Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
9100 State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://viennacafeandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 9544231961x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Sunday: 11:30 Am - 4:30 Pm;
Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 4:30 Pm - 9:00 Pm
Friday and Saturday 4:30 Pm - 12 Pm
Brunch Saturday and Sunday 9 Am - 2 Pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, European, International
- Executive Chef: Courtney Burks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dinners in your Home, from 8 to 100 People.
- Private Party Facilities: Saturday and Sunday Lunch Private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Jody Jacobsen 9544231961x
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday Live Music after 9 Pm
- Special Events: Wine Dinner monthly
A word from Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar, Located in Davie just of 595 in The Pine Island Shopping Center. Serving the best in Northern European Cuisine with a Regional American Flair. Filet Mignon au Poivre, Roasted Duck, Potato crusted Salmon, Rack of Lamb, Sambucca Shrimp, Daily Specials Extensive wine list and Nightly Specials, offer something new Every day. Look for special Wine nights and Tastings. See you soon Your Host Per JacobsenContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Davie ›
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)special occasion (51)romantic (46)fit for foodies (41)notable wine list (41)great for brunch (34)good for groups (29)great for lunch (26)kid-friendly (13)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Always a treat!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014Love the place. Always great food and great service. Bern should be proud of this neighbor gem that is always consistent and a wonderful place to dine. Brought our own bottle of wine and was pleasantly pleased with the corkage fee of $15.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Mother's Day TGimeMothersDayDined on 5/11/2014Took the whole family for Mother's Day. Great selection and unlimited Mimosas. What more could you want. Two thumbs up!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchRosalieDined on 5/11/2014A most wonderful brunch. Freshly carved meats for the men at our table and yummy salads and fish for the rest of us. Desserts were a big hit as well.Special Features:
- mothers day brunchjfs226VIPDined on 5/11/2014Great breakfast buffet for mother's day. This is something truly special, especially since they only have the buffet brunch 3 or 4 times a year. Anything and everything one can think of on the buffet, with endless mimosas. Coffee was included with brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day BrunchCrazyCakeLadyDined on 5/11/2014From the moment we walked in until the moment we left, we were treated with friendly professionalism and warmth. The service was impeccable and the variety of food was delicious. The staff was attentive and nice. It was a very pleasant experience overall.Special Features:
- Wait StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014The food and wine were good, the wait staff was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mfieDined on 5/9/2014everything about this restaurant is perfect and service is great....Special Features:
- Consistently terrrific!FreqentDinerVIPDined on 5/3/2014Our group of four thoroughly enjoyed our dinners! The food was fantastic and the service was great. The restaurant has revamped their menu with new dishes that thoroughly delight the palate. We have been frequently this place for many years and it never fails! We are very lucky to have such an upscale restaurant in West Broward County.Special Features:
- Very good food quiet dining roomOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/2/2014Diversified menu well priced wines. Very quiet dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food for us BothblueskyblueVIPDined on 4/27/2014I'm constantly on the look-out for good Sunday night date night/dinner with friends on a Saturday food - and good vegetarian food- in Davie. We've been to Vienna cafe twice in the past several weeks and both of us are very much fans. The options for the carnivores are varied and huge and delicious (I'm told), but what makes this place different from so many out here in the burbs is the options for folks like me that don't eat meat. No tofu, but close enough - well cooked vegetables and this flatbread appetizer that is one of the best things I've had in Florida. It's cozy and quiet, the service is attentive and friendly. Definitely a new favorite of ours. Don't be fooled by its proximity to the CharHouse and the Round-up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great DiningTTLBLVIPDined on 4/26/2014As always, dinner was delicious. We ordered a selection of unique appetizers so we could taste the duck, beet and aged goat cheese salad, and shrimp skewer...yummy!Special Features:
- GREAT EATS IN DAVIEjfs226VIPDined on 4/26/2014WE love Vienna Café, it is always an enjoyable experience. Tonight after a lovely glass of wine, we decided to go with many small plates. We never do this, and it was great. We started with "not a pizza pizza". Cheese and mushrooms with fresh basil, what could be bad? Our next course was ahi tuna in a mustard sauce.OMG was this over the top, beautiful pieces of tuna in a beautiful mustard sauce. We then had the roasted beet and walnut salad, with the most fantastic cheese chunks ( which I can't recall the name)and vine arête dressing. We completed our dinner with wedge salads, with bacon and gorgonzola cheese. It was a crazy meal but never the less most tasty. We completed dinner with great coffee. Service was fantastic, and not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesLoveGreatFoodVIPDined on 4/24/2014I always have a great meal at this restaurant...whether lunch, dinner or brunch. The location is deceptive! Once you're inside, you're transported to another world, and it's lovely. Great for lunch with the girls or a romantic dinner. Wonderful wines too.Special Features:
- Fair ServicetonyDined on 4/20/2014We like this place as it is cozy and near our home. The food was excellent. I had a very good ham for Easter and my wife an excellent peppercorn ribeye. Our mothers both had a delectable mahi mahi that they both finished quickly. The only thing was delivery and service was a little slow. But worth the visit.Special Features:
- Not good.FoodNWineDined on 4/20/2014This used to be a good restaurant but the service and food has lost its appeal.Special Features:
- Amazing Brunch!DianDined on 4/20/2014The food was excellent. The service was amazing. Everything was more than perfect. I hope they do this again for Mothers Day. We went for Easter brunch. The food was too die for - especially the French toast and the omelettes..Special Features:
- Great Easter BrunchCDNMooseDined on 4/20/2014Had never tried this restaurant before and found them written up in a local Broward county "top ten easter brunches" list. The description sounded good, and price was resonable, so we took a chance. I have nothing but great things to say about the experience. Only moments after booking the table here online, they called to confirm. When we arrived we were seated immediately. The brunch was delicious ( the eggs benedict, some of the best i've had in a long time!) and the offering was very nice, with a slightly european flair - a plus in my book! We'll definitely brunch there again, and most likely try them for dinner in the future.Special Features:
- Great food in West BrowardOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2014Better than good food is hard to find in West Broward. This place is wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous DinnerhappyfoodieVIPDined on 4/19/2014Vienna is our go to place when we want really good food in the neighborhood.. They put a Bermuda Onion Crusted Mahi on their menu to die for. It was the best fish dish I have had in a long time...They are always full of surprises with their menu.. I highly recommend this restaurant whether you are going out for a casual dinner or a romantic evening.. The food is always consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencePCW1955Dined on 4/14/2014Brought family that was visiting and they loved it. Food was delicious as usual. No matter what I've ordered it's always great. Wine was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A birthday surprisehappydinerDined on 4/9/2014We heard it was nice so we decided to try it out. It was wonderful. The service was excellent, the timing of everything was perfect. We had a delicious meal. So happy I finally tried it after 10 years of driving by. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Never a bad momentHillmanDined on 4/6/2014Vienna Café can always be counted on to have a great experience with some of the best tasting food around. The service is always great and the food is wonderful. It is just a perfect place to go with family or to just wow a loved one. It is our favorite restaurant in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - Not so great serviceStewnissgirl1Dined on 4/5/2014Planning a nice evening with my daughter's (hopefully) future in-laws, we choose Vienna! We have been there several times before. Food was awesome. BUT! Our waiter seemed to be out of sorts and they were not that busy. Our plates from appetizers were not cleared before entrees served. Our water was not replenished. Our dinner empty plates lingered far too long on our table. Hopefully it was just an off night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!! Just leave soon..LATINFOODLOVERDined on 4/4/2014We made a late dinner, reservation for a group of 6.. the food as always was great but we could tell our waiter was trying to cut it short.. he was not happy at all when we ordered dessert, coffee and cordials after dinner.. granted, is not a very usual thing to do here but he should also be aware that there is a very large latino population on the area and we are used to late and long meals.. After all, we were paying for it!Special Features:
- Dinner in EuropePickyDined on 3/30/2014Love the whole ambience of this restaurant. Quality food unlike anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were visiting the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/27/2014We were visiting the area for just a few days. We enjoyed the food and service so much that we went back again the next (and our last) night in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatPistolDined on 3/24/2014Very good food. Specials are very good. Yellow Fin tuna was delicious. Waiter helpful in choosing wine. Also wines are 50% off on Mondays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/24/2014We often celebrate birthday lunches at the Vienna Café. The waitress knows us and as soon as she sees us she brings our drinks including decaf coffee for one friend with steamed milk. The food is always good. We ask for the table in the corner in the back room and if it's available they give us preference. We also have had wonderful dinners at the restaurant. A true fine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, service, food, ambiencPCW1955Dined on 3/22/2014One of my favorite places to eat. Always a friendly atmosphere, great service and the best food. Normally I get the wiener schnitzel. This time I tried the shrimp and scallop scampi linguini. Fantastic. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular every timeRonADined on 3/21/2014Everything on the menu is fresh, inventive, and truly delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint and charming atmosphere !whinetastaDined on 3/17/2014My second time to the Vienna Cafe, was great. Food was perfect and the wine list was amazing. I was informed that Monday nite is Wine nite and my selection would be half price on wines up to $55 and $27 off of higher price wines. That gave me an opportunity to try a pricer wine in my budget!! SCORE!!!. It was busy for a Monday ( being St. Patrick's Day) Corn Beef and Cabbage was outstanding!! Overall loved our evening. Hidden Gem...from the outside you couldn't tell just how adorable the place really is!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect family celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2014We had to leave at a specific time to get to a show. Our server, Richard made it happen for our party of 9 without it feeling rushed at all! The food was wonderful, right down to the scrumptious birthday brownie, ice cream, fudge creation shared by our table that ended our meal.Special Features:
- Always great food and service!SuzyDined on 3/9/2014We always receive great service and the food is consistently good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality, service and pricerickwoolfDined on 3/8/2014Consistently excellent food, good service and fair prices. Make a reservation first. They get busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most EnjoyablecdgwgDined on 3/8/2014We have dined at Vienna Café before but I don't remember the previous dining experiences to be as memorable as this one just past. If it would've been proper etiquette - I would've licked the plate - the entre was that fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local spotMelknowsDined on 3/7/2014A must if you close or far.... Very very goof food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JewelOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/7/2014My wife and I had dinner on a Friday night while we happened to be in davie. Exceeded my expectations for dining in that locale. Solid across the board - service, menu, taste, ambiance, price. If you don't know about this place, you need to checkit out!Special Features:
- Terrific restaurantmusicmomDined on 3/4/2014Great food and a fair price. Small back room is perfect for intimate celebrations for 20+ people. Super wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ordered soup and the largerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014I ordered soup and the larger portion of salmon. I was unable to eat one section of the salmon, although it and the accompanying pinot noir sauce was delicious, and my waiter removed it without asking whether I wished to save it. Actually, I would not have taken it home, but he might have at least asked. Otherwise a perfect meal.Special Features:
- Date nightFoodieVIPDined on 3/1/2014Everything was wonderful! From the moment we sat down. Great food, extremely tastey....waite staff very friendly... We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.