Stone Creek Inn
405 Montauk Highway
East Quogue, NY 11942Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
Stone Creek Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stonecreekinn.com/
- Phone: 6316536770x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 5:30pm -10:00pm. Open 4 days. Thursday thru Sunday. $30.00 Prix Fixe 3 course menu served all evening Sundays and Thursdays and on Fridays until 6:30 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, French
- Executive Chef: Christian Mir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Specific menus available upon request. Please contact the restaurant at 631-653-6770.
- Private Party Facilities: Two separate dining rooms are available for large parties. The smaller room holds 65 people and the larger accommodates up to 85 people.
- Private Party Contact: Elaine DiGiacomo 6316536770x
A word from Stone Creek Inn
There’s “first-class” dining “nestled deep” in East Quogue at this “culinary tour de force”, where the “adventurous” seasonal menu of “superior” French-Med cuisine shows off “fantastic variations and flavors” in discreetly “sophisticated” environs overseen by a “gracious” staff; it’s the stuff that “great memories” are made of.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stone Creek Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)fit for foodies (73)romantic (59)neighborhood gem (49)notable wine list (44)good for groups (17)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- great dinnerandreDined on 4/30/2014The soup with asparagus and the colored beet salad were excellent. The pork loin and the wild boar were excellent. the chocolate mousse with pearls was the best ever. Megan and the support staff were excellent. Even the local wine was good. a great dinner experience, with a nice view of the park and even a pleasant parking valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/29/2014The food is always Great! Nice formal yet relaxed atmosphere! Great for special occasions. Order what you like, you will love it! We had the Rabbit and Chicken dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic with Excellent FoodHamptonsMomDined on 4/27/2014Excellent Service & Very good food. We dinned late (7 pm) on a Sunday during restaurant prefix. Restaurant was quiet and not crowded. Food was top notch.Special Features:
- IncredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/27/2014This restaurant has never let us down. The food is amazing and the service is superior. It is one of our favorite places go go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Timejustfood1VIPDined on 4/27/2014A wonderful dining experience ,Although LI resturant the menu selection was packed with a large selection Can't wait to go back
- Delicious!foodyDined on 4/27/2014Four of us went to dinner during Restaurant Week. The food and offerings were stellar. Everyone in our group was more than pleased. Bottles of wine were also on Restaurant Week specials. We will definitely be going back even if there are no Restaurant Week discounts.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014The food was delicious as always and the service pleasant and prompt. We noticed that it had become a bit pricy over the winter. This time, the noise level was difficult to deal with though. Maybe the fault of the table location. It was almost impossible to hear without bending towards the other dinner partners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealEastendersDined on 4/26/2014We had an early dinner at Stone Creek on Saturday. It was our first time there. The dining room is cozy and the staff were very attentive. Crispy calamari to start was delicious. I had the strip steak with asparagus and mashed. Both were prepared perfectly. My husband had the pork chops which were moist and good-sized. We shared the truffle mac and cheese. Very tasty. We finished with assorted sorbet which did not disappoint. Lots of choices on the wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!luv2eatVIPDined on 4/24/2014Had the pleasure to dine here three times in one month! Great specials...had the gnocchi that was delicious! Soft shell crabs are back in season and they did not disappoint. Nice array of dishes to please everyone. If you are fortunate enough to have the lovely server Gabby then you will be well taken care of! Enjoy!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/20/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants in the Hamptons. Their food is always delicious and the service is great. We always order the crispy calamari salad and the beet salad for appetizers as they're our favorites. We had the lamb chops and the spaghetti al Nero di seppia for entrees both of which were also delicious.Special Features:
- Nearly perfectRiverheadDestinationVIPDined on 4/19/2014Wonderful room. Exceptional creative food. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Food temperature is occasionally a problem: on our most recent visit, three of our party of four had their main course arrive piping hot; mine was not. It was quickly replaced. Overall, a small imperfection in an otherwise seamless and special experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/19/2014In a word, excellent. From service to food this restaurant has it down.Special Features:
- Expensive with small portionsAmspunkyDined on 4/17/2014The food was tasty but the portions were small. It is also Very expensive!Special Features:
- The waiter we had was attentiveMarkDined on 4/5/2014The waiter we had was attentive & did all the little things that make dining a pleasureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstanding. ProbablyRiverheadDestinationVIPDined on 3/30/2014Always outstanding. Probably the East End's finest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would highly recommend thisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was delicious. The wait staff very professional and knowledgeable. The wine list extensive. If you wish to experience fine dining , while being pampered, this is the place to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb mealSethVIPDined on 3/29/2014Went with two couples this past weekend. Had a wonderful dining experience Food and presentation and service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fried artichokes were wonderful lamOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014fried artichokes were wonderful lamb was overcooked rabbit was bland desserts were terrificI would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Underwhelmingphilk116Dined on 3/29/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants. We go here several times a year. This time, it was as part of Hamptons Restaurant Week. It was very good, but we have come to expect greatness here, and this performance was a little underwhelming. There were four of us and we all selected something different from the Prix Fixe special restaurant week menu. My chicken was excellent, but my wife's lamb was over-cooked and a little on the "chewy" side. The apple tart for dessert was fabulous, but the cheveaux was way too salty. This won't keep us from going back, but I'd think seriously about going again during Restaurant Week. I don't know if restaurants put put their best efforts during these "special" weeks.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week ExperienceLiviluDined on 3/28/2014Always enjoy dining at Stone Creek. While the food was good, it wasn't up to what we've had in the past. It might be because it was Restaurant Week. Not a deal killer, just a little something to remember for next time.Special Features:
- Provence in East QuogueKayoDined on 3/28/2014Superb cuisine, expertly prepared and professionally served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our go to place in East QuogueDiningDocVIPDined on 3/28/2014My wife and I love this place. Our most recent visit was for Hamptons Restaurant week 2014. We had a three course meal that was wonderful from beginning to end. They even had some specially priced wines for Restaurant Week. We will definitely. Return.Special Features:
- stone creekbingoDined on 3/27/2014Always great food and service and nice size portionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo...They've did it again!EatzgoodDined on 3/25/2014Another thumbs up. I am in the restaurant industry,and have dine at Stone Creek Inn several times and always been happy with everything. Cheers!Special Features:
- Best restaurant in the hamptonsExceptionalDined on 3/23/2014Went to Stone Creek inn for restaurant week. As always, dinner was wonderful. As it was a Sunday at 7, it was a little busier than usual, but food was delicious and service was very good. Even though bar was crowded when we arrived, the wonderful bartender took care of us right away. We both started with the calamari salad, which is so good. I had a pasta with pork ragu with fresh ricotta on top. My husband had the sirloin, which he said was also great. Desserts are always delicious there. Also had a great bottle of wine. All for 27.95 per person, so a great deal. All in all, a lovely dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best on Long IslandOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/23/2014Been going to Stone Creek since it's opening and I still rate it as the best on Long Island. Christian Mir one of the best chefs on LI.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is one of the best restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/21/2014This is one of the best restaurants in the Hamptons. Food is the highest quality and consistently delicious. Service is friendly and attentive. There are so many things we love on the menu however don't miss the duck meatballs or truffle mac and cheese. All dishes are cooked to perfection and presented beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was really dark and hardTonkgirlsDined on 3/9/2014It was really dark and hard to see the menus. The online version of price fixe did not match what they offered that night which was disappointing. In fact not one of the entrees on the online version of price fixe was offered that night. We ate there back in December and we enjoyed it a bit more that time. We were a party of six and everyone had the same opinion. While I would say the appetizers were very good, the entrees were just 'ok'. I'm not sure I'll be rushing back any time soon or recommending.Special Features:
- Our local favorite - neverOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2014Our local favorite - never fails to please. It was our anniversary and we had a wonderful night.Special Features:
- Best Night OutDewarsDined on 2/22/2014I had a wonderful time. The food was amazing and the service was fabulous. It was a very nice and relaxing experience. I recommend that everyone take moment and head out and dine at Stone Creek Inn just once and you will not regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedScottNVIPDined on 2/22/2014We had high expectations for this restaurant and waited for a special occasion to try it. It was just disappointing. The octopus was cold and the duck was overdone and poorly cooked. I had the octopus appetizer which was clearly something that was frozen and reheated. It came on a plate that was scalding hot and the thin part of the fish was perfectly cooked. The thicker part was cold inside...like 'refrigerator' cold. It's not that the food was terrible...it's just not what I expected from a restaurant that was this 'hyped' as the best restaurant in the area. I can't imagine we'll go back as there are so many other good options in the Southampton/Westhampton/Riverhead triangle.
- As always a great mealNancDined on 2/14/2014Enjoyed a valentine dinner with friends. Great selection of good and professional service. Unlike some seasonal restaurants stone creek maintains a trained professional staff. Always a nice enening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY ENJOYABLEOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2013MY HUSBAD AND I WENT ON A SUNDAY EVENING AND WE WERE VERY PLEASED AND IMPRESSED WITH THIS RESTAURANT. FOOD WAS DELICIOUS AND THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. WE WOULD DEFINITELY GO AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT TOOK US AN HOURTO GET THERE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always the experience wasggandggDined on 12/14/2013As always the experience was great.Good food lovely surroundinga and grwat servicw.we will go back ofcourse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningToddDined on 12/12/2013Fantastic food, professional, attentive staff, and a beautiful atmosphere. My wife and I both agreed that this was the best dining experience we've had. Thanks to all at the Stone Creek Inn for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary DinnerVHfromNJDined on 12/6/2013We recently celebrated our anniversary at the Stone Creek Inn. It was our third time there and the best experience we have had there yet. The only thing that diminished from the evening was that there was an arguing older couple that were quite distracting,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Each time we dine at StoneJohnWBurnsDined on 11/28/2013Each time we dine at Stone Creek our expectations are exceeded. We always arrive home feeling unparalleled contentment, happy with our choice of restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have dined at the Stone CreekGeorgeDined on 11/28/2013Have dined at the Stone Creek numerous times - it is one of the best restaurants on Long Island! Chef Christian Mir never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always perfection ~~~watersideVIPDined on 11/28/2013we have dined at stone creek many times and have always been extremely pleased! the staff is always professional and polite and the food is superb!! this time we were there on thanksgiving. they offered creative choices, in addition to traditional turkey. chef mir is simply wonderful. not many chefs can make flounder exciting - he does - the buerre blanc sauce and vegetable fricassee was delicious!! the crab cakes were what crab cakes should be! the chocolate fondant was light and yummy and the pear sundae was very tasty, but just a tad too sweet for me. excellent, once again - as always!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/28/2013The Stone Creek Inn does a wonderful job of providing a traditional turkey dinner as well as other menu items. Everyone in the family can find something they like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.