Wildfire - Lincolnshire
235 Parkway Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8472797900x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am -2:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm-2:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 2:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving. Open Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Humberto Morales
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Lincolnshire
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Wildfire - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Wildfire - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
609 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (403)good for groups (250)fit for foodies (188)great for lunch (171)neighborhood gem (165)romantic (156)hot spot (121)notable wine list (113)vibrant bar scene (88)kid-friendly (84)great for brunch (57)late-night find (36)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Tippertipper14Dined on 9/3/2014Great food high noise level. The food was excellent love the fish. Very consistent deliverySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually betterTheBeavDined on 9/3/2014Been to Wildfire several times, usually perfect food & service. This time, just "pretty good." The petite filet was overcooked (ordered medium rare and came out more medium well). It happens, but our waiter didn't check back on how the food was. I would have asked for a new steak, this was a birthday dinner for my girlfriend and it was her steak. I had enough food to share & mine was done perfectly, so I gave her a lot of my food. Waiter was just ok. I was a waiter for years, I know when a mistake has been made and how it would have been fixed. I know the managers would have made it right, but I didn't want to bust the waiter over 2 bites/2mins, I've heard Lettuce is really strict on their waitstaff. Overall, still recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2014Sergio was a fantastic waiter. Also, i had requested an earlier time & was called early in the afternoon, notifying me that my request was going to be honored. Thank you.Special Features:
- FoodFoodieRCXFitDined on 9/3/2014Crab cakes amazing! Their speciality salad also amazing. Scallops and salmon over cooked!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent patronOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2014Food usually has a higher rating. I had the petite filet which was excellent. 2 members of the party had the New York strip special. When the waitress asked about their meal, they told her the meat was quite tough and was not up to the usual standard they have always gotten. They showed her the meat was difficult to cut. After clearing the table the waitress returned and said dessert was free. When we only ordered one to share, she also gave us the salad we had prior to dinner free of charge. I feel the restaurant went out of their way to make things "right" and this is why we continue to return to Wildfire time and time again.Special Features:
- 2toeatDined on 9/2/2014This is a great restaurant. We will be back often and will take friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!AndermacDined on 9/1/2014Wildfire consistently delivers good food and a vibrant atmosphere. Some of our favorites are the chopped salad, caesar salad, au gratin potatoes, ribs, prime rib, half chicken and the Sunday turkey dinner. Great drink menu and good monthly pie selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as always!SabinaDined on 9/1/2014I always enjoy dining at Wildfire. That's why 5 of us reserved a table for a birthday lunch on 9/1/2014. The food was wonderful, but the service really was outstanding. Lindsey was our server and she really did a good job. She made it into a special occasion for the birthday girl & brought her a little cake and candle! We will continue to honor Wildfire with our service. Thank you.Special Features:
- BendyVIPDined on 8/30/2014One of the areas most consistent restaurant for good food, drinks, wine, and service.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceMayaDined on 8/29/2014The food and service were very good. The ambiance was also decent, however it was a bit loud. While the setting was nice, we would have preferred a different table, as the one we had was an elevated booth we were facing another couple which created a feeling of being on display. I would strongly recommend changing the seating layout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?FyroneDined on 8/29/2014I love wildfire but lately the food is sub par. I had to send my steak back as it was so tough I thought I was eating liver, that's not good when you order your steak medium. It just seems the quality has been compromised. Please look into this I always go here for family gatherings but I am going to rethink this going forward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for carnivoresOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014of course if you're a vegetarian, pick another venueSpecial Features:
- Family nightchooseSoBouDined on 8/26/2014We visited for a family celebration and had a great time. The food is always great. Our service was prompt, which was great because we didn't arrive until 8:15pm. As is always the case, this was a positive experience that I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Excellent placeNeilDined on 8/25/2014Wildfire is one of my favorite restaurants in the Lincolnshire area. Great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentsteakloverDined on 8/25/2014You can always expect excellent food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMG Did someone buy Wildfire?frequentdinerVIPDined on 8/24/2014When I joined Open Table I reviewed the LEY restaurants. Same basic review good food, good service, all-in-all consistent good experience. Went to Wildfire on Sunday (perhaps too late 7:30pm). Clearly english is not his first, combined with seemingly in a hurry for a 1/2 full restaurant, and a manager that doesn't care late on a Sunday equaled the absolute WORST LEY experience I have had. Let me be clear we are not 2, 3 or 10 time LEY diners we hold the gold card. I'm half afraid to try this Wildfire again, but, perhaps on a Friday or Saturday it will be back to good.
- GREAT food...loud atmosphere.SaralaDined on 8/23/2014The seven of us in our party celebrating my mom's 76th bday all enjoyed our food immensely. We also ordered several drinks including martini and wine flights that were awesome. This will not be my last visit!! Everything was prepared as ordered and was served hot and timely!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday late lunchPrettyGirlDined on 8/23/2014THe food and service were exceptional. My friend had never been to Wildfire before and she was very impressed. The steak salad was exceptional and I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!SteveDined on 8/22/2014Food and service was great. Restaurant was very noises. Hard to have a conversation across the table.Special Features:
- ConsistentdineoutoftenDined on 8/21/2014Wildfire is one of my must get to spots when ever I am in the Chicago area, great food and plenty of itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie77Dined on 8/21/2014Have dined there many many times at various locations. Have been very pleased and even have purchased gift card for people. They seated us right away which was good. However the food was dry and average. Very disappointing for Wildfire.
- Corn bread is excellent!suzafoneDined on 8/21/2014As always, Wildfire did not disappoint. The four of us had salads (I always order the Chicken Wildorf Salad, most of which I took home for 2 more meals!), and the corn bread is to die for! Our waiter was so pleasant and attentive.Special Features:
- greatPhylliscatDined on 8/20/2014very friendly and sociable waitress. scallops were delicious and great presentation, served in a short time. Since a drink was ordered we waited to order food so the drink could be enjoyed--and waitress did not push us to orderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014Got my side dish wrong but food great and portion size big. We go a lot.Special Features:
- Wildfire needs helpOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/20/2014This expensive very noisy eatery has declined. The interior needs to be updated. The food was just okay considering the price. I have been a fan of this location, but it has declined. It is time for a fresh approach.
- Always GoodBIGDOGDined on 8/18/2014Having this location so close to the house is an added bonus!! The food is always good and service to match!! Their half price bottles if wine on Mondays had made us regulars!! Being welcomed and greeted by the manager and bartenders is also nice!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Let me start by saying that we have been dining at Wildfire (Chicago and Lincolnshire) for over 15 years. It's always been a great place to bring customers, or for special occasions. Our visit on 8/18/14 was very poor. Poor service, poorly prepared steaks, and a rushed feeling.Special Features:
- funguyDined on 8/17/2014As always, Wildfire provided excellent service and outstanding food quality. You can' go wrong dining here. Waitress was very thorough and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ideal for any special occasionBiels143Dined on 8/16/2014We have sampled a variety of what may be considered more high-end steakhouses, but always end up coming back to Wildfire. The taste of the steak is always phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss eating at Wildfire!speechp79Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our 31st anniversary at Wildfire. It was our first time at this restaurant and we were so pleased by the beautiful ambience. The dark, rich furniture and color choice of the room was very relaxing. The food was delicious and served in such an elegant presentation that you almost didn't want to eat. I cannot say enough wonderful comments about our waiter, Derrick. He went above and beyond being just the person that brought your food. From the very beginning, Derrick gave us five star treatment. He described the specials and other food choices with a superior knowledge and easiness. He was available to our every need. To top it all, Derrick surprised us with a delicious dessert to celebrate our anniversary. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire always a winnerAmyPDined on 8/15/2014Wildfire is a consistently excellent restaurant- menu varied, food always good-great; best of all is the wait staff- our server steered us away from over ordering; was respectful of the conversation at the table so didn't intrude, but was attentive paced the dinner so we didn't feel rushed out the door every time I eat at this restaurant, I leave having had a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:
- MIKEVIPDined on 8/15/2014waitress was seemingly new and service was very slow but still a great restaurant
- Good FoodTnTXXXVIPDined on 8/15/2014Wildfire always has great food. We brought a friend from out of town. He loved it.Special Features:
- rustyVIPDined on 8/15/2014Always a great meal at Wildfire, no matter what you order. I always love their special Chopped Salad......sooo yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerPrestoVIPDined on 8/13/2014We enjoyed the dinner, but felt somewhat rushed by the serviceSpecial Features:
- Birthday LunchFlorianDined on 8/13/2014We took our mom for lunch for her 89th birthday and she was treated like a queen by all of the staff. Great lunch!Special Features:
- Great food!Luv2dine51Dined on 8/9/2014From steaks to seafood, burgers to ribs you can't go wrong with wildfire. Good service and great food what else can you ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualB33FW3LL1NGT0NDined on 8/9/2014I have dined at this particular Wildfire many times and have yet to come out of there feeling disappointed. The food and service are always stellar, and one thing I really love about it is, if you have a reservation, you usually have to wait no more than 5 minutes to be seated upon arriving at the restaurant. 10/10 would Wildfire again.Special Features:
- As UsualFOODSNOBSVIPDined on 8/9/2014As usual Wildfire is consistently fun and good - what more can you ask for1Special Features:
- Always EnjoyablemdbuttercupVIPDined on 8/9/2014Great service! Fabulous bread to start the meal. Both entrees selected were tasty and filling. No room for dessert!I would recommend this to a friend.