Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar - Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
5480 Grand Pacific Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar - Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://twenty20grill.com/
- Phone: 7608272500x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am -11:00am
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, International
- Executive Chef: Chef Robert Carr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Sabrina Patterson (760)827-2510x
- Entertainment: Live music every Thursday evening starting at 6PM
- Special Events: HAPPY HOUR: Seven Days a Week 3pm – 6pm
$2 off Specialty Cocktails
$4 for Well & Draft Beers (excluding Chimay)
$6 Sangria & House Wine
1/2 off Starters (not including Flatbreads or Salads)
THURSDAY: Live Jazz Music
Preformed by Wolf Marshall starting at 6:00pm
SUNDAY: Prime Time Sunday
Staring at 5:30pm; Finish of the weekend right with Prime Rib Selections and outstanding sides.
A word from Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar - Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
Named for the picture-perfect, panoramic views of the Pacific coastline visible from the veranda, Twenty/20 at the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa offers an elegant, yet casual dining experience that caters to a wide range of tastes, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, business and pleasure. The airy 5,200 square-foot restaurant includes 1,700 square-feet of heated outdoor patio dining where patrons can enjoy sweeping views of the Carlsbad coast and the refreshing ocean breeze as they dine. The menu features farm to coast cuisine, local ingredients infused with the style and flavors of San Sebastian. Made with locally grown fresh ingredients and flavors, each entrée and every hand crafted cocktail is prepared to absolute perfection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar - Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa - Best Restaurants in Carlsbad ›
Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar - Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (44)scenic view (33)good for groups (24)romantic (20)neighborhood gem (19)special occasion (17)great for lunch (16)kid-friendly (15)fit for foodies (13)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (7)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)Show More
- Classy spot!JMacVIPDined on 2/1/2014Special family get together. Great time. Our server was a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had excellent food andOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/1/2014We had excellent food and a lovely presentation. Our server was great with helpful recommendations. We ate inside because the weather was a bit chilly. However, there is a large outdoor seating area with outdoor fire pits for the cooler weather. We stayed at the Marbrisa resort so this was an easy place to dine after a long day of travel. We were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit pricey for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/31/2014The food was good but not excellent, atmosphere nice but not excellent, nice experience but not quite worth the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor patio and bar.DaveDined on 1/25/2014Great outdoor patio and bar. Amazing heater system for a cool evening. Nice wine and tapas selection. Be careful during summer as proximity to Legoland would guarantee lot of families with little kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had a steak that was veryIleneDined on 1/25/2014I had a steak that was very tough and chewy. Everyone else in the party liked their food (short ribs, duck, etc.)Special Features:
- oops sorry about thatSusan1484VIPDined on 1/22/2014Ordered fish tacos with NO SPICE - food allergy to peppers (got peppers). Mouth blistered, tongue blistered - waitress put in a new order for me - chicken noodle soup;( I've had it here before). This time, bowl of mostly carrots and PEPPER! More pain & 'oh sorry'. Manager came to the table - ''what can we do for you?' They promised not to put those items on my bill! Ended up with a green salad (which was excellent) and coffee (gave me without charge to comp). This place runs hot and cold and I keep coming back hoping the meal as well as the service will be excellent. Hasn't happened yet. No wonder the attendance is sparse (except for the guests staying at the hotel). Doing Open Table reviews hoping management will see & improve!Special Features:
- Very nice placeMattyADined on 1/18/2014We took our kids there for dinner after a Legoland trip, and it was very nice. It has elegance for adults, and a great buffet for the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dining experienceAnonymousDined on 1/8/2014Went for lunch. Beautiful restaurant. Salad portion size was very generous! Enjoyed the meal.Special Features:
- birthday nightbirthdaygirlDined on 1/4/2014It was my birthday and it was just what I wanted! Everything was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/27/2013Twenty/20 has a great menu with some unique options. We eat there often and always enjoy our meal. The service is usually good and this time we had a great waitress who was very attentive. The free valet parking is a great value-add and a nice touch.Special Features:
- Christmas EveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2013My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our Christmas Eve special night out dinner. The food was excellent (Rib-eye steak and my Maple Glazed Salmon:)). We really liked Kambria who was attentive, friendly, engaging and just a fantastic server!Special Features:
- A bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/18/2013Food, service and ambiance all good but our lunch party was placed next to a back room noisy lunch party, which greatly diminished the pleasure. Next time I'd ask for our group to be seated outside or near the windows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant setting and yummy foodCarlsbadLadyDined on 12/18/2013My out-of-town guests and I really liked the restaurant. The indoor dining option was lovely - spacious and well-appointed. Service was attentive but not overbearing. The luncheon menu was adequate - I would have liked more choices but overall we were able to select entrees that not only seemed appealing, but turned out to be as good as advertised. The food was well-prepared and the portion sizes were large. This was my first time here and I feel it was a good choice -- I will return.Special Features:
- Relaxing, serene atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/13/2013We had a lovely lunch with our relatives that had come in from Boston. We sat outside on the patio and it was beautiful. The hostess, waitress and manager were all so welcoming and friendly. Would highly recommend this restaurant and will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant, casual atmosphereRickVIPDined on 12/13/2013Great restaurant, casual atmosphere, fine dining. Have eaten at Twenty/20 several times, both for lunch and for dinner. Always, the food is very good, well prepared, very tasty, and nice portion size. Service matches the food, server's know menu well, explain menu items well. Servers there when needed, not hovering. Nice wine list to complement menu. Overall, a great place to dine, lunch or dinner, and enjoy a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant, upscaleRickVIPDined on 12/9/2013Great restaurant, upscale dining in casual atmosphere. Have eaten here many times, for both lunch and dinner. Great menu choices, excellent food preparation, nice portion sizes. Great service, server explained menu items well. Always a great dining experience. Nice outdoor patio on weather appropriate days. Always come here once or more each time I am in the area for a few days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 98% perfectRappiTomaDined on 12/8/2013Twenty/30 was perfect in every way-- really enjoyed the food, wine and service. One issue is the need to put doors on the larger meeting room- the noise from a large party was irritating- a bit boisterous/ put glass doors to provide privacy for the separate groups and other diners....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving dinnerFoodyDined on 11/28/2013We very much enjoyed the service, food and quiet! When we asked for dark meat, we got it! Very pleased to have chosen the sheraton for our dinner! We will come again and maybe for happy hour! I will recommend the Twenty to my friends. It is just minutes from my home in CarlsbadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!yumyumDined on 11/27/2013The brick chicken and wine selection were very tasty. Many families here due to LEGOLAND nearby but I think next time we'll come for lunch, happy hour, or later dinner hour. Also would like to try dinning in the patio during warmer weather. Food and service were very good and we'll be back with more guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent mealSusan1484VIPDined on 11/26/2013Good salads, burgers, and sandwiches. Limited menu but okay. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this PlaceVassyVIPDined on 11/19/2013Every time I come I am never disappointed-food is amazing and the staff professional, kind and very friendly, in a genuine way-Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What A View!MeriweatherVIPDined on 11/2/2013Situated on a hilltop looking out over the Pacific, this is a perfect place for lunch, sunset dinners, or a big party of friends! The Cobb Salad was PERFECT, not drowned in dressing and very fresh. We were a party of 6; each selected a different menu item and everyone was completely satisfied with their lunch. The restaurant is hard to find; the Sheraton Hotel signs are obvious, but the Twenty/20 signs are less so. But once there, you'll find a wonderful menu and gorgeous views. Service is slow and inattentive, but I'm guessing this is a training issue and can be easily corrected. Try it if you're in the area!Special Features:
- Nice evening spot for diningSusan1484VIPDined on 10/28/2013Nothing spectacular - they have done better; food was okay, service okay, ambience is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but serviceJustokDined on 10/25/2013Food was good but service very slow; not very attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasant relaxing luncheonSusan1484VIPDined on 10/21/2013had an excellent waitress, a good meal, and a pleasant view - what more could anyone wish for a pleasant lunch date!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is well worth theJimZDined on 10/13/2013The food is well worth the price. A very freindly staff. I highly recomend it to all. I especially like the idea of having flowers for the occation waiting at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all occasiongourmeDined on 10/12/2013The menu is varied enough for everyone to have something t enjoy. We tried appetizers we had never tried before, and they were delicious. The desert wines were also impressive. We had a birthday celebration here and it was just perfect. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was lower qualityNazimaDined on 10/11/2013The food was lower quality than expected for the price. I made reservations he for my honeymoon and we were a bit disappointed.Special Features:
- The service, food and ambienceclancy500Dined on 10/7/2013The service, food and ambience at 20/20 are all fabulous. They are sooo accommodating and the food always exceeds our expectations. What a gem in Carlsbad!!Special Features:
- Good Food, Little PriceymkpiDined on 10/4/2013This is a nice location however it is a hotel restaurant so for locals, likely not an unforgettable dining experience. I was there on a Friday night, a little loud and outside dining included some cigar smoke outside of the restaurant which elected to waft in which was a little unpleasant. Overall a pretty good place though pricey for the type and amount of food.
- Lovely view, okay foodOverkaleVIPDined on 9/29/2013The outdoor patio is a very resort-like setting for dining. Pleasant, and relaxing. The service was great. But the food is just "eh". Probably better to have stuck to basics like burgers. Worth another shot, though.Special Features:
- Lunch on the coast.BigpizDined on 9/25/2013Twenty-20 is beyond beautiful. It was a warm, breezy afternoon and I chose to dine inside. I was given as nice booth facing the Pacific Ocean. The service was great. Alfonso, my waiter, was very knowledgable about the menu and was very friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful experience . Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LazyPVerkleerVIPDined on 9/24/2013The maître d' is lazy and inattentive. It appears too much effort for her to smile and warmly take customers to their table. What a total embarrassment to this hotel and restaurant.
- Food is surprisingly goodAaronDined on 9/20/2013Food is surprisingly good for being attached to a hotel and menu is very eclectic! Have to say I was very pleased. They also make great drinks and have a very decent wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekmmecklaiDined on 9/20/2013Tried Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar from the Restaurant Week listing. When we arrived was surprised at how many families with children were there so thought it would be noisy & more cafeteria style. Ambience was Ok but was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. There were four of us dining and everyone was really happy with their food.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekNonFoodieDined on 9/19/2013I wanted to try this restaurant out for Restaurant week since the menu for the event looked pretty good. The restaurant itself is pretty nice--the ambiance is that of a typical restaurant within a hotel. I ended up getting the polenta for appetizer, pork loin chop for main, and chocolate creme de pot for dessert. I really liked the polenta, which had a poached egg and mushrooms on top. The pork loin chop was pretty tender and flavorful. The dessert was really rich. There was a man playing a classical guitar outside that was really good. Overall I enjoyed my meal.Special Features:
- Yummers!FirstTimeRestaurantWeekDined on 9/17/2013Yum yum! The palenta starter was excellent! The pork chop was great and both desserts were yummy. The garlic butter and warm loaf of bread were a delicious treat as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful patioLocaldinerDined on 9/15/2013The outdoor patio with fireplace and fire bar is a perfect happy hour spot and great place to see the sunset. We enjoyed half off appetizers and drink specials before moving inside for dinner. I loved the salmon I ordered, but my husband reported that prime rib on the special was just okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS VERY GOOD....sarahjoyDined on 9/15/2013FODD WAS VERY GOOD, ESPECIALLY THE FILLET MIGNON, BUT ATMOSPHERE WAS A LITTLE NOISY AND A BIT "TRENDY".Special Features:
- Our 31st Anniversary!RobinDined on 9/11/2013The service was perfect! Everything went according to plan. What I didn't expect was the most romantic corner semi-circle booth in the outdoor dining area! WOW....and the Sunset beautifully, just for us As for the food...I ate everything on my plate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.