Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house
- Phone: 7028917374x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Happy Hour: Daily 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Creole
- Executive Chef: Heath Cicerelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House courtyard seats 35-50 guests & offers a six course Chef's tasting menu specially tailored to your guests tastes. Beverages are additional. Wine pairing package are available with your tasting. Emeril's chefs will create a menu for your guests using the freshest seasonal ingredients available. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Conn 7027340025x14
A word from Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Chef Emeril Lagasse gives this New Orleans seafood house his signature 'Bam!' with a menu of market fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and his "New New Orleans" twist on Louisiana's Creole cooking. Paired with a wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence," and an imaginative sea-inspired design by New York's Rockwell Group, you'll feel closer to the ocean than the Vegas Strip.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House reviews from OpenTable diners
225 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (124)fit for foodies (99)romantic (76)notable wine list (72)good for groups (53)hot spot (28)great for lunch (21)late-night find (19)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- I took my daughter and soonOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/27/2007I took my daughter and soon to be graduate from UNLV's Cullinary Arts Department to Emeril's along with my 12 year old and the food was fantastic and the service good, even though we had no alcohol and split a lobster meal. Overall - we spent less than $100 for the three of us, including desert and had a great time. I didn't think you could do that at Emerils's but was pleasantly surprised!
- As a non-gambler, Emeril'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/14/2007As a non-gambler, Emeril's is the only reason for me to go to Vegas! The food is divine! I especially love the half-chicken. But, I am most partial to the oyster bar where you can get the best po'boy sandwiches and chips! But nothing, nothing, nothing can top the banana cream pie! I would likely slap my mother's hands if she tried to take some off my plate. One weekend in December I had one waiter for dinner and BC pie Friday nite. He was surprised to see me back for Saturday lunch and BC pie and on Sunday, again for a sandwich and piece of BC pie for the road!Special Features:
- We love all of Emeril's LasOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/1/2007We love all of Emeril's Las Vegas restaurants. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- I was so excited to go hereCMBeatzDined on 11/17/2007I was so excited to go here - I'd been to NOLA in New Orleans and LOVED it. Unfortunately, this did not live up to my expectations. The food was ok and the service nice, but it was basically in a fancy food court. Definitely not worth the high cost!
- We have been to several ofOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2007We have been to several of Emeril's restaurants and we were not disappointed. The food was exceptional as always. I did not care too much for the neon atmosphere. Service was wonderful.Special Features:
- We had lunch at Emeril's,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/15/2007We had lunch at Emeril's, there was already a line waiting to get in by 11:00 or so. Beautiful decor and friendly service. I'm sorry to say the only thing I remember eating was the banana cream pie. Order it even if you're full, it's that good and definitely big enough to share. All the other food we ate was exceptionally good, and the Bloody Marys are delicious!Special Features:
- Everything we had was prettyJanusbDined on 10/1/2007Everything we had was pretty good. Expected more food, portions were small.Special Features:
- We were there for our 20thOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2007We were there for our 20th wedding anniversary, and was not dissapointed. The service was excellent, she made us feel special, and at ease, the food was out of this world. This is a memory we will keep with us for many years to come.Special Features:
- Amazing restaurant. One ofOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/21/2007Amazing restaurant. One of the finest in the world in my opinion and I've been to a lot of nice restaurants. A tad pricey but an excellent value for what you're getting. Have been many times and they're consistently EXCELLENT! Nice Job Emeril!Special Features:
- My fiance and I went to EmerilsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2007My fiance and I went to Emerils for lunch. It took us 10 minutes to get the menu (the restaurant was EMPTY), found a hair in my bread, found another hair in my food.... and didn't even get an apology... It was the worst meal that we had in vegas.
- I was really impressed withOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/19/2007I was really impressed with the service. It really felt like fine dining and the prices were not to bad. The food was excellent, we will be back on our next trip to Las Vegas...This time we are going to the 9 Course meal. Yummy!Special Features:
- Great people watching restaurant;OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2007Great people watching restaurant; the food and drinks were as great as expected...Special Features:
- Amazing food! Its a fish houseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2007Amazing food! Its a fish house but I ordered steak and it was fantastic! It's a nice place, but sort of a walk through MGM to get to. Good service, but there were a couple of times were I was left waiting for my glass of water to be refilled. I will go back again, mainly for the food.Special Features:
- The previous incarnation wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/21/2007The previous incarnation was much better. In the original, the focus was on excellent food. Now it's more flash than substance.Special Features:
- We were visiting with ourAdrienneKDined on 6/17/2007We were visiting with our son who had just moved to Las Vegas. I could hardly wait to get to the restaurant for our last night together. It was our first visit to an Emeril location. While the food was incredibly "Emeril-perfect", the waiter for our table was cold and inhospitable, did not know the menu, and did not appear to be interested in whether we enjoyed our stay. I would still highly recommend the restaurant if you have deep pockets. The food is worth the price. Hopefully you'll get a different server.
- This is a very good restaurant...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/22/2007This is a very good restaurant... the food was great especially the lobster mac & cheese and if you match it up with the price they charge it's even better. We also went to a restaurant at Belagio and I tell you this place actually have a better food without dress code restriction. this is a MUST GO place if you're around the area or close to it. the staffs were very helpful and knowledgeableSpecial Features:
- A beautiful restaurant, andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2007A beautiful restaurant, and outstanding seafood menu.Special Features:
- We absolutely love Emeril's!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/21/2007We absolutely love Emeril's! At our last dinner however, we couldn't believe it when a very LARGE group came in with a very YOUNG infant. What kind of idiots bring a baby to such a fancy restaurant. We were unfortunately, already seated when they came in and the baby was fussy for the twenty or so minutes we overlapped. Not happy about that, but it certainly wasn't the restaurant's fault!
- Continuously one of the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/8/2007Continuously one of the best restaurants that is in the Emeril Lagasse chain. The other great one is Delmonico's in New Orleans. Very romantic, but equally pricey. We always get the tasting menu with wine pairings and have yet to be disappointed. This is always a must restaurant for us whenever we're in Vegas.Special Features:
- The food was just good--notOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/1/2007The food was just good--not great like we expected since it was Emeril's.Special Features:
- The best was the dessert,NlfpcVIPDined on 5/28/2006The best was the dessert, a must is the Banana Pie.
- Like it because I am a longOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/11/2006Like it because I am a long time fan of Emeril. But dinner was rushed and felt like a number ....NEXT!Special Features:
- I love Emeril's New Orlean's.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/16/2005I love Emeril's New Orlean's. The food, ambiance, and service were impeccable.Special Features:
- I love Emeril's. The food,OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/30/2004I love Emeril's. The food, ambiance, and service were impeccable.Special Features: