119 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eunoboston.com/
- Phone: 6175739406x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday 5pm-10pm, Fridays & Saturdays 5pm-11pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Abby Zoubir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Special occasions only. Please phone ahead.
- Special Events: Private parties are always welcome. For your comfort and enjoyment we seat two individual dining rooms.
A word from Euno Ristorante
Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Seafood to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Euno Ristorante - Best Restaurants in North End ›
Euno Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)romantic (54)fit for foodies (51)special occasion (45)notable wine list (31)good for groups (10)late-night find (9)scenic view (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good night in the North EndBillDined on 7/29/2014Great spot. Great wine menu with many good Italian selections. Starters, insalatas and entrees are fairly priced. The only criticism I had was that the entrees took more than 45 minutes to come out - to me, two fresh pasta dishes and a pan-seared halibut dish shouldn't take that long. All in all, a good romantic spot for a couple and can accommodate a small group. Just expect service time to be a little off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great North End find; dark basementAnonymousVIPDined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed our meal at Euno very much - the food was delicious and the service was attentive and quick. The restaurant accomodated our two small children very well. The only issue is that the downstairs is quite dark - it definitely feels like you are eating in a basement, which is particularly noticeably on a beautiful summer evening. Would recommend requesting an upstairs table for a brighter setting, but the downstairs would be okay for a romantic evening in the winter.Special Features:
- DunedindinerVIPDined on 7/25/2014Cute North End place. Wonderful food, small place, but table arrangement did not make one feel on top of others. Very busy on our Friday. Reservation necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A North End treasureJustanotherJoeDined on 7/19/2014EUNO is a cozy, "Old World" type of eclectic Italian food with marvelous service, a good wine list, a limited choice menu - making your dining experience a one of a kind evening, but above all the food was among the best prepared and tasteful, with a very appealing presentation. An exceptional food experience in dining cluster of very good restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic and delicious!BostonChloeDined on 7/19/2014Doors and windows open to the street - great for ambiance and people watching. The menu was varied with home made pasta and creative options. Very small place so reservations are a good idea; we saw many people being turned away. Wine and beer only, not a full bar. Great food and personable service. Great dining experience overall!Special Features:
- Good food but rushed serviceChris01773VIPDined on 7/19/2014We made a 6:00pm reservation, arrived on time and were seated promptly. We ordered an appetizer and a salad along with our entrees -- both the salad and appetizer were brought to the table at the same time. After finishing our entree, at approximately 7:00pm, we were brought the check, without asking if we wanted coffee and dessert. We indicated we wanted to order coffee and dessert, which was brought promptly along with the revised bill. When I asked for some more coffee, only a half-cup was brought, which felt like a slight. We promptly left just after 7:00pm. It's clear they book tables for one hour time slots -- not a place to go for romantic dinner. I wouldn't go back.
- Pre - show DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Great food and attentive service in the center of the North End. Desserts are fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliviousJbenj09VIPDined on 7/16/2014I had the bolognese and wow it was delicious! Highly recommomended!Special Features:
- Greatly recommended!Foodie2011Dined on 7/11/2014Best italian restaurant I have ever been to, great area and great food! Must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot, tasty goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/11/2014They were up to date on gluten allergies, sadly didn't have any GF pasta that night but it was ok with us as the rest of the dinner was excellent. Really enjoyed this smaller sized spot. Very typical North End styling but was great for a summer dinner out. Seemed like we had about 5 or 6 waiters coming by which was ok, enjoyed this place very much.Special Features:
- Delicious!SBBohVIPDined on 7/10/2014Our party of 3 enjoyed the wine, aps and meal. We started with the calamari and the goat cheese stuffed artichokes which were to die for. I had the bolognese which was spectacular. My husband had the steak and enjoyed it as well. Our friend had the fish special and she enjoyed her meal too. Great North End experience on Salem Street (off the bustle of Hanover). The wait staff was courteous and polite. Great experience! We will be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014We had one of the best meals in recent memory at Euno. The goat cheese stuffed artichokes wrapped in proscuitto were a wonderful combination of smoky, sweet and tangy. The homemade mozzarella in the caprese was out of this world and the presentation was unique. We throughy enjoyed the gnocchi stuffed lobster, the meat was sweet and the creamy sauce was just enough - not too thick or overpowering. The salmon entree and the zuppa di pesce were fantastic. All cooked to perfection and flavorful. Although we were full we couldn't pass up the tiramisu and creme brulee. The service was fantastic - personable, knowledgable, friendly and efficient. Even when the room got full we felt attended too. We will be back and I highly recommend EunoSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerOscar410Dined on 6/26/2014We selected specials recommended by server and were not disappointed. Yellowfin tuna delicious. Great steak and veal tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 598 reviews are from the Euno Ristorante reviews archive.
- Graduation DinnerPeteInBostonDined on 6/21/2014Made reservations for 3 people at the last minute. Table was ready upon arrival. Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere and decor. Limited selections for food. They must change the menu often. The food was very well prepared with a nice presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't love itBoston2986Dined on 6/21/2014The food was very, very good, but this really obnoxious thing happened, we had a reservation, we were on time and we did not linger, and they so rushed us through, like we were not offered dessert and coffee, and when we asked they said there was a long line outside and they were trying to turn over their tables - too nice a restaurant for this....
- Last minute find on a Friday night.outandboutDined on 6/20/2014My family & I were in the mood for some good Italian Food after having spent a week in Cape Cod eating seafood. Problem was it was late Friday evening & all the other restaurants in the North End did not have availability until 9:30 pm, so naturally I was a little skeptical when I found a 7:30pm slot... NO WORRIES! The salad greens were fresh & perfect along with the veal, wine selection & service was on cue & prompt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience and great serviceDonnaDined on 6/10/2014We loved the intimate atmosphere and the service was fabulous. However, the portions were way too large. I ordered the chicken with four cheeses and my husband had the veal. We had such a large amount left over that we took it home and had three more meals from the left overs. Please reduce the size of the portions!Special Features:
- What a find!!victorytourVIPDined on 6/6/2014We have had dinner at at least 25 restaurants around the North End over the years. We chose Euno randomly - who can resist 1000 points? We had dinner there last night and I have to say that both my husband and I thought it was the best meal we have ever had in the North End. The food was incredible - but what stands out is the side dish of pasta that always comes with the entree.... the sauce and pasta was the most amazing we have ever had! Service was terrific and the owner could not have been more welcoming - we will most certainly add Euno to our favorite restaurant list!Special Features:
- Date nightDanielDined on 5/25/2014A romantic night between you and your lover. I recommend the Boston fish cakes, Calamari Fritti, Linguini alla Vongole, and gnocchi con Funghi. Lovely night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/22/2014The staff were friendly and the food was great! I got the Pappardelle alla Bolognese and it was absolutely delicious! I definitely finished every bite. The tiramisu was also awesomely delicious. The place is small but there is no line unlike other popular Italian restaurants in the area - which is a definite plus in my book. This is a hidden gem that is definitely worth a try.Special Features:
- A lovely findHungryScotsmanQPRDined on 5/22/2014Went to Euno with a Groupon -- no problem. Intimate service by an army or waiters (okay--by four waiters, but all appropriately attentive, neither overbearing nor... absent). We took the primary waiter's wine suggestion, as well as his direction on dinner. She had the hake special (with sauteed clams and shrimp); I, the veal scallopine. Appetizers were tasty; the chef-chosen pasta mista was *surprisingly* good (mmm.... the 'shroom gnocci was REALLY tasty, and I'm not usually a 'shroom guy). New silverware with each course; table cleaned; wine refilled at the right moment (we had a bottle). If I *had* to find a crit it would be that the wine QPR was a smidge low. Wine was tasty, yes, but pricey; however, the *overall* QPR rocked.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceAybwDined on 5/22/2014This hidden gem was recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed. Great food , personal service and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just MarriedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2014My fiance and I went to Euno last weekend on the evening after we were married. We wanted to eat a big DELICIOUS dinner, have some great wine, and just enjoy a romantic time for just the two of us. THat's exactly what we found at Euno! And now we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding meal/serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014We were a party of 9 and couldn't have been happier with our overall experience. The waiter and everyone was attentive and helpful (even taking pictures of our table). The food was (appetizers and entree's) delishous and brought us back to when we were in Italy. All of our meals were delivered at the same time which is not easy with a large table and everyone raved. It was a special occassion, well worth the price and helped complete a great day. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great food and ambiancebostonfoodDined on 5/10/2014Pros: Pasta, fish, sauces, ambiance, prices pretty good Cons: Quirky waiter and LAME bread at the beginning.Special Features:
- Great food unfortunate serviceMichellefoodieVIPDined on 5/10/2014I realize tiny restaurants have to keep tables coming and going but I was appalled when the manager asked us to leave. There was still wine on the table and our server hadn't asked about dessert, which we were planning to order. Even though the food was great, I will never go back and I would recommend this restaurant unless you are in a hurry.Special Features:
- great celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014We had a large group which us difficult to serve and create an intimate setting. Euro did both flawlessly. We requested a family style service and the items selected were perfect. kudos fir helping us have a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perenial Favorite in the North EndTomSVIPDined on 5/9/2014Euno has been a favorite for decades though it appears to be under new management if not new ownership. Something seemed different from the time we arrived on time for our reservation, but still had to wait outside (no waiting area or bar here) for 10 minutes and then did not get our customary table on the wall. The wait staff seems to have changed. Our people seemed a bit confused about what they was supposed to do and when. Not too long before our entree's were served a person we later assumed was the new owners swept in through the front door and everything changed for the better. The food was incredible as usual, so when it comes to the primary reason we go to Euno we were pleased with the pasta, the veal and the lovely desserts.Special Features:
- battousaiDined on 5/9/2014Went here for my wife's birthday, and had a Groupon. Didn't get bread at the beginning of the meal, and had to ask for it after salads. Waiters kept forgetting whether we were served or not, people who came in after us got their food earlier than us, and we had to move to another table in the middle of our meal so they could accommodate another reservation. Groupon specifically says that the steak was not included, so we never asked, but another table with a Groupon ordered steak and received it, so I kind of wished we did. The food was good: the salad was standard; the appetizers were great; the pasta was okay; and the entrees weren't anything special. They automatically added an 18% gratuity for two people, so that was off-putting.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/9/2014The food and service was fabulous! I would highly recommend it to othersSpecial Features:
- Second Time Good as the FirstOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/8/2014A return visit to this cozy spot in the North End--on the less travelled Salem Street--and a pure pleasure once again. Nice atmosphere, pampering service, wonderful food. Among so many restaurants in the North End to choose from, this is a place were you can be sure of personal service and a memorable night.Special Features:
- gourmandsDined on 5/6/2014Romantic if we like that kind of restaurant, ancient deco, style 1970 when it was hot, but not anymore. The fried calamars were delicious, I will remember that, but everyting was quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Intimate ChoiceCaseyDDined on 5/2/2014There are so many restaurants in the North End, that it can be hard to separate those living on the mystique of the neighborhood from the real thing. This place stands out as a cut above. Intimate and cozy, a perfect spot for a "table for two". The food is delicious (ask for the osso buco...best I've had in a long time), and the wine list is adequate. A very pleasant way to spend an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Saturday nightBeanTownDinerDined on 4/26/2014I went with a group of 7 people for my birthday this Saturday and we all loved our experience. The wine was delicious and not overpriced, despite being downstairs the ambiance was warm and inviting, and the food was amazing. The menu selection could be bigger, but luckily we all wanted pasta and everything was delicious. My group was seated against the wine racks, so the waiters asked us (very politely!) to move so they could grab bottles or ask us to hand them bottles a few times. At the end of the evening, we were brought free dessert because of the inconvenience of the wine rack! We will absolutely be going back, we loved it.
- Great findPincusDined on 4/25/2014Absolutely delicious! Great service. Great food. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemMom1216Dined on 4/25/2014I picked this restaurant off Open Table and other reviews and it was wonderful. Food was great and so was the service.Special Features:
- AmazingkatyvDined on 4/20/2014We were at Euno Ristorante on April 20, 2014. We were in Boston with friends for the Boston Marathon weekend. I picked Euno out of the blue for our Sunday night pasta dinner and what a find. Our food was amazing and the staff were friendly and helpful. Of special note was the Ceasar Salad and Gnocchi with Funghi. I contemplated changing our flights so we could go back for another meal! The décor is rustic and quaint with a definite historical flair. I recommend making a reservation as seating is somewhat limited. I can't wait to go back to Boston to return to Euno for another great meal.Special Features:
- pre marathon dinner1butchDined on 4/20/2014Great experience ... wonderful staff who made us feel special and at home. Quite certain that the excellent meals contributed to us all meeting our marathon goals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful GemBaileyhollisVIPDined on 4/19/2014This is a perfect little spot for wonderful food and service if you want to get away from the crowds of Hanover Street. The pasta is fresh and the service was great. Small restaurant with a nice atmoshphere. Our new favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stay clear of the downstairs!DiningDDined on 3/29/2014The food was wonderful and reasonably priced. But the downstairs room was confining and incredibly noisy.. to the point where we could not hear each other or our waiter at all!! It seemed the staff put all parties over 4 people down there. We are a family of 5 and can handle a high energy, noisy atmosphere, but the other parties of 8 or 10 were so loud and obnoxious.. literally screaming and yelling the whole time. The waiters were clearly annoyed as well and management should really have been alerted and requested they be more respectful. Felt very trapped down there in such a small space. It is a shame we couldn't enjoy the wonderful meal :(Special Features: