SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach
600 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sushisamba.com/
- Phone: 3056735337x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 12:00pm - 12:00am; Tuesday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 1:00am; Friday: 12:00pm - 2:00am; Saturday: 11:30am - 2am; Sunday: 11:30am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, South American, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Cesar Vega
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: SUSHISAMBA is the perfect venue for your special occasion. Our dedicated events team has a wealth of knowledge organizing both private and corporate events alike, and will work closely with you to design an experience that best suits your needs. Creating a bespoke event that will exceed your expectations; the team will enhance your occasion with visual, auditory and sensory aesthetics. From sourcing and managing entertainment, production and AV, to selecting fresh flowers and festive décor, our team will create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Once event plans are finalized, SUSHISAMBA will send a detailed event contract for signature and deposit.
- Private Party Contact: Miamievents@sushisamba.com 3056735337x
- Entertainment: DJs every night from 9pm - close
- Special Events: SAMBABRUNCH
Enjoy our prix-fixe brunch menu, featuring your choice of a sweet or savory entree, a beautiful assortment of sushi and signature dessert. Sweeten the deal with unlimited Prosecco!
A word from SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach
Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Hearty moquecas and colorful seviches are served alongside more inventive dishes, including Tuna Tataki and Wagyu Gyoza. Complementing the menu are signature cocktails made with exotic spirits such as shochu and cachaça and an acclaimed sake list, as well as wine, beer and champagne. Equal parts imagination and history, the SUSHISAMBA experience is truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (34)hot spot (32)good for groups (25)fit for foodies (21)special occasion (19)vibrant bar scene (14)romantic (10)great for lunch (10)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Small plates and sushi!! Delicious!Table4twoDined on 1/2/2014We ordered yellowtail taquitos and blue point oysters to start. Both were delicious! Then we ordered the Samba Roll, a Spicy tuna roll, and a shrimp tempura roll. All three if them were exceptional. My husband said the sticy tuna roll was the best he had ever had, ad trust me that is a HUGE compliment coming from him! The atmosphere is very high energy and fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but too longLestrygonsDined on 12/30/2013We had a reservation at 8h15, line up for 15 minutes, then a outside table on Lincold Road, not a pleasure. So a fair service and a lot of noise. We waited 1 hour to get our sushis' plate. Sushis were good. I am not sure that we will go bach there.Special Features:
- Delicious food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/30/2013The sushi is great and the presentation is fantastic! Will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique sushi rollsdcfoodieDined on 12/29/2013Had a quick lunch with family, and it was delish. I love the inventive rolls and the ceviche/tiraditos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableVacationersDined on 12/27/2013a little bit different sushi restaurant. The Wagyu beef was my favorite and we enjoyed the tacquitos. The service was excellent with multiple servers cleaning our table and at all times attending to us. The rock shrimp was not as good as we expected so we probably wouldn't order it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid sushi/fusion, on Lincoln roadwineguyVIPDined on 12/27/2013Good food, vibrant, energetic scene. Service ok but nothing special. Fun night on lincoln road, could be worse!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good as alwaysdblablaDined on 12/25/2013unfortunately they don't have american beers like budweiser. even with the reservation i had to wait 20 minutes to be seated and if i didm´t follow up the hostess i would be waiting until now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always good. But,magsDined on 12/22/2013The food is always good. But, this resto does NOT honor Opentable reservations. We were told by the rude hostess,"wait in line w everyone else" So if we need wait in line,whats the point of having a res on Opentable?! Huge turnoff from the beginning but luckily our waitress was amazing and very friendly. Whats w/hostesses anyways? Why they always act high + mighty! Get a grip,ur a hostess!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great restaurantfoodismyfriendDined on 12/16/2013Service was good. The sushi was phenomenal. Our group was very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The seviche of tuna was awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/9/2013The seviche of tuna was awesome ! Try the samba roll.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All bark, no bite.LanceDined on 12/6/2013If you love a scene, Sushi Samba is probably a must if you're visiting Miami. Unfortunately, I prefer a great meal and the food doesn't deliver at all. As sushi goes, I'd give the place a 4/10 and as value goes, I'd give it a 2/10 (when you order sushi ala carte, you get one piece instead of the standard two everywhere else in the free world). I don't mind spending $150-200 on dinner if it's great but this one was a big disappointment. On a positive note, the restaurant was great about being flexible around reservations. I ended up having to change my reservation the same day by 30 minutes as I was running behind and they were great about letting me push it out.
- deliciouseatoutgirlDined on 11/15/2013Very tasty food - delicious rock shrimp, my fave. Great cocktails and good service. Major night out spot, the music was quite energetic, but a good late night place to go to. Outside tables are great to watch the Lincoln road crowds and we never felt rushed, would defo go back.Special Features:
- Great foodkasaVIPDined on 11/7/2013Sushi Samba was recommended to us and did not disappoint. Food was delicious and just the right amount. Waitress was helpful in suggesting options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cal's ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013Samba is one of my favorite venues. The menu is innovative and the food is very fresh. It is a Lincoln Road dining and entertainment gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food gave me sleep comakmatthewVIPDined on 11/1/2013The service was great. Waitress recommend some great appetizers. The el topo toll is a must have. Drinks from bar were excellent. Had no complaints other than food was so good it was like taking 4 pills of sleeping medicine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slooooowwww serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2013It took nearly 2 hours for our entrees to be brought to table. Would not go back even though the food was good once it arrived.
- Always IncredibleSWLTML69VIPDined on 10/25/2013One if the best sushi restaurants - Everything is incredible !Special Features:
- Always GreatMsjl8itallVIPDined on 10/13/2013We were three couples on a Sunday night. We sat outside on a beautiful night and watched the world go by on Lincoln Rd. Rock Shrimp and salad appetizers were enjoyed by all and the sushi was just amazing. I would recommend the Neo Tokyo (Tuna with a dollop of some sort of spicy mayo on top and Salmon served the same way). Some other assortments which were all delicious. Manager came by to make sure all was great and it was. This place always hits it out of the park. We love and we will continue to come back with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service and foodMary0809Dined on 10/12/2013The service was terrible we were waiting 1 hour for the food and the server was rude. The food was awful.....I have never recommend this place
- TryingKeysCommanderDined on 10/1/2013I believe this restaurant wants to be more than it is. The food is good. Our table ordered a lot of individual items and the presentation was nice. However we probably had five different servers. Many times restaurants/servers know where food goes on the table. I do not recall one dish, from appetizers to entrees coming to the table and our not being asked, "Who gets the _____?" Also, we were a party of seven. Our server immediately asked if he could put together something for us. What he did not tell us was this service was $60pp. We initially said yes and then, before he left the table, discovered this on menu and declined. The portions were limited and overall, based on service, portions and such, overpriced.
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/21/2013The food at Sushi Samba is outstanding and never fails to delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience!asualisa13Dined on 9/20/2013Our waitress was great! Very knowledgable on the food and she also suggested that we dine Omakase which really made the experience even better! If you like to try new things then I recommend giving that a try! Every course was a delightful surprise and was perfectly timed! Definitely will be going back the next time I'm in Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great small plates to shareNycdining320Dined on 9/19/2013Great small plates to share with a group and sit outdoors and people watch. I try to avoid the touristy areas when I'm in Miami but the food is so good here, I usually end up stopping by once for a meal with friends.Special Features:
- Good food and good serviceDinetesterDined on 9/14/2013The food was very good and the service from the waitress as well. Don't expect the guys cleaning the table to take any request and don't ask them anything. have no idea what they are bringing to the table or for whom it is.What they should improve is bringing the food for all at the same time. We were 5 and one finished dinner and we haven't even received the drinks. Besides of that very good place for outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the food and ONLY foodSushiluvaDined on 9/8/2013The food, undeniably was excellent, unique and simply contemporary. You don't get to try such elsewhere terribly often. Clearly a good asset for the establishment. The main problem, however, was the attitude of the waitress who waited my table. Would it be approriate for a waitress to just stand there seemingly playing around with whatever device she had, while her customers were ready to place their order? I wasn't expecting her to be staring at my table all the time, but isn't it a server's job to glance at their table(s) every now & then? Two busboys were chit chatting nearby and they happened to notice us. Upon being alerted, she rolled her eyes looking distracted from whatever activity she'd been engaging herself on. Seriously???!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi!TomBVIPDined on 9/7/2013Fantastic, as always! The Kamachi with Yuzo and Truffle oil is amazing!!! The martinis are a little small, but tasty. Please get bigger glasses!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as beforeAviatorVIPDined on 9/7/2013Food was likely as good as prior visits, but the service killed the entire experience. From the moment we encountered the hostess and she didn't want to seat us outside as it had rained that morning and none of the tables or chairs were wiped down, so "you'll have to wait, then!" with a look of disapproval. On previous visits the staff was engaging and suggested different items we may not have tried including sake, but this time it was "what would you like?" and had it not been for the opentable reservation, we would likely have left before ordering. The food was good, but could have been much better if the front staff would have smiled.Special Features:
- Incredible !!!!SWLTML69VIPDined on 9/6/2013The entire dinning experience from beginning to end was very - very good.!!!Special Features:
- Creative Menu with a fine taste!PaulBVIPDined on 8/31/2013Happening place with lots of energy! Highly creative menu with an interesting spin using Brazilian,Peruvian and Japanese refine cuisine. Very enjoyable,hghly recommend when in South Beach.Special Features:
- Been to this place probablyDavidDined on 8/30/2013Been to this place probably 50 times. they have trimmed down the menu and some of our favorites have been eliminated, our waiter was good but a bit disorganized. But definitely would recommend this place without hesitation. Their Samba rolls are probably overall the most enjoyable and fun to share.Special Features:
- Very dissapointingKat1963Dined on 8/24/2013Sushi and dumplings were awful. Ceviche was much better but still not excellent. Noise level was fine when we walked in but by the end of our dinner we were screaming at each other. We decided then to go have desert somewhere else. Food came in and we still had no drinks. Will not be recommending this restaurant.
- Fantastic food and serviceFoodie4LifeDined on 8/17/2013Rebecca was our waitress, and we essentially let her order for us because we wanted to try all of the dishes that they were known for. She ordered some incredible things and we were very pleased. The seabass skewers are to die for and the taquitos are fantastic as well. If you like cocktails, they have a great cocktail menu as well. The restaurant was fun and lively and great for a date!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatShopgirl22Dined on 8/16/2013Great place and music. Portions were a little bit too smallSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite sushijajabingDined on 8/13/2013when in Miami I always go to this restaurant for the sushi. just delicious !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!MoBoxerVIPDined on 8/8/2013Came here for a bachelorette party. We had the best service - they even gave us a round of Shots for free. And wow - the food is awesome and fun!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushidwekseVIPDined on 8/4/2013The evening started badly with them making us wait 45mins for a table we had booked and arrived on time for. Once seated the manager gave us a few niblets on the house so wasn't a great start. Our waitress (Nicole) was great and took good care of us. The food was great and we had a great time.Special Features:
- Exceptional as alwaysTomBVIPDined on 7/28/2013Everything was perfect. We love SUSHISAMBA and try to visit everytime we are in South Beach :)Special Features:
- worstvidsDined on 7/25/20132nd time @ the restaurant and i still had a bad experience.
- First timer...LOVED it!scottnVIPDined on 7/22/2013this was my first time at sushisamba. very inventive menu, not your typical sushi place. food was inventive, beautiful, tasty, plentiful. kind of like sushi tapas, but way more than just raw fish! a very intimate and fun way to eat. some of the house drinks are overly sweet, so be sure to ask your server. I stuck with a Brazilian beer which was outstanding. great, hot pumping music playing in the background, loud enough to engage, but not too loud so to drown out conversation. the ceviche sampler was a huge hit. I can't remember all the names and dishes. we had hot, cold and raw, dozens of different looks and tastes. this is a haven for the adventurous diner. a must if you like to try new things!Special Features:
- Great dinnerFoodinmytummyDined on 7/20/2013We took a group of five girls here for a bachlorette celebration and it was just fantastic. The food was fresh and our waitress was very entergetic and sweet. The chef even made a special desert for the bachlorette!Special Features: