119 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eunoboston.com/
- Phone: 6175739406x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday 5pm-10pm, Fridays & Saturdays 5pm-11pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Abby Zoubir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Special occasions only. Please phone ahead.
- Special Events: Private parties are always welcome. For your comfort and enjoyment we seat two individual dining rooms.
A word from Euno Ristorante
Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Seafood to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Euno Ristorante - Best Restaurants in North End ›
Euno Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (53)romantic (52)fit for foodies (47)special occasion (40)notable wine list (25)late-night find (12)good for groups (9)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Euno was a good find. Small,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/1/2008Euno was a good find. Small, intimate, quiet and romantic. The food was exc ellent and the services way above normal - the waiter was attentive without being overbearing and answered questons and offered advice when asked. The manager stopped bye to check on food and service. Nice atmosphere. Will definately return. Good place for a date.Special Features:
- There were four of us andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2008There were four of us and we had a great time. The food was good. I had the veal medallion special but did not realize that it came breaded. Would have preferred another dish if i had known that. The atmoshphere was very good although we did take our time and it looked that made the staff antsy. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- A nice, friendly, enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2008A nice, friendly, enjoyable restaurant. The food was good, though not great, and some of the specials were excellent. The staff was friendly and attentive. Service was good and the price what you'd expect in the North End. We were a large party and I'd certainly eat at Euno's again.Special Features:
- Small with superb wine list,MissionHillsDinersVIPDined on 8/8/2008Small with superb wine list, prompt seating despite being crowded and an excellent dining choice in Boston's North End.Special Features:
- Our reservation was for 7:30p-OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2008Our reservation was for 7:30p- We were kept waiting till nearly 8:45p (even though our table was sitting empty.) Once we were finally seated, the service was lacking. Not happy with my experience and would not return. The food was ok.
- I think that this is the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2008I think that this is the best resturant in the North End. I love the ambiance and the food is outstanding. The staff is friendly and attentive. My favorite place to sit is in the wine cellar downstairs, especially in the winter because they have the fireplace on. I highly recommend this resturant to anyone who likes good food and wine for an affordable price.Special Features:
- Eating at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/5/2008Eating at this restaurant was a great experience. Very authentic Italian...the Risoto was outstanding? Nice wine list and great service. A very quaint restaurant located in the coolest neighborhood! If you're looking for that authentic Italian experience in a very clean, well-decorated restaurant with top notch food and service, I would happily recommend Euno's.
- This is the place to go ifHubcrawlerVIPDined on 7/26/2008This is the place to go if you wish a staff that pampers you and remembers their good customers by name and face. Think Barbara Streisand as Dolly going for her evening out at the Harmonia Garden, and you get the idea. The new chef has vastly improved the menu, which was good before, but the per glass wine menu and the dessert menu need a bit more work. At least now, one can order a full bottle of the good wine and take the resealed remainder home.Special Features:
- Most of the food was fabulousBirnyDined on 7/6/2008Most of the food was fabulous - but the Chicken Parm was nothing special, and the side of Pasta was hard to find on the plate!! The chicken was a generous portion, however. I guess you shouldn't get anything like Chicken Parm here - but the specials are fantastic!Special Features:
- food was great and our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/5/2008food was great and our waitress was wonderful. She made great recommendations and was extremely friendly and made it a great night for me and my friends.Special Features:
- We ate downstairs. It is smallOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2008We ate downstairs. It is small but much more quiet then the upstairs dining. We had 3 teens with us and the waitress was great - not stuffy at all. We would eat there again. You do need reservations on a weekend.Special Features:
- We have been to many restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/1/2008We have been to many restaurants in the North End. Our meals were phenomenal. My chicken marsala might have been the best that I have ever had. Kim had a special, homemade ravioli filled w/lobster and crab...topped with a large scallop and 4-5 shrimp. The salad was fresh and the dressing was tasty and light. Awesome. The waiter was a perfect compliment to the evening.Special Features:
- some of the freshest foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2008some of the freshest food i have ever tasted! everything from the service to the comfort of the place to the dessert was fantasticSpecial Features:
- The entree, a beef tenderloin,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/30/2008The entree, a beef tenderloin, was exceptional! However the appetizer of sauteed spinach, white beans and prosciutto was unpalatably salty, and we couldn't eat it. The bread was a focaccia heavy with oil and salt, so it didn't help balance out the appetizer. My friend's halibut was excellent, but she said the mushroom risotto on the side was too salty also. It's a shame because the ingredients were obviously top-notch and gorgeously presented. The chef must have salt-desensitized taste buds. The waitress was wonderful and allowed me to order a half-glass of wine. Overall, I wish I could give it a better review. I don't know if I'd go back; the crap-shoot of getting too-salty food outweighs the splendidness of the entree.Special Features:
- The restaurant and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/25/2008The restaurant and service were excellent. The waitress was responsible for the entire restaurant and did not miss a beat. Simple food with excellent presentation. We'll definitely be going again and recommending to friends.Special Features:
- We had a party of 12, andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/16/2008We had a party of 12, and we made reservations a few days prior. Still, there was only 1 server for the entire restaurant. (At one point there were about 22 people seated). It made for a very slow evening with our food not getting to the table until an hour and a half after our reservation time... Aside from that, the food was really good.
- Food was pretty ordinary;OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/14/2008Food was pretty ordinary; nothing memorable, disappointing given the Zagat review.Special Features:
- although our waitress wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/9/2008although our waitress was very friendly the service was pretty poor.
- We enjoyed the food very much.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/8/2008We enjoyed the food very much. The meals were very fresh and tasty!Special Features:
- Enjoyed the meal. SomewhatKenSDined on 6/7/2008Enjoyed the meal. Somewhat limited menu I thought. Waitress(and service) was excellent.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our visit. PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/4/2008We enjoyed our visit. Portions were healthy, allowing us to take home leftovers. The chicken parm was huge, but the ziti side was a little small next to that bird. Service was really nice and friendly. We appreciated the personal recommendations. The only negative thing was the layer of flour (including a clump the size of a dime) that I had found in my piece of bread.Special Features:
- I booked a reservation thereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/3/2008I booked a reservation there for a group of 13 people who were mostly from out of town. The dinner was excellent and the restaurant was a huge success with the group. Everything was great!Special Features:
- We made the reservation throughOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2008We made the reservation through Open Table.com and when we arrived were told they had no reservation but they weren't full so they had us wait while they set up a table. This was a common bait and switch routine. We chose the restaurant based on the Online menu, titled Spring 2008. The menu given us was extremely different and those items that were the same were priced 60% higher than the online menu. One meal had to be returned to be heated. Overall, we felt very disappointed.
- Even though we had to waitDanFDined on 5/17/2008Even though we had to wait 20 mins past our reservation (Graduation Weekend pushed the times out a bit.) we had an execellent experience. The chef and staff were very pleasant and accomodating, and the food was GREAT! We will definately recommend it and will return soon.Special Features:
- The food was just mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/17/2008The food was just mediocre and the servers rushed us throughout the meal. We would have stayed for coffee and dessert, if we hadn't been so rushed. Not an enjoyable experience and the food was way overpriced.
- Food was good, service wasDEGSDMDined on 5/17/2008Food was good, service was mediocre, and the prices inflated, but it is in Boston.Special Features:
- The food was very good. WeMmmmDined on 5/10/2008The food was very good. We had an excellent waiter that gave great recommendations. A nice wine list, not too expensive. The tables are good-sized. You are not on top of each other. You are not cramped-in. Nice place for a date or to share an intimate evening. We really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- The server was overwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/10/2008The server was overwhelmed due to lack of help but also because he was probably a perfectionist - we weren't in a rush so he wasn't as bad as he thought. Each of our dishes, even common ones found at other restaurants, had a distinctive flavor (this is a good thing), and the portions, particularly the appetizers, were quite generous. If they are able to repeat this performance the next several times we go, they will be our all-time favorite restaurant in the North End.Special Features:
- Our experience was the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/7/2008Our experience was the best that I've had at any restaurant in Boston so far. We were greeted by who must have been the manager, and promptly seated next to the windows that open up to Salem Street. The manager was also our server and was polite, prompt, cordial and hilarious, all in the best ways. The food was outstanding from the bread to the entrees and everything in between. We even got a "thank you" from the chef as we were leaving. The entire dining experience was fantastic and I highly recommend Euno to anyone looking for delicious Sicilian-inspired food in the North End.Special Features:
- It was empty, which is notOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2008It was empty, which is not a good sign when you're looking for a romantic environment. But our server was friendly and the food came out in a timely fashion (naturally). If it had tasted better, I would have enjoyed the restaurant more, because it really was a nice location. The Pasta Putanesca that I ate was standard, and my boyfriend's Chicken Parmesan was a little chewy.
- We made a reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2008We made a reservation for 7:00 on a Friday night and were seated promptly upon our arrival. Our table was downstairs, which is somewhat quieter but not as warm, as the upstairs dining area. Service was attentive and accommodating. All four meals were very good, and the chicken parmesan was especially good and the portion was huge. On balance it was a very pleasant evening and I would definitely go back.
- This is a nice find in theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/26/2008This is a nice find in the North End of Boston, small with nice atmosphere and great food. Service was very pleasant and we were not rushed at all... sat there all night.Special Features:
- dinner for four was excellent,eatprayloveDined on 4/20/2008dinner for four was excellent, a round of beers, a bottle of Chianti, a couple shared apps, and four entrees for $150 before tip. Chicken marsala, osso bucco, the pasta special which was a ravioli in lobster sauce, and a penne pesto dish; we were all quite satisfied. Glad we had reservations as it was the Sunday before the running of the Boston Marathon and the North End was PACKED....long lines out in the streets waiting for tables. Fortunately we were not among the disappointed would-be diners. I would not hesitate to recommend Euno Ristorante.Special Features:
- We had a group of 20 and prettyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/17/2008We had a group of 20 and pretty much filled the entire place on Thursday night. The owner/staff were very accommodating. My out-of-town colleagues were absolutely charmed by this North End gem. I highly recommend Euno to all!Special Features:
- We found this place by accidentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2008We found this place by accident 5 years ago, and have been going ever since. Although their menu has changed, the food is still excellent and consistently good.
- THe restaurant was small butOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2008THe restaurant was small but quaint and the wait was not very long. Even with a reservation it was a saturday nite and the wait was not terrible.....They were very friendly and accomodating. The food was good and overall it was a very nice evening....Parking in this part of Boston is impossible......Special Features:
- It was closed!! We went allOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/6/2008It was closed!! We went all the way to the North End from Copley and the place was not even open. Why did they accept the reservation? I had clients in tow and it was an embarrassing situation to be honest. Since, I can't send this comment, without filling the above out, consider this a ratimg of the last time I was there....Special Features:
- Four of us ate there on aOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/3/2008Four of us ate there on a Thursday night and it was nice and quiet, except that I needed to ask the waiter to turn the music down a little (the speaker was right above our table). First of all, the small cozy atmosphere was very inviting. Our waiter was probably the most attentive, cooperative and pleasant person I've ever seen. When I couldn't find an appetizer with eggplant, he offered that the chef could possibly make one up for me; and he did! When someone else wanted chicken as a substitute for the veal in the picatta, no problem. The food was made to order and was absolutly superb. We will certainly go back to this adorable and delicious gem of a restaurant!Special Features:
- Fabulous dinner at the besthungryinDCDined on 3/29/2008Fabulous dinner at the best table in the place...table for 2 right in front of the fireplace!Special Features:
- Euno Ristorante was recommendedLagunaGWVIPDined on 3/18/2008Euno Ristorante was recommended to me by one of my most trusted foody friends. Euno beat my expections on all counts of atmosphere, service, wine and most notably delicious food. Perfect for any intimate dining experience.Special Features: