Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
9100 State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://viennacafeandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 9544231961x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Sunday: 11:30 Am - 4:30 Pm;
Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 4:30 Pm - 9:00 Pm
Friday and Saturday 4:30 Pm - 12 Pm
Brunch Saturday and Sunday 9 Am - 2 Pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, European, International
- Executive Chef: Courtney Burks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dinners in your Home, from 8 to 100 People.
- Private Party Facilities: Saturday and Sunday Lunch Private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Jody Jacobsen 9544231961x
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday Live Music after 9 Pm
- Special Events: Wine Dinner monthly
A word from Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar, Located in Davie just of 595 in The Pine Island Shopping Center. Serving the best in Northern European Cuisine with a Regional American Flair. Filet Mignon au Poivre, Roasted Duck, Potato crusted Salmon, Rack of Lamb, Sambucca Shrimp, Daily Specials Extensive wine list and Nightly Specials, offer something new Every day. Look for special Wine nights and Tastings. See you soon Your Host Per JacobsenContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Davie ›
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (55)special occasion (50)romantic (45)notable wine list (41)fit for foodies (40)great for brunch (34)good for groups (30)great for lunch (27)kid-friendly (13)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Terrific restaurantmusicmomDined on 3/4/2014Great food and a fair price. Small back room is perfect for intimate celebrations for 20+ people. Super wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ordered soup and the largerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014I ordered soup and the larger portion of salmon. I was unable to eat one section of the salmon, although it and the accompanying pinot noir sauce was delicious, and my waiter removed it without asking whether I wished to save it. Actually, I would not have taken it home, but he might have at least asked. Otherwise a perfect meal.Special Features:
- Date nightFoodieVIPDined on 3/1/2014Everything was wonderful! From the moment we sat down. Great food, extremely tastey....waite staff very friendly... We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Vienna CafeSharryvVIPDined on 3/1/2014I have been going to Vienna Cafe for many years. The food is consistently wonderful for both lunch and dinner. It is a great place to come with friends for lunch and dinner or when you are looking to go for a romantic date Vienna Cafe is an excellent choice. I highly recommend checking out Vienna Cafe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentvictoriafmVIPDined on 2/28/2014I have been going to Vienna Cafe for quite some time and everytime is excellent!! Service triple A. Food is gourmet so if you are looking for junk food dont go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Restaurant!MisselaineousDined on 2/28/2014This was my second visit. The first was for lunch, the second for dinner. Superb both times! I'm still thinking about the bacon burger soup. Unexpectedly YUMMY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten here a numberOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/28/2014We have eaten here a number a times throughout the years and have always found the restaurant consistently excellent in all aspects of dining. Close friends from out of town always insist on dining here. She is from Germany and considers this the best place for European food in the United States.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, Would recommendKAAPDined on 2/25/2014Took my mother on a Tuesday night as we were attending a function there on Saturday and had eaten at this restaurant. We had 6:45 reservations and were taken to our seats immediately even though we were about 10 minutes early. The waiter was attentive, the food absolutely divine! Definitely will be back with my husband. Thank you Vienna Cafe, I have found a new place to eat-who knew it was so close to home. I do have one recommendation--the acoustics are not great, so the volume of the violin player made it hard to hear; I would suggest the violinist play a bit lower to accommodate for this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SplendidHiddengemsDined on 2/23/2014Great Food, service, menu options, wine, drinks and specials of the day. You would never know this was a fantastic place by the location and outside of the building - BUT do not miss this dining experience.Special Features:
- A must visitBuckyDined on 2/22/2014A cozy little restaurant right next to home. We will Definately return again. Food is cooked to perfection.It was a great place to enjoy our anniversary .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful night outKlorenVIPDined on 2/21/2014I went and celebrated my birthday with a friend who had never been there and we were both extremely happy with our choices one was the fish special and one was the wiener schnitzel. Both were excellent. The wait staff could not have been more attentive.Special Features:
- Consistently goodEleanorDined on 2/20/2014We took relatives there relying on history and we were not disappointed. Everyone enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulSteveoDined on 2/19/2014Met at the restaurant for a business lunch and the service, value and food quality was outstanding. I can't wait to try dinner at the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day dinner wasCALMVIPDined on 2/14/2014Valentine's Day dinner was wonderful! Especially liked the appetizer platter for 2. Would skip the strolling guitarist though. Too loud when standing right next to my table. It's better if the musician has his own place to play.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayToddDined on 2/14/2014We were here on V-Day. The food was amazing. They had the best Calamari I have ever tasted and the Beef Wellington Filet was cooked to perfection. We look forward to dining here often. Service was reasonably attentive given this was a very busy night and they had a man singing and play the guitar walking through the restaurant. We enjoyed every part of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been going to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/11/2014Have been going to this restaurant when traveling in the area (broward county) for years - still enjoying it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding foodtonyVIPDined on 2/11/2014The food was great. My wife had the salmon salad which was large and the salmon was good size. It was cooked the way she asked for it medium towards rare. Many times when we go out it is cooked more than she likes it. Mother had the mahi mahi special whic was also outstanding, she finished every bite and not too large. I had the foie gras chicken which was also excellent with a bean side. The food was brought out in a good time as it is made fresh. Our waiter seemed just a bit rushed as it was busy for a TUesday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodmollytDined on 2/10/2014The quality of the food was excellent, the service impeccable. It was a bit dark and slightly more noisy than I'd usually like, but for a special occasion it is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantPennieADined on 2/8/2014Vienna is always an excellent choice. There are always interesting dishes you will not find elsewhere. The Beef Stroganoff is THE BEST I have ever had. Service is always excellent and professional. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemEldoradoDined on 2/8/2014Really great food esp. dessert, excellent service and great prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best kept secretpaulbunyanDined on 2/7/2014This restaurant is one of my favorite places in all of Broward County for lunch or dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid week treatjfs226VIPDined on 2/5/2014On a rainy Wednesday evening, the girls got together for a great dinner and chatter at Vienna Café. Who would have thought on an evening in the midst of a down pour the restaurant would be booked with every table occupied. We started with the flat bread pizza, OMG loaded with mushrooms and goat cheese. We both decided on salmon. Both like our fish well done, not bright red in the center. This was a bit of a challenge for the potato crusted dish. took several tries. The manager was extremely apologetic saying they were really afraid of totally drying the fish out. which is why it took so long and offered us desert on the house. Home made apple strudel They always do the right thing. This is why we dine here regularly, and love this place.Special Features:
- Not as good as expectedCynthiaKDined on 2/4/2014Reserved for 7:00, got lost, was 20 mins. late and had to wait almost 1/2 hr. to get our table. Unbeknownst to us, Tuesdays are very busy (the restaurant was full) due to a special promotion on wines. (Paid $31.50 for a $59.00 bottle of wine - great deal!) Caesar salad, house salad and Sonoma salad (minus the Gorgonzola cheese) were all very good but main courses not as successful. Beef stroganoff delicious, chicken schnitzel and roast duck dry, coffee crusted steak good but not out of the ordinary. Took home an order of cheese cake for one of our guests who said it was very good. Our waiter was very friendly and solicitous. Overall good but not good enough for us to want to return.Special Features:
- A little dissapointedEfcjohDined on 2/1/2014Great Atmosphere and service. Two of four plates were warm and could tell they had been sitting for a while. Not an evening spoiler and the first time this has happened hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food marred by fair serviceMichaelVIPDined on 2/1/2014Haven't been back since moving to Palm Beach. The food was as good as I remembered it with the following concerns. Appetizers took an hour to appear. Bread and butter was also late .I asked the waitress whether the duck pate was speadable or needed to be cut with a knife. She said it needed to be cut, alas it was soft and spreadable. There was no toast served with the pate. the owner said she would heat some up. This took about 15 minutes. My sister ordered Beef Stroganoff, but was served a filet. I just wish the service matched the food.Special Features:
- Great findTablehopperVIPDined on 2/1/2014We were looking for a good restaurant not far from the Hard Rock Live venue, and this place did not disappoint. A bit skeptical because of its location, once inside we were pleasantly surprised. The service was friendly and attentive. The menu is varied, with something for everyone. The kitchen will accommodate special requests in many cases. All four of our dishes were excellent--duck cassoulet, veal schnitzel (not fried), cobia special, and salmon with a crispy potato crust. The salmon could be ordered in two sizes, which was appreciated. We shared the white bean side dish (outstanding) and the red cabbage (very good). The wine selection was interesting, and our choice was pleasing. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealjfs226VIPDined on 1/31/2014WE love this place.........That is all I can say. Scott our server really makes the dinning experience an enjoyable one. He has the patience of a saint. The fillet minion is my daughters favorite, with the green peppercorn sauce, the salmon, and cobia dishes excelled. Escargot has my friend licking her dish out with the fantastic bread. Save room doe deserts, OMG, South Beach Diet out the window. See you all very soon Thanks for a great evening.Special Features:
- JOJOJoejo66VIPDined on 1/28/2014Again, Kudos to Vienna CAfe and Dianne. Always delighted to eat there, Food, Ambiance, wine, Server and Service A+++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMichaelDined on 1/26/2014We dine here often and it never disappoints. Great bang for the buck, especially the wine list. Per, the owner, is a gracious hostSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible staff & Inconsistent foodBonVivantVIPDined on 1/26/2014Good luck getting the staff to wait on you, if you were not totally ignored then they gave you a "sour" face when you asked for drink refills, or bread...that is if you could even get their attention. I had been there the previous week and the food was excellent, literally 7 days later I go back and order the exact same thing. It was disgusting and barely edible. The only reason for such inconsistency is that there was an event going in a private room and the regular customers were ignored and the kitchen was overworked....or the chef had left the building and put the janitor in charge of the kitchen. You have a 50/50 shot of getting a decent meal....good luck! I don't like those odds when it comes to dining!
- Amazing for dinner and lunch!YummyVIPDined on 1/24/2014I have only been here for dinner for years but never knew they had such an excellent lunch menu. Definitely worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelingsDinnertimeDined on 1/21/2014Don't go on a Tuesday night unless you are into wine, It is wine night and very, very noisy. Two of the dinners (chicken schnitzel) were terrible. They were only eaten because diners were too hungry to send it back!! Other dinners were good. I would try it again on another evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't judge a book by its coverIceTeaDined on 1/18/2014The restaurant looks like a quaint village home, but it's a FANTASTIC restaurant! Amazing lamb, steaks, bread and wine. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A local treatNvizbleVIPDined on 1/17/2014Things don't seem to change much here, but consistency and quality do the talking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at reasonable pricesAviRVIPDined on 1/16/2014Vienna cafe has been at this location for many year,It only keeps getting better. If I could have I would have given this restaurant a 41/2 because although charming the restaurant could use a makeover. The food is excellent and I guess if they redid the restaurant the prices would rise. Right now it's as good a you can get at these prices. One of my favorite places for lunch.Special Features:
- We went on a Tuesday for dinner,OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 1/14/2014We went on a Tuesday for dinner, it was was very crowded but we were taken to our table immediately, food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/14/2014We have never had a bad meal here. Service is great. The entire staff is wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Noisy as it can get. No roomOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2014Noisy as it can get. No room between tables. Food good. Service awful!!
- A Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Out for dinner and ended up having a great experience ans great evening. Food was delicious, ate the specials of the night. Great Drinks and ambiance was very quaint. Service was on the spot ! Neighborhood treasure ! Down to earth yet very proper. Cant wait to go again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestKkrobinDined on 1/11/2014Always excellent food and great service. Good bartender knows how to make a real Moscow MuleI would recommend this to a friend.