotelness" of it, Ruth's Chris is always a winner. The open air into the courtyard of the hotel seemed to make things seem "cheaper", but as always, the food and service outweigh the other details making it a truly outstanding restaurant.Special Features: