Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
267 Marietta St.
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/centennial-park/
- Phone: 4042236500x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Charles Pridgen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Chelsea Martinez 678-686-0736x
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
- Cross Street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Public Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Validated Valet Parking available at the entrance of the Embassy Suites hotel on Marietta Street.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
Your first visit will tell you why serious steak lovers around the world choose to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Ruth's Chris is acclaimed world-wide for its USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING. Live Maine lobster, a mouthwatering Ahi Tuna Stack, and prime veal and lamb are equally as outstanding. You'll also enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. And, to complement your dining experience select a sumptuous wine from Ruth's Chris' award-winning wine list that boasts over 200 select vintages. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris dessert - like the Warm Apple Crumb Tart or the Chocolate Sin Cake. Stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park, too. This is one big, thick juicy experience that is sure to excite all your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (26)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (15)scenic view (14)notable wine list (11)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- We went to Ruth's Chris SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2009We went to Ruth's Chris Steak house during the restaurant week. We had a great time there. The food was very good. The services were excellent.Special Features:
- Food and service are excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2009Food and service are excellent. I have been to this particular restaurant a few times. I have not been disappointed. I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- I have no idea why I've waitedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2009I have no idea why I've waited so long to experience the wonder we now know as Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was no less than magnificent. The food, the atmosphere, the service... everything was simply wonderful. I will DEFINITELY be returning. Thanks.Special Features:
- Our experience at Ruth ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/1/2009Our experience at Ruth Chris was top notch. Our waiter was wonderful, very helpful and friendly. The food was delicious. From the salad, to the steak, to the cheesecake - we were more than satisfied. We'll definitely be returning.Special Features:
- The only complaint I had wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/1/2009The only complaint I had was that I was seated in the very back of the restaurant. I probably should have done what I saw another party did, which was walk back up to the front to request another area. Other than that, my experience was superb!Special Features:
- We totally enjoyed our dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/1/2009We totally enjoyed our dinning experience. It was deleciousSpecial Features:
- All in all a very nice experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2009All in all a very nice experience. The wait staff was excellent, the food was outstanding. We have a very good time.Special Features:
- I think the service and possiblyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2009I think the service and possibly the food would be better on a regular day. We went during Restaurant Week.
- We had 10pm reservations atOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/31/2009We had 10pm reservations at your restaurant tonite. I arrived at approximately 8:35 hoping to be seated earlier. Mark, the guy at the front entrance offered us to check for a seat in bar area seemingly not at all trying to be accommodating. The lady helping to seat customers did attempt to be more helpful. We were seated at approximately 9pm. Things seem to be getting with the waiter, Roderic. Bread and water was brought to the table, our order was taken by Roderic. We waited and we waited for the salad and no salad came, but here comes the entree. We told the waiter that we didn't receive the salad and the waiter took the steaks back. We waited approximately five additional minutes to get our salad. I requested a medium well cook
- My friends and I had a AWESOMEOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2009My friends and I had a AWESOME time and a wonderful dining experience. My BEST.Special Features:
- We were greeted by a hostesskand83Dined on 7/31/2009We were greeted by a hostess who seemed to be a little unprofessional. She approached us, turned around to talk to someone, forgot where to seat us, had to leave us to find out, and returned to say, "This way." We sat in a cozy corner towards the back of the restaurant. Very romantic. The service was excellent! Everyone was nice and attentive. The wine was excellent and the food was even better. A large group was seated next to us towards the end of our meal and they were obnoxiously loud in their conversations. Other than that disturbance, our overall experience was wonderful and I do plan to return soon.Special Features:
- Went there for RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/31/2009Went there for Restaurant Week. Steak itself was Ok. Side dish and service were subpar. Not going back considering the competion is offering much better food and service at the same price level.
- Food was fabulous. ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2009Food was fabulous. Server made several rude comments, so that was surprising, but overall we had a good dining experience with our friends.Special Features:
- Food was great as always,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/31/2009Food was great as always, the service was above average, and the coffee, o you have to try the coffee...Loved It!Special Features:
- I took my Mom who used toOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2009I took my Mom who used to go to the Sandy Springs location years ago to show her that there was a Ruth's Chris closer her side of town now and she said that it was just as great as she remembered. She raved that her filet was so tender and she loved the hostess staff who were friendly and inviting. - Traci - Marietta,Ga.Special Features:
- We are big Ruth's Chris fansOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/31/2009We are big Ruth's Chris fans but the last two times we have eaten there have been at their new locations inside Embassy Suites hotels, and neither time was great. The food is nearly, but not quite, as good and the the service and the ambiance have really suffered. It took a long time to get our food and one of the steaks (ordered medium) came out hardly even cooked. It took ten minutes to get our waiter's attention, and another 10 minutes later it came back rare at best. The room was very noisy, and just seemed more like a restaurant for tourists than the great food/great service restaurant we used to enjoy.
- Excellent! Prix fixe menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/30/2009Excellent! Prix fixe menu for restaurant week was well worth it.Special Features:
- The food was fabulous. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/29/2009The food was fabulous. The wine list is limited. Great service.Special Features:
- I'm still talking about howOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/28/2009I'm still talking about how good the food was...best steak I ever had. Just went on cruise and their food couldn't touch Ruth's Chris. I will eat there again real soon. Thanks, KimSpecial Features:
- The hostess was a little stand-offiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2009The hostess was a little stand-offish, and my companion thought she was rude. However the food was AMAZING. Even though it was Restaurant Week, they did not skimp on the food, it was delicious. The NY cheesecake was delicious, and the salmon was great too.Special Features:
- all the wonderful things youOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/28/2009all the wonderful things you want, when fine dining is on the menu...it has it all... I came to experience 'RESTAURANT WEEK'...am I delighted I came?...you bet your life... I'll be back, soon and very soon...Ms Chris really knew how to put on the DOG... Mr Bradley..27july09Special Features:
- I had a great time. My requestsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2009I had a great time. My requests were met and the staff really made my evening memorable.Special Features:
- Salads were nothing special,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2009Salads were nothing special, didn't seem really fresh. Filet mignons were excellent. Ambiance was mediocre due to other patrons dressed in jeans, t-shirts, cargo shorts, etc. Service was fine but not spectacular. The only impressive part of the dining experience was the filet which was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Ordered A Filet, expectedFit4MEVIPDined on 6/12/2009Ordered A Filet, expected Prime Beef, received Choice instead. I'm from New Orleans and have eaten at the original. As a chef, I know the difference between prime and choice blindfolded, and was very disappointed. I want to know what has happen to Ruth and her connection to the Prime Beef. 2% of the beef in the USA can only be Prime, the rest 30% choice and after that, you don't want it. There is truth in menu laws, and her menu lies.
- It was all good! My experienceLatanyaDined on 6/8/2009It was all good! My experience was a good one...very professional staff with flavorful food! Thanks for the service!Special Features:
- Very good service!!! FirstOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2009Very good service!!! First time me & my wife ever visited. She was very impressed. Although the food was good the items are very expensive. 8 out of 10.Special Features:
- As usual we had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2009As usual we had a wonderful meal and experience at Ruth Chris. The service was great and everyone enjoyed the meal.Special Features:
- I was insulted by the poorOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/1/2009I was insulted by the poor service. Our server was condescending as well as unattentive. I have dined at Ruth's Chris many times around the country, and this was my worst experience ever. In addition, the portobello mushrooms were tough. Not going back and will recommend against.
- We had a perfect dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/26/2009We had a perfect dining experience at Ruth Chris!! After dinner, we strolled across the street to see Bruce Springsteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Ribeye with Fried OystersLovetteVIPDined on 4/19/2009Ribeye with Fried Oysters with Bernaise Sauce...Just what the doctor orderSpecial Features:
- This was our first time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2009This was our first time dining at the Centennial Park location and it was sooo nice. Our server (forgot her name) was so accomodating. We were seated promptly and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Expensive and not that good.EatAnytimeDined on 3/17/2009Expensive and not that good. The food swims in butter, but in a messy way, not in a tasty way. The service was a bit pushy as well. Given the price, the room is not particularly elegent. There are a lot better places to spend that kind of money.
- It was "ok" for the night.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/28/2009It was "ok" for the night. My boyfriend proposed that night and this is where we went to dinner. My parents had been before and had the same feedback. For the price, it's "ok" if you want to pay for steak with people in jeans, T's, sneakers, and hats ON at the table. Not my idea of trying to have a romantic night overlooking the park.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris has excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/28/2009Ruth's Chris has excellent food and incredibly well trained and polite wait staff. it is expensive but the quality is very good. i love the crab cakes and i'm from maryland - home of the blue crab so that is saying a lot! we actually visited twice this year but only received credit for 2/28/09. we ate there on new year's day 1/1/09 as well.Special Features:
- Perfect way to spend ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/24/2008Perfect way to spend Christmas Eve. And no one had to do dishes.Special Features:
- A good spot for business dinner,Didi4571VIPDined on 9/29/2008A good spot for business dinner, but the staff is bad, rude and arrogant. One of the best quality food though!
- WE HAVE HAD BETTER QUALITYOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/12/2008WE HAVE HAD BETTER QUALITY FOOD FROM THIS CHAIN. NOT THE BEST! STAFF WAS GREAT, JUST DISAPPIONTED IN THE FOOD.Special Features:
- Had a great time- Hard toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/29/2008Had a great time- Hard to beat the Ruths in Mobile AL or New Orleans but it was a good time!Service was Great and meal was as orderded.Not a big fan of the LOUD CROWD outside the resturant but the staffs attitude made it a mute point. Very happy to return.Special Features:
- We celebrated our anniversaryFuturehopeVIPDined on 5/12/2008We celebrated our anniversary here for lunch. Great food and the service was very attentive.Special Features:
- Because two of our three steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/4/2008Because two of our three steaks were not cooked to our satisfaction (as ordered), our cocktails were compliments of the manager. They also gave us a selection of a dessert. Our waiter was very apologetic and nice.Special Features: